Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives (18795 Views)

3 Great Reasons We Should Pray For Nigeria Today / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by 1Dray(m): 10:29am On Apr 05, 2020
kingsvictor2:
how did dat bring our redemption?

He brought about the redemption of mankind by shedding His blood at the cross of calvary. That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

So why use Panadol for others headache?
am not in support of any religion so they are not my headache
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 10:33am On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

He brought about the redemption of mankind by shedding His blood at the cross of calvary. That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
fairy tales from the roman empire

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by 1Dray(m): 10:34am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Why does the Almighty need blood to save people?

No wonder dibias and babalawo requests for human blood too. This is idolatry.

Because there's power mighty in the blood Jesus Christ. Because it's the blood of Jesus Christ that's powerful and potent enough to wash and cleanse you and all mankind from your sins, adamic nature and satanic oppressions. Though your sins may be red as crimson, you shall be made white as snow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by 1Dray(m): 10:35am On Apr 05, 2020
nathdim:
fairy tales from the roman empire

You will not say you weren't told. Accept Christ now and be saved.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Pickieox(m): 10:36am On Apr 05, 2020
makjo900:

You see how stupid you black Christians are. You worship a god that doesn't look like you, you uploaded a picture of your god and his supposed angels and they all turned out to be white. Why did you change the picture? You guys are bunch of retards worshipping a god that doesn't even know and believe in your existence. A god given to you by the same people that raped, chained, killed, slaved etc your forefathers. Shame!!

Tell them, they won't listen. I keep asking the kind of language their god speaks...dey be sheeples add zombies join am...

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Emidbest(m): 10:37am On Apr 05, 2020
BeerParlour:
I don't need Jesus in my life

What is your reason for saying you don't need Jesus in your life? Doesn't the scripture John:3:16 mean anything to you?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Pickieox(m): 10:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Franking:
U don't need a f*cking Jesus in ur marriage! Like asking a catholic priest for marriage tips when he's never been married. What would he know I marriage?

10-0

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Pickieox(m): 10:43am On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

There was need of blood sacrifice to redeem mankind from sin. The blood of animals weren't good enough to save mankind from sin even as they sacrifice them frequently. Jesus Christ the Son of God, decided to pay the price to save mankind. He paid the price for the debt He didn't owe. Just to save you from sin, satan and damnation.

Ur religion no different from paganism then. Urs na coded paganism. No wonder you drink blood and eat that person body for church...You will know the real truth one day, and you will not be the same anymore...I was once in your shoe (even a papa in the xtian fellowship on campus).

2 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Pickieox(m): 10:46am On Apr 05, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Okotie oyakilome iginla has jesus. They still failed in their marriages na

You're a callous heart breaker indeed...lol

3 Likes

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 10:48am On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

You will not say you weren't told. Accept Christ now and be saved.
pity you that is suffering from mental slavery
What about the good people of old that have gone b4 the time of Jesus how would you classify their fates or are you telling me that without Jesus one cannot be good
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by habebe1(m): 10:56am On Apr 05, 2020
Pickieox:

He bleeped Mary Magdalene and his disciples join. Have you forgotten that he na badt guy and a sodomist...lol

Lol, I don't know about this o. But the guy appears at birth, then 12years later challenging his elders at temple and almost 20years later to complete his "ministry".

No details of his teenage life, did he date? did he get his heart broken? was he even a normal kid or a hippie?

His early adult days also have no records. Just three years ministry and boom he elevates back home leaving me with the burden to follow his scantily recorded steps.

Could he have stuck around a bit longer to manage businesses, marry and participate in politics? Nope, homeboy was too cool for that. Abeg these people should leave man to enjoy this life we have been lucky to get.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Jeffyblaq(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

How many bomb don explode for your side?

How many of your kin has died?

Only fools like you assume all Muslims hold bomb.

I don't blame you...

Will let it slide
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Jokerman(m): 11:01am On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
A fictitious third party in your marriage is irrelevant.

Jehovah and Allah are still in their spiritual cage.

You no dey tire??
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Ofiagu(m): 11:11am On Apr 05, 2020
BeerParlour:
I don't need Jesus in my life

You will understand you need Him.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Edyice: 11:18am On Apr 05, 2020
makjo900:

You see how stupid you black Christians are. You worship a god that doesn't look like you, you uploaded a picture of your god and his supposed angels and they all turned out to be white. Why did you change the picture? You guys are bunch of retards worshipping a god that doesn't even know and believe in your existence. A god given to you by the same people that raped, chained, killed, slaved etc your forefathers. Shame!!

