Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,594 members, 7,812,945 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96835 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
Like say na only men need the sex owner don turn sex to work and financial institute finish

56 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by franklingud(m): 11:34am On Apr 05, 2020
yanabasee:

So, if she ask for N100 to buy bread for us to eat and I give it to her.... It means she's faking her love for me right?

Because giving her the money to get us something makes her happy and appreciative...
That one is different, it's about gold diggers, them hoes!!!!
You understand?

20 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Edyice: 11:38am On Apr 05, 2020
Unless you marry her in a short period of time (like probably two weeks ) brother you will spend .. grin

As for me I will spend for that pvssy , so I can knack and knack wella cool

Gals open their labs well when treated well , this includes( buying them gifts , and giving them money including those that have boyfriend , male lover ) that's what up .. grin

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Frankenstein: 11:42am On Apr 05, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....
What if she starts earning way more than you, can you ask her for money since it is mutual?

32 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 11:51am On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Lemme not even comment. This discourse has been over flogged. Toks2008 this one you giving us topics, hope all is well in paradise?

I stopped creating threads like I use to.

Just felt like dropping this.
Maybe lalasticlala should consider it for FrontPage.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Jason.
My guy.
grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 12:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
franklingud:

That one is different, it's about gold diggers, them hoes!!!!
You understand?
Twisting it to suit yourself huh? Stay there and form stingy and a better caring man will take her away.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by cyprus000: 12:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jflex07:
What if another guy gives her more money to make her more happier?
Sincerely, that guy is not only naively dumb, but also sybaritic at it.

That's why I'm indifferent when dregs like him come online to disparagingly yap about getting fleeced by women, cos it takes their complicity for it to happen.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by snitchbitch: 12:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
I love Nigerian ladies, they will say no on the first toast, after you have bribed them, they will say yes and store your name with microfinance bank. When you are broke, they will ditch you and block your number. If her friend asks her "do you know that guy?" . She will reply "I have never seen him before in my life"!!

The op has said it all. A word is enough for the smart!!!

68 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by egopersonified(f): 12:34pm On Apr 05, 2020
I have began to classify people into two groups. One group celebrates their birthdays by buying and sharing things for people. The other group celebrates by tasking people to buy something for them. I hold the first group in very high regards and prefer to do monetary transactions with them. The second group? I stay away from anything that will bring us together. They will always look for a loop hole or soft spot to exploit. As no research is 100% accurate, there are sometimes some exceptions.

74 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.
Lots of Sense!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
Most times its even guy that give them money ro impress them

25 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
grin grin Oga Toks is barely trying to build a castle in the air by dishing out this advice. grin

Take Money and Sex out of Nigerians relationship and watch it fall. Men spend to show affection and feel complete while women open legs to show affection and feel complete in Nigerian relationship. Now advising one to withdraw which isn't even possible is like suggesting to the other to close legs. Lol

Until Nigerians get the true meaning and purpose of relationship, they may never get it right.

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Twisting it to suit yourself huh? Stay there and form stingy and a better caring man will take her away.
so?
It's always good to get rid of a leech

11 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 12:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nuel4:
so?
It's always good to get rid of a leech
You simply right. Both male and female leech. Male who leech on sex and female who leech on money... Leech is leech

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Fieldpro(m): 1:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nice write up.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
You simply right. Both male and female leech. Male who leech on sex and female who leech on money... Leech is leech
my girlfriend woke me up last night with a serious request for prick. Even now she is asking for the same thing. If only I could record what she's saying and upload for you to hear. The other day one of my female friends nearly broke my prick while dragging my boxers from my waist because I refused to have unprotected sex with her, sternly demanding a condom after fingering her. Only an upcoming boy will believe that males leech on females for sex or that sex is a favour from a girl

114 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by flokii: 1:18pm On Apr 05, 2020
@OP In as much as you have strong points, I can't support this.

The society in a way has been like this. guys to do the bringing while the ladies do the taking.

Telling guys no to do the bringing anymore traslates to more ladies turning to hustlers i.e. runs, prostitution, ritualists, armed robbers, 419, yahoo. etc. to survive.
PS; I'm not saying there are no strong and working class ladies but the larger percentage depend on their guys, relatives, family members etc. for their needs.

I don't want a situation where ladies I don't know will be sexually harassing me or inviting me to treat grin

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by maak400: 1:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
A woman who truly loves you will stay with you even if you don’t give her much money and material things.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by UwaMmebii(m): 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
I support you Op u are 100% right.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by chubinwa(m): 1:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.
And you think you are doing the men good? perhaps, sex is symbiotic. and from observation, ladies enjoys it the most because the guy will employ all his skills even to the extent of taking orishidishi to enhance performance just to prove a point to the lady. this is annoying. sometimes, the lady will lay like a log of wood while the guy will be struggling to satisfy her after which you pay her again for your services. In a nutshell, a lady enjoys sex from the starting to end while guys climaxes only during the ejaculation period. my take, ladies ought to be paying for sex too. Guys need to wise up to reality.

92 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Iceyjayz: 1:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

D1ldos are better than 99% of you guys crayons.
I guess your father has the same crayon too, since you said all guys. cheesy

65 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Iceyjayz: 1:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin Oga Toks is barely trying to build a castle in the air by dishing out this advice. grin

Take Money and Sex out of Nigerians relationship and watch it fall. Men spend to show affection and feel complete while women open legs to show affection and feel complete in Nigerian relationship. Now advising one to withdraw which isn't even possible is like suggesting to the other to close legs. Lol

Until Nigerians get the true meaning and purpose of relationship, they may never get it right.
Just shut up

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by lastclaire4(f): 1:58pm On Apr 05, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Noted! Ain't giving no bïtch no money.

We will se how far this takes you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 2:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Nuel4:
my girlfriend woke me up last night with a serious request for prick. Even now she is asking for the same thing. If only I could record what she's saying and upload for you to hear. The other day one of my female friends nearly broke my prick while dragging my boxers from my waist because I refused to have unprotected sex with her, sternly demanding a condom after fingering her. Only an upcoming boy will believe that males leech on females for sex or that sex is a favour from a girl
It should be mutual
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by bigwig071(m): 2:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.
u b runs¿??

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by bigwig071(m): 2:22pm On Apr 05, 2020
Bros thanks oooo!!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Phenomenal16(f): 2:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just fr the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if the lady forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.
..God fathers of naira land.....

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ise82(m): 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
OP is 100% correct. I will encourage guys to stop giving money to these ladies most of them are terrible human beings. Be firm and don’t be afraid to lose them. Most don’t have anything to offer apart from sex.

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 3:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
..God fathers of naira land.....

Babe how you dey?

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by cletz991(m): 3:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....
Sense fall on you..Pvssi

14 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 3:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55 grin

What did you find interesting? grin

Anyways what skills are you learning online? French or German which one?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.