Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,127 members, 7,953,487 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:12 PM

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets - Health (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets (142935 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Matanegba1: 11:41am On Apr 08, 2020
Flyingngel:
Oh! my God.
I pray Nigeria don't reach this level otherwise there will be no Nigeria again.

Chinese doctors are coming with Nigeria's
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by showafrica(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2020
pocohantas:
I saw it on CNN yesterday. It is even more graphic than this. As in, people lose their loved ones, drive far from their homes and dump the body on the streets.

Some patients are even dying outside the hospital because no bed-space to admit them.

We really do not understand the severity of this.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/03/americas/guayaquil-ecuador-overwhelmed-coronavirus-intl/index.html

Its like they left there 5G ON, for here i have ordered mtn to shut down 5G.

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Proffdada: 11:47am On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AND AFTER PASSOVER IN THE DESERT, HALF THEIR POPULATION WAS EATEN BY DEADLY SNAKES FOR NO REASON.
BELIEFS LEAD TO MISFORTUNES.
no reason or disobedience?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Repercussion01: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:

Until we start dying in the streets no one will understand anything
Exactly bro

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Forex360(m): 12:05pm On Apr 08, 2020
iamphilips:
Wish Nigerians could see this and take this more serious.

Please stop wishing � Nigeria this even as we all hate Nigeria with PASSION but it is now our dwelling place and nothing we can do to change our mother land.

Am sure you will not like to loose any of your relatives from this God forsaken disease.

Happy #LOCKDOWN. #STAYHOME #STAYSAFE. #GODBLESS

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE LAUGHING OVER THIS SITUATION.

-- THEY'RE SAYING THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO DEFRAUD US WITH THE "HOAX", AND THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CORONAVIRUS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE CORONA IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF MALARIA.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE VIRUS HAS GOT NOTHING ON BLACKS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING WE'RE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AND NO EVIL WILL SEE US IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE WE'RE SPECIAL.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS THAT WILL KILL US FIRST. IT IS IGNORANCE, AND WORTHLESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.
it won't be well you for that picture,

Joking about the scripture and the word of the spirit is high offense and they won't take it lightly , it better you joke with something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by vicardino(m): 1:09pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

I wish with all my life that you are correct and I am wrong.

But I fear that you are wrong. Trump took this as a joke and a hoax, look what is happening in US today.

If I might ask you,, what makes you think Nigeria will be different? Is it because we have better health facilities that US and UK?

Is it because you think heat affects this virus? That is now known to be false as there has been transmission of this virus within Nigeria and it has infected those who never travelled out. Which means they got it in Nigeria where it is hot.

Is it because you think it doesn't affect blacks? This link here is my answer to you on that. It is affecting more blacks than white pls in some cities in US. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52194018

Is it because you think God will save us because we believe in God. You mean those who have died are all non believers? I know the bible said do not put your God to the test. God has given us the wisdom to save ourselves. Heaven helps those who help themselves. The wisdom God has given us has allowed us to know that social distancing reduces spread of this virus. Why dont Nigerians use that wisdom from God. Why put God to the test.

Let's revisit this in 2 months time sir
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by DModeCntStopMe: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2020
Juliearth:

The sanitary workers are observing the lockdown too...the streets can't clean themselves.

All other countries who are also on lockdown don't have their sanitary workers on lockdown too?

Are their streets this dirty, unkempt and filthy?

Tell me another story jaree, this one no jell
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Hakeem12(m): 2:28pm On Apr 08, 2020
ElidaxZiel:

Joking about the scripture and the word of the spirit is high offense and they won't take it lightly , it better you joke with something else
lol, who are they?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by JustAPhase(m): 2:37pm On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:

dude, are you hungry? let me send you something in this harsh period. i know the hunger wiring you no go get part 2.

you misgendered punk stalking me like a queer self-servicer grin grin

see how you were desperately counting the days until i came back

better find your way back to a sexuality thread. your intellect end at negotiating 1k with scarlet women

Send me o.
No go waste resources. I'm already here, bro. Ask no more.
0091706394 Diamond
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by sapeleboi(m): 2:43pm On Apr 08, 2020
God pls just tell angel Michael to blow the whistle so that who will make heaven will make, who will make hell will make

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 08, 2020
ElidaxZiel:

Is this supposed to make sense? angry Spirits? what spirits?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 3:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
limitless777:

WHAT Did U NOTICED Ur choice of words or U r speaking from Ur heart desires

We SHALL NEVER come to THAT POINT of Ur negative confession Sir and Nigerians will NOT die on the streets no matter what in JESUS mighty name.
Bross this one pass religion matter, as we speak no pastor don cure anybody for this world right about bow Nah people perceived to be non-religios dey sacrifice their lives to look for the cure!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2020
OgeFather:
God will punish all these media houses and blogs for putting fear into peoples mind in order to achieve thier "goal"
They go around the net picking pictures of random deaths, putting it together and frightening people online.
The actual pandemic is not killing as much as the fear they put in people. Be Careful
U nor get anybody wey dey stay Europ or U nor get access to BBC
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by wasi9ice: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tears,,,���

Oh God please, show us mercy

Pls oh merciful God, stop this pandemic
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2020
vicardino:

Let's revisit this in 2 months time sir

In the last 24 hours, the total death rate from Corona virus in the UK rose by over 900. Total dead in the UK now, all in the last 5 weeks, is now 7,097

This is a country where healthcare is absolutely free. And has world class medical facilities
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

U nor get anybody wey dey stay Europ or U nor get access to BBC

My brother or sister, I feel your pain. You are exactly like me. What j am seeing here is making me cry for my country. I am begging people to wake up and be careful. Many of them think this is a joke. They see UK, France, Italy, Spain, US, all highly developed countries, humbled by this Corona virus, yet, they do no not want to learn.

