Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1036) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347753 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manitoba(m): 4:28pm On Mar 17, 2022
I was one of his victims and i did a post on him. I am a very busy person and I don't comment always on NL. I followed Tola up to the level of his family on this and I found out they have given up on him.
dragnet:

Hello, if you have valid claims against the individual, kindly present them.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manitoba(m): 4:30pm On Mar 17, 2022
This sounds like Tolakush92 aka Phonecareikeja
the same dupe we are talking about.

So don't come out here to do like an uninterested party.
Auskyd:

Do you even know what the word "Dupe" means?

Don't you see how stupid your argument sounds?! You aren't even the one that had the business dealing, yet you come here and rant like someone that had his balls cut off.

Oga Dragnet, please if he doesn't tender irrefutable evidence that Tolakush92 actually "Dupe" someone, please ban him as a deterrent for other people to learn from.

He has been going round and round on a smearing campaign and it's becoming something else.

@manitoba please come and say your side of things clearly without any ambiguity so we are clear if you were duped or not.

Cos it seems you and this entanglement guy are one and the same person.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manitoba(m): 4:37pm On Mar 17, 2022
Tola will dupe you and still abuse you on it. Don't do business with him. He is using different moniker here to get unsuspecting victims.
kindness111:

Thanks for the alert
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Onixlaz(m): 4:47pm On Mar 17, 2022
Good day, I am having issues with my Nokia 3.1 phone. Anytime I boot the phone, it will stay for few seconds, freeze and then shut down. What can I do to rectify it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by manitoba(m): 4:59pm On Mar 17, 2022
You scammed me. Come and proof otherwise. That I get so busy and hardly comment on NL doesn't mean you didn't dupe me.

@Auskyd, I am sorry for the wrong identity. You sounded like Tola in your retort in one of the replies I saw.

You can read up the thread I did on How Tola scammed me
tolakush92:

Auskyd

Pls ask the useless entanglement how I scammed him ..

He just want to drag my name in the mud

Check his moniker
He's operating a new moniker

You will see that he's sent from pit of hell

All your plans will fail Entanglement

If it's thru that I scammed you this year

May god punish me and not go forward in life

But if you're here to tarnish my image when I have not scammed you or anyone this year and not even done buisness with you

May god of thunder strike your family
May god of thunder kill your source of joy
May you not live to fufil 7days on earth

May your child or your wife or family die right in your presence

You will have sorrow all over your life

If you don't desist from mentioning my name
Just keep off my mentions

Pls don't use Panadol on someone's headache

Before you label someone a scammer here on nairaland.. that person must have scammed a whole lot of people

But I have buisness gone wrong with one person since last year and you're calling me scammer .. ogun go kill you wayray ... If I get gun and you dey beside me . Na people like you dem dey kill throway for nothing because the matter no concern you... The person involved I've communicated with him ... And not you ... I don't need your validation... Nobody needs your validation here on nairaland

Let people I scam come out and lay the allegation not your stupid self

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:56am On Mar 18, 2022
available
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (23K),

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K).

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),,

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K.

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40)

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K)

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K)

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

Best market deals wt professionalism in fixing.

also avaiable S9, S9+, S10, NOTE 8, NOTE 9 ETC...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olatheo(m): 3:42am On Mar 19, 2022
Please folks, it's very urgent. How good is Samsung A50(UK used), the phone is neat but I'm having doubt mind because I've not seen anyone used it around me. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 2:37pm On Mar 19, 2022
It's a good phone..

Olatheo:
Please folks, it's very urgent. How good is Samsung A50(UK used), the phone is neat but I'm having doubt mind because I've not seen anyone used it around me. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yunqdady: 8:04pm On Mar 19, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BekBek(m): 12:20am On Mar 20, 2022
Hello,

I'm in need of an engineer to replace my phone cracked glass and also check on the mobile network signal not working.

Phone is pixel 3xl.

Drop your office contact address and contact.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Itsrm(m): 8:29am On Mar 20, 2022
I have a Samsung A70 with a damaged screen.

Thinking of replacing the screen and selling it since I already got another phone.

How much is the screen and how much is it worth if I intend selling after repair.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oluadex99(m): 6:27pm On Mar 20, 2022
My redmi 9t got into deadboot what's d solution plsss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by georginho10(m): 12:55am On Mar 21, 2022
Hello, please i have got a motorola moto g power with a cracked screen and i need a screen replacement.

