Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,759 members, 7,809,925 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him (77710 Views)

Dino Melaye Says Peter Obi Acted Unpresidential And Demands An Apology From Him / 'I Choose God' - Dino Melaye Says As He Flaunts Expensive Power Bike (Photo) / COVID-19: Dino Melaye Says Buhari's Movement Ban Is Undemocratic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by COMPAQ(m): 7:52pm On Apr 05, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19

If you believe this you'll believe anything.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Papichulostunne(m): 8:12pm On Apr 05, 2020
Brah..!! Covid-19 is one thing.. 5G is another. When the satelites were activated how come we didnt know about it?A news as big as that not aired .it was activated on the 1st of January 2020 . The radiation from it killed a number of people in their offices and homes too.Even those on the street just slum and start to convulse. But rather what we heard was Covid Covid..!!

Covid - 19 is a threat.. Yes.!!

5G is a threat also..!!

They are not the same but the share the same purpose.. To reduce the world population. "New World Order"..

It the end time bruv. Keep ur mouth closed and let youe eyes listen.

sapientia:
Dino should be arrested for excessive stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by AreaFada2: 8:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
I like Dino's slightly rebellious and irreverent ways, albeit selfish like every other Nigerian politician.

But this 5G matter shows that he only graduated with a geography degree as "let my people go".

No matter what the murky nature of Nigerian system allows you to use "dagbo dagbo" to achieve, at times your intellectual deficit becomes apparent.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by stevio(m): 8:21pm On Apr 05, 2020
Receive sense,don't let ignorance wreck you.#yourmumudeysmell angry
Karemarealty288:
Who called you...where is the international numbers....abeg Dino your era has gone wait for another season ....no time for attention seeking again...I trust the insults you will get on this issue will be heavier than these stones.,..mumu
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by stevio(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
Go home and do your research, this time with diligence ;ignorance is a disease.
sapientia:
Dino should be arrested for excessive stupidity and quarantined.

I have tried many times to understand how people came up with this nexus between covid 19 and 5G and have failed all the time.

I don't think any study have been taken to see if this covid 19 have another symptom that only exists as stupidity.

Because all these started from those places that have high mortality rate, maybe it affected many people mentally.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by highflyer012020: 8:47pm On Apr 05, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that have already shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time have been working for Satan. You are too gullible.

Keep quiet, listen no government can shut down the church of Jesus Christ, the church of Jesus Christ is waxing yet stronger. 2. if you have been working for Satan not all pastors. you are the most gullible one
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by sapientia(m): 9:00pm On Apr 05, 2020
Papichulostunne:
Brah..!! Covid-19 is one thing.. 5G is another. When the satelites were activated how come we didnt know about it?A news as big as that not aired .it was activated on the 1st of January 2020 . The radiation from it killed a number of people in their offices and homes too.Even those on the street just slum and start to convulse. But rather what we heard was Covid Covid..!!

Covid - 19 is a threat.. Yes.!!

5G is a threat also..!!

They are not the same but the share the same purpose.. To reduce the world population. "New World Order"..

It the end time bruv. Keep ur mouth closed and let youe eyes listen.

Only reason I replied you was cos among all those who quoted me, only you differentiated between threats posed by covid 19 and threats posed by 5G.

I will be a fool to dispute even if there is no evidence that 5G has health implications.

There are studies that have started showing that mobile phone technology including our phones causes many ailment including cancer.

So it won't be a news to hear that 5G is even more lethal than covid 19.

But what I can't accept as a biochemist is that 5G causes a virus that can only be tranfered via liquid droplets from human to human.

The said virus is not even entirely new but a new strain of existing flu viruses.

Let illiterates make such assumptions, no sweat, some have done it to my hearing and I only smiled and kept mute.

