Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,882 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 PM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96833 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Paxie55: 3:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
Paxie55 grin

What did you find interesting? grin

Anyways what skills are you learning online? French or German which one?
Lol. Your affinity for Spanish language and hoping to go there in the future.
I'd also advise you seek to know what tends to strive more in the country and learn that also. Like, what basic skills brings in money.

I haven't started learning any language for now babe, I'm still learning some automobile parts/machine designs.
Like, I am learning some engineering software skills.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Iamgrey5(m): 3:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
I am very a stingy guy so I only give money when I want to give

I don't follow any principle but my natural instinct.

I also don't believe in the money for pussy logic because it's almost as if you are turning the lady into a prostitute.

Besides, some ladies would even be willing to Bleep some guys for free

Abeg!
Life is too complicated to over simplify it with a very simple theory.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Phenomenal16(f): 3:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toks2008:

Babe how you dey?
.....I dey
How r u and ur family?
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Equal2DeTask(m): 4:08pm On Apr 05, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just fr the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if the lady forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.

Correct man

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

Lol. Your affinity for Spanish language and hoping to go there in the future.
I'd also advise you seek to know what tends to strive more in the country and learn that also. Like, what basic skills brings in money.

I haven't started learning any language for now babe, I'm still learning some automobile parts/machine designs.
Like, I am learning some engineering software skills.
grin grin I don't know, probably growing up with watching their series made me fall in love with them. Lol I know their economy isn't the best compared to some countries.Perhaps my love for them isn't about the money grin grin grin. But then I will work towards your suggestion.

Oh that's great, you've gat to use this free time for something substantial.grin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Paxie55: 4:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ariza:
grin grin I don't know, probably growing up with watching their series made me fall in love with them. Lol I know there economy isn't the best compared to some countries.Perhaps my love for them isn't about the money grin grin grin. But then I will work towards your suggestion.

Oh that's great, you've gat to use this free time for something substantial.grin .
Yeah, you are right about the economy situation.
Haha. Yeah babes, trying to stuck up my CV FR. grin
Country hard.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by franklingud(m): 4:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Twisting it to suit yourself huh? Stay there and form stingy and a better caring man will take her away.
Yeah, I form stingy. Agreed but lemme ask you something.. Why you gotta call yourself sweetcunt? Are you a cunt?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
toks u think they will lsiten cheesy
as u talking some are already placing girls on monthly allowances and weekly allowances under the illusion of relationship and yet they still get cheated on cheesy

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Iceyjayz: 4:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
All these broke, cheap girls on this section will never agree for them a guy is their ATM machine, shameless hoes.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Iceyjayz: 4:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
as u talking some are already placing girls on monthly allowances and weekly allowances under the illusion of relationship and yet they still get cheated on cheesy
It's only a stupid fool that will do so, thank God my girlfriend isn't a Nigerian girl and she isn't materialistic, she's just the perfect girl for a man.

27 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 4:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
franklingud:

Yeah, I form stingy. Agreed but lemme ask you something.. Why you gotta call yourself sweetcunt? Are you a cunt?
Franklin we can give ourselves whatever moniker that tickles our fancy
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by franklingud(m): 5:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Franklin we can give ourselves whatever moniker that tickles our fancy
Aw!! Is that so?
Alright then I can as well call myself sugardick?

WF
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Phenomenal16:
.....I dey
How r u and ur family?
Great. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
franklingud:

Aw!! Is that so?
Alright then I can as well call myself sugardick?

WF
Great
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SweetCunt97(f): 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
Iceyjayz:
All these broke, cheap girls on this section will never agree for them a guy is their ATM machine, shameless hoes.
God and a guy is my source of income. God blesses a man and he in turn takes care of me and I, him.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by wizdomnzube(m): 5:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
maak400:
A woman who truly loves you will stay with you even if you don’t give her much money and material things.
Buh bros, she go still cheat on the boyfriend she claims she truly love, dah one na sure odd grin

No take any girl serious for this life.

25 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Newbielearner(m): 6:11pm On Apr 05, 2020
ruggedtimi:
100% make sense. I have always lived with this principle and I have been in peace.

Same here bro. The day one told me she just asked her dad for airtime so she could subscribe for us to chat.
After a week of video calls, etc. I chose to send her airtime myself. She didn't ask. She called back and was grateful. I changed my mind and believed that we still have good women in this country. You just have to search carefully. Lead. Don't be in need of sex. There's no emotion that's beyond control. Once you're constantly in need of sex and you have a low self esteem. Even if you're the richest guy, they'll ride on you. But simps who have been neutralised of their capacity to lead would be promising marriage up and down. Would be footing all their bills. If you want to do that, do it for charity's sake. Not for sexual exchange.

It's the terrible women's world when we have weak simps behaving like Adam. Just lead for once without expecting sex and you'd see the difference. Of course, you can't lead without emotional intelligence.

My comment is that you should be yourself and not lose yourself because you have something that stands and fall under your loins

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by emmaodet: 6:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Paxie55:

D1ldos are better than 99% of you guys crayons.

Yes, you are right.
Unfortunately, dildos don't pay money. That is where the issue is.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by franklingud(m): 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Great
Indeed
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Victornezzar: 6:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
Lefulefu ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victornezzar:

Lefulefu ooo grin grin grin grin
yes ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
like some of the guys who always come here to moan and create threads that after paying the girl"s jamb fee and house rent she still cheated on him grin grin

28 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Victornezzar: 7:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
yes ooooo grin grin grin grin grin
like some of the guys who always come here to moan and create threads that after paying the girl"s jamb fee and house rent she still cheated on him grin grin
They'll never learn

I Dey always like to see such threads since their mumu never do cheesy cheesy

23 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victornezzar:

They'll never learn

I Dey always like to see such threads since their mumu never do cheesy cheesy
anytime i see such threads i always end up laughing..it always makes my day grin

20 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Victornezzar: 7:44pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
anytime i see such threads i always end up laughing..it always makes my day grin
I saw one where OP said he saw Pregnancy result in his Virgin girlfriend's bag

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
Victornezzar:

I saw one where OP said he saw Pregnancy result in his Virgin girlfriend's bag
just saw d thread grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Victornezzar: 7:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
lefulefu:
just saw d thread grin grin grin
Wetin guys don see for Naija girls hand ehn... E reach not to date again

37 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Iceyjayz: 8:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
SweetCunt97:
God and a guy is my source of income. God blesses a man and he in turn takes care of me and I, him.
Who's this one

13 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by KingWarri: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.

Some guys won't like this....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BabbanBura(m): 8:57pm On Apr 05, 2020
Erediauwa:
Ladies, please stop giving your pussy to guy's, instead of the pussy, Give them advice on how to make more money...

Hope this makes sense as well.

Jason.

Oh I get, your pussy if for the money!!!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 05, 2020
Let's do it this way
Girls no money for you
Guys no pussy for you
How about that sad

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by freddaboh(m): 12:00am On Apr 06, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.
A nice piece.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by GreatResearcher: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2020
yanabasee:

So, if she ask for N100 to buy bread for us to eat and I give it to her.... It means she's faking her love for me right?

Because giving her the money to get us something makes her happy and appreciative...
Don't give her a penny. Go buy yourself

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs / Man Weds Tall Lady That Turned Him Down 7yrs Ago Because Of His Height / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.