Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video (55403 Views)

Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Takes COVID-19 Vaccine (Pictures) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome 'Exposes' Coronavirus And 5G Network (Video) / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

You are shooting over the bar.

Your case is different cheesy

You don't know what you talking about sincerely. I know.

You are a fraud of an atheist.

Usually they are objective and consult widely (for other things not religious).

You have proven to be a joke tbh. Just watch that video. You won't have anything to say.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 5:07pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Lies. If you got data you won't ask these inane and redundant questions.

Just leave Apple for now. Have you been educated?

If you want to know about Apple/Huawei you'd watch the whole video.

You'd see Apple's role in 5G as per USA.

cheesy

OMG grin

Okay, Apple is rolling-out 5G grin

What else you have to say next? Millimeter waves? grin

Please tell me the truth, Are you truly in the USA as you claimed? And if yes, are you legally here.

Cos your exposure and versatility is mind boggling.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 5:08pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

You are a fraud of an atheist.

Usually they are objective and consult widely (for other things not religious).

You have proven to be a joke tbh. Just watch that video. You won't have anything to say.

Why did you say am an atheist. How did you arrive at that conclusion.

You even manufacturing fake news about me?

Guy, you talented!
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 5:09pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

cheesy

OMG grin

Okay, Apple is rolling-out 5G grin

What else you have to say next? Millimeter waves? grin

Please tell me the truth, Are you truly in the USA as you claimed? And if yes, are you legally here.

Cos your exposure and versatility is mind boggling.

Chai.

I won't be surprised if you put your account number under posts asking for 5K.

And I won't be answering questions to answers you'd easily find in that video. Tell your friend who can afford data to watch and tell you what he learned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 5:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Why did you say am an atheist. How did you arrive at that conclusion.

You even manufacturing fake news about me?

Guy, you talented!

I assumed that all your faux pas and gaslighting was the mask every wannabe atheist wore.

If you are not, you would even sink lower in my estimation.

How can you be arguing yet you don't even consult widely? Simple 20 min video would have liberated you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 5:13pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Chai.

And I won't be answering questions to answers you'd easily find in that video. Tell your friend who can afford data to watch and tell you what he learned.

Tell me what you learnt from the video let me break it down for you. It's too lengthy and I don't have much data. grin
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Maestro21: 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Staphylococcus:

Tell me what you learnt from the video let me break it down for you. It's too lengthy and I don't have much data. grin

Just watch the 10:40-11:45.

Chai see what data is doing to ignorant Nigerians.

So you have been insulting Pastors without even watching the videos?

Chai chai.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Seunaj05(m): 5:14pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seun:
Good, but there are many other truths you need to tell them.
You have a form of godliness but you're denying the power thereof. You'll need God one day Seun. My prayer is that he'll be merciful upon you to come to your aid.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 06, 2020
saajus:
I don't think 5G caused Corovirus but the virus may be man-made. About the New World Order, whether we like it or not, the world will keep becoming a village. If a virus from Wuhan can shut down the whole world, Someone in Pretoria should be worried about what is going on in Kutuwengi. After COVID-19, advanced countries will launch tons of Sattelites and provide tons of money for Telco's to litter the world with cell towers. So that events and people tracking will be easier. If a virus breaks out in Mushin, within 5mins, the whole world will know. So, the damage will be less.

In another view, IF truly COVID-19 was man-made, and we could all see the massive damage now, advanced countries will intrude our privacies more. American Govt may even be watching our bedrooms with our consent. Abi, if they tell someone who lost 4 family members to COVID-19 that they want to be tracking his bedroom so that if virus breaks out in his neighbour's room, they will inform him in seconds, won't he give up his privacy. If COVID-19 was man-made, I suspect Facebook, Apple & Co. They are not satisfied with the likes of SIRI that listen to our conversation all the time. Those IT companies want to intrude in our privacy more and more. They can use COVID-19 PTSD to achieve that.

