Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,605 members, 7,812,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1008) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344174 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1215) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 10:18pm On Dec 12, 2021
You need a new screen.. where is your location.. I can get it fixed for you

NekkyCee:
Hello Engineers in the house. My S10 does not come on after it was dipped in water. Some minutes after drying it, It came on and I could use it normally, but after some minutes the screen went off. The phone rings out loud when someone calls but I can't receive the call. Please what would it cost to fix this? The phone is barely 6months and the screen is not broken. sad undecided
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:58am On Dec 13, 2021
My phone keeps telling me to update even after updating. What do I do. Itel a56pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:27am On Dec 13, 2021
It is because you have a lot of update you have not done.. so finish it

Perfectdanny:
My phone keeps telling me to update even after updating. What do I do. Itel a56pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:46am On Dec 13, 2021
ebab:
It is because you have a lot of update you have not done.. so finish it

No I don't. All the apps are updated.. When I update the software, it will switch off and show updating after which it will stay for very long while loading.. When it switches on you'd see installing software, software installation complete

Just making minutes later, you'd see another notification asking you to update software. That's the problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 13, 2021
Samslim:
Who does iCloud bypass for IPhone 11 pro max on iCloud. Abeg dm me

I can but it's expensive

Call or WhatsApp me 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 13, 2021
revcompaty:
Is Icloud bypass for iphone xs max possible and what's the cost?

It's very much possible but costly

It will cost you like 50k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2021
Ademoore07:
Please, who can help me with location on how to get Huawei P9 screen, Oppo R9s screen and Samsung Galaxy note 3 screen.
How much will it cost get each screen? Thanks in anticipation.

All screens are available

Call or what'app me 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by revcompaty(m): 10:22am On Dec 13, 2021
tolakush92:

It's very much possible but costly

It will cost you like 50k
Wow...costly indeed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 13, 2021
revcompaty:

Wow...costly indeed.

I can still consider you
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donbaba4real(m): 5:23pm On Dec 13, 2021
I need tecno camon c8 used complete screen and nokia c5 symbian phone i also wan to sell tecno t432 button phone going for 6k not on whatsapp call only 09042947006
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 6:10pm On Dec 13, 2021
Davidhero:

Where's your location?
Can use any of the major transport companies here..
GIGM, Agofure, etc..
God is good motors is here.... Ojo Alaba
but the package is very very light....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teebozz: 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2021
Nokia 6.1Plus just went off on it's own.Failed to power nor charge after all efforts.
Work was carried on it and told its motherboard needed to be changed.

Anyone with Nokia 6.1 plus motherboard?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:40pm On Dec 13, 2021
teebozz:
Nokia 6.1Plus just went off on it's own.Failed to power nor charge after all efforts.
Work was carried on it and told its motherboard needed to be changed.

Anyone with Nokia 6.1 plus motherboard?
Contact me tomorrow on 0803 860 3994 for the motherboard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Auskyd(m): 9:45pm On Dec 13, 2021
tolakush92:

I can still consider you

Better no go bypass stolen phone lmao
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:09pm On Dec 13, 2021
Samslim:
Who does iCloud bypass for IPhone 11 pro max on iCloud. Abeg dm me
Bro no need to spend your money. Bypass doesn't work on it. I'm an engineer at computer village
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samslim(m): 12:35am On Dec 14, 2021
Ndissle:
Bro no need to spend your money. Bypass doesn't work on it. I'm an engineer at computer village

What about unlock
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 2:21am On Dec 14, 2021
Samslim:

What about unlock
it won't work
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Davidhero(m): 3:13am On Dec 14, 2021
waploger:

God is good motors is here.... Ojo Alaba

but the package is very very light....

Price?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by teebozz: 6:13am On Dec 14, 2021
Ok.will reach you
Ndissle:
Contact me tomorrow on 0803 860 3994 for the motherboard
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by hotobo(m): 8:56pm On Dec 14, 2021
Pls how do i flash infinix note 10. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaverickA3: 10:50pm On Dec 14, 2021
How much will it cost me to repair this pop 2 plus?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2021
Davidhero:

Price?

i don't know, have you waybilled something like this before?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 11:35pm On Dec 14, 2021
MaverickA3:
How much will it cost me to repair this pop 2 plus?

#11500... if i am to be the one to fix it..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MaverickA3: 3:57am On Dec 15, 2021
waploger:

#11500... if i am to be the one to fix it..

Haaa, repairing it will not be favorable to me because I will not be able to sell and make a reasonable gain.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by damiosy(m): 4:00am On Dec 15, 2021
How much to fix samsung s10 with touchscreen issue, screen is spotless just the touchscreen is the problem.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 15, 2021
+235 99 85 91 93 This phone hacking people would not give my phone rest ... Biko what is a flash drive as related to phone and what is my Sim broadcasting that allow third party access to my Sim cards. This people are just depressing me.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by richie10k: 7:59pm On Dec 15, 2021
Hats off to all the Engnr in the house helping out one way or the other.

My mum's phone android (tecno phone)
can't send messages but can receive.
Please how can I resolve it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Davidhero(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2021
waploger:

i don't know, have you waybilled something like this before?

No. I was referring to the price of the Sim Tray
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fittty(m): 12:47pm On Dec 16, 2021
Please can anyone help unlock a Samsung S21 Ultra phone locked to Verizon.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 16, 2021
fittty:
Please can anyone help unlock a Samsung S21 Ultra phone locked to Verizon.

Thanks

Yh it's possible

Call or whatdappwhatsapp me 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 16, 2021
damiosy:
How much to fix samsung s10 with touchscreen issue, screen is spotless just the touchscreen is the problem.

There is nothing like touch screen
It comes with a complete screen

So have it in mind you're changing the entire screen

I have the screen if you're interested
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2021
Ndissle:

Greetings bro
Pls don't mislead the public
Bye pass from x series and above can work

We still bypassed an Xs last week and it worked

And na this same market we run am

In case you get person wey wan run am bring am we go do am if you no fit

(1) (2) (3) ... (1005) (1006) (1007) (1008) (1009) (1010) (1011) ... (1215) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.