Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,737 members, 7,824,086 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) (96166 Views)

Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
JuanDeDios:

He didn't get any report. He only called them and they haven't shown up in two hours according to him. You people seriously need to stop blaming those who take pictures to call attention to problems they can't solve.

Please help a life, this poor boy is bleeding to death under Idi-iroko bridge Maryland mall, we have filed a report with the police
and call emergency response for almost 2 hours now no help is coming
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Psalms5522: 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. [s]The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it

The bible spoke of a one eyed god? It is new to me please help a brother learn something new. I would need that verse ASAP pls
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

Shut up there,why didn't your cousin come here to clear his name. Why didn't Opadina pick my name or picture and start blackmailing me? There must be something that brought them together. Your cousin is a coward and probably a scammer too. Why didn't he come out to clear his name,are you his partner in crime. Carry your fake Efcc story away from here liar,Efcc ko ccfe no shiooor

You might even be an accomplice of this Blackmailer. And you will be sorry for him.

Just watch how it goes
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Kirinwa: 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
EmzyT:
If it is Cult Related, then Sorry man, you can go rot in hell. . No Fvck given cool

If it were cult related, he would have died.

It seems like petty robbery. These Alayes self.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by ChicagoBar(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
[color=#990000][/color]See what the whole MOWE CDA , Pakuro road in Ogun state received from Dapo Abiodun

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by hahn(m): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Moneywirer:
Before the internet craze set in:
Accident occurs
People swoop in immediately and carry the victim / victims to hospital.

But now
Accident occurs
People pull out their devices not to put a call across to emergency medical personnels but to snap and post online

Not in Nigeria.

Before the internet craze people will see an accident and walk away because no one wants the police to arrest them for helping a stranger.

Now people take pictures, post on social media and hope the proper authorities see it and take action.

Sometimes you need to see the good in what others do

3 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Peaceraemi(f): 2:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
EmzyT:
If it is Cult Related, then Sorry man, you can go rot in hell. . No Fvck given cool
And what if its nt cult related...

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Jeffyblaq(m): 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it

Truth becoming the reality
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:

Please help a life, this poor boy is bleeding to death under Idi-iroko bridge Maryland mall, we have filed a report with the police
and call emergency response for almost 2 hours now no help is coming
He has reported the matter to the police; it's not that he got a police report/extract to handle the matter. And if he has no means of taking the fellow to the hospital, that is not his fault. Again, you people need to stop attacking those who take pictures to draw attention to problems they can't solve.

5 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by ScottGerald27: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it

Don't mind that idiot..
Anything to get likes n twitter..
Ndi ala
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 2:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
hahn:

Not in Nigeria.

Before the internet craze people will see an accident and walk away because no one wants the police to arrest them for helping a stranger.

Now people take pictures, post on social media and hope the proper authorities see it and take action.

Sometimes you need to see the good on what others do

Now people see an accident
Exactly!
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Jaemes(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
U can't really blame anybody n know?
Everyone bus trying to save their head, no one wants to get in trouble dey know nothing about.Younare shouting why can't they help him upandan, when you know what your country or the community or people or a person could do if u try to offer help.

They could accuse you if the person eventually dies, the police or hospital set would not treat him/her until there's a police report or some legal tender to give the person treatment.

So you people shouting "y can't they help him na" ,
Saying "Why are u posting it on social media " yen yen yen. Don't be surprised u might AV done the same.

It's a cruel world u know?!

So becareful amd learn to see things from other angles as if u were in the shoes.

2 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Jaemes(m): 2:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
JuanDeDios:

He has reported the matter to the police; it's not that he got a police report/extract to handle the matter. And if he has no means of taking the fellow to the hospital, that is not his fault. Again, you people need to stop attacking those who take pictures to draw attention to problems they can't solve.

Exactly help me tell dem
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by guru90: 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Corona Hunger don kill this guy.

Make una no target am corona virus.

