Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,440 members, 7,830,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] (6451 Views)

MEN!! Women Get Really Pained When You Move On!! Don't Even Stress It!! [photos] / For The Guys Looking For Big Dicks I Bought This Fruit On Alibaba.com And Behold / I Bought This Shirt For N20k - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
omothayoh:
Se no be this same guy wey invite a girl over for a massage?/.._ his stock reminds me of those hipees abi hillbillies in American movies...lol .. Corona effect
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Kalashnikov102(m): 1:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
I just returned from ban, let me keep shut

Please narrate your experience.. We're listening grin
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Humanoid01(m): 1:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Not really me sha. I'm doing it for the depressed, frustrated, hungry, and angry haters. If I don't give them fun, they will be bored.
You take pictures of almost everything you possess and post it on a public forum because you want to taunt 'haters' ? It doesn't make any sense. Only someone who seeks approval from others does that. Your self esteem is low, sorry to say.

3 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 1:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Humanoid01:

You take pictures of almost everything you possess and post it on a public forum because you want to taunt 'haters' ? It doesn't make any sense. Only someone who seeks approval from others does that. Your self esteem is low, sorry to say.

Awww. So touching. It's so fucking low. Thanks for pointing that out. Can you go rest now with your flawless opinion?

I don't know why these bush men with new accounts or their alternate accounts I don't even know from Adam always think they have a say.

Just enjoy whatever post. You have no choice than to enjoy whatever I give you. If you can't enjoy it, get lost. Mr. High self-esteem.

When these particle are looking for recognition it's always iLegend they come to attack. When this same iLegend posts a post that will change their lives, they dissolve and don't read it or comment on it.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by godfrey01(m): 2:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

As cheap as 45k. I can't afford expensive things.

thats cool.. was it new one or second hand and at which location
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
Rich as sh*t but you still sleep on the floor. grin

Rich as sh*t and we have seen all your possessions. grin
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:01pm On Apr 04, 2020
godfrey01:

thats cool.. was it new one or second hand and at which location

New. Nigeria.

Which part of Nigeria? South.

If you're in Lagos, it will be cheaper there. It's 24 inches. Most sellers here buy from Lagos or Onitsha, so they add all the expenses and stress.

The best thing is to inquire from someone in those two states — Lagos and Anambra.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Atiku:
Rich as sh*t but you still sleep on the floor. grin

Rich as sh*t and we have seen all your possessions. grin

Lol.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Chazzyboy: 3:07pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
I went out yesterday and bought things I don't even eat or need. One of them is a carton of indomie, more bottles water, different towels, and brushes.

Something dey worry me.

True or false?

Now, my room is dirty and I need some of my haters to come clean it so we can ear together as I'm in the kitchen boiling water for garri.
good
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Elvisage(m): 3:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
Let the abuse begin.

#Smile.
Inferiority is making amateurs look for validation everywhere!
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Elvisage:
Inferiority is making amateurs look for validation everywhere!

You're right.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by mansamusa950: 3:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
ilegend let me see the pics of your new fowls Elizabeth and princess. Snap dem as there eating foods meant for haters lol

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by mansamusa950: 3:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
or better still open a new thread for ur fowls, to keep haters Dem busy lol
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by chiiraq802(m): 3:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
mansamusa950:
ilegend let me see the pics of you new fowls Elizabeth and princess. Snap dem as there eating foods meant for haters lol

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nicklaus619(m): 3:37pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:
I went out yesterday and bought things I don't even eat or need. One of them is a carton of indomie, more bottles water, different towels, and brushes.

Something dey worry me.

True or false?

Now, my room is dirty and I need some of my haters to come clean it so we can ear together as I'm in the kitchen boiling water for garri.

Baba no pun intended but you use to be one of those top guys I give my 100℅ respect here on nairaland the next person is explorer and topher052
I have always enjoy all your works here on nairaland even off nairaland (E-Books) but recently you started this outrageous and ridiculous posts,

There is a guy that goes by a moniker Airforce1, this exact same thing you are doing was what he was doing then until he realised he was being childish and foolish and then he stopped.

