Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,089 members, 7,825,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55387 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:05pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
So does 5G, microchip and coronavirus make any sense to you?

Is it ideal for a core scientist who doesn’t believe in God to start talking about spiritual issues?

Your question makes no sense.

Pastor Chris believes in Technology and is the most technologically advanced Pastor at least in Nigeria. He has been a known investor in tech since the 90s and is a huge tech enthusiast. He even said so in the so-called video (full version) for those who watched

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
So does 5G, microchip and coronavirus make any sense to you?

Is it ideal for a core scientist who doesn’t believe in God to start talking about spiritual issues?

And no, he did not say 5G causes coronavirus.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by bakescos01: 3:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.

Some of us think we are very smart and educated but the more you look the less you see. All of a sudden we have so many scientists in Nigeria.

You educated and sound scientist why haven’t use it to build anything in Nigeria ? Why don’t we produce anything with our knowledge of education and science ? The education we think we have is hoax and is just inductrination and the white men making us believe what they want us to believe .

5G is dangerous to the existence of man. We just believe and follow anything this white folks says without asking questions. We need to start thinking of using African solution to solve African problems and not that of the White folks.

Coronavirus is a distraction to put 5G in place , 5G has been undergoing trials in countries of the world and the military using it also. They are just installing the 5G mask in most part of the world currently and that’s why we are home .

Why do you think we are home because of the spread of Coronavirus ? Corona virus have killed about 5 Nigerians in 39 days and Malaria have killed about 5,000+ in the past 39 days, diarrhea is killing Nigerian more , Bokoharam has killed about 100 soldiers in 2 weeks , poverty is killing thousands and we are home for Corona. I pray God give us wisdom and we can start thinking outside our school curriculum and our religious believes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Are talking of paper work that doesn't see the light of day in the Real world or which one?

Leave Nigerian professors or scientists pls. Say smtnelse. Maurice iwu has found cure for covid19 hasn't he
Thats not how it works, if you publish things on journals, it can be and will applied scientific stuffs, irrespective of how small it is.

Are you that ignorant about scientific publications? You sound like someone who know nothing but just want to argue.

How many scientific journals has pastor publish that will make us listen to them on scientific issues?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Neoteny7: 3:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
YorubaKinging:
Lol...
Are you saying all these happenings in the world has nothing to do with the end time ?
And giving rise to a final new world order

Well let's see what happens in the next two months when the world economy enters recession

Let's see if the UN and the EU won't bring out a platform to help the poor countries

Let's see if there won't be earthquakes and major shakeup in the global system

Mattew ashimolowo is a false prophet
He is just a motivational speaker and have nothing to do with God

For those who cares to listen
We are already at the end

Don't let those foolish aethists confuse you
Everything the bible say will happen exactly that way
And they will be full of shame and confusions

Poor people, just prepare for a major job loss, half salary , and hunger and war

Dont think bokoharamites are defeated o
They are relocating to the south west to deal with disobedient children and unbelivers

At every major upheaval on a global scale your type rear their ignorant heads to sound the alarm about the end times and New World Order and antichrist.

It happened half a millennium ago, and several centuries amd decades after.

Remember December 31 1999, at the turn of the millennium when everyone predicted the end of the world? Remember the Mayan prophecy of the world ending in 2012? Remember one doomsday pastor who kept shifting the goal post every few years when his prophesy fails?

The world has survived many pestilence and degradation, and it will surely survive irrelevant churchers and doomsayers who wish it ill.

To say that 5G is the cause of Covid-19 or that the coronavirus is man made is utterly ignorant. Every single one on earth has been, and will forever be, infected with coronaviruses: what do you think causes the common cold?

There are 7 known coronaviruses: 4 human viruses that cause the common cold, and the 3 animal viruses that jumped to humans: SARS-COV, MERS-CoV, and SARS-COV-2. There are approximately 1.7 million mystery coronaviruses in animals that could jump to humans.

Science will forever trump some fanciful notion of religious ignorance.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

And no, he did not say 5G causes coronavirus.
I did not say he said that. Go back and read my post carefully.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Ingriid(f): 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Are you joking?
Nope, I’m not. I just asked an harmless question, If u have d answer to my question, kindly school me.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by bedspread: 3:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Nairalandmonika:

So if Jesus delay his coming, then all this things happening now has nothing to do with end time.

Obviously 150 from now everyone of us will be gone. And that's just it.
There's no such thing as eternity. Wen we all die we cease to exist just as we were b4 we were born.
The Breath you Breathe is not yours! Neither is the one in me mine!

We are not better than over 15000 dead Bodies in Italy! Or the ones in Spain, USA , Nigeria etc

There is Heaven and There is Hell!

