Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,125 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) (96173 Views)

Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Emmanuel09065(m): 4:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
There is another way to make big money online without any stress and it is very easy to register through this referral link:https://news4results.xyz/signup?id=52652 and u will not regret that u waste your money and your time,u can contact me with this number 09068283449 on WhatsApp for more info
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Openbusiness:

d OP don give u information about d location, address, d exact spot, e still give u picture of d victim sef join, so why don't u rush there now an save him ursef Mr. Superman Watar u still doin on Nairaland? undecided What exactly have you done to help the fellow? Nothing!!! But you open your big mouth like Ibadan expressway dey criticize person wey don inform police about the matter, still come escalate the matter post the story on the biggest forum in Africa where government officials in high places can be reached in minutes so the something good can be done urgently. OP may God continue to bless you. You really tried. Nigeria has hope with people like you inside.
you don't see my perspective because to you the guy on the floor is just some dude but if it was your family member will you advise some random dude to take their picture and put on social media you misguided dumb son of a rusted gun! you don't like other people's points of view on a certain subject why don't you keep your filthy, bile-filled gut shut and mind your irrelevant business... and if you decide to conduct yourself like a neanderthal by throwing insults my way then bring it on ... turd!

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Panthera92: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yankee101:

I did

Trust me. It doesn't matter. They'll still arrest you.

The only option is risk being arrested. If you have connections you make a call to extricate yourself

The old practice was the police, Road safety or emergency responders (who are a new thing totally in Nigeria) evacuees were the only ones hospitals will take in. For the fear of treating armed robbers

The hospitals want you to pay the Bill's, deposits, and mortuary costs if they die

Have you lived in Nigeria are just speaking from one cold country?

Nice one

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Dewze(m): 4:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it

You done dey lie for Bible head.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:36pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dewze:

You done dey lie for Bible head.
bros you are right ... e no dey bible o... but i thought it was there i must confess i was wrong ooo
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adgideon:
And what stop u from helping him to the hospital, how do we help from here

So that he will end up in police cell for helping a stranger?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by NeoWanZaeed(m): 4:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
Before the ambulance can show you took your time to get the best angle of the helpless guy on the floor ... So you can post on social media .. And get plenty views like and shares. The bible spoke about the one eyed god which will take over the world in the end time ... You can see how mobile phone has become it

It's the false prophet. Masil dajaal.

Not phone ogbeni
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
NeoWanZaeed:

It's the false prophet. Masil dajaal.

Not phone ogbeni
you are right
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 4:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
The police you filled a report with did not see it fit to take him to a hospital?

Why can't you look for any means to take him to the hospital ?

What a naive comment to make
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
The police you filled a report with did not see it fit to take him to a hospital?

Why can't you look for any means to take him to the hospital ?
the fear of being tagged"suspect". Naija police will frustrate your life, extort Money from you etc.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Susu888(m): 5:28pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:

correction: no be bible talk so o... Nah me do mistake abeg! because the kind mentions wey dey show for my zone you go think say nah me embezzle coronavirus donation.

Oga na three eyed god grin

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 5:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Susu888:

Oga na three eyed god grin
osheeeeyyy!!! no be lieeee

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by HocusPotos: 5:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
[s]
OSUigboFlatHead:

Of course you know how the road was when he was hit...
Or deh
[/s]
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by back2sender: 5:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:
Hello Nairalanders

This Person with the moniker da3pu0 by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo on Facebook has been blackmailing my Nephew Omotosho Babatunde Ezekiel all over Nairaland.

He claims he swindled him of a certain amount of money and he went into his Facebook account to pick his pictures he uses in his Propaganda .

Please Anyone who knows him should please inform him to meet the person he accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. ASAP.

The blackmailers profile picture on Nairaland is attached.

Hello da3pu0
by the name Opadina Olugbemiga Olawale Temitayo.

Come and meet the person you accused at the EFCC or ICPC office. If you don't come out, you will be fished out.

