Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,405 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:10 AM

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets (142944 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by APCNig: 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
kaluxy007:
Corona the first time you want to Aso rock, the shot you fired was a miss. Pls go back there and this time deliver a headshot...Amen

Several of those who wished Buhari death in the past have themselves been buried including the parents of Nnamdi Kanu. God will not let you be next do that you will see Buhari hand over in 2023. Whom God hath blessed, no idiot can curse.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by safarigirl(f): 7:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:
Nigerians are taking this virus like a joke. This virus is more deadly than hiv

One person told me it doesn’t affect blacks. When I sent her data of blacks dead in uk and USA, she could not utter a word.

In 6 weeks to 2 months time, we will be having upto 1000 deaths in a day in Nigeria. Mark my words.

Here in Uk, 5 weeks ago, we registered the first death.

Today 7th April we registered 700plus deaths in one day.

Nigerians stay at home. STAY AT HOME. STAY AT HOME.

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY . ITSSO SAD SEEING NIGERIANS JOKING WITH THIS VIRUS

GOSH, I WEEP
the virus is not more deadly than HIV. Haba!

HIV has already killed over 150,000 people this year, Corona has not reached 50% of that.

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 7:47am On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

YES, THAT'S THE I AM THAT I AM.
You be crase man oh... grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by safarigirl(f): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

its going to go higher as they have no beds and ventilators reminds me of Nigeria where gwagwalada only has two!

I don't even think anybody has used ventilator in Nigeria
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Joseph08(m): 7:51am On Apr 08, 2020
U don minit!!!

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by hotwax: 7:52am On Apr 08, 2020
5G is also in equador.

So surprised.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by kemi7434: 7:53am On Apr 08, 2020
at9y3z5py7
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 7:54am On Apr 08, 2020
Glink2018:

There are some few countries that COVID 19 is not touching
unmhm! How lucky they are!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by JB4life: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2020
Explorers:
Bodies are left to rot on the side of the road as officials struggle to cope with coronavirus deaths in an Ecuadorian city.

At least 150 corpses were left on the street or kept in the homes of grieving relatives in Guayaquil as the deadly bug ravages the horror-struck port city.

The bodies were placed on the roadside in the desperate hope that authorities would be able to take them away but removals take up to three days due to a backlog.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8191113/Dozens-bodies-left-streets-Ecuadorian-city-officials-struggle-cope.html?ito=social-facebook

May God have mercy on us. May the souls of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 7:57am On Apr 08, 2020
safarigirl:

I don't even think anybody has used ventilator in Nigeria
Ok the end of this month shall tell if it goes viral or not
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by iamjp87(m): 7:58am On Apr 08, 2020
Some persons still think we don’t have it here in Nigeria. They are the ones who would avoid news items like this one.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2020
safarigirl:

HIV has already killed over 150,000 people this year, Corona has not reached 50% of that.
Get the gist right, this Virus takes less than a month to kill its victims! and very easy to transmit, so yes it's much deadlier than HIV
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by safarigirl(f): 8:02am On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

Ok the end of this month shall tell if it goes viral or not

The way you guys have been posting the doomsday in Nigeria

Why should it wait till month end? Has the virus not been in Nigeria for over a month now? What is the viral period for other countries?

Has it gone viral in South Africa? Has it gone viral in Egypt?

So, it is only Nigeria that it will take 2 months, for the virus to take root?

That means, it certainly won't be as bad as other countries if it takes longer to manifest here.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by yahmohy27: 8:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just see what mankind has been reduced to...

-Bodies now placed on the roadside like dirt waiting to be picked up by the waste management team.

-Cardboard used as coffins because the death toll is unimaginable...

Dear Lord, Forgive Us.
Aameen
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by safarigirl(f): 8:04am On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

Get the gist right, this Virus takes less than a month to kill its victims! and very easy to transmit, so yes it's much deadlier than HIV

Based on death tolls, it has not killed more people than HIV in 2020.

People also recover from it. Can a person recover from HIV?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by MYHUBBY: 8:04am On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:

Hopefully it will be natural selection. So i will be among the first the less idiots there are on this planet the better. Good riddance

you will be the first and the last. so shall it be as you bring curse to yourself this morning

I don't know why you ediot can't be positive and hope we survive than wishing your country worse things. what sort of mentality is this? even Italy govt said they've exhausted all means they're looking up to God, same as American

please recover your sense back before it get too late
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by yahmohy27: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2020
Flyingngel:
Oh! my God.
I pray Nigeria don't reach this level otherwise there will be no Nigeria again.
Work of God is not as think it to be.
Mercy of God supersedes everything sir
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 8:06am On Apr 08, 2020
CanadaOrBust:

But Lagos had her first case before NYC (28 Feb vs. 3rd March). Both have high population density. Yet yesterday alone it killed 731 people in NY. I don’t know what’s going on. Also there must be a reason why malarial places have very low corona deaths

Are you talking of first case or first death.

I was talking of first death. In 5 weeks, UK went from 1 dead to 5000 plus dead. Over 700 dead in one day alone
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by yahmohy27: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE LAUGHING OVER THIS SITUATION.

