Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,274 members, 7,957,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:28 PM

COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets - Health (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets (142956 Views)

Abandoned Bodies Litter Ondo Mortuary As Corpses Turn Skeletons / Indonesians Who Don't Wear Face-Masks Are Made To Lie In Coffins By Police (Pix) / COVID-19 In New York: Hundreds Of Bodies Buried In Mass Grave On Island(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by taiwojoe40(m): 8:54am On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

LOL.. WHY ARE YOU ALL SO SILLY?
This statement shows how ,where and who brought you up..Be tolerant and learn how to relate with human beings.Only animals think alike.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by wizod(m): 9:03am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just see what mankind has been reduced to...

-Bodies now placed on the roadside like dirt waiting to be picked up by the waste management team.

-Cardboard used as coffins because the death toll is unimaginable...

Dear Lord, Forgive Us.
the best comment i've just read today from a reasonable man. You've forced tears from our eyes but one thing is sure 'GOD WILL FORGIVE US'

1 Like 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by omoharry(f): 9:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Erediauwa:
Just see what mankind has been reduced to...

-Bodies now placed on the roadside like dirt waiting to be picked up by the waste management team.

-Cardboard used as coffins because the death toll is unimaginable...

Dear Lord, Forgive Us.
They said the death toll is 172..is that too much for their govt to handle? what would have happened if they have a death toll like Italy and Spain which are over 10,000? this is really terrible.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by CupOfT(m): 9:10am On Apr 08, 2020
angry angry angry >:forgive if I laugh over this but its unbelievable that the government of Ecuador couldn't handle this number. Some leaders sha. I'm here hoping that this inspire our people with common sense before they get all their family members wiped clean.(
izzou:
sad

300+ and and their government can't cope?

These ones and Nigerian government are in the same WhatsApp group.

I pray this nonsense leaves earth. It's tiring abeg
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by vicardino(m): 9:16am On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:

Most of you have been trained to deceive yourselves that you have a relationship with God and that you understand the nature of God.

You don’t. You do not know why bad things happen to some people and not to others. It is not because you are better at praying, supplication, or anything else .

There is nothing as disgusting to me as when people in their myopic minds try to ascribe why bad things happen to other people.

It is called the just cause fallacy.

If you are going to proudly push a bad things are your fault narrative, expect to be called out on it.

Just cause fallacy indeed, just air your opinion without talking down at other people's opinions.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by sproskfollower: 9:22am On Apr 08, 2020
To begin, fire up a video call with your companions by tapping on the bolt symbol in the upper-right corner of Instagram's essential UI and choosing the symbol that resembles a camcorder in the equivalent ish spot. instagram video views Pick your companions to visit with—up to six without a moment's delay—and off you'll go. In the video visit interface that shows up, look to the lower-right corner for a "Media" button
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by CAPSLOCKED: 9:26am On Apr 08, 2020
yahmohy27:

Which one be WORTHLESS religious,mine is not worthless oo!

IF IT DOESN'T PROVIDE FOOD, MONEY, SECURITY AND GOOD HEALTHCARE FOR ALL OF US, IT'S WORTHLESS.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Splashme: 9:35am On Apr 08, 2020
tillaman:
I don’t know why we are this lucky in Nigeria na human being they package like parcel like this

honestly most Nigerians never took this whole Covid-19 serious, imagine people still gathering to exercise and all
Chai Ecuador, God rest the soul of the dead and heal the sick/afflicted

Nigeria

I don't think we're really that "lucky" yet. Nigeria does not have enough test kits.
We're not testing enough and hence the low statistics from NCDC.

Wait till a month's time. I forsee danger ahead

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Onecutetivboi(m): 9:44am On Apr 08, 2020
Nigerians will never learn.
Look at them still gathering ��

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by OgeFather(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
God will punish all these media houses and blogs for putting fear into peoples mind in order to achieve thier "goal"
They go around the net picking pictures of random deaths, putting it together and frightening people online.
The actual pandemic is not killing as much as the fear they put in people. Be Careful

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by vicardino(m): 9:47am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:
Nigerians are taking this virus like a joke. This virus is more deadly than hiv

One person told me it doesn’t affect blacks. When I sent her data of blacks dead in uk and USA, she could not utter a word.

