Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,089 members, 7,818,274 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348156 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by asoj12(m): 4:40pm On Oct 26, 2022
Good afternoon engineers in the house ,

Can anyone tell me anything about this strange black dot on my Samsung phone ; is it an ignorable spot or it would keep spreading or deteriorate the screen.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dedons: 5:14pm On Oct 26, 2022
Please I need a used Gionee p8w screen in Lagos. Please quote me with your contact if available.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dedons: 5:15pm On Oct 26, 2022
RepairZoneNlll:

Here in computer village
Boss please how much for Gionee p8w screen. Used one.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 8:10pm On Oct 26, 2022
asoj12:
Good afternoon engineers in the house ,

Can anyone tell me anything about this strange black dot on my Samsung phone ; is it an ignorable spot or it would keep spreading or deteriorate the screen.
it's won't spread, ignore it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enemmo(f): 11:32pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello Engineer

My Techno pouvoir 2 charges very slowly, Four Hours and still less than 20 percent. I've changed the charging point three times. Please what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2022
Hello Engineers,
Can iphone Xs max face id be fixed?
My Xs max face id suddenly stopped working, even portrait photo does not work too

The face id setting is bring true depth has been disabled blah blah..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nuremoore(m): 6:57am On Oct 27, 2022
enemmo:
Hello Engineer

My Techno pouvoir 2 charges very slowly, Four Hours and still less than 20 percent. I've changed the charging point three times. Please what can I do?
. Where did you change the Charging port? I can help you get a follow come charging port. reach out to me on whatsapp 08032311139
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nuremoore(m): 7:04am On Oct 27, 2022
joshjc:
Can someone help Me,my phone has suddenly stopped recognising earphones
The problem must be an hardware problem, change your sub-board and you are good to go. What's the name and model of your device ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by joshjc(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2022
nuremoore:

The problem must be an hardware problem, change your sub-board and you are good to go. What's the name and model of your device ?
samsung a 325g,when I plug it in and reboot the phone it works,even when I remove the earphone it still recongnises the earphone,it remain like that till I remove it and reboot it again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by asoj12(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2022
Alright.

thanks, i appreciate!
chuksvoice:

it's won't spread, ignore it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ikaeniyan0: 1:29pm On Oct 27, 2022
How much is Samsung A51 Panel?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Scholezz(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2022
About my phone the screen—

The phone is Alcatel 1SE

Please help... If you have the screen or can help I'd be very grateful

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dwightventures(m): 5:15pm On Oct 27, 2022
anungangampu:
Engineers in the house, I need samsung galaxy s9 plus back camera. The big one. Who have should quote me.

It's available but in Ibadan. See my thread for all I have for sale here:

https://www.nairaland.com/7255494/american-phones-tablets-sale-varying/2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 7:04pm On Oct 27, 2022
enemmo:
Hello Engineer

if you are in Lagos the problem is not the charging port but the charging IC call me or WhatsApp me 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CLIQBOY(m): 7:54pm On Oct 27, 2022
RepairZoneNlll:

Yes we fix face id issues and your phone will use face id again
Its a motherboard issue and it can be fixed
How much will it cost?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by enemmo(f): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2022
Ndissle:
if you are in Lagos the problem is not the charging port but the charging IC call me or WhatsApp me 0803 860 3994

They changed one IC last time..twice

Maybe the phone is tired
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Donjazet2: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2022
Hello guys,
Please My phone was stolen and my bank account was emptied. It was stolen at a public arena.

I went to the police and they told me to drop 50k before I could file the complaint. I negotiated down to 20k and pain. Then I went to the bank to get my statement of account,but people were too much. Will be going tomorrow again.

Is there anyone who knows the mechanism via which my money was taken from my account?

Because there is no way the thief had access to my ATM card which will then ask for otp.

Please is anyone in the house knowledgeable about this issue or how I could track the phone?

Please I need assistance on methods to go about this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:40am On Oct 28, 2022
enemmo:

They changed one IC last time..twice

Maybe the phone is tired
are you in Lagos? bring it to me let me fix the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 6:03am On Oct 28, 2022
Greetings.. You can always reach me for assistance in repairs of your mobile phones.. Faults like broken screen, touchpad, may be the phone fell into water and not coming up anymore, slow charging and any other faults phones can have, you can call or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994. My office is located at no 9 otigba street (microstation)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dwightventures(m): 9:40am On Oct 28, 2022
Location is Ibadan. I don't know how you will "get it" from outside Ibadan

Parts are available for:

Motorola Moto G7
Motorola Moto G7 Power
iPhone SE
iPhone 6
iPhone 6s
iPhone 6s Plus
Samsung Galaxy S5
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S8
Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus
Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus
Google Pixel XL
Google Pixel 3
Google Pixel 4
Huawei Nexus 6P

That's all for now

https://www.nairaland.com/7255494/american-phones-tablets-sale-varying/2
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 8:28pm On Oct 28, 2022
Drop any fault you have with your phone here. I am willing and ready to fix it for you. You can reach me on 0803 860 3994 or on WhatsApp with the same number
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:23pm On Oct 28, 2022
Kolahim:
Pls I need a charging board for my LG V40 ThinQ lo

What's wrong with yours?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nani667: 10:24am On Oct 29, 2022
Anyone has replacement battery available for Xiaomi Mi A3 ❓
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DoveofPeace(m): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2022
Donjazet2:
Hello guys,
Please My phone was stolen and my bank account was emptied. It was stolen at a public arena.

I went to the police and they told me to drop 50k before I could file the complaint. I negotiated down to 20k and pain. Then I went to the bank to get my statement of account,but people were too much. Will be going tomorrow again.

Is there anyone who knows the mechanism via which my money was taken from my account?

Because there is no way the thief had access to my ATM card which will then ask for otp.

Please is anyone in the house knowledgeable about this issue or how I could track the phone?

Please I need assistance on methods to go about this.

Sorry brother, but did you password your sims on the phone or just the phone you put the password?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juwonmania(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2022
Good evening, please my iwatch fell and the charging lens in broken, pls is there anyone who can fix here? Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2022
nani667:
Anyone has replacement battery available for Xiaomi Mi A3 ❓
it's available I'm at computer village ikeja you can call me on 0 8 0 3 8 6 0 3 9 9 4]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nhemzie17: 8:14am On Oct 30, 2022
enemmo:
Hello Engineer

I face the same issue on mine. I heard it needs a panel replacement.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nhemzie17: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2022
Ndissle:
Drop any fault you have with your phone here. I am willing and ready to fix it for you. You can reach me on 0803 860 3994 or on WhatsApp with the same number

Do you have a tecno pouvoir 2 panel. And how much is it?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:03am On Oct 30, 2022
Juwonmania:
Good evening, please my iwatch fell and the charging lens in broken, pls is there anyone who can fix here? Thanks
contact me on 08038294.998 to get it fixed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1100) (1101) (1102) (1103) (1104) (1105) (1106) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.