Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,225 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) (96154 Views)

Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by E2000: 2:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
The police you filled a report with did not see it fit to take him to a hospital?

Why can't you look for any means to take him to the hospital ?
so that they can assume he is the cause of eventual death. Are u sure u are a Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
If you had looked left and right and left and right again, I doubt you would have experienced such. But you thought you have d road to yourself hence not watching properly
lol.that's the solution. You've said it all..looking left and right a multiple times before crossing, especially in lagos
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kem8004: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
u3629lw6vn
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kem8004: 2:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by SweetCunt97(f): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
fairfora:
lol.that's thr solution. You've said it all..looking left and right a multiple times before crossing, especially in lagos
Yes o
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
The police you filled a report with did not see it fit to take him to a hospital?

Why can't you look for any means to take him to the hospital ?

You mean carry him on his shoulders or back in the midst of a pandemic??! Use which vehicle from where in the midst of shutdown??!...

You guys underestimate the rot in this system... Sigh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Chrisbeks:

It's easy to sit on the sidelines and criticize. You know how things are in Nigeria, if anything happens to the man on the way to the hospital, you are in big trouble. The police won't hear that you are a good Samaritan just trying to help.
This here summarises the total failure of a society..

2 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
OSUigboFlatHead:
Hit and run probably...
Hit and run in that empty road?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Tjiaz(m): 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Who are the we? Can’t y’all find a way to carry him to the hospital instead looking at him and taking pictures for whole 2hrs. Not cool!
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
convid regulations say maintain stupid , sorry social distance from all humans.
he can't get treatment now due to regulations.
as the useful idiots will say.. one less human being to worry about.
and before you get judgemental, what did you do to help him?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 2:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
jaxxy:
For 2hours no help can u imagine?
nigga looks like a thug... thugs ain't got use in the society.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Angelfrost:

You mean carry him on his shoulders or back in the midst of a pandemic??! Use which vehicle from where in the midst of shutdown??!...

You guys underestimate the rot in this system... Sigh!!!

Many people on Nairaland are dumb.
It's obvious.
There's no available means of transportation for them to help the guy.
That's why they had to post on social media, to solicit for help.

3 Likes

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 2:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
skyfather09:

The police shud atleast come and find out what the situation is. That's my point. U cud be right bt its still ur assumption and cud be wrong.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kingxsamz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
Tjiaz:
Who are the we? Can’t y’all find a way to carry him to the hospital instead looking at him and taking pictures for whole 2hrs. Not cool!
If you were there you'd probably just stand there looking.
Now let me ask you, what would you have done to help if you were present at the scene?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 2:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
jaxxy:

The police shud atleast come and find out what the situation is. That's my point. U cud be right bt its still ur assumption and cud be wrong.
I understand now
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Evansaustine873: 2:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
see below
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Dhemmyjay(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Hello Nairalanders

This Person with the moniker da3pu0 by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo on Facebook has been blackmailing my Nephew Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel all over Nairaland.

He claims he swindled him of a certain amount of money and he went into his Facebook account to pick his pictures he uses in his Propaganda .

Please Anyone who knows him should please inform him to meet the person he accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. ASAP.

The blackmailers profile picture on Nairaland is attached.

Hello da3pu0
by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo.

Come and meet the person you accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. If you don't come out, you will be fished out.

Thanks
The same Omotosho of uniben?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dhemmyjay:

The same Omotosho of uniben?

No
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 3:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
omooba969:
How do you tell a lady politely that it's time to leave?
Ogbeni I dey same shoe with u o!
Don't know how to discharge one by now.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Vicyace: 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
he already got a police report

You never enter yawn before
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Angelinastto(f): 3:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
I pray he finds help if he's innocent angry
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it
oga if Na Lagos or u new fr Lag or u dey better area abeg no talk...i saw 2kids roaming my street n crying...dey said a woman took dem frm der house n now he took der last born away... So I decide to take dem hom n trace der family... Na me enter case...if not fr d ppl dat witness d chlrn crying Wen I came... Knot still dey jail... I spent 5days wt police..no street dey no carry me waka...bross dat is d best he can do especially on mainland
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Stay at home, dem no go hear. Hoodlums and evil doers usually take advantage of periods like this; or maybe na cultist.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Tunagee(m): 3:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
fabianiyobosa:
Not to sound insensitive, zooming into the pix, I can see a badly bleached guy, hope he is not suffering from the complications? Maybe cancer!

Badly bleached guy? He must be a Yoruba thug!
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
mrgreen4real:

Ogbeni I dey same shoe with u o!
Don't know how to discharge one by now.

Hahahaha cheesy

Dis one na Covid related yawa...lol cheesy
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by omooba969(m): 3:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Agarli:
off gen

Hahahaha cheesy

Strong thing! cheesy

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by mu2sa2: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adgideon:
And what stop u from helping him to the hospital, how do we help from here
Maybe he had benin people in mind - he expects them to fly to the place in no time.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Wealthoptulent(m): 3:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kem6258: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
0wvp932lkj
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
first it was; he called police and they didn't show up in 2 hours. Now this?

do you even know what it is to fill a report with the police? have any experience in handling a situation like this?
He called the police and they didn't show up for two hours - that's what the guy said. Show me where I've changed that. Are you okay?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Two hours and no show?

In a civilised country, paramedics would've arrived on the scene in 5 mins and taken him to the ER straight.

skyfather09:
Useless comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby? / How Do U Wash Your Viginal Those Of You That Fix Long Nails

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.