Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55393 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 4:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
First of all you have to apologize to everyone for saying that “viruses can’t occur naturally” cheesy grin

A grade 1 science student won’t even say that

He will never apologise.

That guy argues blindly. He manufactures news.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 4:26pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Whoever has a better argument I guess. Nobody is an expert here.
But pastor said he was inspired by the spirit. Shouldn’t we listen to him?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:30pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

https://www.verizonwireless.com/5g/coverage-map/

What else do you have to say?

It's still under trials right?

Are you sure you in the USA and not Ajegunle.

You don't sound like one. Your facts about the country are false and you don't even know if the network is on 5G.

Were you using it to fumble?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iojQ153cai8

10:40-11:46

If you have data I would encourage you to watch the whole video and educate yourself.

You will learn a lot. I have more links but I knew videos help slower minds to get stimulated.

Thank me later
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:31pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

[s]He will never apologise.

That guy argues blindly. He manufactures news.[/s]

I am waiting for what you have to say next.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by hensben(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sunday8650:
The facts given by pastor chris are too serious for us to sweep under the rug as though it is just mere conspiracies. He asked where do all this pandemic keep coming from? and how do they just disappear if not man made.

We have experience sarz, swine flu, (2018) Ebola ,(2019) lassa fever and now (2020) covid 19 where are they coming and where did others disappear to
Yes they are man made, most are laboratory experiments gone wrong, biological weapon and all that. Just as we enjoy all what scientist have made like cars, phones, aero plane, etc so are some scientist that make stuff that can destroy human existence like sars, Covid19....Pastors should pray and fast against it rather than spreading fear and panic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by VULCAN(m): 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
If only you knew that experts are experts on what was and not on what is going to be!

Go through the history of great inventions of the world for the past 150yrs.

Very few were developed by experts. It was mostly regular people that had a great desire to create something different.

The experts you rely on said that it was impossible for the aeroplane to work because a metal could not be sustained in the air. This was the Council of Engineers.

Yet two years later it was The Wright Brothers who were bicycle repairers who flew a plane at Kitty Hawk.

An expert can tell you what is, he cannot tell you what is to come.

buJu234:
The question I still ask is my pastor ( Pst. Chris) an Electrical/Electronics engineer?
The answer is no..

So how do u expect me to take his theories on a subject matter (5G) that he is not an expert on

If its bible studies, the word of God then I listen to him because he is an expert there..

All these 3rd world mentality of believing that Men of God are masters of all trades, is completely wrong..

Even Moses has to take advice from a professional counselor (Jethro) and allow the civil engineer to build the temple ( Exo. 31 vs 1-10).

Always listen to the experts..plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Please lecture me in English language cheesy cheesy

Maybe next will be mathematics.

We all heard your Pastor clearly and he said viruses cannot occur naturally cheesy

Yes instead of virus cannot occur which will be wrong.

He repeatedly had said "a virus cannot occur..." In previous days. So "viruses cannot occur..." Is grammatically consistent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 4:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iojQ153cai8

10:40-11:46

If you have data I would encourage you to watch the whole video and educate yourself.

You will learn a lot. I have more links but I knew videos help slower minds to get stimulated.

Thank me later

Chai! You still arguing.

You don't know what you talking about.

We talking about 5G infrastructure dominance and you bringing Apple inside.

Someone should please save me from this guy.

Does Apple roll out 5G.

Okay, tell me why you brought Apple into the topic
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:36pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
lol, can someone help me educate the church scientist that Recombinant viruses doesn’t only imply to those made in the lab and recombinant strains can also occur naturally grin

Your posts are now becoming a comedy session cheesy

Where should I start educating you from?
Should we start with elementary virology or what?

This is so laughable..

Your problem is even comprehension.

No wonder.

Need I say more?

Have you now understood me? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

I am waiting for what you have to say next.

grin

I want to clear my doubt please. Pardon me.

Are you really in the US? If yes, Are you here legally.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Chai! You still arguing.

Does Apple roll out 5G.

