Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,317 members, 7,826,262 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives (18820 Views)

3 Great Reasons We Should Pray For Nigeria Today / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:12am On Apr 05, 2020
Chisaedhor:
Come who be dis one? Like seriously u need Jesus Christ in ur life.

Jesus that was afraid of death, one of his creations!

grin

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AgentNairaland(f): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

You need brain Survey and Surgery to believe above picture is Jesus and dat Jesus is anything other dan Messenger of Allah.

Are you among the slaves...
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by kingsvictor2: 9:18am On Apr 05, 2020
vac888:

https://www.hightaughts.com/2020/04/3-unique-reasons-why-we-need-jesus-in.html?m=1
how did he take away our sins? cos as far as I'm concerned, sins haven't in anyway being taken away
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by kingsvictor2: 9:20am On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

Christ Jesus surrendered to the people to be crucified as a sacrifice to bring about your redemption. He gave up Himself to be crucified to save you from damnation. For God so loved the world that gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16
how did dat bring our redemption?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by kingsvictor2: 9:23am On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

There was need of blood sacrifice to redeem mankind from sin. The blood of animals weren't good enough to save mankind from sin even as they sacrifice them frequently. Jesus Christ the Son of God, decided to pay the price to save mankind. He paid the price for the debt He didn't owe. Just to save you from sin, satan and damnation.
to what end? he wasted his life for nothing cos sins hv become more rampant than before. so god is a vampire dat needs blood to appease? I didn't know before. he allowed Satan to roam and cause havoc on earth, why not kill him and end everything once and for all? no, he killed his son, lol. funny novel

5 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by dazzlingd(m): 9:29am On Apr 05, 2020
Your fore fathers never knew jesus and their marriage lasted far more than you jesus worshiping morons of the 21st century

7 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Fakoyede(m): 9:35am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
I have a marriage and family even without Jesus. We are doing well! Alhamdulillah!

Beautiful white Jesus with nicely cut beard!

Hello Antichristian, you are right you are doing well but don't forget " doing is different from done". Is not compulsory you give your life to Jesus Christ but it's necessary!

Even Mohammed didn't denied Jesus.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Fakoyede(m): 9:40am On Apr 05, 2020
makjo900:

You see how stupid you black Christians are. You worship a god that doesn't look like you, you uploaded a picture of your god and his supposed angels and they all turned out to be white. You guys are bunch of retards worshipping a god that doesn't even know and believe in your existence. A god given to you by the same people that raped, chained, killed, slaved etc your forefathers. Shame!!

What was our black forefathers doing before a white Jesus Christ that gave you liberty came?
If they have the right knowledge and understanding; why are black race still retards when the white came?

John3:16 is the solution!!
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:47am On Apr 05, 2020
Fakoyede:

Hello Antichristian, you are right you are doing well but don't forget " doing is different from done". Is not compulsory you give your life to Jesus Christ but it's necessary!

Even Mohammed didn't denied Jesus.

The Jesus Muhammad affirmed was the son of Mary not the God of Mary who became his son!

We worship Allah the Lord of everything including Muhammad and Jesus!

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AmDayo: 9:49am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:
I have a marriage and family even without Jesus. We are doing well! Alhamdulillah!

Beautiful white Jesus with nicely cut beard!

misplaced priority.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:50am On Apr 05, 2020
AmDayo:

misplaced priority.

And wetin be ya own priority?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AmDayo: 9:52am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

The Jesus Muhammad affirmed was the son of Mary not the God of Mary who became his son!

"Allah"
which language is Allah?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:53am On Apr 05, 2020
AmDayo:

"Allah"
which language is Allah?

Arabic.

Which language is Dayo?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AmDayo: 9:56am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

And wetin be ya own priority?

I don't Poke nose into other people religion thread to castigate them.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2020
AmDayo:

I don't Poke nose into other people religion thread to castigate them.

Your biz!

My biz.

Look the other way!
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by posemeke: 10:01am On Apr 05, 2020
vac888:

https://www.hightaughts.com/2020/04/3-unique-reasons-why-we-need-jesus-in.html?m=1

It is not Jesus Christ you need in your marriage it is his father who constituted d marriage right from Eden is d one dat u need in ur marriage.

In Gen. 2:23 - God united the two in happy wedlock. Since Jehovah used Adam’s own rib as a base for creating her, Adam and Eve were closer than any present-day husband and wife.

