Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,963 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? (5338 Views)

Have You Ever Had Bad Luck After Premarital Sex? / Amaka Preaches Against Premarital Sex On Twitter / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 1:27pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rapmoney:
Anyone who doesn't want sex should stay off romantic affairs! Sex is a human act.

It's natural.
You mean romantic relationships?
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Randy100: 1:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
Just use condom.
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by faithfull18(f): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2020
Avoid seeing each other in secluded places.

Meet-ups should be where people are, avoid being alone together.

It helps.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Ladylite: 1:54pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:
Aside from the dangers of premarital sex, as Christians we know that fornication is a sin. Truth is, it's pretty difficult to totally disengage from every form of sexual act like kissing, smooching and the rest. My question is, as a Christian how do we totally avoid such things in a relationship?

Primadonna0
Ladylite

Your input would be appreciated.

Errrrmm Hmmmmm

Another narrative is where you avoid sex, or sex chats and every sexual topic (because abstinence also means verbal+oral) ONLY to finally marry and discover that the man is a 2minute noodle man- ME I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THREE YEARS and be condemned to Indomie for 50+ years.

Soo also for some men who keep to the NO INTIMACY Before MARRIAGE commandments finally discover that the *holy* sister they married without touching or kissing is an expired and repentant HOE, while normal ladies have a HISTORY... Based on body count, she has a HOESTORY based on what is between her legs is now a Hole that has been over stretched beyond any hope of return. Ngbo, biko.. How will the HOELY Broda cope??

Jewessgratitudd
faithfull18

Sadly after Kwarantine, many HOELY peeps will go and collect IT heavily grin

So my philosophy is NOBODY HOLY or HOELY PASS.... I do not even believe any lady is a FARGIN anymore, because hiMEN na scam, our minds are so wild but our church faces and strict godly outward discipline bury our wetness as a witness that it is just lack of proper opportunity and fear of biological and spiritual and societal consequences that makes many of us close our legs o.

#nobodyholypass

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Rapmoney(m): 1:59pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:

You mean romantic relationships?

Relationships between young men and women who are single and not related are meant to be romantic affairs.
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 2:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Errrrmm Hmmmmm

Another narrative is where you avoid sex, or sex chats and every sexual topic (because abstinence also means verbal+oral) ONLY to finally marry and discover that the man is a 2minute noodle man- ME I CAN NOT WAIT FOR THREE YEARS and be condemned to Indomie for 50+ years.

Soo also for some men who keep to the NO INTIMACY Before MARRIAGE commandments finally discover that the *holy* sister they married without touching or kissing is an expired and repentant HOE, while normal ladies have a HISTORY... Based on body count, she has a HOESTORY based on what is between her legs is now a Hole that has been over stretched beyond any hope of return. Ngbo, biko.. How will the HOELY Broda cope??

Jewessgratitudd
faithfull18

So my philosophy is NOBODY HOLY or HOELY PASS.... I do not even believe any lady is a FARGIN anymore, because hiMEN na scam, our minds are so wild but our church faces and strict godly outward discipline bury our wetness as a witness that it is just lack of proper opportunity and fear of biological and spiritual and societal consequences that makes many of us close our legs o.

#nobodyholypass
Speechless grin
It is well.
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by missimelda01(f): 2:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Rapmoney:

Relationships between young men and women who are single and not related are meant to be romantic affairs.

But it is possible to be in a 'romantic' relationship without necessarily having a romantic affair.
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Rapmoney(m): 2:14pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:

But it is possible to be in a 'romantic' relationship without necessarily having a romantic affair.

Sex is part of such relationships. Affairs are same as relationships.
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by faithfull18(f): 2:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Errrrmm Hmmmmm

Soo also for some men who keep to the NO INTIMACY Before MARRIAGE commandments finally discover that the *holy* sister they married without touching or kissing is an expired and repentant HOE, while normal ladies have a HISTORY... Based on body count, she has a HOESTORY based on what is between her legs is now a Hole that has been over stretched beyond any hope of return. Ngbo, biko.. How will the HOELY Broda cope

#nobodyholypass
Nobody holy pass or not, no basis for comparison. The race is an individual one.