So lame. You are too slow.

What did he say in 10:40 - 11:46?

Just leave Apple for now. Don't try to change the argument. I told you what to listen to. The other part about Apple is for the Huawei partial info you had.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by jaxxy(m): 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
But pastor said he was inspired by the spirit. Shouldn’t we listen to him?

Depends on what he saying. How do we know it's from the spirit? Is it explaining spiritual truths or scientific ones? Does it contradict science? These are guidelines I was personally follow.

No one in this dispensation had monopoly of spiritual truths bt If he wants to predict like the nostradamus that's equally fine.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

grin

I want to clear my doubt please. Pardon me.

Are you really in the US? If yes, Are you here legally.

Do you have data at all? Because the timeline I gave you was talking about 5G infrastructure.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 4:40pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

So lame. You are too slow.

What did he say in 10:40 - 11:46?

Just leave Apple for now. Don't try to change the argument. I told you what to listen to. The other part about Apple is for the Huawei partial info you had.

Tell me what he said. I won't watch the video.

What point are you trying to buttress with the video?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Tell me what he said. I won't watch the video.

What point are you trying to buttress with the video?

LOL

hahaha hahaha.

Exposed. Ask someone with data to tell you.

I ain't telling.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 4:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Do you have data at all? Because the timeline I gave you was talking about 5G infrastructure.

So Trump is protecting Apple because of Hauwei right? Tell me. Am not watching video. You have fed me too much fake informations that I don't believe you again
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

So Trump is protecting Apple because of Hauwei right? Tell me. Am not watching video. You have fed me too much fake informations that I don't believe you again

LOL.

I am not spoon-feeding you. Get data and educate yourself. That is one of the most comprehensive quick-fire documentaries you'd see on the subject matter.

Get to stepping.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 4:44pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Yes instead of virus cannot occur which will be wrong.

He repeatedly had said "a virus cannot occur..." In previous days. So "viruses cannot occur..." Is dramatically consistent.
i think I will leave you now.

For your information, I’m a graduate of Biochemistry with a post-graduate diploma from Tel Aviv university, Isreal in Biomedical Science (clinical biochemistry).

I don’t know it all But what I think is that pastors should stay away from scientific issues because that’s not their area of specialty, they really do not know much about it. Pastors should focus more on empowering their congregations spiritually.

Pastor chris has made himself a laughing stock in the circle of scientists.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Depends on what he saying. How do we know it's from the spirit? Is it explaining spiritual truths or scientific ones? Does it contradict science? These are guidelines I was personally follow.

No one in this dispensation had monopoly of spiritual truths bt If he wants to predict like the nostradamus that's equally fine.
Are you saying pastor Chris could be lying?

By implying that no one has monopoly of spiritual truth, Do you mean that spiritual truth could be relative? One would think that a truth will always remain constant.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

LOL.

I am not spoon-feeding you. Get data and educate yourself. That is one of the most comprehensive quick-fire documentaries you'd see on the subject matter.

Get to stepping.

Okay, I just bought data.

You keep exposing yourself. You know why? Cos you don't know what you talking about. You don't even understand the video. You just want to use it to make a point.

But sorry. It doesn't work that way. When we talking about 5G, Apple should not be in the topic. Apple is just a gadgets manufacturing company.

So why you brought Apple into our discussion I want to know.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by naijaman2225(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.

I HAIL YOU MY BROTHER. IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT WITH ALL THE UNIVERSITIES WE HAVE IN NIGERIA, PEOPLE CAN ALLOW THEMSELVES TO BE EASILY SWAYED BY A 'MAN OF GOD' TRYING TO BE RELEVANT.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by djon78(m): 4:49pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Chai! You still arguing.

Does Apple roll out 5G.

Actually all the big tech companies in the US were all involved via research and development for the next level of 5G technology..

But huawei got ahead of all in the 5G technology. Trump went after them. Ensuring that all her allies didn't sign up to huawei equipments.

The hauwei mds daughter was arrested in Canada over US order.