I just dey laugh you .... grin

nathdim:
am not in support of any religion so they are not my headache

I just dey laugh you ..... grin

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by adeowo84(m): 11:22am On Apr 05, 2020
vac888:

https://www.hightaughts.com/2020/04/3-unique-reasons-why-we-need-jesus-in.html?m=1

While doing all this and I fell once into adultery..what should I do as a Christian?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 11:39am On Apr 05, 2020
Edyice:

I just dey laugh you .... grin

I just dey laugh you ..... grin

if you got nothing to proof you are no different from a mad man roaming around the streets
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by kingsvictor2: 11:44am On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

dat was waste of blood
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by kingsvictor2: 11:45am On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

He didn't waste His life, He actually came to the world with the sole aim of redeeming mankind. He's seated on the right hand of God as we speak. There's power mighty in the blood of Jesus Christ.
interesting story
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Edyice: 11:47am On Apr 05, 2020
nathdim:
if you got nothing to proof you are no different from a mad man roaming around the streets

Mad man sound good....

John the Baptist was called so many years ago when he was paving way for JESUS Christ .... grin

(Jesus did exit , whether we like it or not... DENYING THE EXISTING OF JESUS DOESN'T MAKE HIM GO AWAY , IT MERELY PROVES THAT NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE WILL CONVINCE YOU .... Am out

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 11:52am On Apr 05, 2020
Edyice:

Mad man sound good....

John the Baptist was called so many years ago when he was paving way for JESUS Christ .... grin

(Jesus did exit , whether we like it or not... DENYING THE EXISTING OF JESUS DOESN'T MAKE HIM GO AWAY , IT MERELY PROVES THAT NO AMOUNT OF EVIDENCE WILL CONVINCE YOU .... Am out

wait please stay and continue telling me one white man died for my sins over 2000 years b4 I was born

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Edyice: 11:58am On Apr 05, 2020
nathdim:
wait please stay and continue telling me one white man died for my sins over 2000 years b4 I was born

Where you are going to is too far ..... grin

You should be asking how did the first human being came to existence... ?

Do tell me you believe in science .? because I will give up on you ...

Let me give you small homework
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by anwarajnr: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
JESUS THE WAY
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Edyice:

Where you are going to is too far ..... grin

You should be asking how did the first human being came to existence... ?

Do tell me you believe in science .? because I will give up on you ...

Let me give you small homework

please tell me from your holy book
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 12:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
anwarajnr:
JESUS THE WAY
Just relax outside your compound take one bottle of juice and be looking up waiting for one oyibo man with white horse to come down from the sky

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by amyik: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Sodiquinone:
CURE FOR COVID-19....The BIBLE SAYS in mark 16vs 17-18
And these signs will accompany those who believe: In My name
they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; 18 they will pick up snakes with their hands, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay their hands on the sick, and they will be made well.”
No single Nigerian Pastor can lay hand on Covid -19 patient to cure them because they are all FAKE.

Jesus Christ was also tempted by the devil, and he did not give in. D devil is at work with the world, but God who is supreme will regain control, he's just laughing at d devil's parade. His time will soon end. There is time for everything, don't insult men of God at this time, if God that owns the world has not responded who is man. So pls watch your tongue b4 it gets burnt. Are u not also a man of God? Or is it devil that created you?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
makjo900:

You see how stupid you black Christians are. You worship a god that doesn't look like you, you uploaded a picture of your god and his supposed angels and they all turned out to be white. You guys are bunch of retards worshipping a god that doesn't even know and believe in your existence. A god given to you by the same people that raped, chained, killed, slaved etc your forefathers. Shame!!
, why are you using phones, cars etc that was made by the whites?

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by petitejolie(f): 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
A fictitious third party in your marriage is irrelevant.

Jehovah and Allah are still in their spiritual cage.
just like Ure a caged at home by a fictitious virus

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by makjo900: 12:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
solite3:
, why are you using phones, cars etc that was made by the whites?

Don't be stupid everyday of your life
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
BeerParlour:

I have known Jesus before.

Jesus na scam

you are now an apostate.beware you are on the part to destruction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Miracles, Faith Healing & Prophecies - Tools For Exploiting Gullible Christians / How Best Can You Describe The Holy Trinity/Godhead / A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.