Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,568 members, 7,820,049 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96925 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by born2begreat(m): 12:41am On Apr 06, 2020
YES it does make sense, no addition no subtraction. Remind me of one bottle of Tandi i promise you grin

Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by born2begreat(m): 12:45am On Apr 06, 2020
I just don’t understand it means the poster is absolutely right with his write-up. Entitlement mentality among most ladies is alarming as you can see what’s this one saying. Does that mean you dating men for money and the men dates you for f**k only. SMH��‍♂️

Toks2008:

In other words, Your Psy is for sale.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Noted! Ain't giving no bïtch no money.

That is not what the teacher said ooh cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 12:55am On Apr 06, 2020
Victornezzar:

Wetin guys don see for Naija girls hand ehn... E reach not to date again
na guys wey be mumu na dem dey allow themselves to be manipulated by ladies cheesy.imagine a girl will tell u to send her rent money or school fees and if u dont send it to her that minute consider the relationship to be off and she will be hinting dat one sugar daddy wants to foot the bill and the guy like mumu will collect the last 60k in his account and send to her cos he dont want lose her cheesy cheesy cheesy.

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by PHOTSEE(m): 1:50am On Apr 06, 2020
cryCOVID-19 undecidedCOVID-19
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DaddyRochie1642: 3:06am On Apr 06, 2020
Crazychris:
If you have to give money to your woman in other to make her happy, then she is not truely yours. She's just faking her love for you but weak guys like you won't catch the scope..

The Guy still dey watch Telemundo and those Korean Films... I just dey Pity am grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Victornezzar: 8:12am On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:
na guys wey be mumu na dem dey allow themselves to be manipulated by ladies cheesy.imagine a girl will tell u to send her rent money or school fees and if u dont send it to her that minute consider the relationship to be off and she will be hinting dat one sugar daddy wants to foot the bill and the guy like mumu will collect the last 60k in his account and send to her cos he dont want lose her cheesy cheesy cheesy.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Maybe dem get self esteem issues

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by fcdgrand(m): 8:28am On Apr 06, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.
which pussy are you talking about?, is it the over used pussy? which have no value or virgin pussy which have real value

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 10:23am On Apr 06, 2020
lefulefu:

You must be joking...
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Odunharry(m): 10:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Crazychris:
If you have to give money to your woman in other to make her happy, then she is not truely yours. She's just faking her love for you but weak guys like you won't catch the scope..
You are minding the guy.. Imagine such mentality. Those are the peopl that thinks money all makes a woman happy

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SharonLoveth(f): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Stingy
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Neoteny7: 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
I don't know if you're aware that there's a pandemic going on...

Right now priorities have changed and people are trying to survive.

Girlfriends are on hold for now until this blows over...and since lord knows when this will blow over, every penny counts.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobleking1994(m): 10:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.
/

I will not stop.

It is a big privilege to catch a mugu like me.

So she should enjoy her manna.

/

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Shormiey(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2020
Toks2008:

Hope this makes sense.
Gbamesky undecided
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kemi48408: 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
cnfvx6l5qm
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Jason.
are you saying Op is angry because he couldn't get free pussy?

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by passyhansome(m): 10:04pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.

You are not bright at all

13 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by IjawAboki007: 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
When konji catch you go change mouth grin���
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Realfrankie(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
It's better I use it to play bet9ja than to waste it on asshole

14 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by OpinionCounts(m): 10:05pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

Who says the money must be from the guy to the woman... can't it be the other way round?
And you think the only way to keep your woman happy is by always giving her money....alright, welldone...if that's it, just close your eyes and imagine what will happen if you don't have any more to give her.

And op did not say don't give....he only said give if and only if you can, don't go overboard to get money by all means trying to please her or make her happy and don't give to your detriment i.e as against investing the money wisely.

10 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Vikky014(f): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
Is that why you dont want to give me money_? okay thankioToks2008
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Thankgodedoboy: 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:

So, if she ask for N100 to buy bread for us to eat and I give it to her.... It means she's faking her love for me right?

Because giving her the money to get us something makes her happy and appreciative...

Oga u don't have sense that how u guys will be deceiving ur self later now will say its love they are talking of money u are talking of #100 to buy bread

16 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Roon9(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.

Wow so u b girl Ah I nor know o
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Isoduwa(m): 10:08pm On Apr 07, 2020
Goldmaxx:
Noted! Ain't giving no bïtch no money.

But you wanna f.uck some Bicthes
Oleburuku

If i be your girlfriend /wife brother when never I see you around our neighborhood not to talk of my sister

Na your head i go use Nack wall
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Some girls won't like this topic

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Oreofe20: 10:09pm On Apr 07, 2020
Space reserved
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Victornezzar:

I saw one where OP said he saw Pregnancy result in his Virgin girlfriend's bag
Lefulefu abeg make you and this no use laugh kill for thread ooo
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Dcoy: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Please don't preach what you can never do...

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by AreaFada2: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:
They're the one's forming "Hard man" here, but when their girlfriend's threaten them with pregnancy, they'll quickly rush to IyanaPaja to sell their fathers land just to raise funds for abortion.
Threaten with pregnancy? How? Nor be she go carry the belle for 9 months? Pain of delivery nko? Will the man have to be breastfeeding unwanted baby and carry up and down?

To begin with do not sleep raw with a girl you do not intend a baby with. Condom is not that expensive na.

8 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Malawian(m): 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....
Problem is, they will see you as a mugu/simp. They are hardwired that way.

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Amanda4life: 10:10pm On Apr 07, 2020
Erediauwa:

Jason.

Noted dear.
God bless you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.