Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,891 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag (73903 Views)

Help! My Virgin Girlfriend Wants Me To Disvirgin Her Now / My Dilemma With My Virgin Girlfriend / Lady Dupes Her Boyfriend Of N120k With Fake Pregnancy Test, Buys Wig with it (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by photon3106: 12:51pm On Apr 06, 2020
stupidity:
You don too deh disturb her na

She had to go check if you haven't impregnated her already. Some guys cannot be be trusted grin

Correct! grin
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by DonMekino(m): 2:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
the energy,time and effort we youths put into sex and para-sexual issues ehhhh....just understand that saying that a lady is like a river....many have swam, if it's ur turn to swim, do the damn swimming and forget about ppl that must have swam before, cos u might not be the last swimmer
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Youngpo413: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
For a non virgin to deceive you that she is a 'V',she sees you as the greatest mumu,so the problem is u not 'her'.
I can never meet such lady...never!
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by foreverdiamonds(m): 3:23pm On Apr 06, 2020
I don't believe this story.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Popularity(m): 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
My brother, try to rape her
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by WiseStarr(m): 9:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Victory662:
u smoke?? I say I never do na. She tell me say she be virgin Oga

Shey na this one wey dey whine you, you go dey reply
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by WiseStarr(m): 9:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Kylekent59:

You are quoting so that they will give you likes.

Now I know many people comment not just to make a point, but for cheap likes.

Have you ever asked the OP his dream for the girl??

From what I have read, he just wann be bleeping the girl just like other guys do.

You think to have a babe eventually means you will always Bleep her till when you are done, you separate and that's all.

To all the ladies out there, Hope you have seen their minds toward a female friends.

Please, just read and pass. "Don't like my post or even quote me"

Hypocrites!!!

For ur mind, you have a point like that
You better go back to bed
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Youngpo413: 5:56am On Apr 07, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Most men assume it's OPEN SESAME once they perceive you a non virgin... Perhaps these ladies who feign virgins want d respect of a real relationship not clouded by sex.... My comments are simply armchair theorizing o so make una calm down
sweet cunt,you have a sweet brain too.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by Orubebe01: 7:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Victory662:

Yes
Did you later confront her with the test
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by ArcToyin(m): 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2020
Victory662:
I've known this babe for over two months now. She's 21. Each time I try to have sex with her, she always comes up with an excuse that her mom said she will buy her a car if she marry as a virgin.

In my mind, I was contemplating dumping her or getting serious asap and tie the knot until I was shocked by the pregnancy test result I saw in her handbag.

The test is actually negative. We are on quarantine, so I still made another move after seeing the test paper and she said that fvcking same thing. Omo, I don't know what to do oo. Wether to confront her abi make I just port.

Why will you determine to test somebody's else daughter without going through normal process. Sex is met for the marriage. I don't know why guys these days don't have anything thing to do or think other than thinking about girls and smoking?
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by slimprat(f): 9:12pm On Apr 17, 2020
��������,market have spoil.
One way traffic.
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by tolijascro(m): 9:25pm On Apr 17, 2020
TheChameleon:
grin

The same scam, Mary, mother of Jesus pulled minus the pregnancy test.

Is her name also Mary? Are you Joseph?

this small boy handsome o look at the cute smile
Re: I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag by zexy2030(m): 4:12am On Mar 08, 2021
Ferya:

Stop saying what you do not know. Who told you poster's girlfriend is not a virgin and no girl that has reached puberty age is a virgin? Where did you get that analysis from? When did you conduct your research on all the girls in Nigeria?
I got married at the age of 30 as a virgin and I have two friends that are virgins now. They are well behaved and have good moral

Please, learn to trust ladies that you come in contact with and if you do not want to accept what they told you, stop judging them. Just waka pass!

please. can I meet ur friends, I'm ready to settle down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Police Officers & Medical Doctors In Love / Kung Fu Wedding Photoshoot Of Kenyan Couple That Got People Talking / Cleavage-Baring Slay Queen Showing How To make Akara Blasted For Doing This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.