Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (77755 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Abithel: 6:21am On Apr 06, 2020
12inchess:
There is nothing special about 5G. Fiber optic cables even carry more data than 5G.
OK, why live a benign tech of fibre optics and then go on full throttle for a 5G network spectrum that's known to be highly damaging to the organic lives DNA (Plants, Animals and Humans)... It harms the DNA irreversibly... I weep for many of U here, your level of ignorance is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Valkrie: 7:17am On Apr 06, 2020
BlackTrice:

Keep waiting for one white man to appear in the sky that have also built mansion there in the sky... Lol

Gullible Africans falling for the white man's scam and control mechanism to keep you in line.

The white men are building their heaven here on earth and telling you yours is in the sky...

#WakeUp

Not only the white man so also is their pastors building their own heaven too here but promising the poor gullible folk/followers heaven in the sky...!!!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by persius555(m): 7:50am On Apr 06, 2020
This guy would have been a fraudster if politics did not pay
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MusicSots: 8:07am On Apr 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Exactly, but the name is not God, but the Programmer or Player. And it is not one player, it is a multiplayer game.

Therefore, what you call God is not a function within the Universe, but outside of it, and so even a viral infection is for his amusement.

I have seen a glimpse of that world, and the Player of my Avatar. This world is not as beautiful and color-deep as that. This world looks more like a fake copy of that Real World.

QED

OK. You sound like Billyonaire tho.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Papichulostunne(m): 8:34am On Apr 06, 2020
kiss
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Papichulostunne(m): 8:40am On Apr 06, 2020
You are right about one thing. While its not the actual cause of the virus or any other virus. The fear of 5G is as a result of the RADIATION it emits.. It is even more deadlier than the coronavirus.

Even china had to take down their satelites after noticing the outcome in wuhan. It sucks the blood right out of you. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE 14 DAYS

sapientia:

Only reason I replied you was cos among all those who quoted me, only you differentiated between threats posed by covid 19 and threats posed by 5G.

I will be a fool to dispute even if there is no evidence that 5G has health implications.

There are studies that have started showing that mobile phone technology including our phones causes many ailment including cancer.

So it won't be a news to hear that 5G is even more lethal than covid 19.

But what I can't accept as a biochemist is that 5G causes a virus that can only be tranfered via liquid droplets from human to human.

The said virus is not even entirely new but a new strain of existing flu viruses.

Let illiterates make such assumptions, no sweat, some have done it to my hearing and I only smiled and kept mute.

But a former Senator like Dino and busichurchnessman like Chris coming up with such assumption is madness and absolute stupidity when they air it openly as they just did.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 06, 2020
polite2:
But come to think of it. .. For those saying why must they call Dino instead of the country's president or senate president.

Remember, they never opposed 5G installation. It was Dino and few others that spoke out, hence the call. Let us be guided
Exactly!

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Gee15: 8:50am On Apr 06, 2020
Amend your ways with God , believe him or not but let it not be late before you realize the truth.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by donnie(m): 9:32am On Apr 06, 2020
Sheuns:
shocked

This 5G issue sef. I don’t know how people are relating it to Coronavirus. 5G has been around since July last year, Coronavirus started spreading across Europe and America by February.

The power can be increased or decreased. It was law when black were dancing that thier melanin had made them resistant. Then it was increased to 90% and then... Gbam... deaths.

Then they blame it on the outbreak. Meanwhile, Covid 19 is a flu that can be treated.

A little something for those who think they know too much. https://twitter.com/i/status/1246791417625743361

Doctors and scientists warn against it. They warn that 5G will cause headaches, fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, irritability, insomnia, impact on the heart and nervous system, damage to eyes, effects on immune system. I am against it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1246791417625743361

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by donnie(m): 9:50am On Apr 06, 2020
A little something for those who think they know too much. Doctors and scientists warn against it. They warn that 5G will cause headaches, fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, irritability, insomnia, impact on the heart and nervous system, damage to eyes, effects on immune system. I am against it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1246791417625743361

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by kingslj: 1:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
sapientia:
Dino should be arrested for excessive stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.

