Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,623 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives (18802 Views)

3 Great Reasons We Should Pray For Nigeria Today / Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by OtemAtum: 4:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
nathdim:
how many Chinese recordings are in the bible
Abi o. The Bible is a local book for local people.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by lepasharon(f): 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

What religion was Abraham, Adam and Noah?

What was their body colour?

Oh you're on of them.

We wuz kangs, das rite.

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 4:51pm On Apr 05, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure saying smtn not even in the bible again. Which bible u dey read?

Where was Jesus in the OT?

And what was his function?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 4:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
femi4:
You lack the definition of God. A God is natural and supernatural at the same time. He functions in both modes

Your God is an hermaphrodite! Not mine!

He is distinct from His creation! How can His creation be able to kill him.

That's not a God. That's a god.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 4:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
PervertProphet:

Was same "Powerless" God-Man not mentioned in your book: qur'an revealed by the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad?

Yes or No?

Defend yourself from your book!

Who is Jesus in the OT?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 4:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
PervertProphet:

You mean your mad Pedophile Prophet Muhammad who was always saying stupid things like this below that it is the snake that causes abortions:

Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا عُبَيْدُ بْنُ إِسْمَاعِيلَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أُسَامَةَ، عَنْ هِشَامٍ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ ـ رضى الله عنها ـ قَالَتْ قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ اقْتُلُوا ذَا الطُّفْيَتَيْنِ، فَإِنَّهُ يَلْتَمِسُ الْبَصَرَ، وَيُصِيبُ الْحَبَلَ ‏"

‏‏‏ تَابَعَهُ حَمَّادُ بْنُ سَلَمَةَ أَبَا أُسَامَةَ

Narrated `Aisha:

The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "Kill the snake with two white lines on its back, for it blinds the on-looker and causes abortion."

Sahih al-Bukhari 3308
In-book : Book 59, Hadith 116
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 4, Book 54, Hadith 527  
Sahih Bukhari

Muhammad was a clown who would have been a better actor than Mr. Saka if he was alive today with ridiculous statements like this above. And he was White:

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعْدِ بْنِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، مِنْ كِتَابِهِ قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا عَمِّي، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا اللَّيْثُ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا ابْنُ عَجْلاَنَ، وَغَيْرُهُ، مِنْ إِخْوَانِنَا عَنْ سَعِيدٍ الْمَقْبُرِيِّ، عَنْ شَرِيكِ بْنِ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ أَبِي نَمِرٍ، أَنَّهُ سَمِعَ أَنَسَ بْنَ مَالِكٍ، يَقُولُ بَيْنَمَا نَحْنُ عِنْدَ رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم جُلُوسٌ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ دَخَلَ رَجُلٌ عَلَى جَمَلٍ فَأَنَاخَهُ فِي الْمَسْجِدِ ثُمَّ عَقَلَهُ ثُمَّ قَالَ أَيُّكُمْ مُحَمَّدٌ - وَهُوَ مُتَّكِئٌ بَيْنَ ظَهْرَانَيْهِمْ - فَقُلْنَا لَهُ هَذَا الرَّجُلُ الأَبْيَضُ الْمُتَّكِئُ فَقَالَ لَهُ الرَّجُلُ يَا ابْنَ عَبْدِ الْمُطَّلِبِ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهُ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏‏ قَدْ أَجَبْتُكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ الرَّجُلُ يَا مُحَمَّدُ إِنِّي سَائِلُكَ فَمُشَدِّدٌ عَلَيْكَ فِي الْمَسْأَلَةِ ‏.‏ قَالَ ‏"‏ سَلْ عَمَّا بَدَا لَكَ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ أَنْشُدُكَ بِرَبِّكَ وَرَبِّ مَنْ قَبْلَكَ آللَّهُ أَرْسَلَكَ إِلَى النَّاسِ كُلِّهِمْ فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اللَّهُمَّ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَنْشُدُكَ اللَّهَ آللَّهُ أَمَرَكَ أَنْ تَصُومَ هَذَا الشَّهْرَ مِنَ السَّنَةِ قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اللَّهُمَّ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ قَالَ فَأَنْشُدُكَ اللَّهَ آللَّهُ أَمَرَكَ أَنْ تَأْخُذَ هَذِهِ الصَّدَقَةَ مِنْ أَغْنِيَائِنَا فَتَقْسِمَهَا عَلَى فُقَرَائِنَا فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏"‏ اللَّهُمَّ نَعَمْ ‏"‏ ‏.‏ فَقَالَ الرَّجُلُ إِنِّي آمَنْتُ بِمَا جِئْتَ بِهِ وَأَنَا رَسُولُ مَنْ وَرَائِي مِنْ قَوْمِي وَأَنَا ضِمَامُ بْنُ ثَعْلَبَةَ أَخُو بَنِي سَعْدِ بْنِ بَكْرٍ ‏.‏ خَالَفَهُ عُبَيْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ عُمَرَ ‏.‏"