Science is getting scarier daily. In fact, knowledge is so much nowadays that some crazy researches have to be defunded especially in the AI field. Remember in 2017, Facebook shutdown their ChatBots project. The ChatBots are creating their own languages (https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-artificial-intelligence-ai-chatbot-new-language-research-openai-google-a7869706.html). Mike Lewis quickly shut down the project when those bots are communicating in Languages that human beings do not understand. Those bots are carrying out instructions they are telling each other in strange languages. Elon Musk said, if we are not careful machine (robots) will win someday. Scientists need to be careful. The knowledge is too much nowadays except in Africa. That's why Africa will always bear the brunt.
Even google self. These Americans need to stop controlling everything, we need to step up. AI at it's peek.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 5:18pm On Apr 06, 2020
This man has sense. Thank you, all these useless conspiracy theories self, dumb and sheep minded fools running amok with rubbish news. End time my foot.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Seunaj05:

You have a form of godliness but you're denying the power thereof. You'll need God one day Seun. My prayer is that he'll be merciful upon you to come to your aid.
you want him to believe in something that does not exist?
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 5:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Chai chai.

I don't trust your videos, they all manufactured lies.

He told you AT&T does not have 5G but did he tell you of Verizon does.

Let's start from here. Do you yourself know what 5G is. Tell me what you know about it then I will start explaining what that Huawei presenter is trying to achieve.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Phyde: 5:22pm On Apr 06, 2020
See them, Pastors hating themselves. Why not give your message without quoting other Pastors. Shame on christianity. No unity.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by JBRichard(m): 5:27pm On Apr 06, 2020
You are very right. The technology is getting more scarier and I'm happy to be African. The 3G I'm using is very okay. As for tech, I don't know
saajus:
I don't think 5G caused Corovirus but the virus may be man-made. About the New World Order, whether we like it or not, the world will keep becoming a village. If a virus from Wuhan can shut down the whole world, Someone in Pretoria should be worried about what is going on in Kutuwengi. After COVID-19, advanced countries will launch tons of Sattelites and provide tons of money for Telco's to litter the world with cell towers. So that events and people tracking will be easier. If a virus breaks out in Mushin, within 5mins, the whole world will know. So, the damage will be less.

In another view, IF truly COVID-19 was man-made, and we could all see the massive damage now, advanced countries will intrude our privacies more. American Govt may even be watching our bedrooms with our consent. Abi, if they tell someone who lost 4 family members to COVID-19 that they want to be tracking his bedroom so that if virus breaks out in his neighbour's room, they will inform him in seconds, won't he give up his privacy. If COVID-19 was man-made, I suspect Facebook, Apple & Co. They are not satisfied with the likes of SIRI that listen to our conversation all the time. Those IT companies want to intrude in our privacy more and more. They can use COVID-19 PTSD to achieve that.

Science is getting scarier daily. In fact, knowledge is so much nowadays that some crazy researches have to be defunded especially in the AI field. Remember in 2017, Facebook shutdown their ChatBots project. The ChatBots are creating their own languages (https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/facebook-artificial-intelligence-ai-chatbot-new-language-research-openai-google-a7869706.html). Mike Lewis quickly shut down the project when those bots are communicating in Languages that human beings do not understand. Those bots are carrying out instructions they are telling each other in strange languages. Elon Musk said, if we are not careful machine (robots) will win someday. Scientists need to be careful. The knowledge is too much nowadays except in Africa. That's why Africa will always bear the brunt.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Asour: 6:16pm On Apr 06, 2020
miniziter:
You mean his village already has the virus?

He is supposedly from Osun state Where the disease is sadly rife.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by tevinsolt: 6:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
Sunday8650:
The facts given by pastor chris are too serious for us to sweep under the rug as though it is just mere conspiracies. He asked where do all this pandemic keep coming from? and how do they just disappear if not man made.

We have experience sarz, swine flu, (2018) Ebola ,(2019) lassa fever and now (2020) covid 19 where are they coming and where did others disappear to

The knowledge of the world you live in is lacking, a making of the ignorance perpetrated by your government. History is essentially non existent.

There have been many documented over the course of Human history. In fact with the innovation in medicine and technology, death tolls have dropped exponenitally now compared with past pandemics.