If you or I close our Eyes in Death now , we will open it in one of those two!

You will not Wish your Most Hated Enemy Hell Fire!

We have the Choice now we are alive!

But once we close our eyes in Death we become Choicless!

We Accept JESUS We have Salvation and Eternal Life in Heaven.

We Refuse JESUS, Guarantee To Hell

Decide for yourself bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Your question makes no sense.

Pastor Chris believes in Technology and is the most technologically advanced Pastor at least in Nigeria. He has been a known investor in tech since the 90s and is a huge tech enthusiast. He even said so in the so-called video (full version) for those who watched
So we should take his words for it and defy what practicing experts say?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
frankson1:

I did not mention any name grin

Besides, they said it's Anti-christ...

Who is they?

Forget this your "you did not mention any name" abeg. Even Pastor Matthew may receive lightning from on high if he says he did not have anyone in mind when he was talking offpoint.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
So we should take his word for it and defy what practicing experts say?

What did he say and what are practicing experts saying?

Because I am pretty sure he was quoting practising experts as well.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Benemond(m): 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
tongue

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:10pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
I did not say he said that. Go back and read my post carefully.

I did not say you said he said that. Just put that as an FYI because that is part of the lie being peddled.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

What did he say and what are practicing experts saying?

Because I am pretty sure he was quoting practising experts as well.
He wasn’t quoting experts, he was quoting conspiracy theorist ignorantly without carry out proper research on the subject matter.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by jaxxy(m): 3:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Thats not how it works, if you publish things on journals, it can be and will applied scientific stuffs, irrespective of how small it is.

Are you that ignorant about scientific publications? You sound like someone who know nothing but just want to argue.

How many scientific journals has pastor publish that will make us listen to them on scientific issues?

U asked me about pastors scientific works rite? And i asked u about ur scientists in u have any? Significant invention can not be just theory and paper or can it??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

I told you, pseudo-intellectual.

What information is in the link you sent me?

Trials have been done since last year? Hahaha

This is so funny.

I will repeat again, you know nothing about what you saying. Absolutely nothing. In the face of fact, you will still try to make unfounded gibberish.

5G has not been approved
It's under trials
Millimeter waves

In the face of a website, you still trying to make a point.

Sigh...
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

I did not say you said he said that. Just put that as an FYI because that is part of the lie being peddled.
i know he didn’t say that but he also said that Viruses are not found in nature hence coronavirus was created in a lab?

What do you say to that?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Benemond(m): 3:15pm On Apr 06, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nairalandmonika: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

I think it's you who's claiming one has to graduate to have basic idea of basic technology.
Did u see where I asked for area specialization.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

U asked me about pastors scientific works rite? And i asked u about ur scientists in u have any? Significant invention can not be just theory and paper or can it??
Did you read where I said you should go to pubMed and research gate?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Kolping: 3:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
We Have No Reason to Believe 5G Is Safe
The technology is coming, but contrary to what some people say, there could be health risks

By Joel M. Moskowitz on October 17, 2019
https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

The telecommunications industry and their experts have accused many scientists who have researched the effects of cell phone radiation of "fear mongering" over the advent of wireless technology's 5G. Since much of our research is publicly-funded, we believe it is our ethical responsibility to inform the public about what the peer-reviewed scientific literature tells us about the health risks from wireless radiation.

The chairman of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) recently announced through a press release that the commission will soon reaffirm the radio frequency radiation (RFR) exposure limits that the FCC adopted in the late 1990s. These limits are based upon a behavioral change in rats exposed to microwave radiation and were designed to protect us from short-term heating risks due to RFR exposure.

Yet, since the FCC adopted these limits based largely on research from the 1980s, the preponderance of peer-reviewed research, more than 500 studies, have found harmful biologic or health effects from exposure to RFR at intensities too low to cause significant heating.

Citing this large body of research, more than 240 scientists who have published peer-reviewed research on the biologic and health effects of nonionizing electromagnetic fields (EMF) signed the International EMF Scientist Appeal, which calls for stronger exposure limits. The appeal makes the following assertions:

“Numerous recent scientific publications have shown that EMF affects living organisms at levels well below most international and national guidelines. Effects include increased cancer risk, cellular stress, increase in harmful free radicals, genetic damages, structural and functional changes of the reproductive system, learning and memory deficits, neurological disorders, and negative impacts on general well-being in humans. Damage goes well beyond the human race, as there is growing evidence of harmful effects to both plant and animal life.”

The scientists who signed this appeal arguably constitute the majority of experts on the effects of nonionizing radiation. They have published more than 2,000 papers and letters on EMF in professional journals.