But a former Senator like Dino and busichurchnessman like Chris coming up with such assumption is madness and absolute stupidity when they air it openly as they just did.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by lereinter(m): 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2020
If really anyone called you, they will not threaten you

They would rather offer you few bucks and you will surely sing their song

No be you Dino
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by sallydeen17(m): 9:06pm On Apr 05, 2020
*INFORMATION FROM CREDIBLE SOURCE ABOUT THE LOCKDOWN DUE TO COVID - 19*

I think you need to patiently read through. A lot is happening underground.

I want you to know that the Covid-19 isn't really an unknown disease as the World appears to be unaware of this deadly killer disease.

First thing to note is that viruses from our little knowledge of biology isn't a living thing until it's in a host's body. Higher scientific research shows that viruses do not exist in nature (God didn't create viruses). Viruses are man-made.

If viruses are man-made as scientific research shows where did *SARS* & *Corona viruses* come from?

The Big Question?
They were created by man.
Why Why *Covid-19*?
Have you heard of the *NWO*
*THE NEW WORLD ORDER*
(ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT - ONE WORLD ECONOMY - ONE WORLD RELIGION)...

That's the why?
And you ask how?
Don't think am just talking because these are facts on the internet but individuals are busy on Facebook and those in governments are not searching out the truth because they love lies like Satan their Father.

There is a group that go by the name *ID2020* (go on the internet they are there... not hidden at all ... https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines).

The objective of this group is to bring the *NWO* to reality by the use of *vaccine.* How? The group has successfully produced & launched the *ID2020* - a *vaccine* so to speak but not a *vaccine* in reality...
It contains the *vaccine* alright but the main aim is the *DIGITAL IDENTITY* it gives to everyone that received it.

This digital identity enables you to be able to track a man like you would track a phone. There is a lot of good stuff to this because banking procedures are accessed through this digital identity & much more but let's leave out these other details.

This will also mean that just the same way the operators can manipulate your phones and other internet enabled devices, man will be manipulatable.

Governments will now much more than ever be able to manipulate man beyond what they are doing now with the media filled with all sorts of concocted lies.
We are not there yet... just hang on.

There are some quotes picked from some of these sites that reveal their perky nature:

“Digital identity can empower the powerless. But it can also be *used to exclude people or even persecute* vulnerable populations like refugees, children, and the homeless." (https://www.biometricupdate.com/202003/kiva-and-gravity-earth-granted-first-id2020-certifications-for-empowering-users-of-digital-id-technology).

"The program *to leverage immunization as an opportunity to establish digital identity* was unveiled by ID2020 in partnership with the Bangladesh Government’s Access to Information (a2i) Program, the Directorate General of Health Services, and Gavi, according to the announcement."

"Digital identity is a computerized record of who a person is, stored in a registry. *It is used*, in this case, *to keep track* of who has received vaccination."

In a bid to cover up information, some text from this site was deleted (https://www.biometricupdate.com/201909/id2020-and-partners-launch-program-to-provide-digital-id-with-vaccines)

"This post was updated at 4:58pm on March 26, 2020 to clarify that the program is intended to allow people to receive vaccination and prove they have received it, not to *track individuals*, as claimed by some conspiracy theorists."

*Lies,* *Lies,* *Lies* & *Lies*

Take note that *ID2020* didn't kick of in year 2020. It's a project that's supposed to be launched in 2020. Now this got ready in September 2019 according to the publication.

Now how do they deceive the World into opting for a *vaccine?*
There can never be a *vaccine* if there is no disease - a disease that's so large scale that the world will be brought totally on it's knees and would cry for a solution.

The answer is to create a *Pandemic*...
So they created the *Covid-19.*
What should be the end result for the world... *FEAR,* *FEAR, FEAR & FEAR*

And they got exactly that now. But this is not all.

This same group *ID2020* is working on another initiative called the *IOT* or the *IOT & Y.*
What's this?
It means the *INTERNET OF THINGS & YOU.* What in the world is this again?

The *IOT &Y* simply means by some new technology, anything that could be connected to the internet would be connected to the internet including you (man).

In their writings at this earlier stages they don't include the "You" part of it because they are working with the *principle of gradualism* - little by little so no one could possibly notice.