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Collyno82(m): 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
saajus:

thumbs up,,, ur analogy makes more sense than Ashimolowos stance. Who knows maybe he is a proponent of NWO.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Asour: 6:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
GeneralPula:
If coronavirus is caused by 5G, why is it in his village that does not have a 5G?

A very poor way to reason world matters from a Pastor.. sad

Sorry to ask but how else could we reason that statement. Cause I too thought the same way.

If I say that the first victim has already been infected from outside the state — well, true but then it makes no sense to then tie the disease to 5G network since the same outcome (Imfecting humans) can be achieved more cheaply.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Tobechuckwu(m): 6:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Most people didn't actually watch Pastor Chris message on 5G and Covid-19.
I'm not sure Pastor Matthew watched the message because if he watched the message he'll know better that Pastor Chris never said 5G caused covid-19.
What Pastor Chris said was that through 5G and Covid-19 what they want to achieve is to produce a vaccine which will contain a digital ID.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Elbowla(m): 6:53pm On Apr 06, 2020
donnie:

A little something for those who think they know too much. Doctors and scientists warn against it. They warn that 5G will cause headaches, fatigue, decreased ability to concentrate, irritability, insomnia, impact on the heart and nervous system, damage to eyes, effects on immune system. I am against it.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1246791417625743361

Experts can be wrong my dear, there are soo many scientific hypothesis, that a lot of people had believed as scientific facts or evidence, only for another brainy scientist with a stellar IQ to debunk such after several years and come up with the actual fact, based on credible evidence. E.g. the old erroneus idea that the earth is rectangular.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by donnie(m): 7:20pm On Apr 06, 2020
Elbowla:

Experts can be wrong my dear, there are soo many scientific hypothesis, that a lot of people had believed as scientific facts or evidence, only for another brainy scientist with a stellar IQ to debunk such after several years and come up with the actual fact, based on credible evidence. E.g. the old erroneus idea that the earth is rectangular.

So it is Nigeria's ministry of health that will give reliable analysis? Look they are controlled by WHO. They can't say or do otherwise.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by tonididdy(m): 7:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
I have never insulted any pastors before but I'm very close to loosing that respect.

Pastor TB Joshua said it's a fault in advance technology caused the virus.

Pastor Chris outrightly says 5g is involved.

Mathew say na fake news. 5g isn't responsible.

Who do we believe? Are there 3 Christian God's?

.. M confuse
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by johnad3(m): 8:43pm On Apr 06, 2020
End time ko, end time ni when i never buy bugatti, when i never build world tallest building all of you should shutup joo.

Science make me understand that earth is 4.5 billion years old nah now earth wan con end? How many of the pastors really ready for an end time or want it to come With all of them weh don carry their member as mugun finish?

All this happening now is bcus China launch 5G ahead of America thats why all this consipracy theory are happenig everywhere. You could remember when HUAWEI introduced 5G to Trump, what did Trump said? He condemned it bcus it wasnt made by American company And Huawei move to UK and UK accepted it.

America knew China is about to do what they are doing by using the Internet to spy all countries around the world. Thats why the rejection

What did Trump said about Internet 2yrs ago? I will remind you, He said America Own the Internet, Now china want its own Internet, Corona Virus and anti christ are attached to it, na wa oooo.

Note: Dont let anyone lead you in wrong way America are behind this, This is part 2 of Trade war, wakeup people
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by aalangel(f): 8:52pm On Apr 06, 2020
So sad that people keep misunderstanding Pastor. 5G? Village? I'm so sad with this story...

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Staphylococcus: 9:21pm On Apr 06, 2020
Maestro21:

Chai chai.

Never argue with me.

I told you few days ago that 5G trial has been done and runs in Nigeria, you said it's a lie. I just wanted to be confidential.

If it might interest you that a particular operator already ran the trials over 8 months ago and trials did not go off.

When people are schooling you. Always try pay attention. Especially when it's glaring they know more than you.
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Lush100(m): 1:15am On Apr 07, 2020
pastor Chris is right.