God's word will never change.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by duchaB(m): 2:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:
Aside from the dangers of premarital sex, as Christians we know that fornication is a sin. Truth is, it's pretty difficult to totally disengage from every form of sexual act like kissing, smooching and the rest. My question is, as a Christian how do we totally avoid such things in a relationship?

Primadonna0
Ladylite

Your input would be appreciated.

What are.you hoping to achieve by this?

Well, don't get into a romantic/amorous relationship with any person who isn't ganna be your spouse.
Except u feel like fooling around..
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
Ladylite:

Errrrmm Hmmmmm

Jewessgratitudd
faithfull18

#nobodyholypass

My stand in the matter still remains "no to premarital sex"
I thing I know for sure, God does not give His own bad gift. So He will not give me an "indomie" man.
As for a man settling for "borehole" God cannot give a genuine born again man who has dedicated his life and services to him a "borehole" except he's those fake bro that claim born again and still go behind to do the do and still come back claiming bro and saying " God is merciful ". Let's not be deceived, God is not mocked.

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by duchaB(m): 2:40pm On Apr 05, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Simply avoid them?

Should there be a how?

If you're both Christians and virgins, disciplined by the Spirit, I don't see how it should be an issue.

Though, a complete avoidance... of kissing,
hugging and the likes... are those sinful?

When does physical contact start becoming 'sinful?' When do you decide that?

Question marks upandan....

I know say e don tey weh hot kiss dey hungry u.. Baby wink
Prepare, I will surprise you with one red- letter kiss soon.
**winks**
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by duchaB(m): 2:43pm On Apr 05, 2020
Jewessgratitudd:

My stand in the matter still remains "no to premarital sex"
I thing I know for sure, God does not give His own bad gift. So He will not give me an "indomie" man.
As for a man settling for "borehole" God cannot give a genuine born again man who has dedicated his life and services to him a "borehole" except he's those fake bro that claim born again and still go behind to do the do and still come back claiming bro and saying " God is merciful ". Let's not be deceived, God is not mocked.

Shalom.

Lol.. Sister.. I really don't like what you are saying..stop it..
You are confusing me..
What concern borehole and indomie for this talk now..
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 05, 2020
duchaB:

Lol.. Sister.. I really don't like what you are saying..stop it..
You are confusing me..
What concern borehole and indomie for this talk now..

I was replying to a mention someone talked about them grin
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Kyra1(f): 3:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
missimelda01:

Yes, but is that realistic?

Yes it is
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Teegelop(f): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2020
yanabasee:
I don't..... I have sex....

And I will make heaven.....

Having sex doesn't translate to evil..... infact, letting your conscience to fight you is the evil....

I live my life and I worship God the way that I know will please him.

And what Happened to Hebrews 13:4

"Let marriage be held in honor (esteemed worthy, precious, of great price, and especially dear) in all things. And thus let the marriage bed be undefiled (kept undishonored); for God will judge and punish the unchaste [all guilty of sexual vice] and adulterous."
Let us not satisfy carnal needs at the detriment of God's law.
You can get married in time to avoid pre-marital sex.

2 Likes

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by terrezo2002(m): 5:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
IamDavids:
Forget Christianity, you can't avoid that shit abeg. The thing too sweet joor.
Sin is sweet but its consequences are bitter.

1 Like

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by gremp(m): 6:15pm On Apr 05, 2020
Magnoliaa:

Simply avoid them?

Should there be a how?

If you're both Christians and virgins, disciplined by the Spirit, I don't see how it should be an issue.

Though, a complete avoidance... of kissing,
hugging and the likes... are those sinful?

When does physical contact start becoming 'sinful?' When do you decide that?

There are a lot of question marks in your reply and I'm confused... My bad.

It's a razor-line pathway, there are times when your sexual desires are high and what used to be normal would seem erotic. Your mind when idle would feed on the brief moment of kissing your partner's lips or the feel, temperature and contour of your partner's body when both of you hugged. Remember in Matthew 5:28 when Jesus Christ talked about adultery committed when you lust after someone in your heart. So it's better not to give yourself reasons to fuel your lust as prevention is better than cure and I feel their passions can be unleashed after marriage grin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by gremp(m): 7:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
yanabasee:
I don't..... I have sex....