They call it *IOT.* The internet of things meaning that your Car, bed, table, shoes etc can be connected to internet if you want them to. And I hear people asking how can?
The movies you watch where these things are portrayed are no jokes because that's the intention.

Now the real reason for the *IOT* is not because they really want to make life easy for you.
No!!!
The main reason is to connect you to the internet so your mind can be easily manipulatable.

This is the same goal the so-called undercover *vaccine* has...a *Digital identity* - Code that distinguishes you from any other person on earth.

How will the *IOT* be made possible Another Big Question
Have you heard of the *5G* recently?
Well if you have heard nothing, quickly go on the internet and browse it for yourself.

At this point I want to let you know that the *4G* that we are enjoying have been proved by research to cause symptoms exactly similar to that of cancer when exposed to radiations that are beyond what the human body should naturally take.

Now the *5G internet* speed is not new at all because it's been in use in the military for a long time.

The *IOT* can only be made possible by internet speed that high as that of the *5G.* Don't you want the *IOT?*
I want it...
I want to have a smartcar, smartbed, etc & everyone I know want it too including your one year old baby (you understand what am talking about - parents with new borns nowadays). They say they must do this through the *5G.*

The radiations from the *5G* has been shown to cause severe damage to plants, animals, & human beings alike. Causing severe Health issues in man. But they still insist, we must go for *5G* because of the original intention - an internet enabled man - to track man and be able to manipulate man.

Their expectation here about the *IOT* is for us to blindly embrace the benefits of *5G* without telling us the stern disadvantages that awaits man.

Well both will work together according to their plan. It's either we strike the world with so much fear about the *Covid-19 Pandemic* that they will cry out for this *ID2020 vaccine* or we give them this *5G* that it's effect will result in massive numbers of health degradations that everyone will call out for this *ID2020 vaccine.* Either way the vaccine will be needed.

... And remember it's not an ordinary *vaccine*... It's an implant into your body that makes you trackable & manipulatable.

Have we seen the ravages caused by the *Covid-19* in many nations today?
Yes!!!
We see it... we hear it actually.

Have you asked yourself why the *LOCKDOWN* of many cities and nations around the world?
It's *Global Fooling.*

The *Chinese Government is busy installing the 5G optical fibers. They need some time to pass these cables and wire them underground throughout the select areas. They should not be seen by anyone so there had to be a LOCKDOWN*

The United Kingdom is doing the same thing.

And Guess what?
They told us to use HAND SANITIZERS & NOSE MASK but these people employed to do this job are using non of these?

The Government of this world has put the whole world under siege for their own selfish ambitions which Satan seeks to take advantage of; while everyone looks blindly. Everyone has become a prisoner in his own house (Dare to come out & the soldiers are waiting to fight you to death).

So where is all this leading to?

Remember the mark of the beast?
What do you think it will be?
A tattoo?
May be a Tattoo but not an ordinary Tattoo - it's an *INTELLIGENT TATTOO* like what *BILL GATES* recently launched having already in it the *Covid-19 vaccine.*
( https://savedmag.com/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/ )

A short quote from this site:

"MIT has been developing the *quantum tattoo at Bill Gates’ direction and funding.*

MIT RESEARCHERS haveY “FOUND A COVERT WAY TO EMBED THE RECORD OF A VACCINATION DIRECTLY IN A PATIENT'S SKIN RATHER THAN DOCUMENTING IT ELECTRONICALLY OR ON PAPER*—and their low-risk tracking system* could greatly simplify the process of maintaining accurate vaccine records, especially on a larger scale,” according to ScienceAlert.Com.

The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation funded MIT’s research for *the invisible mark,* which was published in the journal, Science Translational Medicine, in December 2019.

*“The invisible “tattoo”* accompanying the vaccine is a pattern made up of minuscule quantum dots – tiny semiconducting crystals that reflect light – that glows under infrared light.”