Anas bin Malik said:

"while we were with the Messenger of Allah, sitting in the Masjid, a man entered on a camel. He made it kneel in the Masjid, then he hobbled it. Then he said; 'Which of you is Muhammad?' He was reclining among them, and we said to him: 'This white man who is reclining.' The man said to him: 'O son of 'Abdul-Muttalib.' The Messenger of Allah said to him: 'I have answered you.' The man said: 'O Muhammad, I am going to ask you questions and I will be harsh in asking.' He said; 'Ask whatever you like.' The man said; 'I adjure you by your Lord, and the Lord of those who came begfore you, has Allah sent you to all the people?' The messenger of Allah said: 'by Allah, yes,' He said: 'Iadjure you by Allah, has Allah commanded you to fast this month each year?' The Messenger of Allah said: 'I adjure you by Allah, has Allah commanded you to take this charity from our rich and divide it among our poor?' The Messenger of Allah said: 'By Allah, Yes.' The ma said; 'I believe in that which you have brought, and I am the envoy of my people who are coming after me. I am Dimam bin Thalabah, the brother of Banu sad bin Bakr."' (Sahih) 'Ubaidullah bin 'Umar contradicted him.

Sunan an-Nasa'i 2093
In-book : Book 22, Hadith 4
English translation : Vol. 3, Book 22, Hadith 2095
Sunan an-Nasai

Na Bible verse be all this? No wonder Netflix said Jesus was gay!
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

Give your life to Christ. You won't say you were not told. I have done my bit.
if I go to hell fire because I refuse to believe in your imaginary Christ is it your problem or are you going to share in my suffering
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Perra: 5:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Forget this Antichristian and OtemAtuna or Nathdim or whatever they call themselves Ooooooo.

This three moniker are the same people!!!

See how serious they are trying to discredit Christians and bring them down.
Using all their energy and time. Nawa ooo

You can imagine how hard it is for agents of devil when they fail their mission. Their father Satan deals mercilessly with them. Chei.

This people are constantly tormented day and night, you can't blame them their master the Devil puts them in eternal torment.

Why waste ur time arguing with them? Ah soo foolish....

My brothers and sisters in the Lord, ..be wise, shine your eyes, Satan is a shameless man. He is everywhere, even one NL.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 5:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Edyice:

God created the heavens and the earth... Genesis 1:1 grin

Thats not science..

God created man in his own image ... Genesis 1: 26 grin

Even before science came out ...

For God love the world and[b][/b] he gave his only begotten son [/b]that whosoever believe in him will not perish But have [b][/b]everlasting life[b]

That's why JESUS Christ is called LORD.. cheesy

story story story
Everything you said were forgery were written by fellow man like me and you some from the babylonia age and some from roman age after their invasion of Jerusalem non dropped from the sky instead of you to think of your own roots as an African you become a slave MENTALLLY

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 5:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Perra:
Forget this Antichristian and OtemAtuna or Nathdim or whatever they call themselves Ooooooo.

You can imagine how hard it is for agents of devil when they fail their mission. Their father Satan deals mercilessly with them. Chei.

This people are constantly tormented day and night, you can't blame them their master the Devil puts them in eternal torment.

My brothers and sisters in the Lord, ..be wise, shine your eyes, Satan is a shameless man. He is everywhere, even one NL.
can you please give a definition of anti christ
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by OtemAtum: 5:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Perra:

For Jehovah to have told you this, then the holy spirit and Jehovah must be drink together. I'm even seeing the Nathdim Moniker for the first time today, yet the drunk holy spirit is telling you this big lie?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by ursullalinda(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Liposure:
am just adapting. thanks 4 d advice by d way

Uw take care and may God keep us safe......Amen

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by PervertProphet: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Foolish dingbat! I'm happily married!