Here is the stuff, really, goan make your research, no real rich man flaunts his riches on social media, they enjoy their lives 100% as they could afford all the luxury in the world,

Baba, make more money, enjoy your life, let people talk about your riches, don't flaunt it on social media, I have seen posts where you even post your real pics, that's absurd you could get killed, you don't know who's watching

I am saying this out of experience
A word is enough for the wise
Cheers. cool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Walemi1(m): 3:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Not really me sha. I'm doing it for the depressed, frustrated, hungry, and angry haters. If I don't give them fun, they will be bored.
Lol...I don't think this is fun u re giving them cos if they had bazooka, one could b pointed at ur head by nw already. It's understandable u re doing all this to forget all this kerfuffle here nd there sha.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by SavageResponse(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Something dey worry me.

True or false?

Your problem is serious immaturity!
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Baba no pun intended but you use to be one of those top guys I give my 100℅ respect here on nairaland the next person is explorer and topher052
I have always enjoy all your works here on nairaland even off nairaland (E-Books) but recently you started this outrageous and ridiculous posts,

There is a guy that goes by a moniker Airforce1, this exact same thing you are doing was what he was doing then until he realised he was being childish and has stopped.

Here is the stuff, really, goan make your research, no real rich man flaunts his riches in social media, they enjoy their lives 100% as they could afford all the luxury in the world,

Baba, make more money, enjoy your life, let people talk about your riches, don't flaunt it on social media, you could get killed.

A word is enough for the wise
Cheers. cool

Okay.

Kinda long, so I didn't read, but just needed to reply with "Okay," to avoid looking like I ignored even though I did.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Your problem is serious immaturity!

Okay.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
Walemi1:

Lol...I don't think this is fun u re giving them cos if they had bazooka, one could b pointed at ur head by nw already. It's understandable u re doing all this to forget all this kerfuffle here nd there sha.

grin grin
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
mansamusa950:
ilegend let me see the pics of your new fowls Elizabeth and princess. Snap dem as there eating foods meant for haters lol

Lol. I can't be controlled like that to take immediate pictures, but I can post a picture I took some days ago.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Here is our next thread. Click to open. https://www.nairaland.com/5773735/time-enjoy-how-im-doing
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nicklaus619(m): 3:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Okay.

Kinda long, so I didn't read, but just needed to reply with "Okay," to avoid looking like I ignored even though I did.

Ignore the advice don't ignore the advice, it doesn't make any different, I have never commented on your post before except those days when your posts are educative and makes a lot of sense,

I am saying this because my spirit leads me to, I don't give a fvck about this kinda post on a normal day. But either way, I have said my piece.
Let it be on record

Cheers cool

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Nicklaus619:

Ignore the advice don't ignore the advice, it doesn't make any different, I have never commented on your post before except those days when your posts are educative and makes a lot of sense,

I am saying this because my spirit leads me to, I don't give a fvck about this kinda post on a normal day. But either way, I have said my piece.
Let it be on record

Cheers cool

I read this one because it's short and easily digestible. I appreciate.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Froshloaded: 3:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
iLegendd:

Lol. I can't be controlled like that to take immediate pictures, but I can post a picture I took some days ago.
grin grin
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Please change your tooth brush use oral b they're healthy for the gums and as for the garri learn to wash your molar with hot water then pound the garri to make it a little bit sloppy.....Your duvet colour is nice but if you can possibly get a white duvet for your bed while spread the current one from the center to the end of the bed
iligend, take note. Sometimes love comes around,

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
Beauty is not a need but an ecstasy
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by paix(m): 5:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
ghettokid1:
I just returned from ban, let me keep shut
Can you share your ban experience, please?
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
dancok:
iligend, take note. Sometimes love comes around,
You're may be right.

1 Like

Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by kollinzgee(m): 6:00pm On Apr 04, 2020
This guy and Davido i no know who like clout chasing pass angry
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
kollinzgee:
This guy and Davido i no know who like clout chasing pass angry

At the end of the day, that guy and Davido are better than you and will always be. You can only complain and complain the more.

We don't have your time until you barged in and try to rub shoulders. Aren't you big enough to ignore clout chasers?

You only have 3 choices

1. Become a producer of news
2. Become a consumer of news
3. Become a complainer of news

Find where you belong and deal with it.
Re: I Don't Even Know Why I Bought This [Picture] by olumide3367(m): 6:47pm On Apr 04, 2020
Chai grin always giving wailers something to wail about. Keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Every man goes through this process at a point in their life(photo) / "I'm In Love With My Step Son"--32yr Old Women Confess / Kmjwj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.