Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. (96901 Views)

What Are You Giving Your Girlfriend This December / Giving Your Man Money Will Make Him Lazy - Counsellor Advice Women To Be Stingy / Nigerian Men, Please Stop Showing Us Your Dick All In The Name Of Urinating. Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by emmanuelewumi(m): 8:55am On Apr 08, 2020
PapaAdanna:

Well said

I blame some guys that fall to the hungry Nigerian girls with their foolish sense of entitlement.

You will see a girl from a very poor family making demands that even his father and all his uncle's put together can not provide it for her

I blame the guys sha
Trying hard to impress these bitches!(not all anyways, some work hard for their money)

I blame the guys. When I was still single, I had a girlfriend who asked me for how much I would be giving her and her parents every month. This was a lady working at Wema Bank.

My parents who sent to the University did not demand monthly allowances from except for gifts we give them on their birthdays and during the festive periods.

I had to end the relationship in less than 2 months. I can stand entitlement mentality from ladies.

My advice to young men is to work hard, save, invest and be financially stable. Make sure you go for ladies who share your values, vision and outlook about life and the future.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Shedrack123: 8:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Crazychris:
That is not what the OP is saying, he actually meant pussified guys like you shouldn't yield to their girlfriends unrealistic demand for money, e.g putting her on a monthly salary

It is well
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ednut1(m): 8:59am On Apr 08, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

I blame the guys. When I was still single, I had a girlfriend who asked me for how much I would be giving her and her parents every month. This was a lady working at Wema Bank.

My parents who sent to the University did not demand monthly allowances from except for gifts we give them on their birthdays and during the festive periods.

I had to end the relationship in less than 2 months. I can stand entitlement mentality from ladies.

My advice to young men is to work hard, save, invest and be financially stable. Make sure you go for ladies who share your values, vision and outlook about life and the future.
imagine. What a shame. Am sure she never still marry

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toseenlove: 9:00am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Some visually impaired morĂ´ns here are already sending me PM's...

Hard man kee una there.
grin

This Is one thing you can't take away from Some Nigerian Useless Men Pussyfied Starved. Abeg Screenshot make we see Ojare...
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Finemanas(m): 9:00am On Apr 08, 2020
True fact there is a big difference between a stingy guy and a foolish spender
Give only what u can wholeheartedly. Never in life put yourself in a stranded situation to please a lady by trying to please or keep her financially.
Some ladies are so materialistic
Never ruin your life for a lady
Step up boys step up!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by 989900: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
yanabasee:
Dating a woman is like engaging her to yourself.....

If I have a woman today and she ask me for money..... i will give her.....

She's my woman.. I see it as my responsibility to make her happy as she sees it as her responsibility to keep me happy...

It's always mutual.....

PS.....

Many of you guys with very minute self esteem CANNOT stand a working class girl that doesn't need a man to survive...

When you push a woman into fending for herself and she began to look for taste, class and standard in a man... You idiots will be the first to tag them as FEMINIST... If they depend on your little money, you call them GOLDDIGGERS...

Confused mofos...

My brother, you have spoken very well, but you need to understand most of our fellow brothers: either broke ass 'neegers' or the thriving/surviving ones have incurable 'poverty mentality issues'.

I understand that there are leeches amongst the womenfolk who need to be put in their place, but God forbid I date a woman for years and she ends up not benefiting from me financially, educationally, morally, etc., and I have dated women from different races and all continents, bar South America.

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toseenlove: 9:05am On Apr 08, 2020
DaddyGngeess:

Tell them abeg, I just believe this are small small boys shall that is why I hardly comment on topics like this, it gives me joy to give women money. As for me, without women all the money in this life no get meaning and my life will be so meaningless self

Suganmu.....You should have been specific.....Na your type go come here con dey cry like that researcher abi wetin be hin monicker lol...

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:08am On Apr 08, 2020
ednut1:
imagine. What a shame. Am sure she never still marry

She is married with kids, married a pvssy man. Who never saved nor invested, spent everything to satisfy his woman and her family. The lady is out of work and the husband lost his job during 2016 recession. Things are not as good as it was when they got married about 10 years ago.

She still calls for financial assistance, while I render once in a while because it is nothing to me.

The most important thing is for young men to fortify themselves financially and date like minded ladies.Ladied who can add substance and value to the relationship

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Angelacruz: 9:09am On Apr 08, 2020
Following
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 9:10am On Apr 08, 2020
Toseenlove:

This Is one thing you can't take away from Nigerian Useless Men Pussyfied Starved. Abeg Screenshot make we see Ojare...
Some are still sending even when i stated it clearly that i don't have a pussy.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toseenlove: 9:11am On Apr 08, 2020
tolani94:
Whether u give or not, women will still cheat!!!

See someone who Is being honest here....
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 9:14am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

You don't need this shit.

Count it a privilege if guys PM you and don't let it get into your head.

This is why I don't do PMs
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by kennethovuoba: 9:14am On Apr 08, 2020
If a guy gives to a girl what he can afford comfortably, it's understandable but when you borrow to give a woman, mehn! It's absurd.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toseenlove: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:

Saved!!! Very foolish Idiots. Them no dey hear word....
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Toks2008:

You don't need this shit.

