Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,256 members, 7,818,877 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. (9304 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Thoughtfeed: 2:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja:
it's always the man's fault with these guys.

Who is ubunja1 please
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by jawalis(m): 2:22pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja:
he won't take any legal action. He sounds too weak. And too much in love.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by jawalis(m): 2:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja:
he won't take any legal action. He sounds too weak. And too much in love.

He should wise up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Paxie55: 2:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
You brought your marriage on a forum like nl where useless men then to thrive more.
Breaking marriages and relationships cos they have none running in their lives.

Better go settle your issue with your wife and don't come here seeking advise from love Loners and useless baby daddies.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thoughtfeed:

Who is ubunja1 please

i am your God you are one of my sheep grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
Thoughtfeed:

Who is ubunja1 please
not Ubunja.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 2:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
jawalis:

He should wise up.
yes he must. But he won't. This genaration of husbands is weak AF.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by AfroKnight: 2:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Lol. That’s theft.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by adexpa(m): 2:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
I am sure you are here to take reasonable advice n not just advice.
How on earth are we going to tell you to dump your wife, this is marriage n not relationship for crying out loud. It is easy to get rid of your partner anyhow in relationships but it calls for extra careful to take anyhow action as regards marriage.
Brother, look for every means to locate your wife and amend the source of the problem. I don't want to know who caused it, but you are the man n you must look for ways to put your house in order. Kill egos n forget how she handled the situation with her mum. Just look for ways to get her and solve the issue from occurrence.

Devil will not scatter your home.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
This Op did not tell us what led to such. A woman cannot treat a loving husband like that.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by MrSensor(m): 2:42pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:
I really need your advice on this please...

My wife and her mum went to pack everything in our matrimonial home because we had issues. She said she can't live with me anymore. She packed everything and left me with nothing.
She's a legal wife and her mum followed her to pack things from my house.

Can I take her back
let her go, the good one is waiting for you.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by jagaban002(m): 2:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes you can every relationship has it fights so yours isn't new.....Just apologize to her and try as much as you can to change so what lead to the fight won't repeat itself......save your home and be a better man
Very senseless advice . A legal wife pack out of her husband house with the help of her mom and u asking the man to apologize when you give birth to a son train him to apologize to such bullshit and even go there and pack her things back in but real parents that give birth to real man let them know when to stand as a man . Nonsense comment

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Apr 04, 2020
She said she no wan marry again and you are here asking if you can take her back. You must be a comedian.

Your story no complete and something in me tells me that the problem has a lot to do with you than your wife. You no dey support your family, you carry woman or you dey do alabanko which one? grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Millenniumlady(f): 2:49pm On Apr 04, 2020
lefulefu:
wetin make ur wife pack.did u cheat on her? cheesy
I think so because this guys on this forum can cheat ehhh cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 04, 2020
Paxie55:
You brought your marriage on a forum like nl where useless men then to thrive more.
Breaking marriages and relationships cos they have none running in their lives.

Better go settle your issue with your wife and don't come here seeking advise from love Loners and useless baby daddies.
You better advice him if you have the correct sense to do it . Spits on you face. Fufu brain.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 2:54pm On Apr 04, 2020
adexpa:
I am sure you are here to take reasonable advice n not just advice.
How on earth are we going to tell you to dump your wife, this is marriage n not relationship for crying out loud. It is easy to get rid of your partner anyhow in relationships but it calls for extra careful to take anyhow action as regards marriage.
Brother, look for every means to locate your wife and amend the source of the problem. I don't want to know who caused it, but you are the man n you must look for ways to put your house in order. Kill egos n forget how she handled the situation with her mum. Just look for ways to get her and solve the issue from occurrence.

