Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96929 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Tapout(m): 2:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Thankgodedoboy:

Oga u don't have sense that how u guys will be deceiving ur self later now will say its love they are talking of money u are talking of #100 to buy bread

I swear the guy off me with that 100 naira to buy bread statement. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Belafonte(m): 2:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
CorGier:
This is why whatever I do for them, I would do for anybody. Hence why you would never catch me - not even in a month of sundays - muttering those stupid words in the lines of "after all what I've done for you...". From my teens I knew how this love of a thing works, nobody loves anybody for nothing. Lamar, K. in his L.O.V.E. track put it succinctly when he wondered whether she will still have love for him if "he didn't ride blade on curb" i.e. if he didn't have some of the finest things life has to offer.

The truth is that we all just a bunch of low-lives who use each other for our selfish interests all in name of relationships. You want her heart and vaginá all to yourself so you feel the need to pay for it, you cook and clean, serve up a wet, warm hole and mouth each night with the hope that he puts a ring on it.

It's why you lot can't sustain any decent eye contact with your so-called "baes" even in your most intimate moments, cos you scared if you stare long enough your eyes might just betray your truest intentions. It's fine darl, keep them eyes closed.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
Aystarz:

LOL This is like Daddy Freeze Vs Pastorpreneurs and sheeples. Don't expect the ladies to like this thread.
I just tire. Ladies will be forming rich on nairaland but in real life very broke set of people that cannot even drink pure water without a man..

4 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Belafonte(m): 2:31pm On Apr 08, 2020
aduhube:
My sincere prayer for you is that when you give birth to daughters, no man will ever give them any money/dine, they will only have money to spend, only if they work extra hard for it, Amen.

Lol. I shudder to think of the goings-on in the mind that posted this grin. You think it’s every woman that depends on men for sustenance? grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nehyooh(m): 2:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Meeyankee:

I just tire. Ladies will be forming rich on nairaland but in real life very broke set of people that cannot even drink pure water without a man..
grin

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Tapout(m): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Emeraldfynest:
Like this one that billed me on the 4th day we met, like 4th day since the 1st time I saw you, she called me "babe", probably to get my mumu button, I just told her I didn't have a penny. I wanted to take her on a date but I blocked her already sha.

you should have asked her where her dad was expecting her to get the remaining money from...when u ask them questions like that, them go instantly sabi say u sef sabi the game wella.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Churchill6767: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Glink2018:
If you want food, won't you pay for it?/
So, no how you will date a lady that you will not be paying for her services everytime. Except you want her to withdraw her services from you. And all women are the same .dont mind some pretenders on nairaland..they are quick to give opinions but they do the opposite. Most of them are full of themselves her on nairaland. I don't want to be mentioning names.

Woman is just like a food in the canteen, it is either you are interested In buying it or you are not. And you buy according to values not according to the food is dressed. Weigh her value before you start paying her. Don't pay her higher than the value she possesses because that is a waste of resources.

Just hear sef...spitsss..tueh.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:20pm On Apr 08, 2020
Amanda4life:

And if he is not married to you and he is asking for sex, it means he is a sex collector cool shocked shocked shocked

In otherwords you offer sex in exchange for money? If yes , they you're not on this table..

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DanielGb(m): 3:22pm On Apr 08, 2020
Hope this makes sense.[/quote]

This make sense.

A woman who will leave will leave either you give her money or not. Women go after what they want.

Don't be afraid she will leave. Why you are afraid, someone is looking somewhere hoping to get closer to you and be for you always.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Mistaicey2288:
Toks2008 may God bless you more for this beautiful piece. In fact, i have been in this shoe on several occasions with deferent Exes. Looking back now, i keep wondering how come i spent so much on those bitches when i could have used those money to better my life and even care for my parents. Its really sad buh i thank God for the wisdom now. I cant be a fool to no woman now. Never!

better late than never.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Ryocaj(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
It is not difficult to recognize a fool....

This one is a perfect example... So sad his mom neglected him because of prostitution.
Can u imagine.. it's like u r disturbed.. wake u keep saying is of no relevance to this topic.. I never knew mad people could type..
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Emeraldfynest(m): 3:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tapout:

you should have asked her where her dad was expecting her to get the remaining money from...when u ask them questions like that, them go instantly sabi say u sef sabi the game wella.
Lol, I was just being polite, didn't want to be rude to someone I just met, it was the 4th day after we met she billed me, I'm sure if I take her out on a date, I will open a thread on Nairaland on how I spent outrageously on our date.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Mistaicey2288: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

better late than never.

Exactly my brother.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DanielGb(m): 3:34pm On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

No one said, don't give her money. What he stand on is her demanding.

In as much as she is not your wife, na express you still dey.

A woman does not need you to be happy. Most of them watch comedy, films, erotics, and play away on social media.

A woman see a man has someone who is heading to where she wants to go too.