The fly that refuses to listen will go into the grave with the corpse.

But I will not give up. I will continue to beg them. I love my country. I have loved ones in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

My brother or sister, I feel your pain. You are exactly like me. What j am seeing here is making me cry for my country. I am begging people to wake up and be careful. Many of them think this is a joke. They see UK, France, Italy, Spain, US, all highly developed countries, humbled by this Corona virus, yet, they do no not want to learn.

The fly that refuses to listen will go into the grave with the corpse.

But I will not give up. I will continue to beg them. I love my country. I have loved ones in Nigeria
yesso, as we speak my Manager, is in critical situation in a hospital and so are few other people, Now if U are a front line staff to go home and hug ur family is now a challenge.I pray it does not get into 9ja as fast cos if it does nah HELL!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 4:57pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

In the last 24 hours, the total death rate from Corona virus in the UK rose by over 900. Total dead in the UK now, all in the last 5 weeks, is now 6,483

This is a country where healthcare is absolutely free. And has world class medical facilities
Scary times bro scary times, two days ago an Igbo guy 34 years old died!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

Scary times bro scary times, two days ago an Igbo guy 34 years old died!

I heard of it. Is it the bus driver?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 5:04pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

I heard of it. Is it the bus driver?
I don't know what he does for living bro, but his pic was uploaded in my wassap group , he was standing by a silver Audi convertible wearing a shirt!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

I don't know what he does for living bro, but his pic was uploaded in my wassap group , he was standing by a silver Audi convertible wearing a shirt!

Maybe he is different from the one I heard.

Its so so sad.

Those who say it doesn't affect blacks should see what is happening in USA among black communities . The link is here. I know you know this bro, but for those who are still doubting, please click on the link below

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52194018
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

Maybe he is different from the one I heard.

Its so so sad.

Those who say it doesn't affect blacks should see what is happening in USA among black communities . The link is here. I know you know this bro, but for those who are still doubting, please click on the link below

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52194018
Bro to be honest I wont open the link, these days I stick to youtube I don't even want to hear the news, but then again I have to go to work cos Im part of essential service so to say, I wish I could jst sit at home!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 5:21pm On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

Bro to be honest I wont open the link, these days I stick to youtube I don't even want to hear the news, but then again I have to go to work cos Im part of essential service so to say, I wish I could jst sit at home!

I wasnt posting the link for u to look at. I wanted others to see it.

Good luck bro and stay safe.

I am lucky I am working from home, although I am part of essential services as well. But we have been enabled for remote working as it is possible (though not ideal) for our clients. It is less ideal because outcomes are not as good as face to face working.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by vicardino(m): 5:25pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

In the last 24 hours, the total death rate from Corona virus in the UK rose by over 900. Total dead in the UK now, all in the last 5 weeks, is now 7,097

Sir, in two month's time sir. Healing is coming shortly, first to US
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 5:29pm On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

I wasnt posting the link for u to look at. I wanted others to see it.

Good luck bro and stay safe.

I am lucky I am working from home, although I am part of essential services as well. But we have been enabled for remote working as it is possible (though not ideal) for our clients. It is less ideal because outcomes are not as good as face to face working.
thanks bro
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by YaksonFCA(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Vivuch: 9:19pm On Apr 08, 2020
simplepee:
Very scary. embarassed embarassed

We are really lucky because if this thing hit us as hard as some countries, we'd have all been dead now.
we are not lucky yet, the numbers are increasing everyday here, if we don't stay at home, it might get to this.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Image123(m): 10:26pm On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

AND AFTER PASSOVER IN THE DESERT, HALF THEIR POPULATION WAS EATEN BY DEADLY SNAKES FOR NO REASON.
BELIEFS LEAD TO MISFORTUNES.

Mr good person, so you also tell lies deliberately?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Engrgreg231(m): 10:45pm On Apr 08, 2020
God we need your intervention
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by K254725: 12:29am On Apr 09, 2020
Macsjebs:

Wow, really serious...

I understand the severity now having read your comment

But, their death toll hasn't got to the level that warrants these...while not disputing, just saying we also need to put in mind how good the whites are at 'playing their scripts'
That's true. And they will never show their own people like that
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Juliearth(f): 1:54am On Apr 09, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

All other countries who are also on lockdown don't have their sanitary workers on lockdown too?

Are their streets this dirty, unkempt and filthy?

Tell me another story jaree, this one no jell

Have you been through all the nook and crannies of these cities? Always learn to keep an open mind.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / How To Cure Apollo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.