[font=Lucida Sans Unicode]In all your getting, acquire wisdom ,for my people die because of understanding.[/font]
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Flywheel212(f): 2:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many antichrist agents are all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!

You are getting it all mixed up here, what about the rapture of the church? And the seven years period before the coming of Christ? It will get crazy after the rapture, ( which was what you meant, not His coming) and the second coming is for those who will survive the wrath of the antichrist
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kolping: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2020
We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe
The technology is coming, but contrary to what some people say, there could be health risks

By Joel M. Moskowitz on October 17, 2019
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

The telecommunications industry and their experts have accused many scientists who have researched the effects of cell phone radiation of "fear mongering" over the advent of wireless technology's 5G. Since much of our research is publicly-funded, we believe it is our ethical responsibility to inform the public about what the peer-reviewed scientific literature tells us about the health risks from wireless radiation.

The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently announced through a press release that the commission will soon reaffirm the radio frequency radiation (RFR) exposure limits that the FCC adopted in the late 1990s. These limits are based upon a behavioral change in rats exposed to microwave radiation and were designed to protect us from short-term heating risks due to RFR exposure.

Yet, since the FCC adopted these limits based largely on research from the 1980s, the preponderance of peer-reviewed research, more than 500 studies, have found harmful biologic or health effects from exposure to RFR at intensities too low to cause significant heating.

Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

The scientists who signed this appeal arguably constitute the majority of experts on the effects of nonionizing radiation. They have published more than 2,000 papers and letters on EMF in professional journals.

The FCC’s RFR exposure limits regulate the intensity of exposure, taking into account the frequency of the carrier waves, but ignore the signaling properties of the RFR. Along with the patterning and duration of exposures, certain characteristics of the signal (e.g., pulsing, polarization) increase the biologic and health impacts of the exposure. New exposure limits are needed which account for these differential effects. Moreover, these limits should be based on a biological effect, not a change in a laboratory rat’s behavior.

The World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified RFR as "possibly carcinogenic to humans" in 2011. Last year, a $30 million study conducted by the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) found “clear evidence” that two years of exposure to cell phone RFR increased cancer in male rats and damaged DNA in rats and mice of both sexes. The Ramazzini Institute in Italy replicated the key finding of the NTP using a different carrier frequency and much weaker exposure to cell phone radiation over the life of the rats.

Based upon the research published since 2011, including human and animal studies and mechanistic data, the IARC has recently prioritized RFR to be reviewed again in the next five years. Since many EMF scientists believe we now have sufficient evidence to consider RFR as either a probable or known human carcinogen, the IARC will likely upgrade the carcinogenic potential of RFR in the near future.

Nonetheless, without conducting a formal risk assessment or a systematic review of the research on RFR health effects, the FDA recently reaffirmed the FCC’s 1996 exposure limits in a letter to the FCC, stating that the agency had “concluded that no changes to the current standards are warranted at this time,” and that “NTP’s experimental findings should not be applied to human cell phone usage.” The letter stated that “the available scientific evidence to date does not support adverse health effects in humans due to exposures at or under the current limits.”

The latest cellular technology, 5G, will employ millimeter waves for the first time in addition to microwaves that have been in use for older cellular technologies, 2G through 4G. Given limited reach, 5G will require cell antennas every 100 to 200 meters, exposing many people to millimeter wave radiation. 5G also employs new technologies (e.g., active antennas capable of beam-forming; phased arrays; massive multiple inputs and outputs, known as massive MIMO) which pose unique challenges for measuring exposures.

Millimeter waves are mostly absorbed within a few millimeters of human skin and in the surface layers of the cornea. Short-term exposure can have adverse physiological effects in the peripheral nervous system, the immune system and the cardiovascular system. The research suggests that long-term exposure may pose health risks to the skin (e.g., melanoma), the eyes (e.g., ocular melanoma) and the testes (e.g., sterility).