Na confirmed corona hunger de 9ja now...
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by MrNipplesLover(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
fykes:
You wey dey snap am can't u help save a life?

if u find urself in this kind of situation, pls, don't attempt saving any life.

this advice sounds stupid, right?

stay blessed, bro.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by omooba969(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
francis5051:
lol bro I can smell you are in such trouble now

Brotherly, no be small thing o! grin

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Christmasdon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
The police you filled a report with did not see it fit to take him to a hospital?

Why can't you look for any means to take him to the hospital ?
.PEOPLE ARE AFRAID TO BEING SENTENCED TO DEATH WITH CRIMES THEY DIDN'T COMMIT.

READ OF A MAN NAMED CLINTON KALU WHO SPENT 27YEARS IN PORT-HARCOURT MAXIMUM
PRISON .
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Vicfacebadoo: 2:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:
According to twitter user who shared the post, wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigloads/status/1246694585277054977
CC
some should please help a starving brother, I haven't eating anything today and tomorrow is also my birthday which I know their may be no celebration for me but atleat I should be able to eat something cos this is not the time for celebration, I am ashame doing this but this is a very hard time for we Nigeria. Acc 2119301209 UBA ademuagun
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Laryne(m): 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:

He said they filled a report with the police and called emergency. Watin you want make them do again? Or he should take him to the hospital and have himself involved in something he knows nothing about. You are talking as if you don't even know where you are.
Before them do or talk Una go start to quote Bible as if Jesus come from Una village.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by AsawanaDgreat: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nawaoo this kind time
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
JuanDeDios:

first it was; he called police and they didn't show up in 2 hours. Now this?

do you even know what it is to fill a report with the police? have any experience in handling a situation like this?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by APOPTOSIS: 2:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
May be having a BLEEDING PEPTIC ULCER from too much HUNGER
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Hello Nairalanders

This Person with the moniker da3pu0 by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo on Facebook has been blackmailing my Nephew Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel all over Nairaland.

He claims he swindled him of a certain amount of money and he went into his Facebook account to pick his pictures he uses in his Propaganda .

Please Anyone who knows him should please inform him to meet the person he accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. ASAP.

The blackmailers profile picture on Nairaland is attached.

Hello da3pu0
by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo.

Come and meet the person you accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. If you don't come out, you will be fished out.

Thanks
una never settle this matter since September 2019??

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by largeman4u(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
He may be a victim of one chance. God will save him.
The response to distressed call in this country is poor

Buy tokunbo and Naija used Cars @ www.largemanmotors..com
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Moneywirer:
Before the internet craze set in:
Accident occurs
People swoop in immediately and carry the victim / victims to hospital.

But now
Accident occurs
People pull out their devices not to put a call across to emergency medical personnels but to snap and post online

If you took your time to observe things carefully, you would see that all efforts in trying to reach the police and medical personnels proved futile.
And this is a period where there's no public transportation available.
And also, the guy posted the pictures and address so that any good Samaritan who happens to live nearby would help.
Please let's use our brains before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
slyfoxxjoe:
una never settle this matter since September 2019??

We never knew the matter was existing until recently when the Blackmailer got in touch with Babatunde's Uncle in America to syphon money from him.

We will get to the root of the matter.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
For this person it's all about taking pictures and posting on social media. Scum
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chatflick:
If it's not stupidity, why would you have time to take pictures of a dying man but can't help him to the hospital. Nigerians are becoming something else... Tufia!

Help him how?
Carry him on his head? undecided
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
fairfora:
exactly what I'm thinking. I was almost hit last Tuesday by a danfo driver. I parked on one side of the road, now crossed to pick a few things. As I was going back to my vehicle, suddenly after crossing the brt lane, this danfo came from nowhere on top speed, he just maneuvered to pass inbetween a narrow path which I had already almost crossed to where my vehicle was parked, he almost hit me. I'm so happy as over 400 of them have been arrested already for flouting the stay at home order. He suddenly swerved when he approached me and people shouted haaaaa!
Hit and run cases are a commonplace in lagos, mostly caused by commercial drivers.
If you had looked left and right and left and right again, I doubt you would have experienced such. But you thought you have d road to yourself hence not watching properly
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Agarli(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
omooba969:
How do you tell a lady politely that it's time to leave?
off gen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.