Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,250 members, 7,825,981 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker (2573 Views)

Am Attracted To A Female Monicker / How To Become FTC On Every Thread / The Rush For Ftc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 11:05am On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
I sourced and checked her page now, she's fine, I believe... last seen 4:17am

Wow cheesy
Then I don't think she has seen this thread. I'll like to hear from her to know the reason why she passes through like the wind this days on Nairaland. I would really love to hear from her
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 11:06am On Apr 05, 2020
Loooooooogstory:
she won miss Nairaland at a point

Yeah I remember that too.
smiley
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by 4reala(m): 12:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
Best comment of the year... But, most people backed out to better their lives, some are facing real live challenges and few have died like HUNGERBAD (may his soul rest in peace) !!!
Is hungerbad that guy that sounds like an atheist really dead?
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Dygeasy(m): 12:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
SperoQuest:
Well i will say nothing last forever.

I think some old lovable monikers are gone forever, while some still come online once In a while.

Truth is that, there are some life and offline duties that will come our way and we have no choice than to take a break from nairaland and focus on building our lives.

Truth is that 80% of current nairalanders that are active don't know what to do with their life, no direction and all they have is just hope.

This is why you see the anger, the tribalism, the hate against women, the attention seeking, so many nonsense and rubbish you see on nairaland.

But when the forum is filled with jobless people, people that depends on bet9ja.

What will you expect?

Frustration of course.

The people active before that you no longer see again, lots of them are facing offline duties like responsible men and women.

Some are building their careers, going on new heights while at the same time focusing on their families offline.

You have to understand that time wait for no one.

This is why we don't see notable mentions like.

LadyF
Introvert.
Dygeasy.
Rokiatu
Idowuogbo
Truckpusher
Funlord
Synzu
Softapples
Missthecy
Tosyne2much
All other notable absentees from nairaland.

Truth is that, no more time for play.

I still see ishilove though.
I greet you, Chief. cool
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
SperoQuest:
Indeed, i miss hungerbad too.

Some of the old ones still come online once in a while but the truth is that they now have what takes lots of their time offline now, like a job, taking care of family Etc

Some moved out of Africa too.

But all the same, the forum is no longer what it used to be.
It's now boring and no fun at all.

Even the mods of different sessions are no longer active, unlike before when you have all the mods joining in the fun.

I think the old ones took away the creativity and fun away from nairaland.

This new sets of nairalanders are not creative at all, no iota of fun.

And the truth is that Seun and his nairaland has really lost its position as to the popularity nairaland had before.

What seun failed to realise that what makes nairaland what it was before were the people.

He should had encouraged those that were creative as to thread openings on nairaland.

Threads like the miss and Mr nairaland.
The every Sunday interview thread.
The slum book.
The post your black and white picture thread.

The couples thread.

The wooing thread and many lots of fun threads.

The people of old are what makes nairaland what it is today but Seun failed to capitalize on these creative threads.

So the people left and nairaland is not the same again.

But all in all, life must go on.

You can imagine there was even a popular thread for nairalanders above 35 and nobody went in to call the women evening newspapers.

But these breeds of nairaland, i don't know who bought a phone for them.
you just dey make sense dey go.... I swear
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 1:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
4reala:

Is hungerbad that guy that sounds like an atheist really dead?
yes... last seen March 9 2019.... He's deceased and we miss him here !!!
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:

Wow cheesy
Then I don't think she has seen this thread. I'll like to hear from her to know the reason why she passes through like the wind this days on Nairaland. I would really love to hear from her
leave her a message then !!!
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Albertone(m): 3:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
I miss whywhyogun.
I miss onila,i think now ilamina
I miss one funny guy that claims to live in banana island and is so in love with rita dominic
Also there was one somalian guy on here, dude looks like a terrorist lol..... Those are who i remember

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 5:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
konkonbilo:
yinmu.. I don remember, jacksparrow
tongue
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by konkonbilo(m): 5:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
LightQueen:
tongue
I miss you too lol cheesy, where have you been??
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 7:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
I sourced and checked her page now, she's fine, I believe... last seen 4:17am

Can you please send me a link to her post or thread?
Thanks.
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I miss you too lol cheesy, where have you been??
Lol. Longest time dear. Na loooooonggggg Tory o grin
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 8:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:

Can you please send me a link to her post or thread?
Thanks.
go to my profile and follow me and you will see the link to her thread or posts on my shared topics
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
go to my profile and follow me and you will see the link to her thread or posts on my shared topics

Alright I'll do that Asap. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 8:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:

Alright I'll do that Asap. Thanks
I bet you've seen her... okay, bye !!!
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by TheGenius001: 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
lasisi69:
I bet you've seen her... okay, bye !!!
Yes sir smiley
Thanks. I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by lasisi69(f): 8:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
TheGenius001:

Yes sir smiley
Thanks. I appreciate
lol, it's nothing !!!

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Blackking98(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
SperoQuest:
Well i will say nothing last forever.

I think some old lovable monikers are gone forever, while some still come online once In a while.

Truth is that, there are some life and offline duties that will come our way and we have no choice than to take a break from nairaland and focus on building our lives.

Truth is that 80% of current nairalanders that are active don't know what to do with their life, no direction and all they have is just hope.

This is why you see the anger, the tribalism, the hate against women, the attention seeking, so many nonsense and rubbish you see on nairaland.

But when the forum is filled with jobless people, people that depends on bet9ja.

What will you expect?

Frustration of course.

The people active before that you no longer see again, lots of them are facing offline duties like responsible men and women.

Some are building their careers, going on new heights while at the same time focusing on their families offline.

You have to understand that time wait for no one.

This is why we don't see notable mentions like.

LadyF
Introvert.
Dygeasy.
Rokiatu
Idowuogbo
Truckpusher
Funlord
Synzu
Softapples
Missthecy
Tosyne2much
All other notable absentees from nairaland.

Truth is that, no more time for play.

I still see ishilove though.
I remember truckpusher. His comments were funny

1 Like

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
LightQueen:
Lol. Longest time dear. Na loooooonggggg Tory o grin
Is that number still active??
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
Is that number still active??
Not really
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
LightQueen:
Not really
How we go do now??
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 11:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
How we go do now??
EMAIL cheesy
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 11:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dygeasy:
I greet you, Chief. cool
longest time sir.
You just run leave us.
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by DanDeeBoss(m): 11:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
LightQueen:
EMAIL cheesy
I sent a mail
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
DanDeeBoss:
I sent a mail
Okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by sugarbae12(f): 8:37am On Apr 06, 2020
Who's asking?
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by sugarbae12(f): 8:38am On Apr 06, 2020
GreatResearcher:
What of Sugarbae12? Is she still active?

Who's asking
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by GreatResearcher: 9:04am On Apr 06, 2020
sugarbae12:

Who's asking
Oh! she's active. How are u?
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 10:38am On Apr 06, 2020
konkonbilo:
yinmu.. I don remember, jacksparrow
tongue tongue
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 28, 2020
LightQueen:
tongue
what’s funny?
Re: Where Is Introvert??? The Popular FTC Monicker by Nobody: 9:37pm On May 09, 2020
0KNM:
what’s funny?
Huh? Can't really remember cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Engagement Pictures Of Mr Macaroni & Mummy Wa Is Causing Commotion? / I'm A Heart Breaker / Can A Guy Date Two Blood Sisters?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.