In 6 weeks to 2 months time, we will be having upto 1000 deaths in a day in Nigeria. Mark my words.

Here in Uk, 5 weeks ago, we registered the first death.

Today 7th April we registered 700plus deaths in one day.

Nigerians stay at home. STAY AT HOME. STAY AT HOME.

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY . ITSSO SAD SEEING NIGERIANS JOKING WITH THIS VIRUS

GOSH, I WEEP

Come back in 6 weeks to 2 months time to validate your postulation. But I can bet it with you that it's not gonna happen as y'all think

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Niggmatic: 9:48am On Apr 08, 2020
asunaobi:

He is not foolish. You are the damn cunt ass with coconut brain. Africans don't know that they are the smartest of all. The best blessed continent by God is African continent.

You are stupid.
You are smart but malaria has been killing your people even when the White men have developed anti malaria drugs for you. You are smart with dirty and filthy environment every where.

With all your smartness, every year, US will donate money to you, UK will donate money to you, China will donate money to you, Bill gates will leave his country, come to your country to eradicate polio and your think yourself a smart person? Do you guys count foolishness as being smart?

God blessed you with poverty, diseases, deprivation, backwardness abi.

Once again, you are stupid.

Don't you and your people have shame?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by tillaman(m): 9:50am On Apr 08, 2020
Splashme:

I don't think we're really that "lucky" yet. Nigeria does not have enough test kits.
We're not testing enough and hence the low statistics from NCDC.

Wait till a month's time. I forsee danger ahead

we are on the same page bro!! Our luck will soon run out If our people don’t start taking this thing serious!!
We are at our own mercy
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Niggmatic: 9:51am On Apr 08, 2020
azadus18:
Smile..plz don't buy job o , sir/ma

Getaway you. stop commenting rubbish here grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by omoharry(f): 9:59am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:
Nigerians are taking this virus like a joke. This virus is more deadly than hiv

One person told me it doesn’t affect blacks. When I sent her data of blacks dead in uk and USA, she could not utter a word.

In 6 weeks to 2 months time, we will be having upto 1000 deaths in a day in Nigeria. Mark my words.

Here in Uk, 5 weeks ago, we registered the first death.

Today 7th April we registered 700plus deaths in one day.

Nigerians stay at home. STAY AT HOME. STAY AT HOME.

I WEEP FOR MY COUNTRY . ITSSO SAD SEEING NIGERIANS JOKING WITH THIS VIRUS

GOSH, I WEEP
1000 a day ke? sey you will be among the dead when the time comes?.Nigeria is not Uk and Europe. We have seen thousands die from this virus and their medical facilities and personnel overwhelmed by the numbers of victims of the virus. So just becos it happened to the advance world in a particular way, it does not mean the same fate await us in Nigeria. Every country has a way of managing this virus and so are we different .
Pls if you are outside Nigeria then face your front and let us be. The best we can do is to contain this virus before it get out of hand.
We are doing the best we can to manage it.There is a lock down nation wide for this purpose.Everyone is at home including me becos we want this virus to be contained.We will beat this virus without having to count hundreds of bodies just like we are seeing in the western world

4 Likes

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 10:00am On Apr 08, 2020
vicardino:

Come back in 6 weeks to 2 months time to validate your postulation. But I can bet it with you that it's not gonna happen as y'all think

I wish with all my life that you are correct and I am wrong.

But I fear that you are wrong. Trump took this as a joke and a hoax, look what is happening in US today.

If I might ask you,, what makes you think Nigeria will be different? Is it because we have better health facilities that US and UK?

Is it because you think heat affects this virus? That is now known to be false as there has been transmission of this virus within Nigeria and it has infected those who never travelled out. Which means they got it in Nigeria where it is hot.

