Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,226 members, 7,957,526 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:07 PM

How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? (2038 Views)

How Many Hours Do You Sleep In A Night? / Colombian Woman Known As ‘the Beast’ Dies After ‘five Hours Of Drug-fuelled Sex / Ladies How Many Hours Sex Can You Stand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

24,in naija,is she staying in Aso rock?
Even that Aso rock still make use of generator.
I also have 24/7 light.... only when I am onboard ship, never ashore in this naija!
Lol.. she said lately. Maybe they're testing their new equipments. Even mine was worse but lately there's always light except from 10pm - 2am. But 24 hrs in naija is still possible tho cheesy
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by DabuIIIT: 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
dairykidd:

Lol.. she said lately. Maybe they're testing their new equipments. Even mine was worse but lately there's always light except from 10pm - 2am. But 24 hrs in naija is still possible tho cheesy

After how many decades...

One thing I so much hate now is being a Nigerian and being in Nigeria.
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by bodex196(m): 9:36am On Apr 05, 2020
Here in Ibadan Modina to be precise it's 19hrs minimum.

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Nobody: 9:39am On Apr 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

After how many decades...

One thing I so much hate now is being a Nigerian and being in Nigeria.
What to do na... Our lovely country with loveless people
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by cyprus000: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

M I o
[/code][quote author=DabuIIIT post=88112674]

M I o
Come,today's Sunday and besides, people ain't happy....
Btw,which area/state is that?
I really understand the perspective you're coming from. Your incredulity is the aftertaste of the prevalent case in Nigeria. I use to think like you until I started living in FCDA estate, kubwa, Abuja, which was fortunate to have Aso rock power line pass through it.
It took me quite a while not to scramble to iron my clothes in fear of PHCN taking light. I mean, one can count the seldom times light get taken in ten years. It's from there I fully understood how preposterous it is to believe politicians who make the statement "I know how you feel," cos we ain't living in same condition, nor do they have firsthand grasp of our power malady.
Now, I've relocated to federal housing kubwa, which is just a stone throw from FCDA, but we only get the usual miserable and erratic power supply, though I must confess that there have been a relative improvement these past few days, probably because of Corona.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Lamanii22(f): 11:23am On Apr 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

Come,today's Sunday and besides, people ain't happy....
Btw,which area/state is that?

Jakande estate, isolo

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by DabuIIIT: 11:29am On Apr 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Jakande estate, isolo

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! E ma pa ro,ooo!!!!
Mo wa ni close to that axis...are you serious?

But I think I have heard about a certain area in that isolo/Ejigbo/ ikotun/itire axis that gat good power,so it's Jakande estate?
Well you guys are lucky.
Happy palm Sunday
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 05, 2020
Almost round the clock power supply.
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Lamanii22(f): 12:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
DabuIIIT:

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! E ma pa ro,ooo!!!!
Mo wa ni close to that axis...are you serious?

But I think I have heard about a certain area in that isolo/Ejigbo/ ikotun/itire axis that gat good power,so it's Jakande estate?
Well you guys are lucky.
Happy ash Wednesday

Yeah... It's jakande estate, ever since the prepaid .. light has been better... It's palm Sunday duh....
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by DEIFIED(m): 12:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
A friend of mine said they are getting 12 hrs of light everyday( sunlight).
we are getting 9 hrs light here. 3hrs at noon, then 6hrs at night.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Wenkivincent: 1:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Here in Delta State capital Asaba...some area with VIP treatment has 24/7 the moment is off it won't take up 20 minutes is back.

While regular is having 3hours in the morning 3hours in the evening

9am 12pm
9pm 12am
Although they have extend it little because of the lock down.
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by DabuIIIT: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lamanii22:

Yeah... It's jakande estate, ever since the prepaid .. light has been better... It's palm Sunday duh....

Happy Palm Sunday jawe...
It ain't easy with this damn boring lockdown,
been drinking milk/alcohol/nutriC shake since dawn...
grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by QuinModah(f): 12:46am On Apr 06, 2020
bodex196:
Here in Ibadan
Modina to be precise
it's 19hrs minimum.
Fair
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by bolaji73(m): 1:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Here in Buruku,Benue state, 22-23 hours daily.
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 06, 2020
how many hrs of light i have?
mine is 24 hrs oo cheesy
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by mechanics(m): 2:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
3 hrs.
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by obade2015(m): 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Almost 48 hours light
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by Leezah(f): 12:59am On Apr 14, 2020
24/7
Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by placeofallure(f): 1:22am On Apr 14, 2020
For this covid period, we've had it on the average of 20 hours per day. Even when it got spoilt, they fixed it promptly the next day.

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by placeofallure(f): 1:23am On Apr 14, 2020
May be we have Ada Ameh (The Johnsons) to thank for this grin grin

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by tarantino1: 1:17pm On Apr 14, 2020
bodex196:
Here in Ibadan
Modina to be precise
it's 19hrs minimum.

I swear I must do my NYSC for Ibadan or I no go do at all and after I hope never to go back to Warri

Light na suffer here

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by QuinModah(f): 3:47pm On Apr 18, 2020
placeofallure:
For this covid period, we've had it on the average of 20 hours per day. Even when it got spoilt, they fixed it promptly the next day.
wow

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by bodex196(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2020
tarantino1:

I swear I must do my NYSC for Ibadan or I no go do at all and after I hope never to go back to Warri

Light na suffer here

So, warri they carry last for electricity??

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by tarantino1: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2020
bodex196:

Light don improve die since I make this comment oo from 3 hours a day to 17 hours

Steady light every day na lol.

Be like there see my comment

2 Likes

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by dorin27(f): 5:13pm On Sep 23, 2020
Sometimes 14 hrs...it depends on the mood of the person in charge of the ON and OFF switch

1 Like

Re: How Many Hours Of Light Do You Have In Your Area? by QuinModah(f): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2020
grin
bodex196:

(1) (2) (Reply)

President Donald Trump's Daughter Is Dating A Nigerian / Ladies.. Get In Here / After The Squirt Comes What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.