Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,624 members, 7,823,748 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? (6946 Views)

My Fiance Is Pregnant After Our First Ever Sex. / My Fiance Is A 2-Minute Man & We Are Set To Do Our Introduction. Please Help / "My Fiance Fixed Our Wedding, But Secretly Married Another" - Lady (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by Kalapizim(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Xclusiveme:

You are obviously a young guy
I am not sir
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by kestolove95(m): 7:38am On Apr 05, 2020
James4bright:

I think the man is 36 and not the lady.
d poster sef no get sense, he post rubbish
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by FGonline: 7:42am On Apr 05, 2020
Kobicove:
I don't think the age gap is too much.

The most critical point is her maturity...just make sure she has passed the stage where she thinks that the only important thing in life is to go clubbing and use all the money in her account to buy the latest phone in town.

Also make sure she has had some dating experience and has had her share of heartbreak so she will not go into the marriage expecting it to be a bed of roses.

By the way I think you need to tell her your real age so she can make an informed decision.

Good luck!
12yrs is too much oo
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by Phenomenal16(f): 7:45am On Apr 05, 2020
FGonline:
12yrs is too much oo
..is not

3 Likes

Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 13, 2020
Xclusiveme:

You are obviously a young guy
I think immature is the right word for that boy. Some are young but mature.

1 Like

Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by wealthtrak: 5:32pm On Apr 17, 2021
Savvywriteprene:
Age is just number, sometimes.

What you should be sure about before tying the knot is the financial, emotional, spiritual, mental, health, sexual compatibility between the both of you.

If she ticks at least 75% of your boxes, then by all means go ahead and get married.

P.S- Please, I beg you, don't get married on the foundation of lies. Make honesty, straightforwardness your watchword. Tell her the truth about your age, don't make her lose trust in you, it will be difficult to get it back.
You made a lot of sense!

Coming clean on his real age
is key because women are
sensitive to being lied to.

Women even like mature older
men for a variety of positive
reasons.
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by wealthtrak: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abalado:
Straight to the point please,am 36 years old and my fiance is 25 years old, we met some months ago and we are planning to get married by December, actually I told her I was 33years,but jokingly I was telling her that am 36 already, so I don't know what to do about this.is it advisable for us to get married with the age distance please,, only mature minds should comment please, no insult or else I will send Mr Coro to u o... �
Many mature older men in their
late 30s and 40s are getting
married to young women who
are in their 20s around the
world.

You have to let her know your
real age, and let her learn from
your life experiences.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by wealthtrak: 5:46pm On Apr 17, 2021
Abalado:
Thank you everyone, sorry for the gender status, I mean on my profile here, sometimes it could be typo error, I be original man, I no be woman,,, na typo error,, thanks for the advice, but the fact still remains that I always love to be like 3 to 4 years older than my wife to be, but in this case, I love the girl and I believe she also love me too, but the age difference is really given me issue,, am 11years older than her
Okay...
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by Duplexxx: 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2021
Age na just a number
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by wealthtrak: 6:23pm On Apr 17, 2021
Kobicove:
I don't think the age gap is too much.

The most critical point is her maturity...just make sure she has passed the stage where she thinks that the only important thing in life is to go clubbing and use all the money in her account to buy the latest phone in town.

Also make sure she has had some dating experience and has had her share of heartbreak so she will not go into the marriage expecting it to be a bed of roses.

By the way I think you need to tell her your real age so she can make an informed decision.

Good luck!
Well said!
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by LordPherule(m): 10:12pm On Apr 17, 2021
Age is just a number. 12 years ain't much.

1 Like

Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by alizma: 11:32am On Sep 22, 2021
Abalado:
Straight to the point please,am 36 years old and my fiance is 25 years old, we met some months ago and we are planning to get married by December, actually I told her I was 33years,but jokingly I was telling her that am 36 already, so I don't know what to do about this.is it advisable for us to get married with the age distance please,, only mature minds should comment please, no insult or else I will send Mr Coro to u o... �
You are a male but you register as female on nairaland. You are 36 you told your girl you are 33. Please tell us more truth about yourself so that we can advise you properly.
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by brosom(m): 12:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Millenniumlady:
Judging from your profile are you a lesbian ?
Agboro know Agboro grin
Re: I'm 36years ,my Fiance Is 24years,please Is It Advisable For Us To Get Married? by Nobody29(m): 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's advisable

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Should I Start Having Sex With My New Boyfriend / Woman Wakes Up From Boob Job To Find Doctors Made Her Bum 'a Terrifying Size' / See The Shop I Am Building For My Beautiful Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.