Thanks
This are the kinds of people Seun allowed to thrive and do their fraudulent business here in nairaland.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Pque(m): 5:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Greatzeus:

Shut up there,why didn't your cousin come here to clear his name. Why didn't Opadina pick my name or picture and start blackmailing me? There must be something that brought them together. Your cousin is a coward and probably a scammer too. Why didn't he come out to clear his name,are you his partner in crime. Carry your fake Efcc story away from here liar,Efcc ko ccfe no shiooor

EFCC Don show this one shege. See as e dey vex for efcc, put them for mind.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Dewze(m): 5:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
bros you are right ... e no dey bible o... but i thought it was there i must confess i was wrong ooo
Lol, go and sin no more.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:05pm On Apr 05, 2020
Franzinni:
sorry for that bro..what i was saying was the culture has it nowadays that people like to get the info on phone first before they lend a hand...
tnx n u right too.. Ppl r abusing d social media for likes sake.. I came frm d North n was just 1yr in lag wt it's happens...
I hav seen lots lik dat in Lag n Somtimes I wl be wondering if we r stil humans...
My first experience was a man who fell dwn while trying to board bus frm Agege to Ile epo, d man was unconscious n nobdy sends him n dey was police check point der... I came back same position lik 20min later n d man was still der..
I just carry myself Comot Bc it was late n I don't even kw anywer den in Lag.
May God hlp us

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Ibanga2(m): 6:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
This made me to recall similar incident that occurred to me last year, thank God for His saving grace. Imagine everybody here laying blames on the system. Why not offer to help first in your little way possible to see whether the situation can't be changed instead of negligent. God is always please with good deed. Asap!
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by skyfather09(m): 6:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ellipsoid:
Two hours and no show?

In a civilised country, paramedics would've arrived on the scene in 5 mins and taken him to the ER straight.

Useless comment

Nah it's pure gold comment, can't afford to waste resources on thugs.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by tbaby4u(f): 6:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:
According to twitter user who shared the post, wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigloads/status/1246694585277054977
CC

That's d effect of d 5G network. Una never see something o
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by stieyven(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
EmzyT:
If it is Cult Related, then Sorry man, you can go rot in hell. . No Fvck given cool
Love your enemies and bless those who curse you and pray for those who despitefully use you. LUKE 6 :28
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by calculator123(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
fabianiyobosa:
Not to sound insensitive, zooming into the pix, I can see a badly bleached guy, hope he is not suffering from the complications? Maybe cancer!

You are already sounding insensitive. What is the correlation between his bleaching and his bleeding?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 7:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
lexy2014:

So that he will end up in police cell for helping a stranger?
a very odd comment
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Adgideon(m): 7:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:

Nnaa did you read? He said he got the information from social media. Just as you are reading it from nairaland you can make contacts if you have and then police or ambulance will start asking you why didn't you help. Make we dey reason naa.
ok
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 8:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
Na wa o
if you on yur way carrying that guy to hospital and he eventually died on the way, u will become the prime suspect.
and you can spend the rest of your life in detention, I just tire for this country.

It's a lie I rebuke your spirit in Jesus name. People like you do not enter the kingdom but you will stand in the way of others. See you discouraging other from helping a deing man.

Police are not as irrational as you make them to be. Yes their are few bad eggs but the bulk are human and can reason. If you say you saw him by the e road side and can explain yourself clearly nothing will happen I have gone to police station several times. Many of the things we hear are not true.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Papichulostunne(m): 8:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Guy give that phone back to your mum.
omooba969:
How do you tell a lady politely that it's time to leave?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by bestpunterever: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adakintroy2:

It's a lie I rebuke your spirit in Jesus name. People like you do not enter the kingdom but you will stand in the way of others. See you discouraging other from helping a deing man.

Police are not as irrational as you make them to be. Yes their are few bad eggs but the bulk are human and can reason. If you say you saw him by the e road side and can explain yourself clearly nothing will happen I have gone to police station several times. Many of the things we hear are not true.
who is this idiot? what make you thing your type will enter kingdom of heaven..
next time if you see dead body for road carry ham go hospital then go and report yourself in the police station, Mumu
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by TruckFit(m): 8:49pm On Apr 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:

CC

Stay at home! Dem no go hear word..now police don beat this one to another realm
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by lexy2014: 9:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
Adgideon:
a very odd comment

Odd in what sense? What makes ur previous comment any less odd?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by MrSly(m): 9:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:

CC
That Twitter user is a fool. From whom is he seeking help when he has the time and energy to take pictures. He should have used the time to start the help.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Adakintroy2: 9:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
bestpunterever:
who is this idiot? what make you thing your type will enter kingdom of heaven..
next time if you see dead body for road carry ham go hospital then go and report yourself in the police station, Mumu

Yes I will enter because even if can't do good I don't preach it to others. Your kind will make the world dark. Someday you will be hit by a vehicle or something and no one will come your way. That's the spirit you have. A spirit that will destroy you someday. Because you do not wish help for others it will not come to you. It's not the police it's you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.