Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,249 members, 7,829,461 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96993 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 07, 2020
spot on! no bitch born of a woman can lure or force money out of me again...NEVER!

# I've been there done that.

12 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by obatan(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thankgodedoboy:

Oga u don't have sense that how u guys will be deceiving ur self later now will say its love they are talking of money u are talking of #100 to buy bread
I taya ooh..
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Budline1(m): 11:14pm On Apr 07, 2020
Isoduwa:

Broke as.@s nigga

Lol grin. I see, you're a girl. I'm not close to being broke at all tho.. Broke as.s bytch grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SocialJustice: 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
Is sex a one sided activity? This argument makes no sense.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by jaxxy(m): 11:15pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Jason.

Aslong as u don't give it out for money it's fine and good.

A guy who cares and wants to help u wudnt neccesssrily demand for it if u have sense bt if u don't have sense pls give it asap o.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Dearlord(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
My only cent is that we should give what we have and receive what we can give.
the pussy are the money you have today is none of yours but of thy Lord.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by OyinO: 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
Makes too much sense! Eye opener post.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Budline1(m): 11:17pm On Apr 07, 2020
OpinionCounts:

Welldone oo....as women are now take away products for the highest bidder...after objectifying yourself today and proudly placing yourself beneath a man, tomorrow u guys will still come here to shout feminism.

Exactly o. There matter tire me. They should pick a side. Hoe or Feminist

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Coldie(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Sometimes ladies don't make unrealistic demands. Sm guys just want to show off.

The girl never tell u anything, you take her out she dae fear to order cause she doesn't have any intentions of dating u, u go over do. She order meat pie u say give her double. Say meat pie too small.

After u use your own hand over spend she tell u no u vex

13 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Hezmatosky: 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
I don't have a pussy bro.... Don't let the picture decieve you.

I am Jason.
Then you're a woman wrapper for doing that

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Unrated900(m): 11:18pm On Apr 07, 2020
for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

I like that phrase at gun point

@op no it’s the way the lady brainwashed the men with their p........I d rather spend my money on my Boerbul than any unreal sick gal.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Uphand: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
It’s not bad to give your money to ladies at all cause they need to take good care of theirselves which requires money. If you want to be having sex with her and all that then you should be taking care of her. Well check my signature below if you have some capital and need a financial breakthrough.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by incogni2o: 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Noted! Ain't giving no bïtch no money.

You said itright.

Onlu B*t***s collect money that way

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:20pm On Apr 07, 2020
Meeyankee:

With your face that looks like that if a vampire, will you be happy if you older brother type that nonsense up there . Adorable kill you there.

Don't trip
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by sylvez(m): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:

So, if she ask for N100 to buy bread for us to eat and I give it to her.... It means she's faking her love for me right?

Because giving her the money to get us something makes her happy and appreciative...

I was even thinking you have sense before until now!!!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by IbrahimSkiba(f): 11:21pm On Apr 07, 2020
NOETHNICITY:
got no time for hungry cuntsss

Pússy
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by uthlaw: 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.
olosho na 1k....pussy na pussy no special unless u be virgin!

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by oshaosha2014(m): 11:22pm On Apr 07, 2020
Simp.

yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Princedapace(m): 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.

I have many ladies who are looking for di ck to Bleep them, One said it to me few days ago that the lock down has made di ck scarce. I have married female friends who are so frustrated becus of bad s ex from their husband. So, stop making it look like women dont need s ex. Many ladies will run if they realize that the man they are about to be with has no di ck for fu cking

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thanks goodness for such an thread. i aint giving bitches my money no more.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by oshaosha2014(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
He’s a real simp. This type will be very unhappy or almost committing suicide when he’s broke and can’t satisfy that girl financially. Real simp.

Crazychris:
If you have to give money to your woman in other to make her happy, then she is not truely yours. She's just faking her love for you but weak guys like you won't catch the scope..

12 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by bonnyhope: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.

Only if they can stay without getting heads

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by NextD18: 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
Nighaz forming carelessly!!! cheesy cheesy grin cheesy

Most of the guys here so far are possibly thinking so hard on how to fulfill the financial promises they gave their girlfriends, but they are here forming "I can't give a bitch my money".

9 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:24pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...
Oya collect sense...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by AgentNnamdi: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2020
Toks2008:
There is... Hope this makes sense.

Nice write up. On Point!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kemi91764: 11:26pm On Apr 07, 2020
zb6t5fn0eb
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by UnclePrincipal(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
I don't have a pussy bro.... Don't let the picture decieve you.

I am Jason.

Are you sure you don't have a pussy, bro?

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Hezmatosky: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Women are not the issue rather men are the problem. They want to show that they can do better than men outside. Sometimes women are shocked with lump sum of money men give them, meanwhile they have lots of responsibility chasing them and that's too bad. Imagine, just because a girl complained that she's hungry and u have her 5k but ur brother or sister ask you for money, you will say let's see how next week will be angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by idahme(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
Mizwisdom:
But how can a woman raise a son who refers to females as "Bitches"? I see a mass failure in upbringing of boys. It shows no iota of respect for females and everything begins in your families. Mothers have failed

Are angry for a thief been called a thief or the act of stealing that resulted in the name? Mothers did not fail in raising the boys but the boys should been given accolades for calling avspade by its name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
GOD BLESS YOU quote author=yanabasee post=88113689]Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Confused mofos...[/quote]
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Glink2018(m): 11:29pm On Apr 07, 2020
If you want food, won't you pay for it?/
So, no how you will date a lady that you will not be paying for her services everytime. Except you want her to withdraw her services from you. And all women are the same .dont mind some pretenders on nairaland..they are quick to give opinions but they do the opposite. Most of them are full of themselves her on nairaland. I don't want to be mentioning names.

Woman is just like a food in the canteen, it is either you are interested In buying it or you are not. And you buy according to values not according to the food is dressed. Weigh her value before you start paying her. Don't pay her higher than the value she possesses because that is a waste of resources.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Glink2018(m): 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2020
Hezmatosky:
Women are not the issue rather men are the problem. They want to show that they can do better than men outside. Sometimes women are shocked with lump sum of money men give them, meanwhile they have lots of responsibility chasing them and that's too bad. Imagine, just because a girl complained that she's hungry and u have her 5k but ur brother or sister ask you for money, you will say let's see how next week will be angry

Talking from experience

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (23) (Reply)

UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo / How A Mature Man Couldn't Control His Urge Even In BRT Standing Queue / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.