Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,478 members, 7,826,804 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:40 PM

Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) (96171 Views)

Chika Ofor Allegedly Poisoned To Death At Wake Keep In Umuahia (Video) / Man Found Dead In His Car In Lagos (Photos) / Different Shades Of Face Masks In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by mauchiz: 3:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
People are becoming so wicked,
Which type of country is this?
How can someone see this guy bleeding to death,
You just abandon him and you are taking pictures?
Nigerians,
When you do good, your doing it for yourself,
We don't know tomorrow, it could happen to anyone, the same measure you applied to someone will come unto you.

Is good to be good because tomorrow is pregnant,
It does not matter the consequence, just try and be good.

You save a life today, someone will save yours tomorrow.
What goes around comes around.

This illustrates the parable of the good samaritan
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kem2873: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
8r57uox3xr
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
JuanDeDios:

He called the police and they didn't show up for two hours - that's what the guy said. Show me where I've changed that. Are you okay?

Please help a life, this poor boy is bleeding to death under Idi-iroko bridge Maryland mall, we have filed a report with the police and call emergency response for almost 2 hours now no help is coming
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kem2873: 3:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by chrizzyace: 3:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ellipsoid:
Two hours and no show?

In a civilised country, paramedics would've arrived on the scene in 5 mins and taken him to the ER straight.

Useless comment

Lol, you’re still comparing Nigeria to civilised country?? Seriously!!! Wake up my brother!!’ This country can never be civilised. Until power changes hand from those old insensitive men that are filled with greed.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kem5387: 3:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kem5058: 3:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Akamo5(m): 3:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
people around the location should call the NCDC emergency number sent to their phones,I hope they will come to pick him up.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Dollabiz: 3:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by luluman: 3:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
The police you filled a report with did not see it fit to take him to a hospital?

Why can't you look for any means to take him to the hospital ?
And the same police later ask you to come and write statement. Better let the sleeping dog sleep him sleep.

1 Like

Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by kayzeesoft(m): 3:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Mizwisdom:

It's not risky. First take pictures, take him to the hospital, report to the nearest police station to obtain a police report. If you don't have money, don't put your real address and contact but if you're willing to be a good Samaritan, put down your details. You can try to get contacts from the man's family when he regains consciousness or through his phones.
. What if he die in the process? Things are not working how you think in Nigeria o.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 3:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

It won't be better for you and your family members. From this moment onward you will move from one problem to another.

If my relative Babatunde Ezekiel is guilty of this that the OP has alleged him you will excape this curse but if not. You won't live to see the next four months except you go before the Living God Jehovah to ask for forgiveness.

I am asking everyone on Nairaland to urge the OP to meet Babatunde Ezekiel Omotosho at the EFCC or ICPC office. If he doesn't we will fish him out.

I promise you all.

You guys are only compounding the problems of the OP.
And its a pity you are not behaving like education fellows.

For instance
One Sule Michael scams me.
I now jump on Facebook to look for Sale Michael. I got there and saw Sule Michael like two or three. I jumped into one account and pick pictures and say this must be the person.

If you are still alive by the time this issue becomes a serious case. You will read it on Nairaland.

I will personally bring the update here.
You are a wicked man, see how you are calling Jehovah to slaughter someone for you so you can eat his meat? You will bring update of his death here and go for thanksgiving in your church. Christian indeed. So sad
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by friday2011(m): 3:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
The police you filled a report with did not see it fit to take him to a hospital?

Guess you dont leave here, you dont quickly help in that situation in Nigeria if you dont have connections up there as backup in case police decides to be "your friend"
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by konkonbilo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:

you're talking as if you're not a Nigerian, you want the police to arrest him that he killed the man abi
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

You are a wicked man, see how you are calling Jehovah to slaughter someone for you so you can eat his meat? You will bring update of his death here and go for thanksgiving in your church. Christian indeed. So sad

I never said I will bring update of his death on Nairaland. Did you read it well.

Did you read what he said before I said that.

I said if the person he is calling a thief is guilty nothing will happen to him.

Do you too support cyber bullying?

Will you be happy is anyone insult your son and label him a thief and post his pictures on social media telling the whole world he is a thief?

That was a curse with a clause.

If that was too hash I would go back and edit. But he insulted me first

Go back and read my reply and read how he called me names on an issue he knows nothing about.