Phone engineer please check
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Fremlin: 2:39am On Mar 21, 2022
yunqdady:

My 8A had this problem around this time last year. I used it at night, slept and woke up next morning to no service. Till today, no service.
I took it to that stupid raya and they wanted me to pay for a new MB even while on warranty.
I collected my phone back and been using mifi since for data network connectivity.
Bought a small torchlight phone for calls. Case closed.

Na e be say there is no hope
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dawahlarry: 10:17am On Mar 21, 2022
Hello Engineers. Please I need the charging plate for HTC U11 life.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 11:10am On Mar 21, 2022
available
repairpalng:

PLEASE ALWAYS CALL/WHATSAPP TO CONFIRM CURRENT PRICE AND PICTURES OF THE ONE AVAILABLE.

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) .

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K)/

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame..

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame,

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K),

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K),

Follow come used screens but with slight dots (DOT DOES NOT SPREAD AND SCREEN WORKS PERFECTLY)!!!!

08137013426./

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamrichiefola(m): 6:49pm On Mar 21, 2022
I want to get a brand new phone and my budget is 90k. The features I'm concerned about are durability,
camera, seamless navigation of apps and battery.

Please I need suggestions please.

Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olundty(m): 4:12am On Mar 22, 2022
Available Services

-Screen replacement
-other parts replacement (charging port,charging flex replacement,Speakers,battery etc
- Panel Repair (audio ic , charging IC, display IC etc)
-Back glass, Front glass, Camera glass replacement.

Address:  1 otigba street ikeja
Cell phone: +234 803 863 5234
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by tygar(m): 6:35am On Mar 22, 2022
iPhone 7 32gb fu
Bh 74%
50k slightly neg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:33am On Mar 22, 2022
Youngpeep:

The Touch ID is working perfectly but it’s double clicking.. I can’t even minimize my phone again. Any suggestions please

Sometimes the screws holding the home button get loose if you've changed the screen multiple times...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:34am On Mar 22, 2022
Finestboy10:
Good evening fellow nairalanders, please I'm using infinix11 play phone. The amount of data it consumes can't be accounted for. I use GLO network and 2gigabyte doesn't last for two days... Please what can I do abeg? Make this phone no send me go village oooo.... Make una help my life....

Turn on the DataSaver option and restrict some app background data consumption.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:39am On Mar 22, 2022
iamrichiefola:
I want to get a brand new phone and my budget is 90k. The features I'm concerned about are durability,
camera, seamless navigation of apps and battery.

Please I need suggestions please.

Thanks

What brand do you intend on buying sir?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:44am On Mar 22, 2022
yunqdady:

My 8A had this problem around this time last year. I used it at night, slept and woke up next morning to no service. Till today, no service.
I took it to that stupid raya and they wanted me to pay for a new MB even while on warranty.
I collected my phone back and been using mifi since for data network connectivity.
Bought a small torchlight phone for calls. Case closed.
@fremlin

Try these fixes
1. Try Flashing the phone.
2. Try changing the network type to either 2G or 2G/3G
3. Check if it sees the SIM card.

Hope these helps.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 10:18am On Mar 22, 2022
available
repairpalng:

Samsung S6 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (24K) ,

Samsung S7 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (25K),

Samsung S7 Edge Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (30K),

Samsung S8+ PLUS Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (42K),

Samsung S8 Follow Come Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40),

Samsung S9 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (37K) - Wt Black Frame/

Samsung S9+ Plus Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (45K) - Wt Purple Frame/

Samsung S10 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (55K).

Samsung Note 8 Follow Screen Replacement Wt Fixing (40K).

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamrichiefola(m): 10:25am On Mar 22, 2022
waploger:

What brand do you intend on buying sir?

I'm not exactly specific. I just want a good and durable phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yunqdady: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2022
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by durubennie(m): 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2022
How much is the touch of redmi note 8 pro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 9:52pm On Mar 22, 2022
iamrichiefola:

I'm not exactly specific. I just want a good and durable phone

For the Specs you mentioned earlier the once that can serve those purpose efficiently are Samsung/Redmi/Oppo and Infinix Note

(1) (2) (3) ... (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) (1039) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.