Since 5G is a new technology, there is no research on health effects, so we are “flying blind” to quote a U.S. senator. [/b]However, we have considerable evidence about the harmful effects of 2G and 3G. Little is known the effects of exposure to 4G, a 10-year-old technology, because governments have been remiss in funding this research. [b]Meanwhile, we are seeing increases in certain types of head and neck tumors in tumor registries, which may be at least partially attributable to the proliferation of cell phone radiation. These increases are consistent with results from case-control studies of tumor risk in heavy cell phone users.

5G will not replace 4G; it will accompany 4G for the near future and possibly over the long term. If there are synergistic effects from simultaneous exposures to multiple types of RFR, our overall risk of harm from RFR may increase substantially. Cancer is not the only risk as there is considerable evidence that RFR causes neurological disorders and reproductive harm, likely due to oxidative stress.

As a society, should we invest hundreds of billions of dollars deploying 5G, a cellular technology that requires the installation of 800,000 or more new cell antenna sites in the U.S. close to where we live, work and play?

Instead, we should support the recommendations of the 250 scientists and medical doctors who signed the 5G Appeal that calls for an immediate moratorium on the deployment of 5G and demand that our government fund the research needed to adopt biologically based exposure limits that protect our health and safety.

The views expressed are those of the author(s) and are not necessarily those of Scientific American.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
Joel M. Moskowitz, PhD, is director of the Center for Family and Community Health in the School of Public Health at the University of California, Berkeley. He has been translating and disseminating the research on wireless radiation health effects since 2009 after he and his colleagues published a review paper that found long-term cell phone users were at greater risk of brain tumors. His Electromagnetic Radiation Safety website has had more than two million page views since 2013. He is an unpaid advisor to the International EMF Scientist Appeal and Physicians for Safe Technology.

Electromagnetic Radiation Safety website

Scientific and policy developments regarding the health effects of electromagnetic radiation exposure from cell phones, cell towers, Wi-Fi, Smart Meters, and other wireless technology
https://www.saferemr.com/

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Kolping: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2020

Electromagnetic Radiation Safety website

Scientific and policy developments regarding the health effects of electromagnetic radiation exposure from cell phones, cell towers, Wi-Fi, Smart Meters, and other wireless technology
https://www.saferemr.com/

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MusicSots: 5:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Exactly, but the name is not God, but the Programmer or Player. And it is not one player, it is a multiplayer game.

Therefore, what you call God is not a function within the Universe, but outside of it, and so even a viral infection is for his amusement.

I have seen a glimpse of that world, and the Player of my Avatar. This world is not as beautiful and color-deep as that. This world looks more like a fake copy of that Real World.

QED

Who's the player of your avatar bros? And how can I know mine wink
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
Flywheel212:

You are getting it all mixed up here, what about the rapture of the church? And the seven years period before the coming of Christ? It will get crazy after the rapture, ( which was what you meant, not His coming) and the second coming is for those who will survive the wrath of the antichrist

Sister wake up!

The Bride Of JESUS CHRIST will not be here for the Great Tribulation!

The Rapture must happen before the antichrist can perform his enterprise

READ your Bible and Pray for Understanding .

https://www.nairaland.com/5774034/church-go-through-tribulation-part

https://www.nairaland.com/5775158/church-go-through-great-tribulation

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by NovusHomo(m): 10:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

This guy overrates himself. Who does he think he is? Nigga, you are of no more value. Stop forming important.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by darediamond(m): 6:45am On Apr 07, 2020
Sheuns:
shocked

This 5G issue sef. I don’t know how people are relating it to Coronavirus. 5G has been around since July last year, Coronavirus started spreading across Europe and America by February.
You better stockpile in your house now Alluminium Foil Tape.
To understand what and Why Dino Get Threatened, Download and Read This https://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.cia.gov/library/abbottabad-compound/4A/4A92FD2FB4DAE3F773DB0B7742CF0F65_Coleman.-.CONSPIRATORS.HIERARCHY.-.THE.STORY.OF.THE.COMMITTEE.OF.300.R.pdf&sa=U&ved=2ahUKEwjR6eP8zdXoAhXI4IUKHYxYA_MQFjAAegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw0ESsUgEja9cAZohzh2K9i7

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by omojeesu(m): 4:51pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Church needs to get ready to face the great tribulation under the Antichrist. At the height of it Jesus will rapture His own. After that God starts to pour down His wrath on those left behind.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by omojeesu(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that have already shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time have been working for Satan. You are too gullible.

