Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,123 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55380 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by omojeesu(m): 4:41pm On Apr 07, 2020
saajus:
I don't think 5G caused Corovirus but the virus may be man-made. About the New World Order, whether we like it or not, the world will keep becoming a village. If a virus from Wuhan can shut down the whole world, Someone in Pretoria should be worried about what is going on in Kutuwengi. After COVID-19, advanced countries will launch tons of Sattelites and provide tons of money for Telco's to litter the world with cell towers. So that events and people tracking will be easier. If a virus breaks out in Mushin, within 5mins, the whole world will know. So, the damage will be less.

In another view, IF truly COVID-19 was man-made, and we could all see the massive damage now, advanced countries will intrude our privacies more. American Govt may even be watching our bedrooms with our consent. Abi, if they tell someone who lost 4 family members to COVID-19 that they want to be tracking his bedroom so that if virus breaks out in his neighbour's room, they will inform him in seconds, won't he give up his privacy. If COVID-19 was man-made, I suspect Facebook, Apple & Co. They are not satisfied with the likes of SIRI that listen to our conversation all the time. Those IT companies want to intrude in our privacy more and more. They can use COVID-19 PTSD to achieve that.

Science is getting scarier daily. In fact, knowledge is so much nowadays that some crazy researches have to be defunded especially in the AI field. Remember in 2017, Facebook shutdown their ChatBots project. The ChatBots are creating their own languages (https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-artificial-intelligence-ai-chatbot-new-language-research-openai-google-a7869706.html). Mike Lewis quickly shut down the project when those bots are communicating in Languages that human beings do not understand. Those bots are carrying out instructions they are telling each other in strange languages. Elon Musk said, if we are not careful machine (robots) will win someday. Scientists need to be careful. The knowledge is too much nowadays except in Africa. That's why Africa will always bear the brunt.

AI is demonic. Mankind is just being deceived thinking the interaction is human-machine.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 10:32pm On Apr 09, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Never argue with me.

I told you few days ago that 5G trial has been done and runs in Nigeria, you said it's a lie. I just wanted to be confidential.

If it might interest you that a particular operator already ran the trials over 8 months ago and trials did not go off.

When people are schooling you. Always try pay attention. Especially when it's glaring they know more than you.

Listen, Nigeria barely has 4G. You guys are still in the 3G realm and you are letting your service providers bamboozle you with their fake 4G.

LOL. You would not know what 5G was if it spoke to you with a redhat screaming "I AM 5G".

First admit you were talking rubbish about 5G in the US, then get data before engaging me. I do not suffer fools gladly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Ezmans: 11:59pm On Apr 12, 2020
Truthchiz:
Don't mind them. They do all sorts of abominable in their so called churches. You can imagine how they lie to people about healing meanwhile they heal NO ONE!!! Sleeping with different women both married and single, lie to extort money from the gullible. They now have mouth to label 5G anti-christ. Which is more anti-christ? Does God support lies, decpetion and all kind of immorality? Nonsense!!!
tomorrow he I'll be the first person to buy 5g phone, deceivers
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Kellie069(m): 12:33pm On Apr 15, 2020
KUkuma call pastor Chris, nobody go beat you sir
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 15, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.
seun osewa !!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Goddess Of The River Accepted My Ebos [sacrifices] Today (photos) / Benue Woman Marries 18 Husbands In 6 Years Over Stolen Red Powder / Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.