Bill Gates is also working with the *ID2020* group to produce this NANO CHIP that is called the *ID2020* project which when INSERTED INTO YOUR SKIN (THEY HAVE PROPOSED ALREADY - RIGHT HAND & FOREHEAD just as SCRIPTURE PREDICTS ) MAKES YOU TRACKABLE - YOU CAN DO MONEY TRANSFERS FROM YOUR HAND , (NOT A PHONE), MAKE CALLS WITH YOUR HAND (NOT A PHONE) ETC. - - - - -
"THIS IS THE MARK OF THE BEAST... .

( https://jamesfetzer.org/2020/03/bill-gates-quantum-dot-digital-tattoo-implant-to-track-covid-19-vaccine-compliance/ )

AND REMEMBER THE ONLY TIME THERE WILL BE *A ONE WORLD GOVERNMENT, ECONOMY AND RELIGION ORGANIZED BY THE PEOPLE OF THIS WORLD, IT WILL BE SPEARHEADED BY THE ANTICHRIST.*

This is where all this is headed to.

All this is the hidden truth about the *Covid-19.*
DON'T KEEP QUIET ... PUBLISH IT EVERYWHERE YOU CAN & ALSO MAKE YOUR OWN FINDINGS.

We must stop them & we can stop them; so let's stop them before we will become so enslaved until we don't know how we got here!!!

If we allow them to continue laying this *5G* optical fibres, the situation of health in the world will grow worse & that's the plan.

We can't play along anymore.

EXPOSE THEM ... FIGHT A JUST CAUSE ... SAVE OUR WORLD !!!

This ridiculous scam must end, not by GOVERNMENT EDICT BUT BY MASSIVE DISOBEDIENCE LIKE WE ARE SEEING IN FRANCE NOW !!!

*SPREAD THE TRUTH*

*~~~ REV. DR. CHRIS OYAKHILOME*

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by costandi(m): 9:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
helinues:
See this illiterate, who is threatening you or the conspiracy theory you know nothing about has been flawed.

Reno was so smart not to join them with the nonsense
Who flawed it?
THE REAL CONSPIRATORS!

Think twice!!!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by liverpool72(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
Karemarealty288:
Who called you...where is the international numbers....abeg Dino your era has gone wait for another season ....no time for attention seeking again...I trust the insults you will get on this issue will be heavier than these stones.,..mumu
Am sure ur type and the likes eyes will soon open if u are not one of dem
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by joe4christ(m): 9:16pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

And the church is under their influence as it can't even survive under the 21st century without them aiding it. If you know, you know!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by OkunrinMeta: 9:26pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dicktion:
Am I the only one who thinks this 5G sh!t may induce WW3 if not maneuvered properly

Nothing can cause world war 3
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by KGREAT(m): 9:41pm On Apr 05, 2020
I'm not sure some people know what they are saying, Their words are similar to that of anti-Christ.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by dannex4adx(m): 9:42pm On Apr 05, 2020
There is big trouble ooo, forget about dino and Corona. Fufu is now 100naira.

2 Likes

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by KGREAT(m): 9:46pm On Apr 05, 2020
for me there is no benefit in 5G rather it's more useful to the military.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by MusicSots: 10:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
Vortex369:

Let me ask you a simple question that will send you on a thought-experiment.

What does God mean for an avatar in a Simulated Computer Game?

I guess the one controlling the game.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Dondominion: 10:13pm On Apr 05, 2020
Many will be surprise if eventually discover what this man is saying is true.....Brothers and Sisters let's reconcile with God before it is too late. End of the show is imminent than before. Dino is not stupid but conscious of the time we are. Be conscious Christ second coming is @ hand read Mathew 24, Revelation 8 and many that talk about this time. Persecution of Christians is coming, we will be enforce to obey their order and anyone that resist will be terribly persecuted. Genuine pastors will be arrested and killed. Note pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by mvem(m): 10:19pm On Apr 05, 2020
chuksoyo21:

Nah, it's not to chill and watch... It's actually a time to draw closer to God...
Do you guyz really understand 5G just like your 4G...the way people relate it with a virus is shocking...humans can believe anything
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Moneywell(f): 10:31pm On Apr 05, 2020
Thank God this is coming from a politician this time and not pastor Chris. May be some ppl will believe now that there's a conspiracy behind this covid19 ...he that's has ear let him hear...