You know that "all these pastors" can't be fake.

There are true pastors and there are fake pastors but only God ultimately knows who is who and those who allow God to open there senses.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by omojeesu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 07, 2020
The Church will be here during the great tribulation under the Antichrist. The Church is the target of the Antichrist.

At the height of the great tribulation Jesus raptures His own.

Then God pours down His wrath on those Left Behind.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by omojeesu(m): 5:01pm On Apr 07, 2020
Jokerman:
Anything that happens, I just hope to be in the Lord's army on the day of his appearing angry

Yeah! After the great tribulation.

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by krissmith(m): 5:35am On Apr 24, 2020
Challenges of DevOps
There are many challenges in a DevOps initiative. Your organization must reimagine its structure to improve the way things get done. Companies often underestimate the amount of work required in a DevOps transformation, though. According to a recent Gartner study, 75% of DevOps initiatives through 2020 will fail to meet their goals due to issues around organizational learning and change.

“Organizational learning and change are key to allowing DevOps to flourish. In other words, people-related factors tend to be the greatest challenges — not technology, ” says Gartner senior analyst George Spafford.

Choosing the Right Metrics is Hard
Enterprises transitioning to DevOps practices need to use metrics to recognize progress, document success, and uncover areas that need improvement, Forrester notes. For example, an acceleration in deployment velocity without a corresponding improvement in quality is not a success. An effective DevOps effort needs metrics that drive smart automation decisions—and yet organizations often struggle with DevOps metrics.

So where to start? Find metrics that align with velocity and throughput success.

Limited Funds
DevOps initiatives face other obstacles as well. Given the significant organizational and IT changes involved—with previously siloed teams joining forces, changing job roles, and encountering other transitions— adjustments will take time. According to a survey of IT executives from software company Pensa, the top challenges to DevOps success are:

Limited budgets (cited by 19.7% of respondents)

Legacy systems (17.2%)

Application complexity (12.8%)

Difficulty managing multiple environments (11.3%)

Company culture (9.4%)

Complexity
DevOps efforts can be mired in complexity. IT leaders may have difficulty articulating the business value of their work to key executives. In terms of governance, will centralization and standardization lead to better results, or just more layers of innovation-killing bureaucracy? And then there's organizational change: Can your teams learn [url=https://www.inventateq.com/online-devops-certification-training-courses.php
]devops online training[/url] overcome resistance to change and inertia, unlearning many years of doing things a certain way, share their practices and learn from others, and integrate and orchestrate the right tools?

Unrealistic Goals, Bad Metrics Can Wreck DevOps
DevOps efforts can fail for many reasons, such as setting unrealistic expectations, tracking metrics that don't align with business goals, or implementing a half-baked DevOps effort that embraces agile methodologies while keeping IT ops and engineering/development teams in traditional silos. [url=https://www.inventateq.com/online-aws-training-courses.php
]aws online training[/url]
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by anadasarmaz(m): 7:28am On Aug 18, 2022
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by ukinfocampus: 6:42am On Jan 09, 2023

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by rohanwdi112: 9:52am On Feb 06, 2023
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by ppikomal07: 10:09am On Feb 06, 2023
Very good write-up. I certainly love this website. Thanks!
To become a Video Editor Join Post Production Institute.
Join our Courses:
Adobe Premiere Pro Training in Rohini https://www.postproductioninstitute.com/course/adobe-premiere-pro-online-course-training-rohini/
Advanced Diploma in Video Editing https://www.postproductioninstitute.com/course/advanced-video-editing-diploma-course-rohini/
After Effects Classes in Rohini https://www.postproductioninstitute.com/course/after-effects-online-course-classes/
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by oltrabalm: 11:30am On Nov 10, 2023
https://oltrabalm.com/(pain relief balm for joints)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Man Sacked For Supporting President Buhari (photo) / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate / Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.