Abdul of Pedophilia.

Headslamming Wooden Head

I hope this is not how you married because if you don't emulate your Pedophile Prophet Muhammad like this. You are going no where near Lag Vegas Islamic Paradise!!

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ مُقَاتِلٍ أَبُو الْحَسَنِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ، قَالَ أَخْبَرَنَا عُمَرُ بْنُ سَعِيدِ بْنِ أَبِي حُسَيْنٍ، قَالَ حَدَّثَنِي عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ أَبِي مُلَيْكَةَ، عَنْ عُقْبَةَ بْنِ الْحَارِثِ، أَنَّهُ تَزَوَّجَ ابْنَةً لأَبِي إِهَابِ بْنِ عَزِيزٍ، فَأَتَتْهُ امْرَأَةٌ فَقَالَتْ إِنِّي قَدْ أَرْضَعْتُ عُقْبَةَ وَالَّتِي تَزَوَّجَ بِهَا‏.‏ فَقَالَ لَهَا عُقْبَةُ مَا أَعْلَمُ أَنَّكِ أَرْضَعْتِنِي وَلاَ أَخْبَرْتِنِي‏.‏ فَرَكِبَ إِلَى رَسُولِ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم بِالْمَدِينَةِ فَسَأَلَهُ، فَقَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم ‏

‏ كَيْفَ وَقَدْ قِيلَ ‏"

‏‏‏ فَفَارَقَهَا عُقْبَةُ، وَنَكَحَتْ زَوْجًا غَيْرَهُ‏‏

Narrated `Abdullah bin Abi Mulaika:

`Uqba bin Al-Harith said that he had married the daughter of Abi Ihab bin `Aziz. Later on a woman came to him and said, "I have suckled (nursed) `Uqba and the woman whom he married (his wife) at my breast." `Uqba said to her, "Neither I knew that you have suckled (nursed) me nor did you tell me." Then he rode over to see Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) at Medina, and asked him about it. Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "How can you keep her as a wife when it has been said (that she is your foster-sister)?" Then `Uqba divorced her, and she married another man.

Sahih al-Bukhari 88
In-book : Book 3, Hadith 30
USC-MSA web (English) : Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 88
Sahih Bukhari
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by PervertProphet: 5:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

It seems you were just released from your cage! Just defend the poser and stop deflecting the topic.

I do this whenever I am less busy.
I have got a life and Business aside this unlike you. You know!!!
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by petitejolie(f): 5:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:
I still move in my street, stop lying. And Corona Virus is not fictitious. It's even more powerful than Jehovah your god cool
ur street? U call that movement. I say waka enter road and travel. Strolling on the street is movement to you that is why Ure where u are. U dont know that ur village people dey do u.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by nathdim: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
OtemAtum:

For Jehovah to have told you this, then the holy spirit and Jehovah must be drink together. I'm even seeing the Nathdim Moniker for the first time today, yet the drunk holy spirit is telling you this big lie?
you dey mind them
Religious pokes when they see that they can't twist your brain you become an imaginary Satan

1 Like

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by femi4: 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Your God is an hermaphrodite! Not mine!

He is distinct from His creation! How can His creation be able to kill him.

That's not a God. That's a god.
You lack understanding of the things of the spirit. Dual mode concept cannot be comprehend by shallow human mind. I understand your shortcomings
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by OtemAtum: 5:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
petitejolie:
ur street? U call that movement. I say waka enter road and travel. Strolling on the street is movement to you that is why Ure where u are. U dont know that ur village people dey do u.
I'm complying to the lockdown rule oga. Even Jehovah would have remained in self-isolation if he were to be present here on earth physically. He would have even contracted the COVID-19 by now sef.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by PervertProphet: 5:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
AntiChristian:

Netflix ain't Bible but Hadith that validates the qur'an (Your very own books) says Muhammad was a Pedophile, Pervert, Bobrisky Cross Dresser, Schizophrenic, Murderous, Little Boys Mouth Kisser, Adopted Son's Wife Snatcher, Forces Little Aisha to scrape his frequent emission of sperms on his clothes with her little fingers, suicidal, a robber, an alms beggar, a fables tale teller, plagiarizer, beheaded and many more...