The FCC’s RFR exposure limits regulate the intensity of exposure, taking into account the frequency of the carrier waves, but ignore the signaling properties of the RFR. Along with the patterning and duration of exposures, certain characteristics of the signal (e.g., pulsing, polarization) increase the biologic and health impacts of the exposure. New exposure limits are needed which account for these differential effects. Moreover, these limits should be based on a biological effect, not a change in a laboratory rat’s behavior.

The World Health Organization's International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) classified RFR as "possibly carcinogenic to humans" in 2011. Last year, a $30 million study conducted by the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) found “clear evidence” that two years of exposure to cell phone RFR increased cancer in male rats and damaged DNA in rats and mice of both sexes. The Ramazzini Institute in Italy replicated the key finding of the NTP using a different carrier frequency and much weaker exposure to cell phone radiation over the life of the rats.

Based upon the research published since 2011, including human and animal studies and mechanistic data, the IARC has recently prioritized RFR to be reviewed again in the next five years. Since many EMF scientists believe we now have sufficient evidence to consider RFR as either a probable or known human carcinogen, the IARC will likely upgrade the carcinogenic potential of RFR in the near future.

Nonetheless, without conducting a formal risk assessment or a systematic review of the research on RFR health effects, the FDA recently reaffirmed the FCC’s 1996 exposure limits in a letter to the FCC, stating that the agency had “concluded that no changes to the current standards are warranted at this time,” and that “NTP’s experimental findings should not be applied to human cell phone usage.” The letter stated that “the available scientific evidence to date does not support adverse health effects in humans due to exposures at or under the current limits.”

The latest cellular technology, 5G, will employ millimeter waves for the first time in addition to microwaves that have been in use for older cellular technologies, 2G through 4G. Given limited reach, 5G will require cell antennas every 100 to 200 meters, exposing many people to millimeter wave radiation. 5G also employs new technologies (e.g., active antennas capable of beam-forming; phased arrays; massive multiple inputs and outputs, known as massive MIMO) which pose unique challenges for measuring exposures.

Millimeter waves are mostly absorbed within a few millimeters of human skin and in the surface layers of the cornea. Short-term exposure can have adverse physiological effects in the peripheral nervous system, the immune system and the cardiovascular system. The research suggests that long-term exposure may pose health risks to the skin (e.g., melanoma), the eyes (e.g., ocular melanoma) and the testes (e.g., sterility).

Since 5G is a new technology, there is no research on health effects, so we are “flying blind” to quote a U.S. senator. [/b]However, we have considerable evidence about the harmful effects of 2G and 3G. Little is known the effects of exposure to 4G, a 10-year-old technology, because governments have been remiss in funding this research. [b]Meanwhile, we are seeing increases in certain types of head and neck tumors in tumor registries, which may be at least partially attributable to the proliferation of cell phone radiation. These increases are consistent with results from case-control studies of tumor risk in heavy cell phone users.

5G will not replace 4G; it will accompany 4G for the near future and possibly over the long term. If there are synergistic effects from simultaneous exposures to multiple types of RFR, our overall risk of harm from RFR may increase substantially. Cancer is not the only risk as there is considerable evidence that RFR causes neurological disorders and reproductive harm, likely due to oxidative stress.

As a society, should we invest hundreds of billions of dollars deploying 5G, a cellular technology that requires the installation of 800,000 or more new cell antenna sites in the U.S. close to where we live, work and play?

Instead, we should support the recommendations of the 250 scientists and medical doctors who signed the 5G Appeal that calls for an immediate moratorium on the deployment of 5G and demand that our government fund the research needed to adopt biologically based exposure limits that protect our health and safety.

The views expressed are those of the author(s) and are not necessarily those of Scientific American.

ABOUT THE AUTHOR(S)
Joel M. Moskowitz, PhD, is director of the Center for Family and Community Health in the School of Public Health at the University of California, Berkeley. He has been translating and disseminating the research on wireless radiation health effects since 2009 after he and his colleagues published a review paper that found long-term cell phone users were at greater risk of brain tumors. His Electromagnetic Radiation Safety website has had more than two million page views since 2013. He is an unpaid advisor to the International EMF Scientist Appeal and Physicians for Safe Technology.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
Ingriid:
Nope, I’m not. I just asked an harmless question, If u have d answer to my question, kindly school me.

Bigger bandwidth and faster rate.

This tech will bring a new world of doing things called IOT(Internet of things). The speed will deliver faster, and more efficient ways of doing things.

Think of anything been done at the moment atva faster speed. It will deliver across all industry you can mention. Healthcare, manufacturing, automation, Entertainment, Automotive, Education.

