Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,834 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1084) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1352128 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:49pm On Aug 17, 2022
Billybe1:
e no dey market

Which phones screen is that?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:51pm On Aug 17, 2022
4reala:

Having any issue and pics

None....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2022
waploger:

Which phones screen is that?
lg g pad 5

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:38pm On Aug 17, 2022
Billybe1:
lg g pad 5

Okay..... the screen is not available.....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Owolabi97(m): 10:44pm On Aug 18, 2022
Pls who can help me fix my samsung A50 phone. The loudspeaker is not working and the headphones spot also is not working but the phone is working perfectly well. Pls am currently in ibadan for anybody who want to help me to resolve it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by MrSuama(m): 5:05pm On Aug 19, 2022
Anybody with hot8 original screen here?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunnepha(m): 8:03pm On Aug 19, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

Screen is 16k Battery is 5k All available in store
DO YOU HAVE THE CAMERA TOO IS FAULT
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sunnepha(m): 8:07pm On Aug 19, 2022
Owolabi97:
Pls who can help me fix my samsung A50 phone. The loudspeaker is not working and the headphones spot also is not working but the phone is working perfectly well. Pls am currently in ibadan for anybody who want to help me to resolve it.
Where are you in ibadan? take it complex b4 world oil in ibadan for iwo road
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeniyilamlek(m): 8:12pm On Aug 19, 2022
Gionee m5 plus original screen is available @15k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:20pm On Aug 19, 2022
MrSuama:
Anybody with hot8 original screen here?
the original screen is 16 k while the copy is 12 k you can reach me on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Winrex: 3:44am On Aug 20, 2022
infinix note 4 pro x571 panel needed in ado. 09123153142
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kewtt: 1:24am On Aug 21, 2022
Redmi note 9 pro no service problem.. network IC needed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Jarchi(m): 2:43pm On Aug 21, 2022
Redmi 9c screen, who has and how much is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RealSean(m): 5:50pm On Aug 21, 2022
Hello People, I recently purchased the new Poco m4 pro two months ago from Jumia, ever since I noticed the phone doesn't run properly on 4g network, only 3g, I was managing this till now when I tried picking up a phone call and my screen turned completely blind. I live at a remote area so I can't get the best technicians, I've checked youtube and Google for helps and I have followed all procedures, still all to no avail. I met a technician near me who unscrewed the phone and suggested it was a hardware issue that the screen had no fault, I'm just frustrated, this is less than a two months ago device and when I contacted Jumia they said they can't give me no refunds seeing it extended a week grace. Kindly help out people, God bless .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RealSean(m): 10:19am On Aug 22, 2022
Good morning. Who has the samsung j7 neo screen and how much can I pay for it and get it fixed?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by demborise: 6:03am On Aug 23, 2022
My Xiaomi redmi note 9 , don't have strong service , sometime it wouldn't browse at all and other phone have good network at same place tell me what to do bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RealSean(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2022
Good morning. Please how much will a Xiaomi poco m4 pro screen cost? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

I only have the screen and battery available
pixel XL screen and battery how much ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 1:36pm On Aug 23, 2022
demborise:
My Xiaomi redmi note 9 , don't have strong service , sometime it wouldn't browse at all and other phone have good network at same place tell me what to do bro

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DAVECENA(m): 5:22pm On Aug 23, 2022
Hello Nairalanders, I got a Tecno Spark 9T less than a week ago and I don't want to regret just yet. Its in good shape but as it stands, Whatsapp is the only application I can use. I can't even access other websites on various browsers like Chrome and Firefox except Google. For example I can only search stuffs on Google but if I click any of the threads it never goes. I can't even browse any website at allll. I'm even using another gadget to access Nairaland and its so annoying that my business is on hold. What could be wrong?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FinTech1: 6:23pm On Aug 23, 2022
RealSean:

Hello People, I recently purchased the new Poco m4 pro two months ago from Jumia, ever since I noticed the phone doesn't run properly on 4g network, only 3g, I was managing this till now when I tried picking up a phone call and my screen turned completely blind. I live at a remote area so I can't get the best technicians, I've checked youtube and Google for helps and I have followed all procedures, still all to no avail. I met a technician near me who unscrewed the phone and suggested it was a hardware issue that the screen had no fault, I'm just frustrated, this is less than a two months ago device and when I contacted Jumia they said they can't give me no refunds seeing it extended a week grace. Kindly help out people, God bless .

Hi bro, I came across this your complaint for the first time today.
I had a similar experience with a new phone in January, this year. Whenever I received a call, it would automatically restart. Then I contacted some very knowledgeable Technicians. I got all sorts of pieces of advice, all to no avail. Eventually, it turned out the Solution was very simple - Even though it was a new Phone, it didn't have the latest Update of the OS (Android) on it at that time. All I did was to update the OS (just by clicking on the "System Update" submodule on the Phone). The problem was promptly solved after the update.
The Solution your Phone needs may be similar, who knows? All the best!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cyril009(m): 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2022
RepairZoneNaira:

xl what ?
Google pixel XL bigger 5.5 inch screen or you could say pixel 1 XL

(1) (2) (3) ... (1081) (1082) (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.