That's what brings the attraction.

For instance, let say you are dating a single mother. Her goals will be to find a man who can love that child, be affectionate to both her and the child together.

If you are the type that enjoys that life. Let say, you just lost your wife(God forbid). She will trust you more, and want you more because, you are a daddy and understand the love of a child.

Two:
Money makes people happy truly, but all happiness need to keep coming. That's why comedians do show and vid regulary.

Because, anyone can easily get bored.

She will use a strong reason to allow you to led her.

It's not the money. It who you are, and what you can give as a person.

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DanielGb(m): 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
2dice01:
Some Girls are on Monthly salary from Boyfriends so she wont look outside

Las Las all na Scam grin

Meanwhile, she is asking for dick from a guy that can turn her head upside with his tail.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by DanielGb(m): 3:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
flokii:
@OP In as much as you have strong points, I can't support this.

The society in a way has been like this. guys to do the bringing while the ladies do the taking.

Telling guys no to do the bringing anymore traslates to more ladies turning to hustlers i.e. runs, prostitution, ritualists, armed robbers, 419, yahoo. etc. to survive.
PS; I'm not saying there are no strong and working class ladies but the larger percentage depend on their guys, relatives, family members etc. for their needs.

I don't want a situation where ladies I don't know will be sexually harassing me or inviting me to treat grin

You don't read, and you are showing your stupidity here.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by flokii: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
DanielGb:

You don't read, and you are showing your stupidity here.

Ignored
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by bezimo(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
Ariza:
Outside Nigeria, it's way different. Ladies meet other men and feel they have been scammed by I pay the bills,you shut up and I give you money you give me sex kind of relationships.

Oh please, the shit 9ja girls make their 9ja guys to go through with their liability self entitled mentality do not work with foreign guys who dont often hesitate to pull the plug deleting her..thats why you find way more black 9ja guys dating foreign women than you find 9ja girls dating foreign guys..because they can't deal with their shit..no foreign guy will tolerate such leeching self entitled behaviour of 9ja girls.Besides foreign guys are not used to a situation where a girl should be given money to be knacked in a relationship..like is the attitude of the average 9ja girl..for the foreign girl they don't demand or expect money from their foreign guys because to them a relationship is fun and commitment as she has her own money too.unlike the broke ass 9ja girls that expects you to service her bills for her to open her kpekus as though she is a prostitute..so foreign guys don't put up with such B.S

Guys go back home most times because even though foreign ladies show them what love is, Nigerian guys can hardly comprehend, accept and reciprocate. They prefer to go back home to marry Nigerian ladies [/b]they can control and oppress understand the pretense of marrying women who understand their culture. Lol their patriarchal culture.

At least you agree that 9ja girls CANNOT show men what love truly is because their love is fake and scam and motivated by money and material stuff.. Glad you agreed.

Who told you guys are coming back home .. guys are marrying the fireign girls because they can experience true love..or is the stupid 9ja girls that are been brought abroad who take advantage of the system to divorce and lie against their husand and take his properties..that 9ja guys should come home and marry..oh no.They are wiser

However, you will hardly see Nigerian Women go back home to marry Nigerian men after meeting foreign guys. [b]It's not about the money,
not all foreigners are rich but most times these foreigners make them feel human and show them what love really is. Now are Nigerian ladies really the problem?

Oh that its not about the money..who are you deceiving..Abi can a leopard change its skin..Abegi..a 9ja girl is the same in Nigeria,Canada or USA..the same ugly bitch ass self entitled mentality looking to be leech is what she will display I have heard and experienced it severaly..so tell me something else
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Sarang(f): 5:06pm On Apr 08, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:

Mumu talk.

Akuko na egwu
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by PapaAdanna: 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I blame the guys. When I was still single, I had a girlfriend who asked me for how much I would be giving her and her parents every month. This was a lady working at Wema Bank.

My parents who sent to the University did not demand monthly allowances from except for gifts we give them on their birthdays and during the festive periods.

I had to end the relationship in less than 2 months. I can stand entitlement mentality from ladies.

My advice to young men is to work hard, save, invest and be financially stable. Make sure you go for ladies who share your values, vision and outlook about life and the future.

Are u kidding me?

A lady asked "how much you would be giving her and her parents monthly?"

You even tried to last 2 months with such person.

Most of them are wrong upbringing anyways

Because such person asking for monthly allowance for her and her parents must have been told that "men are owing her everything. And that even if she has some money, she should keep it and get everything possible from the said man".

Most times I wonder if they're doing anyone any favors by being in a relationship with them.
Anything that is based on what you can get and not mutual, can never stand the taste of time!

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by lanreHeda: 5:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
slimmyfunke:
Well, my advice is that if a man thinks it's a bad idea to give his gf money, let him stay on his lane, no be by force to have gf, an d to the ladies, don't allow men insults you because of the peanut they give you, find something doing, double ur hustle, invest in your life and family, and u will see men that knows and value your worth will get n after you.