Is it because you think it doesn't affect blacks? This link here is my answer to you on that. It is affecting more blacks than white pls in some cities in US. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52194018

Is it because you think God will save us because we believe in God. You mean those who have died are all non believers? I know the bible said do not put your God to the test. God has given us the wisdom to save ourselves. Heaven helps those who help themselves. The wisdom God has given us has allowed us to know that social distancing reduces spread of this virus. Why dont Nigerians use that wisdom from God. Why put God to the test.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Tango123: 10:05am On Apr 08, 2020
omoharry:
1000 a day ke? sey you will be among the dead when the time comes?.Nigeria is not Uk and Europe. We have seen thousands die from this virus and their medical facilities and personnel overwhelmed by the numbers of victims of the virus. So just becos it happened to the advance world in a particular way, it does not mean the same fate await us in Nigeria. Every country has a way of managing this virus and so are we different .
Pls if you are outside Nigeria then face your front and let us be. The best we can do is to contain this virus before it get out of hand.
We are doing the best we can to manage it.There is a lock down nation wide for this purpose.Everyone is at home including me becos we want this virus to be contained.We will beat this virus without having to count hundreds of bodies just like we are seeing in the western world

I love the way u ended your write up. You are among those Nigerians doing their best and staying at home. Thank you sir or madam. That is what I want all Nigeria to do.

My write up is to those who are not taking this virus seriously. Who are saying it is a hoax.

But u should not have insulted me as you did in the first line. It is not called for. I am not wishing anyone evil. I am only afraid that many Nigerians are taking this as a joke. But u seem to be among those who who are taking it seriously. For that again, I say thank you.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by siina(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2020
safarigirl:
the virus is not more deadly than HIV. Haba!

HIV has already killed over 150,000 people this year, Corona has not reached 50% of that.
if left uncontrolled, it will eventually surpass HIV death rate. Thats is why people are adviced to stay at home. The rate of infection makes it more deadly.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by oluayebenz: 10:13am On Apr 08, 2020
omoharry:

U too get sense......

Bad belle should go far away

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 10:31am On Apr 08, 2020
safarigirl:

Based on death tolls, it has not killed more people than HIV in 2020.

People also recover from it. Can a person recover from HIV?
how long does HIV take b4 it becomes fatal?
we are talking of a virus here which is very potent in becomes fatal just under 40 days if your bother cannot fight it.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 10:34am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

I wish with all my life that you are correct and I am wrong.

But I fear that you are wrong. Trump took this as a joke and a hoax, look what is happening in US today.

If I might ask you,, what makes you think Nigeria will be different? Is it because we have better health facilities that US and UK?

Is it because you think heat affects this virus? That is now known to be false as there has been transmission of this virus within Nigeria and it has infected those who never travelled out. Which means they got it in Nigeria where it is hot.

Is it because you think it doesn't affect blacks? This link here is my answer to you on that. It is affecting more blacks than white pls in some cities in US. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52194018

Is it because you think God will save us because we believe in God. You mean those who have died are all non believers? I know the bible said do not put your God to the test. God has given us the wisdom to save ourselves. Heaven helps those who help themselves. The wisdom God has given us has allowed us to know that social distancing reduces spread of this virus. Why dont Nigerians use that wisdom from God. Why put God to the test.
we took it as a joke in the, we thought it was just a one off and it is only going to be in Asia, not until we had 700 plus people die on day in teh Uk we took it very serious!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by siina(m): 10:35am On Apr 08, 2020
erico2k2:

how long does HIV take b4 it becomes fatal?
we are talking of a virus here which is very potent in becomes fatal just under 40 days if your bother cannot fight it.
All health facilities overwhelmed, infection rate increasing in geometric progression. If the world doesn't sit tight, it will have a long lasting effect on the world economy
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by azadus18: 10:36am On Apr 08, 2020
safarigirl:
Ecuador is not a big country

It is a third world country like Nigeria, I don'know why you think it is even remotely big
i know Ecuador is also a developing country bro, but if u see how pple hype all dis country, i had a friend dat travel to Chile, nd was boasting to every1 for hood..imagine Chile...i wz jst trying to explain how Nigeria cud av metamorphosed in a Good way, if we had Good leaders..becos God has bless us wit abundant , human nd natural resources..
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 10:41am On Apr 08, 2020
safarigirl:

The way you guys have been posting the doomsday in Nigeria

Why should it wait till month end? Has the virus not been in Nigeria for over a month now? What is the viral period for other countries?

Has it gone viral in South Africa? Has it gone viral in Egypt?

