Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,432 members, 7,830,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! (7904 Views)

When You Enter A Woman / Lady Exposes A Man Who Called Her 'Hoe' On Twitter Only To Enter Her DM Begging / Leaked Pics From The Nairaland Broke Party! Enter Here!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by sweetlo: 12:44am On Apr 07, 2020
lebron7:

Did u pass the chemistry?

Ask me again

1 Like

Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by SultanOfAbia: 8:14am On Apr 07, 2020
Atiku:

Please show me the conspiracy theories in the post you just quoted...

You had something to say earlier about router... right?
I said
5G has nothing to do with Coronavirus..
Too many illiterates on nairaland...SMH
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by Nobody: 8:23am On Apr 07, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

I said
5G has nothing to do with Coronavirus..
Too many illiterates on nairaland...SMH

Still, show me where i said it can cause coronavirus.
We are not having this discussion so i change your thoughts, i also want to learn but you have nothing to teach. 5g has nothing to do with CV, cool.. i no follow you drag am but you have been too blind to see other things, wise one.
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by LaMujer: 1:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Neimar:
since everyone dy busy
make we try this airdrop
anybody dy interested??

afa na, reason my side with this info naa.

I just comot for ban since last week, na why I no fit message you.

How e dey be abeg?
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by Neimar: 5:48pm On Apr 07, 2020
LaMujer:

afa na, reason my side with this info naa.

I just comot for ban since last week, na why I no fit message you.

How e dey be abeg?

my phone don cast o
no where to repair am
restriction everywhere
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by SultanOfAbia: 1:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Neimar:

my phone don cast o
no where to repair am
restriction everywhere
Omo help your guy naaa
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by SultanOfAbia: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Atiku:

Still, show me where i said it can cause coronavirus.
We are not having this discussion so i change your thoughts, i also want to learn but you have nothing to teach. 5g has nothing to do with CV, cool.. i no follow you drag am but you have been too blind to see other things, wise one.
Go and do your own research
I ain't gat strength to be going back and forth
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by ZooOga: 2:01pm On Apr 08, 2020
good thread on a timely topic. nice break from all the creative fictitious and love lost stories in the romance section. wink

long video o. hope u have adequate credits

'The People' overcoming YouTube/Vimeo David Icke 'virus' video ban by sharing the link - two million have now watched it and counting. We shall overcome ...
https://www.davidicke.com/article/567418/david-icke-live-london-real-today-330pm-uk

Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by Usanga35: 7:52pm On Apr 08, 2020
U People are Still Talking About d Risk of 5G while China Are already researching on 6G.....
TRU TRU NA CHINA GO Ed dis World...
After 6G they will move to 7G...like dat Till 100G....we will see wat China are up to
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
SultanOfAbia:

Only those with underlying health issues will be affected. It's not like everybody will be dropping dead. Stop listening to conspiracy theories they just love creating panic and fear.
so people with underlying issues are not humans like you abi? They should suffer and eventually die because of your lust for 5G?!. That's very Selfish and terrible of you.
Mind you, you don't even know if you or your loved one will develop an underlying illness in the future. what goes around comes around.. ask Boris Johnson.
Re: Why 5G Must Enter Nigeria!! by SultanOfAbia: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2020
Usanga35:
U People are Still Talking About d Risk of 5G while China Are already researching on 6G.....
TRU TRU NA CHINA GO Ed dis World...
After 6G they will move to 7G...like dat Till 100G....we will see wat China are up to
10 Wetin?? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I'm Scared I Wont Find A Wife If I Dont Compromise / While Inside A Bus Today, I Saw The Need For Women To Be Feminists / Guys!! If She Actually Turns Out Be A Virgin, Would You Stop?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.