Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. (9308 Views)

She Left Me For A Medical Doctor And Now Wants A Second Chance / Lady Dumped By Her Boyfriend After Sex & Eating Her Mum’s Chicken / South African Man Ran Away And Left Slaymamas With Bill Of R37,340. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by sparog(m): 6:02pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes you can every relationship has it fights so yours isn't new.....Just apologize to her and try as much as you can to change so what lead to the fight won't repeat itself......save your home and be a better man

I'm so sorry to say but you're an idiot cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
ProtectMyMoney:

Where were you when they were packing all the stuff ?

Was your wife the one that bought everything in The house?

Go and make a report first at the police station,

Since you married your wife legally, you have every right to go to her parents house to request for your property.

Take Policemen there. It will show you are serious.
Lawyer said I should leave it cos I bought everything when we were together
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Homguy(m): 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Yes you can every relationship has it fights so yours isn't new.....Just apologize to her and try as much as you can to change so what lead to the fight won't repeat itself......save your home and be a better man
this is the dumbest post of the century. Must be a sad experience of a life being so empty.

I am sure you know a lot of people around you think you are very unintelligent, right?

5 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by drmikeadams(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

It's actually a court wedding situation
grin grin grin grin

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Homguy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 04, 2020
sparog:

I'm so sorry to say but you're an idiot cheesy
i said same about her response before i saw yours. She's as dumb as they come.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by frozen70(f): 6:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:
I really need your advice on this please...

My wife and her mum went to pack everything in our matrimonial home because we had issues. She said she can't live with me anymore. She packed everything and left me with nothing.
She's a legal wife and her mum followed her to pack things from my house.

Can I take her back

You didn't tell us what happened before they came and pack the loads

If you think you want her back, visit them, tell them you want reconciliation and if they insist on inviting your family, do so and avoid anything thst will make you guys have issues that will not get resolved

Most issues married people are having are not always resolved and it keeps building up with fresh ones

Marriage is a very difficult course if you don't pay attention to things your wife is pointing at

But if you think you are done with the marriage, go to them with your family to return the bride price

Ask yourself if you want the marriage or not

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Millenniumlady(f): 6:35pm On Apr 04, 2020
Homguy:
i said same about her response before i saw yours. She's as dumb as they come.
The both of you are very stupid

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Homguy(m): 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
The both of you are very stupid
this is exactly what a very dumb person would say.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Youngzedd(m): 9:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

My wife and her mum went to pack everything in our matrimonial home because we had issues. She said she can't live with me anymore. She packed everything and left me with nothing.

Can I take her back

What exactly happened?
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Freelane33(m): 9:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Let me laugh first . With the big head on your profile you can’t still think , what are you doing with that big head ? My guy take it off grin. Yea word of advise Omo boy don’t take anybody back , if the same still happen her mama go stilll come back and repeat the same action , see there is an adage that says “ bad wife is still manageable but bad in-laws is not manageable . Don’t put yourself in a problem you will never get out of . Just let the jabesi leave .no matter what might happen , her mama no get right come help her pack her load legal or no legal . She ought to have bury the hatchet btw you guys ni not fueling the fight or hatred . With what she did she’s not a good woman and a bad person to be your in-law . I’m sorry I’m abusing your in-law

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I think so because this guys on this forum can cheat ehhh cheesy
cheesy cheesy
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

It's actually a court wedding situation

Yes. The 2 options is applicable to court wedding.

I am not asking you to seek divorce, I am only suggesting ways to reclaim your property back.

Kindly share what the issues is that lead to them packing things out of your matrimonial apartment.

I hope it's not a case of domestic violence.

Modified:

Saw your other thread, it seem things are already beyond repair.

If you have receipt of payment with your name, you can report the case to the police, they will assign an officer to follow you to go claim your property back from her.

My major concern now is the welfare of your child?

Who is taking custody? Does she work or have source of income?

Also thread carefully, you need to prioritize what is important to you, your property or getting the divorce paper signed.

It is well.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by herzernIsHere: 10:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja:
yes he must. But he won't. This genaration of husbands is weak AF.
Hey bro.

There is a certain www.nairaland.com/ubunja1 account.

Does it belong to you? If No, you should report to the moderators.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nairaboi(m): 10:17pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
So this is the best advice you an give someone that has been robbed? The wife and her family are bunch of criminals
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 04, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Hey bro.

Report to the moderator for having a moniker, Mr, you must be dumb.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by herzernIsHere: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
ubunja1:

Report to the moderator for having a moniker, Mr, you must be dumb.

What rules was broken?
Impersonation.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 04, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Impersonation.

Haha,

Laugh won kill me, go and understand the meaning of impersonation in a faceless forum.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by shedy03(m): 10:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
berbz:

Can I take her back
They pack their wahala comot for ur life, u are asking whether u go accept them back?
Lessons should have been learnt here, go start ur life afresh.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by CsRockefeller(m): 10:41pm On Apr 04, 2020
lefulefu:
cheesy cheesy

You are always laughing up and down on every thread, its very annoying, I wonder what amuses you angry
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ikennamadu1(m): 10:59pm On Apr 04, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Why are you acting like you have brain issues... Look at the jargon you wrote.... Your sense dey your yansh walahi

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by ubunja(m): 12:42am On Apr 05, 2020
herzernIsHere:

Hey bro.

may be a good idea. Thanks man.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by grandstar(m): 4:40am On Apr 05, 2020
berbz:

Can I take her back

If the mum had not joined her in packing out, I would have said go and reconcile.