So, it is only Nigeria that it will take 2 months, for the virus to take root?

That means, it certainly won't be as bad as other countries if it takes longer to manifest here.
The reason behind that school of thought is simple, I'm following the UKs scientific analogy and its data circle. There is a graph of how this virus work, there is a time frame of which it reaches its peak and then falls down again until it vanishes. The stage we are now in Nigeria was where the Uk was in the beginning of February this year. Note at these times we can still fly from 9ja to the Uk cos I was in 9ja then. So this dramatic change starting from the 1st know case till now took 2,5 months.9ja 1st known case is just a month old, people might already have it but not showing symptoms based on their immune systems being strong, it gets worse when it catches up with people with low immune systems, the young the old and the vulnerable. U think it's not doomsday? my dear its a bloody doomsday when 1000 people can die in one single day in a country with sufisticated health care thats even free!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by erico2k2(m): 10:44am On Apr 08, 2020
siina:
All health facilities overwhelmed, infection rate increasing in geometric progression. If the world doesn't sit tight, it will have a long-lasting effect on the world economy
It already has, The Advance world is going to pay their countrymen and women huge sums just to stay at home, luxury goods are no longer in production as they are not amongst essential products. the stock exchange has lost billions!
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by omoharry(f): 11:04am On Apr 08, 2020
Tango123:

I love the way u ended your write up. You are among those Nigerians doing their best and staying at home. Thank you sir or madam. That is what I want all Nigeria to do.

My write up is to those who are not taking this virus seriously. Who are saying it is a hoax.

But u should not have insulted me as you did in the first line. It is not called for. I am not wishing anyone evil. I am only afraid that many Nigerians are taking this as a joke. But u seem to be among those who who are taking it seriously. For that again, I say thank you.
Apologies for that.No hard feeling.Cheers
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by limitless777(m): 11:08am On Apr 08, 2020
ornicus:

Until we start dying in the streets no one will understand anything

WHAT Did U NOTICED Ur choice of words or U r speaking from Ur heart desires

We SHALL NEVER come to THAT POINT of Ur negative confession Sir and Nigerians will NOT die on the streets no matter what in JESUS mighty name.
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by kingxsamz(m): 11:18am On Apr 08, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

MANY PEOPLE IN NIGERIA ARE LAUGHING OVER THIS SITUATION.

-- THEY'RE SAYING THE GOVERNMENT WANT TO DEFRAUD US WITH THE "HOAX", AND THAT THERE'S NOTHING LIKE CORONAVIRUS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE CORONA IS JUST ANOTHER FORM OF MALARIA.
-- THEY'RE SAYING THE VIRUS HAS GOT NOTHING ON BLACKS.
-- THEY'RE SAYING WE'RE COVERED BY THE BLOOD OF JESUS, AND NO EVIL WILL SEE US IN NIGERIA, BECAUSE WE'RE SPECIAL.

IT IS NOT THE VIRUS THAT WILL KILL US FIRST. IT IS IGNORANCE, AND WORTHLESS RELIGIOUS BELIEFS.

Most Nigerians won't listen because this message is not coming from their pastors.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by ibinaboonline: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2020
You're not lucky. God has so many people in this country who pray to Him in sincerity day and night.
simplepee:
Very scary. embarassed embarassed

We are really lucky because if this thing hit us as hard as some countries, we'd have all been dead now.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by chuzfridam: 11:24am On Apr 08, 2020
MrToothBrush:
Welcome. This kind of thread will let Nigerians understand better

Covid is deadly and it spreads faster than anything

Is Oyakhilome seeing this? Is it still about 5G?
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by StarFist(m): 11:29am On Apr 08, 2020
The world is bleeped
Re: COVID-19 In Ecuador: Cardboard Coffins, Over 100 Bodies Litter The Streets by Matanegba1: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2020
iamphilips:
Wish Nigerians could see this and take this more seriou wes.
Ours will also become serious by the end of the Chinese doctors one month visit.
By then we will understand.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

"Arrest Bill Gates": Americans Protest Against Bill Gates' Vaccines (Video) / Nigerian Foods That Worsen Stomach Ulcer / How To Cure Apollo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.