The Watchtower, January 15, 2011
Respect Marriage as a Gift From God

“That is why a man will leave his father and his mother and he must stick to his wife and they must become one flesh.”​—GEN. 2:24.

JEHOVAH GOD, the Originator of marriage, surely deserves our respect. As our Creator, Sovereign, and heavenly Father, he is rightly described as the Giver of “every good gift and every perfect present.” (Jas. 1:17; Rev. 4:11) This is a manifestation of his great love. (1 John 4:cool Everything he has taught us, everything he has asked of us, everything he has given to us has been only for our welfare and benefit.​—Isa. 48:17.

The Bible presents marriage as one of these “good” gifts from God. (Ruth 1:9; 2:12) When he performed the first wedding, Jehovah gave the couple, Adam and Eve, specific instructions on how to succeed. (Read Matthew 19:4-6.) If they had followed God’s direction, they would have enjoyed permanent happiness. However, they foolishly disregarded God’s command and suffered terrible consequences.​—Gen. 3:6-13, 16-19, 23.

So you can see that Jesus Christ is not in the picture. No wonder the Bible says that what God, and not Jesus Christ, has joined together let no one come in between them.

It is Jehovah's arrangement and He is d one married couples need as dere 3rs cord in their marriage life. Just imitate Jesus Christ as our teacher in how we should treat our mate.

Hope I have tried to clarify with reasoning and scriptures. Not interested in arguing if anyone does dat just note you are arguining with Jehovah God and not me. He is already aware as my witness dat I have quoted his word and reason with u friends.

Thank you.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 10:02am On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
The Book of Universal History cannot go extinct. Though CoronaVirus can go extinct, yet the BOOK OF UNIVERSAL HISTORY cannot go extinct.

Currently Jehovah and Allah are still in their spiritual cage.
how many Chinese recordings are in the bible

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 10:04am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

to hell with all foreign mentality

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 10:05am On Apr 05, 2020
i don't need him.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 10:06am On Apr 05, 2020
nathdim:
to hell with all foreign mentality

Pele! Use aspirin to reduce your frustrations!
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by wirinet(m): 10:06am On Apr 05, 2020
vac888:

The paintings/pictures on your wall at home is nothing like the one I saw in my vision. He came to me in his glory, I mean in his awesomeness in heaven. His hair is completely gray/white, his fingers and toe nails have stars that shines very bright, his eyes is like that of the sun, shining brighter than the sun, his robe is white, very white. It takes only those that have been made whole and are washed in his blood to see him. I was so scared and was full of sin and that moment I screamed and woke up.

You require the following prescription;
400g chloroquine taken intravenously, once in the morning and once at night for 4 days.

1 tablet of Puriton to stop the itching

2 tablet paracetamol 3 times a day.

And a good rest.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AmDayo: 10:13am On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=AntiChristian post=88113905]
Your biz!
My biz.
Look the other way![/quote

know you andastand what I mean early.
"Misplaced priority ".
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 10:15am On Apr 05, 2020
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 10:16am On Apr 05, 2020
[quote author=AmDayo post=88114334][/quote]

And what's your concern?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Infeno(m): 10:17am On Apr 05, 2020
true talk, we all need him like never before.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 10:21am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Pele! Use aspirin to reduce your frustrations!
na your own worse pass mental slavery dey worry you
That one no get drug even coroo better pass am
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 10:25am On Apr 05, 2020
nathdim:
na your own worse pass mental slavery dey worry you
That one no get drug even coroo better pass am

So why use Panadol for others headache?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by 1Dray(m): 10:26am On Apr 05, 2020
kingsvictor2:
to what end? he wasted his life for nothing cos sins hv become more rampant than before. so god is a vampire dat needs blood to appease? I didn't know before. he allowed Satan to roam and cause havoc on earth, why not kill him and end everything once and for all? no, he killed his son, lol. funny novel

He didn't waste His life, He actually came to the world with the sole aim of redeeming mankind. He's seated on the right hand of God as we speak. There's power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Pickieox(m): 10:28am On Apr 05, 2020
habebe1:
Jesus that did not marry. Such Irony

He bleeped Mary Magdalene and his disciples join. Have you forgotten that he na badt guy and a sodomist...lol

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AmDayo: 10:29am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Arabic.
Which language is Dayo?

Yoruba.
I can see how fluent you are in Arabic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Experience With Prophecy / Lake Of Fire And Hell, What Are The Difference, Or Are They Thesame?? / A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.