Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,751 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her (1116 Views)

Do This If A Girl Doesn't Reply Your Messages In Time / This Girl Doesn't Visit Alone, She Comes With A Sister Or Another Girl. / My Girl Doesn't Want To Marry Me Because We Are From Different Churches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by cassbeat(m): 3:18pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dicktion:
What happens when you tell a detective the whole truth when you're being confronted and he thinks you lying? I think You'd be in for some big shit.

They say honesty is one of the most precious gifts one could offer to their loved ones but what happens now when you're being at least 100% honest to someone but they don't see or believe it.
Like you tell someone your whole truth and they term you or what you say a lie. I know lots of you out here have experienced that or even more, and it hurts real quick. You feel discouraged, disoriented and sometimes worthless. You have nothing left to prove to that person cos even if you kill yourself they won't still believe you just did.

My girlfriend thinks I don't love her. She always skeptical about the way i feel for her. She thinks I flex with other girls aside her(tho it's a normal phenomenon especially in this part of the world) but the thing is I have never double dated in my entire life.
She thinks I just wanna have fun and dump her someday, even though what I feel for her is true and I really want her for keeps. I'm always assuring her that she gonna be mine for as long as God liveth. but she never believes me, and I do sense it in her sounds and vibes. Now I dunno what else to do. I know It's never 100% OK to put all trust and hope in a woman but I don't see her leaving me soon. The problem here is she seeing me leave soon cos she doesn't think I love her the way she does.

Ladies and gents here should kindly assist a brother if you have ever experienced something like this. and how did you overcome it? Thanks for your contributions

Do u know what I think? I think she is the one double dating here..... Watch closely and see... If u ever get to find out dump her she never loved you....
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
cassbeat:
Do u know what I think? I think she is the one double dating here..... Watch closely and see... If u ever get to find out dump her she never loved you....
Hmmm
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by SavageResponse(m): 3:31pm On Apr 04, 2020
Dicktion:
What happens when you tell a detective the whole truth when you're being confronted and he thinks you lying? I think You'd be in for some big shit.

They say honesty is one of the most precious gifts one could offer to their loved ones but what happens now when you're being at least 100% honest to someone but they don't see or believe it.
Like you tell someone your whole truth and they term you or what you say a lie. I know lots of you out here have experienced that or even more, and it hurts real quick. You feel discouraged, disoriented and sometimes worthless. You have nothing left to prove to that person cos even if you kill yourself they won't still believe you just did.

My girlfriend thinks I don't love her. She always skeptical about the way i feel for her. She thinks I flex with other girls aside her(tho it's a normal phenomenon especially in this part of the world) but the thing is I have never double dated in my entire life.
She thinks I just wanna have fun and dump her someday, even though what I feel for her is true and I really want her for keeps. I'm always assuring her that she gonna be mine for as long as God liveth. but she never believes me, and I do sense it in her sounds and vibes. Now I dunno what else to do. I know It's never 100% OK to put all trust and hope in a woman but I don't see her leaving me soon. The problem here is she seeing me leave soon cos she doesn't think I love her the way she does.

Ladies and gents here should kindly assist a brother if you have ever experienced something like this. and how did you overcome it? Thanks for your contributions

Why are you so desperate to prove your love for her?
Re: Help! My Girl Doesn't Think I Love Her by tunize(m): 3:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
For this life u got nothing to prove to anybody. If u're telling somebody the truth and u at the same time is trying to convince the person to believe u "i sorry for you" because who nor believe u nor go believe simple. My own is simple u believe fine, u nor believe fine provided i'm clean any other expectation, u nor go see.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Complains No Man bleeps Her Hard Also Seen Fingering Herself [watc / Please I Need Your Advice, I'm Confused About Her / (video) Bobrisky Shows Of Male Lover And Bags Of Money From Birthday Party

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.