Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

..... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ..... (1048 Views)

Tired,frustrated And Suicidal / . / My Friend Brings Ladies To My House For Sex. I'm Depressed Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

..... by Amanofwisdom: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: ..... by Bluezy13(m): 12:34pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please someone kind enough should help this brother.
Re: ..... by Blitz4real(m): 12:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Just sent 2k to you now just manage it with your family please

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please blur out that girl's face from the picture. It's not right exposing her face like that.

1 Like

Re: ..... by smatt1711: 12:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
i can honestely certify that this is a genuine appeal ,pleas if you have you can give
Re: ..... by WalkerMichael(m): 1:11pm On Apr 06, 2020
May God provide and direct genuine helpers. Country hard no be small.

Btw, Please cover the little girls face. Thanks.
Re: ..... by mungoparks: 1:17pm On Apr 06, 2020
That woman you called wife that lying down facing the wall seems lazy,how will she be comfortable seeing her husband begging �?plus op,just take heart ,you don’t father a child when you know you are not financially strong,if you do then they are your prerogative my brother..
Re: ..... by Amanofwisdom: 1:33pm On Apr 06, 2020
Blitz4real:
Just sent 2k to you now just manage it with your family please
God bless you sir
Whatever you ask may the Lord triple it for you.
May God butter your bread the same way you have added joy to my heart.
Thank you sir, I don't know how else to express how grateful i am.
Tears of my joy flowing from my heart
Re: ..... by Amanofwisdom: 1:35pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please to the person that just sent me 5k
May God bless you upon blessings.
I won't lie, I was ashamed to do this but it's good to know there's still kind people on NL
May your days be long.
My children will eat like Kings and queens today.
God I'm happy, you have brought joy to my heart and I'm unbelievably grateful to you all
Re: ..... by Amanofwisdom: 1:37pm On Apr 06, 2020
mungoparks:
That woman you called wife that lying down facing the wall seems lazy,how will she be comfortable seeing her husband begging �?plus op,just take heart ,you don’t father a child when you know you are not financially strong,if you do then they are your prerogative my brother..
With all due respect sir, my wife is trying.
Like I said she's being the one providing for my children since.
I know, sometimes I wish I never had children because I feel I brought them to this life to suffer but my wife is NOT A LAZY WOMAN
she's the best thing to happen to me in life, if she has nothing, she gives me something from it.
I don't regret marrying her but I wish I waited longer to have children.

Again God bless those who sent me money.
May God butter your bread the same way you have put food on my family's table.

9 Likes

Re: ..... by nkwuocha1: 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
[s]
mungoparks:
That woman you called wife that lying down facing the wall seems lazy,how will she be comfortable seeing her husband begging[/s] �?plus op,just take heart ,you don’t father a child when you know you are not financially strong,if you do then they are your prerogative my brother..

Guy it's either you give or you shut the 4u'ck up!

1 Like

Re: ..... by Seandisputed(m): 1:38pm On Apr 06, 2020
Please take down the picture Sir.

1 Like

Re: ..... by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 06, 2020
Olohun ha embarassed
Re: ..... by slan87(m): 1:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
It is well, favour will locate you Mr Joseph akpofure
Re: ..... by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 06, 2020
mungoparks:

Your foolishness is world record
Re: ..... by terrezo2002(m): 3:03pm On Apr 06, 2020
It shall be well. Many people in this country suffer this way and there is little we can do, but our government keeps swallowing the money.
Op, Always remember to show kindness to others when you come out from this and are able. God will surprise everyone that has shown kindness to this family. Those who comfort others shall be comforted. What this means is that you cannot be stranded.
Re: ..... by tundchip2: 3:12pm On Apr 06, 2020
mungoparks:
You shouldn't call someone lazy just because you have it good. If you can't give just shut up, you didn't have to talk. It may be you in this position someday.
Re: ..... by Amanofwisdom: 3:19pm On Apr 06, 2020
terrezo2002:
It shall be well. Many people in this country suffer this way and there is little we can do, but our government keeps swallowing the money.
Op, Always remember to show kindness to others when you come out from this and are able. God will surprise everyone that has shown kindness to this family. Those who comfort others shall be comforted. What this means is that you cannot be stranded.
God bless you sir for your kind words and to those who donated, May the Lord fulfil your heart desires.

Nothing is too small
God bless
Re: ..... by Lamanii22(f): 3:24pm On Apr 06, 2020
tundchip2:
You shouldn't call someone lazy just because you have it good. If you can't give just shut up, you didn't have to talk. It may be you in this position someday.

Plus the OP even included that she sells provision... So she's not lazy...

3 Likes

Re: ..... by Amanofwisdom: 6:42pm On Apr 06, 2020
Lamanii22:

Plus the OP even included that she sells provision... So she's not lazy...
Exactly even tho she's constantly getting harassed by these thugs in uniform cry

1 Like

Re: ..... by Satan66(m): 6:46pm On Apr 06, 2020
OP stay strong, these are just hard times.
Manage the little I could send.
Re: ..... by Nobodyperson: 6:54pm On Apr 06, 2020
Na wa o
Abeg you people should help this man out .
If everyone here can donate at least 1k, I'm sure it'd go a long way cry
Re: ..... by Nobodyperson: 6:56pm On Apr 06, 2020
Abeg just manage the 1.5 wen I send
Re: ..... by meobizy(f): 3:17pm On Apr 08, 2020
Nobodyperson:
Abeg just manage the 1.5 wen I send
Keep going. Your hustle will pay. I wonder how long you will sustain yourself off peanuts people send.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Indian Girls / 5 Things You Shouldn’t Do With Your Ex / Only A Fool Would View This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.