Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,777 members, 7,817,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) (96148 Views)

Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by publicsensor: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
God forbid
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
If it's not stupidity, why would you have time to take pictures of a dying man but can't help him to the hospital. Nigerians are becoming something else... Tufia!

3 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Mightymanna(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
fykes:
You wey dey snap am can't u help save a life?

You can't approach any sick person anyhow this time around

4 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by fabianiyobosa(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Not to sound insensitive, zooming into the pix, I can see a badly bleached guy, hope he is not suffering from the complications? Maybe cancer!
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by OKERE38: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
someone should help him
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by iPOOPinURmouth: 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Hello Nairalanders

This Person with the moniker da3pu0 by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo on Facebook has been blackmailing my Nephew Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel all over Nairaland.

He claims he swindled him of a certain amount of money and he went into his Facebook account to pick his pictures he uses in his Propaganda .

Please Anyone who knows him should please inform him to meet the person he accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. ASAP.

The blackmailers profile picture on Nairaland is attached.

Hello da3pu0
by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo.

Come and meet the person you accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. If you don't come out, you will be fished out.

Thanks
why are you distracting us with your personal issue na. oya show us your brother in efcc office

5 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
he already got a police report
Oh ok
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by timocruzcmbb(m): 2:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
He might have been robbed,shot and stabbed,someone should help him.police station is not far from that area,Anthony police station.they normally stay around idi iroko bus stop.

3 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by bmdmixer: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it
2 hours is enough to take pictures dont make him d bad guy here, beside if e didn't wud u know bout this happening

4 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kazeem74: 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
What kind of country is this, but their is luckdown or luckup are the security operatives not patrolling? Life mean nothing to these people in authority
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Coldie(m): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Imagine calling emergency number for 2hours yet nothing.

What kind of people are running this country and what kind of people are they hiring
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
kayzeesoft:

Haaaa! That's very risky here in Nigeria o.

It's not risky. First take pictures, take him to the hospital, report to the nearest police station to obtain a police report. If you don't have money, don't put your real address and contact but if you're willing to be a good Samaritan, put down your details. You can try to get contacts from the man's family when he regains consciousness or through his phones.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Akinh: 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it
Sir /Ma I don't blame the person..if unknown how Nigeria police react to such issue I swear u won't blame...we live in such Con3 where u can enter into deep shit for been kind ..trust talking from experience.

8 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by izzyboi(m): 2:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by timocruzcmbb(m): 2:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:
If it's not stupidity, why would you have time to take pictures of a dying man but can't help him to the hospital. Nigerians are becoming something else... Tufia!

He don’t have the right,that’s the best he can do unless if the person is not in critical condition he can take him to hospital,he has done well,the authorities will come for the bleeding man.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Chrisbeks: 2:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:
It's easy to sit on the sidelines and criticize. You know how things are in Nigeria, if anything happens to the man on the way to the hospital, you are in big trouble. The police won't hear that you are a good Samaritan just trying to help.

6 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Hit and run probably...
exactly what I'm thinking. I was almost hit last Tuesday by a danfo driver. I parked on one side of the road, now crossed to pick a few things. As I was going back to my vehicle, suddenly after crossing the brt lane, this danfo came from nowhere on top speed, he just maneuvered to pass inbetween a narrow path which I had already almost crossed to where my vehicle was parked, he almost hit me. I'm so happy as over 400 of them have been arrested already for flouting the stay at home order. He suddenly swerved when he approached me and people shouted haaaaa!
Hit and run cases are a commonplace in lagos, mostly caused by commercial drivers.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:

It is necessary especially if he needs to get a police report in case of stabs and gun shot wounds

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
he already got a police report
He didn't get any report. He only called them and they haven't shown up in two hours according to him. You people seriously need to stop blaming those who take pictures to call attention to problems they can't solve.

5 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by airminem(f): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
sad
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by tempem: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chrisbeks:

It's easy to sit on the sidelines and criticize. You know how things are in Nigeria, if anything happens to the man on the way to the hospital, you are in big trouble. The police won't hear that you are a good Samaritan just trying to help.

Well said man... Maybe he didn't know Nija. The guy fit even wake up now talk say na him cause am..

https://tomvad.com/7-coronavirus-scams-and-tips-to-avoid-them

5 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adgideon:
And what stop u from helping him to the hospital, how do we help from here

Nnaa did you read? He said he got the information from social media. Just as you are reading it from nairaland you can make contacts if you have and then police or ambulance will start asking you why didn't you help. Make we dey reason naa.

3 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:
Seriously its just wickedness, forgetting it could happen to anyone. All they care about is snapping pics for sensational social media stories.. Fools!
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Chatflick(m): 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
timocruzcmbb:

He don’t have the right,that’s the best he can do unless if the person is not in critical condition he can take him to hospital,he has done well,the authorities will come for the bleeding man.
When he is dead I believe
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

Shut up there,why didn't your cousin come here to clear his name. Why didn't Opadina pick my name or picture and start blackmailing me? There must be something that brought them together. Your cousin is a coward and probably a scammer too. Why didn't he come out to clear his name,are you his partner in crime. Carry your fake Efcc story away from here liar,Efcc ko ccfe no shiooor

It won't be better for you and your family members. From this moment onward you will move from one problem to another.

If my relative Babatunde Ezekiel is guilty of this that the OP has alleged him you will excape this curse but if not. You won't live to see the next four months except you go before the Living God Jehovah to ask for forgiveness.

I am asking everyone on Nairaland to urge the OP to meet Babatunde Ezekiel Omotosho at the EFCC or ICPC office. If he doesn't we will fish him out.

I promise you all.

You guys are only compounding the problems of the OP.
And its a pity you are not behaving like education fellows.

For instance
One Sule Michael scams me.
I now jump on Facebook to look for Sale Michael. I got there and saw Sule Michael like two or three. I jumped into one account and pick pictures and say this must be the person.

If you are still alive by the time this issue becomes a serious case. You will read it on Nairaland.

I will personally bring the update here.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by francis5051: 2:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
omooba969:
How do you tell a lady politely that it's time to leave?
lol bro I can smell you are in such trouble now
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Bellotelli: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
pyyxxaro:
This country tire person oh

Nowhere to run to self kiss
That's the best he can do for now considering the dangers of doing it himself.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
tempem:

Well said man... Maybe he didn't know Nija. The guy fit even wake up now talk say na him cause am..

https://tomvad.com/7-coronavirus-scams-and-tips-to-avoid-them
Are u serious right now
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Billygee2u: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Moneywirer:
Before the internet craze set in:
Accident occurs
People swoop in immediately and carry the victim / victims to hospital.

But now
Accident occurs
People pull out their devices not to put a call across to emergency medical personnels but to snap and post online
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by tempem: 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
dairykidd:

Are u serious right now

Dead serious.. Ask folks around...
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
iPOOPinURmouth:
why are you distracting us with your personal issue na. oya show us your brother in efcc office

My guy
Its painful when someone goes online to dent the image of your loved ones simply because some guys bear same name with him.

NB. I never said my brother is in the RFCC office. But I said the OP should make his report there and meet with the person he has accused.

Its painful.

See how some lunatics are attacking me instead of urging the OP to agree to meet the accused at the EFCC or ICPC.

As a learned person is it not Logical?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails / Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.