It's about doing all this things at the same time seamlessly.

Do you get or I break down more a little
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Alexpetra: 3:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Romanoff:
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.
this discussion turn argument for one group wey I dey...
Try to explain things to dem , one of them con end up saying Dino melaye get sense pass me
I just laff and leave them to there ignorant
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by jaxxy(m): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
Did you read where I said you should go to pubMed and research gate?

Ure not specific enough.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by ThinkFreely: 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
jaxxy:

Ure not specific enough.
You can’t go there and educate yourself?

How do you learn then?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Ingriid(f): 3:25pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Bigger bandwidth and faster rate.

This tech will bring a new world of doing things called IOT(Internet of things). The speed will deliver faster, and more efficient ways of doing things.

Think of anything been done at the moment atva faster speed. It will deliver across all industry you can mention. Healthcare, manufacturing, automation, Entertainment, Automotive, Education.

It's about doing all this things at the same time seamlessly.

Do you get or I break down more a little
Thanks for d lectures. Blessings!
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

I will repeat again, you know nothing about what you saying. Absolutely nothing. In the face of fact, you will still try to make unfounded gibberish.

5G has not been approved
It's under trials
Millimeter waves

In the face of a website, you still trying to make a point.

Sigh...

What did the link contain? It is simple.

Did the link state that trials have been "done"?

That 5G has been approved?

I know you are struggling. But try. I am sure you know there is a race between US and primarily China on who will win the 5G war?

LOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Kolping: 3:30pm On Apr 06, 2020

Electromagnetic Radiation Safety website

Scientific and policy developments regarding the health effects of electromagnetic radiation exposure from cell phones, cell towers, Wi-Fi, Smart Meters, and other wireless technology
https://www.saferemr.com/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
i know he didn’t say that but he also said that Viruses are not found in nature hence coronavirus was created in a lab?

What do you say to that?

He said viruses don't naturally occur . He is 100% right.

He said COVID-19 is a recombinant strain of a virus and therefore is man-made I.e. either by deliberate intention or by mistake. Another scientific fact.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by taretoofine(m): 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
After reading these comments i would say the world is lost

2Tim3
that in the last days there will be very difficult times. 2For people will love only themselves and their money. They will be boastful and proud, scoffing at God, disobedient to their parents, and ungrateful. They will consider nothing sacred. 3They will be unloving and unforgiving; they will slander others and have no self-control.
Matt 24:37
When the Son of Man returns, it will be like it was in Noah’s day. 38 In those days before the flood, the people were enjoying banquets and parties and weddings right up to the time Noah entered his boat. 39 People didn’t realize what was going to happen until the flood came and swept them all away. That is the way it will be when the Son of Man comes.

5G or no 5G just know everything is moving to a one world govt and the internet of things (IOT) is a great start
BVN, NIN, TIN, ECO, Euro, RFID, biochip, bio-vaccines

Signs in the heaven: comets, more of esclipes, earthquakes,

More Wars, famine, diseases, tremors, tsunamis

Mankind has reached its edge

Just don't receive that mark after you noticed the disappearance of certain people( you'll understand when the time comes).
Know God for yourself, read your Bible , be current with news , NASA documents (not surface reading in depths), expository documentaries.

Most importantly Watch and pray

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 3:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

What did the link contain? It is simple.

Did the link state that trials have been "done"?

That 5G has been approved?

I know you are struggling. But try. I am sure you know there is a race between US and primarily China on who will win the 5G war?

LOL

Where do you brew news please!

You know nothing. Trust me. Am using you to pass time. Normally, I should not be replying you again.

The war between US and China is not about who deploys first on not. It's about interest and market share.

Trump is against Huawei and does not want any of US allieds to use Huawei infrastructures because he sees them as a cyber threat.

The link shows you that FCC has defined and approved standards.

OMG! Are you saying trials have not been done and 5G is not live already.

Are you in the US has you claim? If yes, which network do you use. In April 2020, you asking of trials have been done...

I give up!
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 3:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
ThinkFreely:
He wasn’t quoting experts, he was quoting conspiracy theorist ignorantly without carry out proper research on the subject matter.

You are wrong.

That particular day that people have seen snippets is just one day of a series of days.

He was showing different quotes from experts in the field and videos, interviews. For e.g when the congress in the US interrogated the director of the FCC and how the FCC boss flat out said "he could not tell if it was harmless or harmful". In other words, we have not done any research.

He even said he wanted scientific evidence proving that 5G is harmless. That he listens to both sides of the argument and so far only those who argue about it's harmful effects have shown some preliminary evidence.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.