Thanks
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Yankee101: 3:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
I think first aid should be taught in all schools and every car should be equipped with a first aid box

Lots of people die in Nigeria who have no business dying when they did

If no rapid response, let's help ourselves
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:

Hospitals usually reject such patients and the person who helped is usually arrested by the police

Most people want to help, but the system is rigged for failure
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Coolcalmcollect(m): 4:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
mind your business, just cross over him and walk away. you will be the first suspect when the popo arrives...don't mind the bastards saying you help take him to the hospital.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 4:01pm On Apr 05, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

I never said I will bring update of his death on Nairaland. Did you read it well.

Did you read what he said before I said that.

I said if the person he is calling a thief is guilty nothing will happen to him.

Do you too support cyber bullying?

Will you be happy is anyone insult your son and label him a thief and post his pictures on social media telling the whole world he is a thief?

That was a curse with clause.

If that was too hash I would go back and edit. But he insulted me first

Go back and read my reply and read how he called me names on an issue he knows nothing about.

Thanks
Okay, I get now
Sorry, please
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Apr 05, 2020
Yankee101:

Hospitals usually reject such patients and the person who helped is usually arrested by the police

Most people want to help, but the system is rigged for failure
you didn't see the part where he said they already filled a police report?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
doggedfighter:

Okay, I get now
Sorry, please

Accepted sister.

You see no matter how gentle you are. Some guys are here to change your nature with their insults and abuses.

I never said I will bring update of his death but about the case of blackmail.

I am sorry too

I will go and edit the post.

Thanks
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by aalangel(f): 4:04pm On Apr 05, 2020
DebbieBianca:
According to twitter user who shared the post, wrote:

https://mobile.twitter.com/bigloads/status/1246694585277054977
CC

Hope they called 767 before posting on social media...
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Yankee101: 4:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Lostz:
you didn't see the part where he said they already filled a police report?

I did

Trust me. It doesn't matter. They'll still arrest you.

The only option is risk being arrested. If you have connections you make a call to extricate yourself

The old practice was the police, Road safety or emergency responders (who are a new thing totally in Nigeria) evacuees were the only ones hospitals will take in. For the fear of treating armed robbers

The hospitals want you to pay the Bill's, deposits, and mortuary costs if they die

Have you lived in Nigeria or are just speaking from one cold country?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
OgogoroFreak:
Hit and run in that empty road?
Of course you know how the road was when he was hit...
Or deh
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by mickelkingz(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
What a country with shame.. where's the police you keep ?
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Judeopara(m): 4:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
fykes:
You wey dey snap am can't u help save a life?

Not in Nigeria bro, for you to know before they treat him the hospital will need a police report that’s one and two if anything happens he or she definitely will be held responsible accountable for murder in phalz’s voice (this is Nigeria)
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
easzypeaszy:
oga if Na Lagos or u new fr Lag or u dey better area abeg no talk...i saw 2kids roaming my street n crying...dey said a woman took dem frm der house n now he took der last born away... So I decide to take dem hom n trace der family... Na me enter case...if not fr d ppl dat witness d chlrn crying Wen I came... Knot still dey jail... I spent 5days wt police..no street dey no carry me waka...bross dat is d best he can do especially on mainland
sorry for that bro..what i was saying was the culture has it nowadays that people like to get the info on phone first before they lend a hand...
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Hoodbilonia: 4:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
Could be cult related
Help him at your own risk
Popo go use u as nos 1 suspect
Sure banker
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Laryne:

He said they filled a report with the police and called emergency. Watin you want make them do again? Or he should take him to the hospital and have himself involved in something he knows nothing about. You are talking as if you don't even know where you are.
Before them do or talk Una go start to quote Bible as if Jesus come from Una village.
haha that true tho...

but i was bothered cus i tried to put myself in the guy on the grounds shoe men i wont want my people to see me like that o... but then again nah naija we dey.
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by vasco01(m): 4:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
You could have call NCDC instead of the police in the name of coronavirus patient
Action could have been on the go
Re: Man Bleeding To Death At Idi-Iroko Bridge Maryland Mall, Lagos (Photos) by Franzinni: 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Psalms5522:

The bible spoke of a one eyed god? It is new to me please help a brother learn something new. I would need that verse ASAP pls
sorry i must have seen it in a dream or something ... truth be told since i was a teenager i had believed i read it in the bible somewhere ... but just after i posted that comment i decide to look up a verse once again and poof it is not in the bible ... this is to confirm i commented in error. but i could have sworn that i read it once before.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Am I At Risk Of HIV Infection After Sex In Imo Hotel? / 11.6kg Skin Removed From The Body Of A Cosmetic Surgery Patient In Lagos (Graphi / What To Do When Snake Bites You And There Is No Hospital Nearby?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.