And I will make heaven.....

Having sex doesn't translate to evil..... infact, letting your conscience to fight you is the evil....

I live my life and I worship God the way that I know will please him.

This sounds a lot like selective doctrine that is popular nowadays, you choose the part of God's word that you like and willfully ignore the other parts. Just like most will be nonchalant about sin and say "God knows it's hard but his grace will cover me" which is like knowingly seeing the danger and running towards it. Do you feel that planning about having sex outside marriage and saying that God's grace will cover all will work?, Remember man sees appearances but God sees the heart so you can't deceive God.

Good Pleasure- You pay the price before you enjoy it. (Your patience, perseverance e.t.c)
Bad Pleasure- You pay the price after you enjoy it.
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by yanabasee(m): 7:17pm On Apr 05, 2020
Teegelop:

And what Happened to Hebrews 13:4

"Let marriage be held in honor (esteemed worthy, precious, of great price, and especially dear) in all things. And thus let the marriage bed be undefiled (kept undishonored); for God will judge and punish the unchaste [all guilty of sexual vice] and adulterous."
Let us not satisfy carnal needs at the detriment of God's law.
You can get married in time to avoid pre-marital sex.

Will you marry me??
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Teegelop(f): 9:35pm On Apr 05, 2020
yanabasee:

Will you marry me??

No wahala. #LOL#
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Ayo199(m): 10:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
Maybe try avoid intimate relationships when you know you're not close to marriage...

1 Like

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Lamanii22(f): 10:48pm On Apr 05, 2020
Don't be in a relationship at all.... Those things are inevitable... Religion aside, things like kissing, smooching even sex brings you and your partner closer.... Since religion is involved it's best to stay single, only if both of you have the same belief by saying "no" to premarital sex then you can go ahead with the relationship...

1 Like

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by yanabasee(m): 7:26am On Apr 06, 2020
Teegelop:

No wahala. #LOL#

So where do we start??
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Paxie55: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2020
It's not easy my dear. cry
Especially when your partner is so sexy undecided
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:32am On Apr 06, 2020
IamDavids:
Forget Christianity, you can't avoid that shit abeg. The thing too sweet joor.
chronic fornicators sad
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:33am On Apr 06, 2020
My dear
Just stay single and do ur Christianity
Stop disturbing us with impossible question undecided undecided
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 06, 2020
Ladylite:

Errrrmm Hmmmmm

Jewessgratitudd
faithfull18

#nobodyholypass
You this geh, you dey crase.
grin grin
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by IamDavids: 8:11am On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
chronic fornicators sad

Coming from a bird of a feather, I am not vexed. We should hook up? What do you think?

1 Like

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Nobody: 9:54am On Apr 06, 2020
IamDavids:

Coming from a bird of a feather, I am not vexed. We should hook up? What do you think?
not in this uncle coro's regime shocked
Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by IamDavids: 9:59am On Apr 06, 2020
Preshieben:
not in this uncle coro's regime shocked

No qualms. What about when Uncle Coro's regime elapses?

1 Like

Re: As A Christian How Do You Avoid Premarital Sex In A Relationship? by Magnoliaa(f): 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
gremp:

There are a lot of question marks in your reply and I'm confused... My bad.

Lol, it's okay. It's my ... way of contributing. There are not necessarily questions. That demand immediate replies.
Just thinking out loud.

It's a razor-line pathway, there are times when your sexual desires are high and what used to be normal would seem erotic. Your mind when idle would feed on the brief moment of kissing your partner's lips or the feel, temperature and contour of your partner's body when both of you hugged. Remember in Matthew 5:28 when Jesus Christ talked about adultery committed when you lust after someone in your heart. So it's better not to give yourself reasons to fuel your lust as prevention is better than cure and I feel their passions can be unleashed after marriage grin .

Hm. Valid points. I get you.

The angle from which I'm looking at it is: if one is a Christian who walk in the Spirit almost every time and day, like one very very spiritually strong and matured, then influences from the flesh over one's mind would be limited. When you're in the Spirit, then you're not in the flesh (which is dead),
so I don't see a way for lust and other worldly things to creep in?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

. / How to Avoid Ogbanje Girls!!! / She Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.