Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:39 AM

Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help (4573 Views)

I F-ukced Her While She Was Fast Asleep: Will My Sister Ever Forgive Me?? / Will This Lady Ever Forgive Me? (PHOTO) / I Hate Myself, I Don't Know If God Will Ever Forgive Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Tabitha03(f): 6:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
Why did you cheat on your babe? you messed up big time. I just hope she forgives you.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by dominique(f): 6:06pm On Apr 04, 2020
Some people think this quarantine lockdown is some sort of honeymoon or holiday for catching trips.

futuregovernor:
I am scared,if I loose her then I will commit suicide. She is my everything, Ladies,please advice me. How can I get her back. Will she forgive me

No you won't, nobody is worth commiting suicide for. If she was that important to you, you wouldn't have don't what you did. If she has a little bit of self worth, she will forget you ever existed

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
dominique:
Some people think this quarantine lockdown is some sort of honeymoon or holiday for catching trips.

No you won't, nobody is worth commiting suicide for. If she was that important to you, you wouldn't have don't what you did. If she has a little bit of self worth, she will forget you ever existed
You believe his truckload of bullshit too? cheesy
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
He need a manger like Franky cheesy
Is Franky a manager or a caretaker?
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 04, 2020
dominique, I can see your handwork.... grin
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Precious4real50(f): 6:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
Is Franky a manager or a caretaker?
After managing Chelsea he will come to arsenal and give them champion league cheesy
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 04, 2020
Precious4real50:
After managing Chelsea he will come to arsenal and give them champion league cheesy
Lol, really funny.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by frozen70(f): 6:44pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
I was surprised to see my babe this morning, because of the lockdown. We chat and talk normal on phone,didn't know she plan paying me a surprise visit this morning.

She caught me red handed with her junior colleague this morning,the babe has been with me since last week Tuesday,I asked her to always stayed indoor because I got some shit gossiping forum call neighbors. I don't know how they got to find out,maybe they call my babe,I wonder how she got a vehicle from mainland to island.

I didn't know she was the one, because it was early, thinking it was my beg beg neighbor. She got inside and was flabagasted,she left after staring at us for more than 5 minutes,she didn't say anything.....,no movement,were could she be! my eyes are red,she has been with me for 6 years now. our TM coming up by October. Please advice me,say something,do I still have a chance,will she come back!

You messed up, trust is like a sticker, once removed it can't stick well as before

You insulted her by dating her junior

She will revenge if nit now latter, trust women

Go to her and humble yourself and do the needful, don't expect her to behave mature, she will treat you the way she likes

Just deal with it
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by fuwaski(m): 7:04pm On Apr 04, 2020
Bro, i have don more than what you just wrote... Don't blame yourself.. be ready to blame yourself wen u speak to her... Get closer to her friend whom she listens to... U need a third party in this.. explain to her...be brief and blame Devil (devil don suffer) just let her friend talk to her on your behalf... Once she is ready to listen to you, just tell her how special she will forever be to u. That you have learnt your lessons... And thank God that it didn't happen after the marriage amd admit that u will forever respect her. Gudluck bro..
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by rosy1992(f): 7:09pm On Apr 04, 2020
Any lady who decides to marry a man who cheats during courtship should expect worst after marriage.

2 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by fuwaski(m): 7:13pm On Apr 04, 2020
But bro, i could still remember lashing a babe and my girl was suspicious of it, leta na the babe go tell her say i dey lash both of Dem grin grin... I just got to do everything to tell her that na she got me pass... Till today eehh, i no cheat again oo.... I even brought my ancestors for that mata oo before she could hug me again ... we dey like superglue materials... Don't lose wat u can't replace bro
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Pearl543(f): 7:21pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
I was surprised to see my babe this morning, because of the lockdown. We chat and talk normal on phone,didn't know she plan paying me a surprise visit this morning.

She caught me red handed with her junior colleague this morning,the babe has been with me since last week Tuesday,I asked her to always stayed indoor because I got some shit gossiping forum call neighbors. I don't know how they got to find out,maybe they call my babe,I wonder how she got a vehicle from mainland to island.

I didn't know she was the one, because it was early, thinking it was my beg beg neighbor. She got inside and was flabagasted,she left after staring at us for more than 5 minutes,she didn't say anything.....,no movement,were could she be! my eyes are red,she has been with me for 6 years now. our TM coming up by October. Please advice me,say something,do I still have a chance,will she come back!