1 Like

Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Insectkiller: 11:07pm On Apr 05, 2020
Dino!

You like attention too much..

grin grin
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Alajiki(m): 11:09pm On Apr 05, 2020
jared007:
Yea if you are really saying the truth they are right.

The New world order plan for mankind is bigger than presidents. Government's of nation are but puppets to these established cults.

But the church is stronger than them cool

Another educated dindinrin like Dino. And you're there typing probably over a 4G network. There is a curse on the black race.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 05, 2020
MusicSots:

I guess the one controlling the game.

Exactly, but the name is not God, but the Programmer or Player. And it is not one player, it is a multiplayer game.

Therefore, what you call God is not a function within the Universe, but outside of it, and so even a viral infection is for his amusement.

I have seen a glimpse of that world, and the Player of my Avatar. This world is not as beautiful and color-deep as that. This world looks more like a fake copy of that Real World.

QED
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by gabbasin: 11:24pm On Apr 05, 2020
Imagine Dino as Nigeria's communications minister
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Thugaa: 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2020
Okay
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by thinkmoney(m): 12:20am On Apr 06, 2020
kemzy036:
“They said 5G is bigger than Presidents of nations, they threatened me to back off” - Senitor, Dino Melaye.

See what Dino wrote;

https://mobile.twitter.com/dino_melaye/status/1246788591084240897?s=19
I am very much disappointed in u sir. veeeeeeeery very. show proof. u are sowing fears that can throw the society into chaos
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Jecint: 12:49am On Apr 06, 2020
Zooposki:

Churches that have already shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time have been working for Satan. You are too gullible.
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Jecint: 12:52am On Apr 06, 2020
[quote author=Zooposki post=88123657]

Churches that have already shut down. Meanwhile your pastors are working with them to usher in the NWO. Looks like you don’t know all these pastors all this time have been working for Satan. You are too gullible.[/quote

The church is not the building that shut down rather the people ,the Elect and the bride of Christ
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by Valkrie: 1:02am On Apr 06, 2020
Vortex369:

Exactly, but the name is not God, but the Programmer or Player. And it is not one player, it is a multiplayer game.

Therefore, what you call God is not a function within the Universe, but outside of it, and so even a viral infection is for his amusement.

I have seen a glimpse of that world, and the Player of my Avatar. This world is not as beautiful and color-deep as that. This world looks more like a fake copy of that Real World.

QED

"Saw a glimpse of the world" How did you do that? Can we relate on a private ground pls?

Many don't really know whats going on they only can relate the world to some God and devil and also think their God as a hired killer to help them kill off all their enemies if they adhere to some religious rules and put money in the offering box as payment....!!
Re: 5G: Dino Melaye Says They Are Threatening Him by BlackTrice: 1:56am On Apr 06, 2020
Righteousness89:
Many antichrist agents are all over..

It's the Presence of the Bride of JESUS Christ on Earth that is Hindering them from Operating openly!

Once Our LORD and SAVIOR Appears in the sky and takes his Church away! It will be Real Crazy Down here..
JESUS Describes it as " Such as has not been since the World was created"

Men and Brethren, Brothers and Sisters, the Time is Short! There is No More Time!

Make Peace with GOD And ACCEPT JESUS CHRIST..

There is No other way!

Keep waiting for one white man to appear in the sky that have also built mansion there in the sky... Lol

Gullible Africans falling for the white man's scam and control mechanism to keep you in line.

The white men are building their heaven here on earth and telling you yours is in the sky...

#WakeUp

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

EndSARS Protesters Raise Funds To Buy A Protester Prosthetic Leg (photo). / Bayelsa Adopts Own Flag, Coat Of Arms And Anthem / Attempt To Declare Saraki Acting President Fails At Senate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.