God bless us all.

So have no issue when its the man doing do excessive spending........but if the lady like in your case, doing the spending then its bad abi ?
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Glink2018(m): 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2020
Churchill6767:

Just hear sef...spitsss..tueh.

Sorry oh! I no know say I don't hit your belly button.
I know no say you dey among those ladies I'm talking about. Take solace in Christ.

Useless animoh!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by segunoluomoofte(m): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
I don’t give women money unless am getting something in return and if you have nothing to offer you don’t even need to waste time asking I’ll give my money to a beggar first before I give it to a no good lazy biatch and I’ll always help anyone men or women with sincere need not just to a gold digger

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Perocom(m): 6:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.

Makes.a.whole.lot.of.sense bros. Thanks for saving a life

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Alezy(m): 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:

In other words, Your Psy is for sale.
leave that girl, u no see say she na work
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Kenzico(m): 7:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:
There is a difference between a guy who decides to give his lady money without her making demands and a lady who has the habit of demanding.

It is ok to give your lady money only if you feel like or when it is extremely necessary and you should only give money you can afford without expecting anything in return but never ever put yourself in a difficult position where the lady you are dating will be making financial requests from you as if it is her right because no matter the sacrifices you make, she will still dump you if she wants to and when you look back to recount all you have done for her, you will realize how all the money you have given her would have been enough to change the life of someone very dear to you.

I have read many stories of guys lamenting about how they spent so much for a lady just for the same lady to end up dumping them for another man and i always wonder if these ladies forced the money out of them at gunpoint.

A lady who truly desires you will never make unrealistic financial demands from you but only a woman who does not have your interest will make demands as she wishes because she has no plans with you... the fact that you give a lady money does not mean she will love you and...in fact, a woman will take your money and give to another broke guy she desires cos a woman will sleep with a man she truly wants even if she gets nothing from him.

Please work hard, save and invest your money for your future, spend on your parents and family members and if you must give any lady money please do it without expecting anything in return and give only what you can afford.

Don't be scared of losing any lady because you have no money to give to her and stop wasting your money chasing shadows cos a lady who will be yours will always be yours and a lady who is truly yours will help you save your money and not take and take from you because if you give your girlfriend money because you don't want to lose her, you must keep up with her demands even after you marry her else she will dump you

Hope this makes sense.

TOKS!! TOKS!! TOKS!! U too much brother!!
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Hideeadeks: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2020
*Wait don't skip!!✋* Have you been wondering on how to get rid of daily boredom on WhatsApp?���
...��� Golden Tv will provide you with the funniest memes and videos �� ,free massive giveaways�, hook ups �‍❤️‍�, celebrity gist�, fun-facts�,life hacks� ,football gist⚽, confession nights,leaked adult contents � ��and lots more�.. Bonus check: free forex trading tutorial and nord vpn for first 100 new members tonight just click on the link below and let the fun begin �https:///2348050443961?text=Hi%20GoldenTv,%20im%20interested%20in%20joining%20your%20Tv
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Stacyomolola(f): 7:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
They're the one's forming "Hard man" here, but when their girlfriend's threaten them with pregnancy, they'll quickly rush to IyanaPaja to sell their fathers land just to raise funds for abortion.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Stacyomolola(f): 7:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Crazychris:
If you have to give money to your woman in other to make her happy, then she is not truely yours. She's just faking her love for you but weak guys like you won't catch the scope..
See how pained u are.
So in ur mind u are strong, i pity u, keep deceiving ur DNA.
Bunch of psychos and smeg head.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Budline1:

Don't get it twisted. U flash the money, let them see you've got it, clean up good but don't really spend it on them, that's how to play the game. Get the drift youngblood.

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by XshegzzyeeiX: 8:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
tunjilana:
For serious dating, I advise men to date only gals that have added value to themselves and never make finance the basis of your relationship...there is nothing like maintaining a woman or giving her upkeep money...that is lame and weak. In fact if u demand for such from me, in my mind I have already moved u from serious to seresere.

Now for the leeches, there is a trick that always work for me. Firstly, take good care of yourself, ooze your class, if u have the money, spend it on yourself. Some will be impressed with this and fall but some wont, they still want u to spend...so spend small to lure her in. Once she's in, up your sex game....give her something really crazy, put in all the work u need to put in...continue like that for a while....then after a while start being very very stingy to her...if she throws tantrums, ignore her. If the sex was really good, na she go begin find u anytime she wan chop better food. That is how to convert a leech into a FWB.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BizBayo: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2020
Bizibi:
monthly allowance!! Wow,they must be federal government.

Set awon Trader Moni grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One / If She Isn't Picking Your Calls, Then You Need To Do This Trick (pics) / My Boyfriend Always Wants Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.