Devil will not scatter your home.
And you called your self a man? Weak men everywhere pussy men everywhere.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
GeeJack:
Get the cops involved man, she "stole" your properties ,don't sugarcoat with the word "packed" cuz i believe you purchased those properties with your money, if you're tough enough get her arrested. I also noticed from your rescent stuff that you've been trying to get a divorce , I suppose this case could help with that.
Don't let any toxic woman riun you and get away with it man.
are we even sure they are his properties to begin with?

Let me wait for the wife's side of the story

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ranmoor: 3:08pm On Apr 04, 2020
Olunmercy56:
Why not solve the issue why she left. Maybe you need to hustle more or your wife is still acting like a kid.
Are you kidding me? Hustle more? So if things are not too buoyant, the best a wife can do is go pack her load? Can't she work? So if the guy now has enough change he should go and bring her back? Now I understand why there are lots of broken home. Man and woman these days marries for different reasons.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Paxie55: 3:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Meeyankee:

You better advice him if you have the correct sense to do it . Spits on you face. Fufu brain.
Spit on your smelly face. Useless thing.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by SavageResponse(m): 3:58pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

My wife and her mum went to pack everything in our matrimonial home because we had issues. She said she can't live with me anymore. She packed everything and left me with nothing.

Can I take her back

Who bought the things she packed?

You or your wife?

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

Can I take her back

You didn't state what the issues you had is before she packed her with (your) belonging out of the house with her mother.

First Solution - Get your family members to meet her family members to resolve the issues (if it can be resolved).

Second Solution - Report the case to the nearest Police Station, they will assign an officer to follow you go claim back your properties (if they really belongs to you) .

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Moneystopnonsen: 4:33pm On Apr 04, 2020
Don't mind all these children saying nonsense, its clear from there statement they dont know anything about marriage.
Guy do all you can to win ur wife back. If you both don't have a child yet, try and put belle there.
As for her mum, forgive her but never ever make yourself or finances available to her ever ever again.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by adexpa(m): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
Meeyankee:

And you called your self a man? Weak men everywhere pussy men everywhere.

Advice is not a must to apply..... I have said my own n i think the person seeking advice have seen it.
You can give your advice too. Maybe you think it is boy n girl relationship.... We are talking about married couple.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
BestAccessories:

You didn't state what the issues you had is before she packed her with (your) belonging out of the house with her mother.

First Solution - Get your family members to meet her family members to resolve the issues (if it can be resolved).

Second Solution - Report the case to the nearest Police Station, they will assign an officer to follow you go claim back your properties (if they really belongs to you) .
It's actually a court wedding situation
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
SavageResponse:

Who bought the things she packed?

You or your wife?

I bought it
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

If you legally married her, Man UP!

I should let go
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 5:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja:
if you take her again you're dumb.

Know your worth and never allow any woman to blackmail you. If you take her back you're forever her bitch.

She left on her own accord, move on. It will hurt and you won't feel like a real man, but believe me, this is what being a real man is: Giving people what they want and leaving them to the consequences of their actions. Don't save any woman from the consequences of her actions.

This really relieve me
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 5:39pm On Apr 04, 2020
Moneystopnonsen:
Don't mind all these children saying nonsense, its clear from there statement they dont know anything about marriage.
Guy do all you can to win ur wife back. If you both don't have a child yet, try and put belle there.
As for her mum, forgive her but never ever make yourself or finances available to her ever ever again.
I have a son
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ProtectMyMoney: 5:50pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

I should let go

Where were you when they were packing all the stuff ?

Was your wife the one that bought everything in The house?

Go and make a report first at the police station,

Since you married your wife legally, you have every right to go to her parents house to request for your property.

Take Policemen there. It will show you are serious.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

Can I take her back
What is your wrong doing?
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by bukatyne(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

Can I take her back

Start from the beginning.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Missmossy(f): 5:53pm On Apr 04, 2020
Just here to read comments cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Will U Like To Be Seduced By Ur Partner? / Drop A Word For Your Ex/Lover/Crush Without Mentioning Their Name. / Night Bus Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.