I'm not his follower but on this one he is right.

check my post on seeing equipment being moved- my guess

(5G and covid are two different things)

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Papichulostunne(m): 1:50am On Apr 07, 2020
You have just one problem. You just open your eyes to see life as simple as u see it.. Scared to venture into the unknown and really see that you are living a world where the rulers of the world manipulate it and we all dance to their tune...

The media tells you what you are supposed to know.

Politician lie and still get their way.

Law being for the poor and not the rich and influential.

Predetermined War for a "greater good" according to them.

Back to what you said.. 5G is not the cause of Covid -19.

It was released to douse the news of the activation of the 5G cell towers around the world.

The radiation from the satelite will suck the blood ryt out of you.

Why are they being destroyed in the UK?

Why did China bring down a 5G cell tower after initial activation on the 1st of January?

Finally u ended you message with "God help us oh"

At least u believe there is God.. So also there is the devil.. We are in the End time. ISAIAH PROPHESIED CORONAVIRUS ON THE WORLD.

They are all comin to pass so is the New world Order and the World itself as we know it.

Romanoff:
I just weep for the level of ignorance in this country.

Yearly we dish out graduates in thousands, millions I'll dare to say and this is what we are arguing on social media?

That 5G causes Covid 19?

So advanced countries in the world that has been using it, that's why they have Covid 19?

The 4G we have currently, person no even fit do proper WhatsApp video calls without distortions.

When countries of the world are using WebEx for meetings and newsroom reporting, our 4G can't even let us use it conveniently, we are hawking rumours of 5G causing Corona Virus.

God go help us o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by SidneyB(m): 2:16am On Apr 07, 2020
They have come again
Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by divineappo(m): 8:45am On Apr 07, 2020
only a fool will believe ashimolowo is the one speaking truth. Ashimolowo is a dubious pastor, a con man

That doesn't mean I also believe oyakilome is genuine. Oyakilome is a Shaman, a magician. Both of them are not genuine from God. they are both religious con men.

Ashimolowo is only playing to the gallery. He chose to take a side, that will appeal certain people.

5G is not causing corona virus, but its a technology that will aid the new world order plans, no doubt about that.

If you are a Christian, just know God for yourself, forget these useless pastors, get close to God, read your bible, stay away from evil, don't do evil to your neighbor. That's all I can say

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Elohe001: 9:13am On Apr 07, 2020
Maestro21:

Don't be offended but you sound like a pseudo-intellectual.

Nothing has been approved. There is a process between trial runs and approval of a technology or drug and it is years in the making. Some are saying 2025.

But just like desperation has made FDA allow Hydrochloroquine to be used in some cases, desperation can make the world accept 5G without trials.

So my opinion does not supersede those of the regulators. Just like I said that they too should ensure safety before deploying the technology.

They have not done so. And the Head of the FCC said so.
guy, abeg you really utilize march as d month of knowledge...i for like make we talk because i don tire to explain things to them without them being abusive.anyways pastor preached about the wisdom if the world and of God. Na them Jesus talk about for Luke7;31-35...keep being an ambassador and here's my number 08161227170 victor.God bless you and keep on elightening them and hopefully their eyes of understanding would be open to the truth before its too late for them

2 Likes

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Elohe001: 9:38am On Apr 07, 2020
Maestro21:

Dumb lies.

5G trials are BEING done. Is not the same as they are DONE.

Do you know what an approval is? LOL

5G has been rolled out in the US? Please provide the quote from the FCC stating this.

As for Trump and Apple, LOL. Just Google. That might be the only thing that can justify your need to keep stealing oxygen from the atmosphere.
choi!!!!!!!!!! See finishing
brufatality....K.O

1 Like

Re: Coronavirus And 5G: Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo Addresses Conspiracy Theory (Video by Elohe001: 9:52am On Apr 07, 2020
Maestro21:

Chai.

this is too much for his mind to handle.....chai guy,you're badder than bad you be real maestro as your name implies

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Lagos Prostitute Confesses: “how I Slept With 30 Men Every Day” / On The Suspected Herdsmen Attack On Bayo Famonure And His Family / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & His Eldest Daughter Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.