No mother should ever do thst. The mother therefore has a controlling influence over her daughter and is misusing it.

If the daughter only packed a few or all her things and went to her mums house, I'll say that's fine. But when you say packed everything in cahoot with the mum, run. Good riddance.

Now, are there kids in the marriage?

2 Likes

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:34am On Apr 05, 2020
Millenniumlady:

lol ... is this sarcasm?
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by Magnoliaa(f): 5:37am On Apr 05, 2020
jawalis:
WTF. Are you asking if you can take her back? Some men are just too weak. Someone who is selfish and didn’t consider your living while carting away all you’ve gotten. Take legal action against the bitch and her mother(fucker). They aren’t wishing you well.

Will you kip kwayet! angry
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by TrippleEEE: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2020
If you're a Christian, Go the God way... Follow peace. Drop Ego. Forget all the stuffs godless unmarried peeps here are telling you. Whatever the situation is, try to reach out especially if you were at fault which I know you are.
God bless your marriage.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by xperiencelove(m): 7:18am On Apr 05, 2020
Go to where they stay, beg her and the mother and promise them what led to this will never happen again. Then advice her to just stay with her mum. Don't let her pack into your house if you want to live long. Let her be with her mum and be sending her upkeep funds monthly if you already have kids with her. If no kids, be sending her recharge card only every month.
Their brains will reset in one or two years and then you would have gathered yourself and settled.
If she has not realised her mistakes and made a written promise to you that she will never do such again, send her a divorce letter and remarry.
Even if she realized her mistakes, let her be living with her mother for few years before you accept her back under your roof. She can come to your house during the day but never allowed her to sleep over and make sure she don't put her things like cloth, shoes etc whenever she come. She must go back with whatever she comes with.
If you are not careful, they will waste your life and you will curse the day you were birthed.

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 7:52am On Apr 05, 2020
grandstar:

If the mum had not joined her in packing out, I would have said go and reconcile.

No mother should ever do thst. The mother therefore has a controlling influence over her daughter and is misusing it.

If the daughter only packed a few or all her things and went to her mums house, I'll say that's fine. But when you say packed everything in cahoot with the mum, run. Good riddance.

Now, are there kids in the marriage?
Yes we had a son
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 7:54am On Apr 05, 2020
BestAccessories:

Yes. The 2 options is applicable to court wedding.

I am not asking you to seek divorce, I am only suggesting ways to reclaim your property back.

Kindly share what the issues is that lead to them packing things out of your matrimonial apartment.

I hope it's not a case of domestic violence.

Modified:

Saw your other thread, it seem things are already beyond repair.

If you have receipt of payment with your name, you can report the case to the police, they will assign an officer to follow you to go claim your property back from her.

My major concern now is the welfare of your child?

Who is taking custody? Does she work or have source of income?

Also thread carefully, you need to prioritize what is important to you, your property or getting the divorce paper signed.

It is well.
my son is with with them, because he is still a year plus... And she works

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by berbz(m): 8:01am On Apr 05, 2020
xperiencelove:
Go to where they stay, beg her and the mother and promise them what led to this will never happen again. Then advice her to just stay with her mum. Don't let her pack into your house if you want to live long. Let her be with her mum and be sending her upkeep funds monthly if you already have kids with her. If no kids, be sending her recharge card only every month.
Their brains will reset in one or two years and then you would have gathered yourself and settled.
If she has not realised her mistakes and made a written promise to you that she will never do such again, send her a divorce letter and remarry.
Even if she realized her mistakes, let her be living with her mother for few years before you accept her back under your roof. She can come to your house during the day but never allowed her to sleep over and make sure she don't put her things like cloth, shoes etc whenever she come. She must go back with whatever she comes with.
If you are not careful, they will waste your life and you will curse the day you were birthed.
send me your number

1 Like

Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by jawalis(m): 8:55am On Apr 05, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Will you kip kwayet! angry
Hey bitch. I have kept quite long ago. Fix your low life
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by grandstar(m): 9:02am On Apr 05, 2020
berbz:
Yes we had a son

That complicates things a bit but a marriage where the mother is a massive influential nuisance on their ward always wrecks it. She is one with the mother and not you. Her mum is the head of the house, not you.

Best you get joint custody of the child. If your wife remarries, this same problem will raar its ugly head.
Re: My Wife And Her Mum Packed Everything And Left Me With Nothing. by grandstar(m): 9:23am On Apr 05, 2020
adexpa:
I am sure you are here to take reasonable advice n not just advice.
How on earth are we going to tell you to dump your wife, this is marriage n not relationship for crying out loud. It is easy to get rid of your partner anyhow in relationships but it calls for extra careful to take anyhow action as regards marriage.
Brother, look for every means to locate your wife and amend the source of the problem. I don't want to know who caused it, but you are the man n you must look for ways to put your house in order. Kill egos n forget how she handled the situation with her mum. Just look for ways to get her and solve the issue from occurrence.

Devil will not scatter your home.

Oga, that marriage can never work with that type of mother-in-law. Nothing he has done justifies the mother in law's actions. The mother-in- law is a domineering tyrant.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Female Bankers Are Whoores / An Independent Female Partner Seriously Needed: Age 29 - 33 / After A Young Boy Impregnated His School Girlfriend, See The Photo He Posted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.