Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:52 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345410 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by musocious: 12:19am On Dec 17, 2013
dragnet:
display screen or touch ui?

Display screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nasonaso: 12:27am On Dec 17, 2013
dragnet:
I presume the touch isnt responsive?

yea dragnet the screen isnt responsive

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fasodecapo(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2013
Please, how can i upgrade the os of my jiayu g2h from 4.0 to jb 4.1.2?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by akom0908(m): 1:19pm On Dec 17, 2013
My curve4 suddenly develop charging point
problem I went to 3 phone repairers but they
cudnt do it pls what is the problem and incase
phone repairers can do it how much will it cost?
plsssssss I need quick reply thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by abimart4ever(m): 2:10pm On Dec 17, 2013
Help, I forgot the security code on my Nokia 101. The IMEI no is 355912053036411 and I've entered the master reset code which is not not working.. Please hw do I reset it?

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mrakin(m): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2013
Pls how do I unlock an iPhone 4s? Please I need help on all I need to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 3:45am On Dec 18, 2013
mrakin: Pls how do I unlock an iPhone 4s? Please I need help on all I need to do

we unlock iPhones (suntemitech.com) but first, I need your iPhone's imei number to know the network your iPhone is locked to. With that I can tell you the cost and duration of the unlock. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samyspako(m): 6:49am On Dec 18, 2013
Please i did a Hard reset on my Nokia E5 phone, and after turning Off/On i'm being asked for a Password for my memory card which i did not set initially. I tried using a Card reader to Format the MC but the memory card was not read by my system....Please what do i do??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 18, 2013
Pls someone should help quickly...i bought an iphone5 a couple of days ago bt i couldn't make or receive calls on it...pls wat can i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mybad: 2:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
Hello Dragnet,

Please i bought a Samsung chat222 recently
I have never been able to view time/date on the call logs therefore calls are not seperated by date or by time.
Only callers and phone numbers are displayed on the log.
The date and time is set and shows on standby mode.
Please help with a reset for my phone.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by seangy4konji: 2:55pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please can anyone advice me on how i can install free programs on the phone from the itunes store.i already registered an itunes account and anytime i try to down apps which are free ie Instagram,it will tell me that i have not used the account in itunes store before...Please how can i go about this problem as i need yahoo messenger,msn,facebook and so on installed on it...Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Suntemi(m): 6:51am On Dec 19, 2013
Wadraj: Pls someone should help quickly...i bought an iphone5 a couple of days ago bt i couldn't make or receive calls on it...pls wat can i do?

is the iphone locked? Maybe u should elaborate a little.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by cuttygee: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2013
Gud monin, pls I don't sim 2 b able 2 send and receive mails via my bb bold 9900. I av googled and try sugested solutions 2 fix it yet its not working. My bbm, facebook n tweeter r all working. Pls wat do I do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kaysalas(m): 9:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
dragnet: bold 2 usb ways
oga dragnet, sent you a mail. Kindly check your inbox
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by charleya: 10:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
pls help my tecno n9 is bricked after installing font installer.it hangs at tecno animation logo
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 12:19am On Dec 20, 2013
charleya: pls help my tecno n9 is bricked after installing font installer.it hangs at tecno animation logo

you have been bricked sir...navigate to Carlcare
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrSloan(m): 7:33am On Dec 20, 2013
Plz how do i upgrade my iphone 3g from version 4.1?? I cant seem to download any app with this version!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gboye01: 11:29pm On Dec 20, 2013
Pls how do I unlock ♍ϔ samsung galaxy ace plus?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by stephinnoyewole(m): 5:53am On Dec 21, 2013
ρℓѕ нєℓρ мє, αƒтєʀ ċσηηєċтιηg му ƒσηє тσ ɗ ρċ
νια мαѕѕ ѕтσʀαgє, ιт σηℓу ɗιѕċσνєʀєɗ ɗ
ιηтєʀηαℓ ѕɗ. ιηιтιαℓℓу, вσтн ɗ ѕɗ ċαʀɗ αηɗ ɗ
ιηтєʀηαℓ ѕтσʀαgє αʀє used to be ɗιѕρℓαуed...
αηу ѕσℓυтισηѕ
тєċησ P5
тαηχ ιη αɗναηċє...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mathefaro(m): 12:12pm On Dec 21, 2013
Somebody please come to my rescue o. I need help with the jiayu g2 i got some days ago!!! Its the dual core version with 1gb ram and it came with android 4.0.3 preinstalled in it so i told the marketer on phone that he would help me update it to jellybean 4.1.2 which he agreed after much persuasion and he did that b4 we met at the meeting point. The problem now is that he had used the wrong ROM which is not compatible with the phone and i got home before i realized that. Now i cant get hold of him to help me revert it and i havent been able to use the phone since then. So please if theres anyway you can help me, i'm willing to pay for it. Or if theres any other phone i can swap with please notify me.
Whatsapp: 08103986669,
2go: mathefaro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JermiahChamppy(m): 4:13pm On Dec 21, 2013
pls whenever i pres my tecno l3 a voice always says what i pres nd i cant stroll normally...pls i need a reply fast
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 21, 2013
Pls help me.I got an alcatel one touch T pop smartphone in london.I've bin unable to make calls,text or even browse cos it keeps saying ''sim slot locked''.I don't know what to do.the imei number is 869294015063067''.plssssss help me someone.thnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Joelaking(m): 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2013
Please guys. I want to flash bb's. Any help wif links to download bb OS so dat i can use blackberry manager?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fred04(m): 11:15am On Dec 22, 2013
how much will it cost me to replace ma htc one broken screen,help pls.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:23pm On Dec 22, 2013
fred04: how much will it cost me to replace ma htc one broken screen,help pls.
HTC one or one x ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dragnet: 12:25pm On Dec 22, 2013
Joelaking: Please guys. I want to flash bb's. Any help wif links to download bb OS so dat i can use blackberry manager?
Berryosfiles.com
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nasonaso: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2013
Hello fellow nairalanders pls i need ur help my SONY XPERIA U has been non responsive. i did a software update on it using my PC and i discovered that when I connect my USB CABLE TO MY COMPUTER THE SCREEN BECOME RESPONSIVE BUT WHEN I REMOVE MY USB CABLE FROM MY PC it relapse and BECOME NON RESPONSIVE.

Screen shot below. 1st is non responsive

Sreen shot below. 2nd is responsive

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Joelaking(m): 4:02pm On Dec 22, 2013
dragnet:
Berryosfiles.com

bro dragnet. Dere seems not to be any os download link on that site
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fred04(m): 10:09pm On Dec 24, 2013
@dragnet htc one,ma sis own fell down n does nt accept touch anymore.ie d screen is intact but doesnt work wen touched

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: lekdap and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.