American tech companies were banned from supporting hauwei with there apps from Google to facebook to apple etc

Even this present 5G hoax is being spread by this same sentiment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by jaxxy(m): 4:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Are you saying pastor Chris could be lying?

By implying that no one has monopoly of spiritual truth, Do you mean that spiritual could be relative? One would think that a truth will always remain constant.

Isn't he a man? Why can't he lie? Is he God?

A spiritual truth will always manifest. Meaning it will not lie because it will happen. Pastor Chris is scientifically wrong and has not provided enough backing for his spiritual assertion even with biblical truths if that's what hes calling it.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 4:55pm On Apr 06, 2020
djon78:

Actually all the big tech companies in the US were all involved via research and development for the next level of 5G technology..

But huawei got ahead of all in the 5G technology. Trump went after them. Ensuring that all her allies didn't sign up to huawei equipments.

American tech companies were banned from supporting hauwei with there apps from Google to facebook to apple etc

Hello, let me tell you a fact and get it clear.
America is not a 5G player.

The players are

Finland- Nokia
Sweden-Ericsson
Huawei-China
Samsung-South Korea.
ZTE- China

What America has with Hauwei is a trade war. America is not a player. It's just a knock on Chinese. And same time believing they would be vulnerable
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by donnie(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
menzo4u:

From what you put up here, it is obvious that you have problem with reading. I can give you more countries where there are high cases of Coronavirus without any 5G in place. Even in Nigeria, the idea of 5G has been in existence before the advent of the virus. No company will invest billions in infrastructure without getting license for approval before embarking on it.

But it is hard to separate a snail from its shell. I have tried my best to educate you, the choice is yours to follow any path you desire.

You lied and it's obvious you are not tired. You're believing our lie lie government? Didn't they confess that they've done testing? Abeg make i hear word.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ABINTUK(m): 4:57pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.
Will you atheist shut the fvck up?

This is Christian thread.

So you fucking go swear an allegiance before you fvcking comment.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
i think I will leave you now.

For your information, I’m a graduate of Biochemistry with a post-graduate diploma from Tel Aviv university, Isreal in Biomedical Science (clinical biochemistry).

I don’t know it all But what I think is that pastors should stay away from scientific issues because that’s not their area of specialty, they really do not know much about it. Pastors should focus more on empowering their congregations spiritually.

Pastor chris has made himself a laughing stock in the circle of scientists.

Good for you.

I undertook research during my postgraduate degree in the USA in the most difficult engineering course; in one of the best schools in the US and for one of the top 3 authorities in his own area of research. I am talking millions of USD in funding per year.

Your last point is laughable because he was quoting experts. All experts argue with themselves based on truth or vested interest.

Bye.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by geedup(m): 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.

The great seun has spoken cool
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 4:59pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Hello, let me tell you a fact and get it clear.
America is not a 5G player.

The players are

Finland- Nokia
Sweden-Ericsson
Huawei-China
Samsung-South Korea.
ZTE- China

What America has with Hauwei is a trade war. America is not a player. It's just a knock on Chinese. And same time believing they would be vulnerable

LOL.

You did not watch the video.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 5:00pm On Apr 06, 2020
djon78:

He did not watch the video and I gave him a short window just to get informed.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

LOL.

You did not watch the video.

You are shooting over the bar.

Your case is different cheesy

You don't know what you talking about sincerely. I know.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 5:01pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Okay, I just bought data.

You keep exposing yourself. You know why? Cos you don't know what you talking about. You don't even understand the video. You just want to use it to make a point.

But sorry. It doesn't work that way. When we talking about 5G, Apple should not be in the topic. Apple is just a gadgets manufacturing company.

So why you brought Apple into our discussion I want to know.

Lies. If you got data you won't ask these inane and redundant questions.

Just leave Apple for now. Have you been educated?

If you want to know about Apple/Huawei you'd watch the whole video.

You'd see Apple's role in 5G as per USA.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Tribute To A Late Brother/cousin / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.