Count it a privilege if guys PM you and don't let it get into your head.

This is why I don't do PMs
Kindly advise your hornnny friends to also follow your footsteps by not sending PM equally....

It's really that simple.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by netflicks(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
MISSCONGENIALITY:
After this coro thing, make sure you don't do that again. Ladies are not food or property that you invest on. If you have a lady who doesn't advice you to safe, or even care how you squander money, cut her off and make money

Great advice...tnx ma'am
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Shormiey(m): 9:18am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

That's for you
Abeg swerve jawre...you no get talk.... undecided

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Toseenlove:

Saved!!! Na Opportunity for you to rake In, Even If na at all at all If you sabi the Game......Mesef dey run the package codedly. Very foolish Idiots. Them no dey hear word....
Funny enough, I don't have that time to rake in their coins.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SharonLoveth(f): 9:20am On Apr 08, 2020
Shormiey:

Abeg swerve jawre...you no get talk.... undecided

You be toy nah..
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:21am On Apr 08, 2020
Amanda4life:

And if he is not married to you and he is asking for sex, it means he is a sex collector cool shocked shocked shocked

Is sex the opposite of money to you women?

Leave money out of it.

Sex involves penis and vagina.

And even though women have pretended not to enjoy sex, studies have shown that they enjoy sex too, and even more than men due to all those pleasurable nerves in their vagina.

Let us remove sex and money from relationship, and I am very certain that it would be you women who would first protest because contrary to how you like to make it, you people want sex more than the men.

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Shormiey(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

You be toy nah..
This woman away from me now.....
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SharonLoveth(f): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
Shormiey:

This woman away from me now.....

Satan away from me too
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Superwave: 9:23am On Apr 08, 2020
Well u are right here sha.
SweetCunt97:
See look, the keyword should be "moderacy". Be in charge. Do not let it seem you buying the person. Let them know the real you without d careless spending... You shouldn't indulge silly demands. Caring for a lady does not equal reckless abandon.
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Toseenlove: 9:24am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Funny enough, I don't have that time to rake in their coins.

Lol I was actually joking as well to spite them. Who has time for their shitty mumuness. But these people no dey hear word. I wish an unrepentant scammer could locate them and teach them lessons. Very stupid people...

1 Like

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by ednut1(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
emmanuelewumi:

She is married with kids, married a pvssy man. Who never saved nor invested, spent everything to satisfy his woman and her family. The lady is out of work and the husband lost his job during 2016 recession. Things are not as good as it was when they got married about 10 years ago.

She still calls for financial assistance, while I render once in a while because it is nothing to me.

The most important thing is for young men to fortify themselves financially and date like minded ladies.Ladied who can add substance and value to the relationship
nawa. This is how many men enter doom without knowing
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Shormiey(m): 9:25am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Satan away from me too
You must be a Lucifer....you wanna use me to pass away lock down ... tongue
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by SharonLoveth(f): 9:27am On Apr 08, 2020
Shormiey:

You must be a Lucifer....you wanna use me to pass away lock down ... tongue

Devil

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Shormiey(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2020
SharonLoveth:

Devil
Stop trolling me.....good day shocked
Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by Benohio(m): 9:28am On Apr 08, 2020
989900:

My brother, you have spoken very well, but you need to understand most of our fellow brothers either broke ass 'neegers' or the thriving/surviving ones have incurable 'poverty mentality issues'.

I understand that there are leeches amongst the womenfolk who need to be put in their place, but God forbid I date a woman for years and she ends up not benefiting from me financially, educationally, morally, etc., and I have dated women from different races and all continents, bar South America.

I understand that guys like have been brainwashed into thinking like this. guys like you have sold their birth right to secure a woman's pussy. meanwhile...one broke nigga who plays the game well is banging your babe on a steady behind closed doors. Dey there they mumu yourself!

3 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by emmanuelewumi(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2020
ednut1:
nawa. This is how many men enter doom without knowing

Savings, investments and planning for the unexpected are very important.

She wished she had settled for the prudent guy who she thought was stingy. It takes a lot of humiliation for a woman to seek for financial assistance from an ex whom you thought was not capable because he never believed in reckless spending.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by wizdomnzube(m): 9:32am On Apr 08, 2020
Toseenlove:

Best comment ever......Something I personally witnessed and confirmed lol....
my brother nor ever take women serious for this life if u nor one wound ursef.

They nor fit love genuinely without u giving dem something. If u nor get money she go cheat on u coded

5 Likes

Re: Guys Please Stop Giving Your Money To Ladies. by tartarus(m): 9:36am On Apr 08, 2020
Lol nairaland boys this is your anthem. Broke things grin cheesy
They're always happy when it comes to topics like this

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Man Wearing Fake Joystick To Slay On Instagram Busted By Female Friend (photos) / Lady Accuses Her Boyfriend Of Beating & Injuring Her In Port Harcourt (Graphic) / Nigerian Man Who Couldn't Afford The N800k Sex Doll, Goes For A Smaller One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.