-- THEY'RE SAYING THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO DEFRAUD US WITH THE "HOAX", AND THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CORONAVIRUS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE CORONA IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF MALARIA.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE VIRUS HAS GOT NOTHING ON BLACKS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING WE'RE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AND NO EVIL WILL SEE US IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE WE'RE SPECIAL.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS THAT WILL KILL US FIRST. IT IS IGNORANCE, AND WORTHLESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.
Which one be WORTHLESS religious,mine is not worthless oo!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by commoditiesnig: 8:11am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just see what mankind has been reduced to...

-Bodies now placed on the roadside like dirt waiting to be picked up by the waste management team.

-Cardboard used as coffins because the death toll is unimaginable...

Dear Lord, Forgive Us.

Its very unfortunate!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 8:12am On Apr 08, 2020
safarigirl:

Sir, do the mathematics. How many YEARS does hiv take to kill one person after the person becomes infected. And we already have anti retrovirals to help.

How many DAYS does corona virus take to kills a person after the person has been infected? and we have no drug for now

When you compare it as above, you will see that corona virus is more deadly, because it kills faster, in a short space of time, and is more infectious. You can live in the same house with hiv positive person, and not be infected. But just touching something touched by someone with corona virus, and u can become infected. Staying in the same room and the person sneezes you can become infected

Corona virus survives on some surfaces for 72 hours. Yes you read right, 72 hours on some surfaces. That is y we are told to stay home
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 8:15am On Apr 08, 2020
oluayebenz:

Mr Man carry your Nonsense analysis elsewhere....

Nigeria recorded first case a week after UK own....
So what are you saying?

Many tested positive few days ago and have already recovered.

The fact is Nigerians is facing something more deadlier than Covid-19 everyday....measles, typhoid fever and so on
Our Immune and antibody is already very active to fight any form of diseases

Sir or madam, there is a difference between first case and first death. I was referring to first death in uk, not first case.

First case in Uk was way way back, because they brought back from China their citizens and some were infected.

I WAS REFERRING TO FIRST DEATH IN UK, NOT FIRST CASE
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by safarigirl(f): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

Sir, do the mathematics. How many YEARS does hiv take to kill one person after the person becomes infected. And we already have anti retrovirals to help.

How many DAYS does corona virus take to kills a person after the person has been infected? and we have no drug for now

When you compare it as above, you will see that corona virus is more deadly, because it kills faster, in a short space of time, and is more infectious. You can live in the same house with hiv positive person, and not be infected. But just touching something touched by someone with corona virus, and u can become infected. Staying in the same room and the person sneezes you can become infected

Corona virus survives on some surfaces for 72 hours. Yes you read right, 72 hours on some surfaces. That is y we are told to stay home
ok
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by leosahm(m): 8:16am On Apr 08, 2020
Flyingngel:
Oh! my God.
I pray Nigeria don't reach this level otherwise there will be no Nigeria again.

ya very funny ooooo
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 8:17am On Apr 08, 2020
MYHUBBY:

you will be the first and the last. so shall it be as you be bring curse to yourself this morning

I don't know why you ediot can be positive and hope we survive than wishing your country worse things. what sort of mentality is this? even Italy govt said they've exhausted all means they're looking up to God, same as American

please recover your sense back before it get too late

Better go and suck on oyakilomes dick
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by safarigirl(f): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

Sir or madam, there is a difference between first case and first death. I was referring to first death in uk, not first case.

First case in Uk was way way back, because they brought back from China their citizens and some were infected.

I WAS REFERRING TO FIRST DEATH IN UK, NOT FIRST CASE

The Deaths recorded in Nigeria have not been from the hospitals mostly though, not the same as UK.

The UK has the worst numbers in the entire world, as far as I am concerned. Why will that be the country you would associate Nigeria to, when Nigeria clearly has better numbers?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by berbs: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2020
The eventual result will make people receive the vaccines without arguing. The main goal is to sell vaccines and pills. You'll keep coming for ghr shots yearly or bi-annually as the case may be.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 8:39am On Apr 08, 2020
And it's only been 1560000 deaths worldwide, imagine if it hit 50 million like during the spanish flu.

Meanwhile China is now open for business. No new death or cases reported in China today. Although China have been economical with the truth on how many deaths and how true is it that china free from the virus.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by MYHUBBY: 8:42am On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:

Better go and suck on oyakilomes dick

I'm not a religion extremist. I'm a positivist and by that I'm optimistic Nigerians will scale thru this mess

Nigeria govt dey suffer Nigerians, that one never do you, you still dey wish us bad join?

abeg warned your fellow mumu to keep the bad wishes to their family members alone
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Bigleaf1006: 8:45am On Apr 08, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
shocked

So this thing is still spreading, seems no end in sight yet.

See how dirty and filthy the whole place is, it seems Ecuador is a junior shithole to Nigeria

Lord have mercy

Nigeria is not the poorest, most filthy, least developed country in the world. Appreciate that and always give thanks to God no matter what.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ProudlyNGN: 8:47am On Apr 08, 2020
After this Pandemic if You still Buy Hily Water, Anointing Oil, Stickers for Protection and Healing from all these Bloody Hypocrites Ehn, You Need Brain Transplant I Swear.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ipswitch: 8:53am On Apr 08, 2020
Oh Lord! Scary this is. We cant even join hands to pray now..........Jehovah, have mercy, save and cleanse the earth.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / How To Cure Apollo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.