You are not a serious person at all. You love your girl this much and yet allowed the colleague to confuse your head

Just pray to God
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by drealcivilceno(m): 7:23pm On Apr 04, 2020
Do not beg her or apologize, now, because they when they have something running through their mind, you can never change it. You have messed up but never beg.

Trust me on this... You don't want a woman to be in-charge.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by DriggityDre: 7:26pm On Apr 04, 2020
MiaB:
No single guy above chastised you,
if the case was reversed we would have been seeing comments like 'leave the hoé,olosho' and so on
Goan take panadol to ease your severe painment
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Lastmankc(m): 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
I am scared,if I loose her then I will commit suicide. She is my everything, Ladies,please advice me. How can I get her back. Will she forgive me
She's your everything,and you still went ahead to quarantine her junior colleague.If not that I am in good mood today,I would have asked thunder and covid 19 virus to visit you.

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by nuel101(m): 7:34pm On Apr 04, 2020
MiaB:
Is she forgives you she's a big FOOL.
Once a cheat, always a cheat

Mumuni.. at least compose well
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Precious4real50(f): 8:16pm On Apr 04, 2020
Erediauwa:
Lol, really funny.
grin
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by cricifixo: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2020
Do exactly what she'd do if the tables were turned nigga undecided
futuregovernor:

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 9:30pm On Apr 04, 2020
I just noticed this, na so we be, always thinking it’s ok for our gender to cheat. Very bad
MiaB:
No single guy above chastised you,
if the case was reversed we would have been seeing comments like 'leave the hoé,olosho' and so on

5 Likes

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by traeces(m): 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
Admit it
She was your ATM not your everything
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by danot1030: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:

When i check your moniker and saw futuregovor i was like futuregovernor of womanizer.

But seriously how do we know if she will forgive you except you try and if she forgive you does that guarantee that you will not sleep with her junior sister when you are married.

Your threat to commit suicide is just empty.
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by futuregovernor: 10:36pm On Apr 04, 2020
danot1030:

When i check your moniker and saw futuregovor i was like futuregovernor of womanizer.

But seriously how do we know if she will forgive you except you try and if she forgive you does that guarantee that you will not sleep with her junior sister when you are married.

Your threat to commit suicide is just empty.
Many kids in romance section
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by danot1030: 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:

Hahahaha!!!!

Anyways it's better be a kid than be a cheating Methuselah.

1 Like

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Saintmary(f): 11:48pm On Apr 04, 2020
futuregovernor:
Shaddup, you a stinking cheat.
If she is stupid enough to take you back, you will sleep with her sister, her cousin, her friends, and her mama if she lets you.
Stay away from her, she should have caught you after 6 months.

Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Op seems u are an Akwa ibomite
kiss kiss

Don't worry
Nothing much
Allow her for like 2days
Then visit her or u try calling her
Tell her u still love her and that u are sorry
And Yu still wanna settle down with her
Leave her and give her some time to think about it

Hope u haven't impregnated the other girl yet
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by futuregovernor: 7:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Saintmary:

Shaddup, you a stinking cheat.
If she is stupid enough to take you back, you will sleep with her sister, her cousin, her friends, and her mama if she lets you.
Stay away from her, she should have caught you after 6 months.
See fool. for your information,I am in her place right now. See saint,mumu. She will forgive me,people like you does the worst.,hunger kill u there. You carry your frustrations enter this tread. Na us sister! Or u think she be ur sisters were dey born any how
Re: Will She Ever Forgive Me: Please Help by Thogar46: 6:19pm On Apr 12, 2020
No she wii not forgive you. What were you thnking. You guys have been together for more than 6 years. Do you know how much she has bonded with you all that time. I do not know if you were married or not but if you werent then she definetly had you in mind as her future husband and you brike her heart. For you to cheat on someone it means that you are no longer interested in the first person that you are already with. It is like she lacked somethig and ou were looking for something better out there. Maybe you had just got bored of the same old thing and you wanted something new for a change.These are the things that sge probably thought in her mind while she stared at you gys for 5 minutes. I do not know man, like do you regret what you did and do you have a good reason for why you cheated on her. The better question is do you even love her. If you cannot provide the apropriate amswers then you do not deserve her. Move on with the girl you chated on her with. You have the same characteristics. But really, you have lost the best thing in your life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Youths Tearing Down People's Wife Anyhow / I Would Call Off My Wedding If I Find Out My Man Patronises Hookup Girls / Guys, Can You Wash Your Girlrfiend's/wife's Under Wears (pants,bra,)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.