I can prove all these about Muhammad.

You want me to start posting them for all to confirm?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Nobody: 5:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
PervertProphet:

Sadiq,

Headslamming Taqiyyist and follower of the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

You have gone to drink some of the Wudu water that Muhammad after washing himself used to give Muslim Faithfuls to drink, abi?

PervertProphet,Jesus will be happy to throw someone like you in HELL,is this what Jesus taught you
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by 1Dray(m): 5:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
kingsvictor2:
u said his son Jesus Christ died so dat we are redeemed. Christianity is just one out 3000 religions which means many people don't believe in Jesus, what will be their fate?

Christianity is not a religion.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Greatzeus(m): 6:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Remove that picture of an idol in your post,he is not Jesus. Besides you don't need an image of Jesus to truly portray him. You are the true image of Jesus. Better you put your own image there than that white man's painting.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by TheExecutioner: 6:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Prophet Sex Award Winner (SAW) will not kill us with laughter!!! grin

AntiChristian:

Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by kingsvictor2: 7:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
1Dray:

Christianity is not a religion.
continue deceiving ursef
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by Edyice: 8:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
nathdim:
if I go to hell fire because I refuse to believe in your imaginary Christ is it your problem or are you going to share in my suffering

Uncle had chosen his place

So enjoy grin grin cheesy
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
PervertProphet:

Netflix ain't Bible but Hadith that validates the qur'an (Your very own books) says Muhammad was a Pedophile, Pervert, Bobrisky Cross Dresser, Schizophrenic, Murderous, Little Boys Mouth Kisser, Adopted Son's Wife Snatcher, Forces Little Aisha to scrape his frequent emission of sperms on his clothes with her little fingers, suicidal, a robber, an alms beggar, a fables tale teller, plagiarizer, beheaded and many more...

I can prove all these about Muhammad.

You want me to start posting them for all to confirm?

Muhammad was an example to the Muslims! Jesus is your example too right?

Was this how he preached and behaved before he was hanged?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
femi4:
You lack understanding of the things of the spirit. Dual mode concept cannot be comprehend by shallow human mind. I understand your shortcomings

How is Jesus different from Sango the god of thunder worship by the Yorubas?

He was once a powerful man who once roamed the earth according to the Yoruba folklores!

After his demise people started worshipping and praying in to him.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
PervertProphet:

I do this whenever I am less busy.
I have got a life and Business aside this unlike you. You know!!!

OK, na only you get life on NL right?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by AntiChristian: 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Perra:

Obviously you're on skunk! And the holy spirit dey guide you like this?
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by PervertProphet: 8:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

Muhammad was an example to the Muslims! Jesus is your example too right?

Was this how he preached and behaved before he was hanged?

Muhammad is the "last seal", right?!

Even on till when he was dropping saliva from his mouth after been poisoned by the woman he raped and killed her family. He was still cursing while he was crawling been dragged in a fallen state as he heaped curses on the Jews and Christians.
Re: 3 Reasons We Need Jesus In Our Marriages And Our Lives by PervertProphet: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
AntiChristian:

How is Jesus different from Sango the god of thunder worship by the Yorubas?

He was once a powerful man who once roamed the earth according to the Yoruba folklores!

After his demise people started worshipping and praying in to him.

How is Muhammad different from Pedophiles like Marc Dutroux, Rodney Alcala, Ward Weaver III, etcetera?!!!!

These were very notorious popular Pedophiles who did very wicked deeds like sex with 6-8 year olds.

The only difference is these troubled Pedophiles were caught and they got the right punishment but Muhammad, a troubled epileptic, Schizophrenic Suicidal Pedophile and abuser of the little 6-year old Aisha (The Mother of all the Muslim Believers... Hahahaha! Just because she got abused by Muhammad's penis).

Instead of 1.7billion Muslims to see this dirtbag, Muhammad for the Murderous Pedophile he is. Instead they declare this Pedophile a prophet and have gone on to cause sorrow through his violent ideology for over 1400 years. Evil (Muhammad) becomes good while faultless (Jesus) even by qur'anic standard is hated on.
Even Paul was more noble than the Pedophile Prophet Muhammad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Best Can You Describe The Holy Trinity/Godhead / 10 Ways To Live A More Spiritual Life / A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.