Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,198 members, 7,822,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1135) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1351149 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lanretoye(m): 5:09pm On Feb 28, 2023
vicardino:
Hi engineers, please can iPhone 8 boot lock issue be fixed? If yes, at what price? Thanks
pls what do you mean by boot lock.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by xalex77c: 5:39pm On Feb 28, 2023
Hello engineers, when I put on my phone's camera, it just shows black and after the few seconds it closes by itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dwightventures(m): 7:06pm On Feb 28, 2023
johnolusetire97:
Good day, I will like to know the cost for the following

Samsung galaxy s7 screen replacement
Redmi Note 5 Battery replacement
Samsung Galaxy A20 screen glass replacement (screen is cracked but the touch screen still works)

Thanks

The whole Galaxy S7 is 45k in my case. Use your sense
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NightCrawler1: 9:49pm On Feb 28, 2023
Anyone with Samsung Galaxy A50 follow come, copy or replacement screen for sale, please indicate with your price and number for me to reach you... Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unearthed(m): 1:03am On Mar 01, 2023
Please help with this:

My Redmi note 10 pro has no sound at all and selfie camera not working. Any solution please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bstringz(m): 6:34am On Mar 01, 2023
repairpalng:

Screen 14K, battery 5K. 08137013426, 08121235355

Good day. Do you know anything about replacing a Samsung note 10 thermistor? My phone started giving me messages about being too low to charge. After a while it's charging, but it's slower than usual and when I try to use my camera flash, it says "phone too cold to use flash"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bstringz(m): 6:35am On Mar 01, 2023
Good day. Does anyone know anything about replacing a Samsung note 10 thermistor? My phone started giving me messages about being too low to charge. After a while it's charging, but it's slower than usual and when I try to use my camera flash, it says "phone too cold to use flash"
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
NightCrawler1:
Anyone with Samsung Galaxy A50 follow come, copy or replacement screen for sale, please indicate with your price and number for me to reach you... Thanks
follow come 35k copy 25k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 9:44am On Mar 01, 2023
unearthed:
Please help with this:

My Redmi note 10 pro has no sound at all and selfie camera not working. Any solution please
thats the result of version upgrade.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 9:45am On Mar 01, 2023
xalex77c:
Hello engineers, when I put on my phone's camera, it just shows black and after the few seconds it closes by itself
change the camera its faulty
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by repairpalng: 9:50am On Mar 01, 2023
bstringz:

Good day. Do you know anything about replacing a Samsung note 10 thermistor? My phone started giving me messages about being too low to charge. After a while it's charging, but it's slower than usual and when I try to use my camera flash, it says "phone too cold to use flash"

Not so sure off this is related to the the thermistor but we should be able to fix the LOW TEMPERATURE. Kindly send further details via WhatsApp to 09061468645
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jakD: 11:07am On Mar 01, 2023
NightCrawler1:

Hi bro. Did you get what you asked for?

Even me, I'm looking for the exact thing, my screen is bad.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by DoveofPeace(m): 11:27am On Mar 01, 2023
Bashmufol01:
Hello engineers, please where can I replace my redmi note 9s back glass in lagos or ilorin

Available in Ilorin if still interested just 5k with fixing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NightCrawler1: 11:56am On Mar 01, 2023
jakD:

Hi bro. Did you get what you asked for?

Even me, I'm looking for the exact thing, my screen is bad.

Not yet bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2023
NightCrawler1:
Follow come screen is 42k from Samsung office. Call me or whatsapp me on 0803 860 3994
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dahflemzy(m): 3:50pm On Mar 01, 2023
dahflemzy:
Please I need used samsung S9 screen...my screen is getting white and I can't see it well outside..even all colors doesn't brighten well in it .

I also need used s8 screen and downboard for my brother... the downboard was changed but the phone doesn't show 3g again...only e, 4g and 4g Lte...even when u set it to 3g.
The screen also got screen burn which my brother know how it got there.

Help abeg
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
dahflemzy:
Please I need used samsung S9 screen...my screen is getting white and I can't see it well outside..even all colors doesn't brighten well in it .

I also need used s8 screen and downboard for my brother... the downboard was changed but the phone doesn't show 3g again...only e, 4g and 4g Lte...even when u set it to 3g.
s9 original screen is 80k while s8 original screen is 75k.. you can reach me on 0803 860 3994. The screens are from Samsung office.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 4:01pm On Mar 01, 2023
dahflemzy:

s9 original screen is 80k while s8 original screen is 75k.. you can reach me on 0803 860 3994. The screens are from Samsung office..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dwightventures(m): 4:19pm On Mar 01, 2023
dahflemzy:

Help abeg

I hope you've seen the prices of the screens, when I'm selling THE WHOLE THING for same price. Phones are not made these days to be used for long or be repaired. They want you to buy the newer model sef, so don't waste your time repairing major fault scrap it and buy another if the price is right -- and my price is right.

Check page 1 of my thread here: https://www.nairaland.com/7255494/american-phones-tablets-sale-varying
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kings4660(m): 4:54pm On Mar 01, 2023
kings4660

kiss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kings4660(m): 4:58pm On Mar 01, 2023
kiss
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by josielewa(m): 7:08pm On Mar 01, 2023
Working samsung j6 Pro... Screen not touching crack, but the screen is okay.... The front camera is dull... If you need the panel....holla me.. Ikotun....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dedons: 10:44pm On Mar 01, 2023
repairpalng:

Not so sure off this is related to the the thermistor but we should be able to fix the LOW TEMPERATURE. Kindly send further details via WhatsApp to 09061468645
hello, how much will it cost to replace my Gionee M12 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 1:52am On Mar 02, 2023
Do you have any issue with your phone(screen replacement, battery replacement, board replacement etc), laptop or desktop computer.

Welcome to FLEXKONCEPT where all your phone, computer etc problems are solved.

We do pick up and delivery services too.

Call on us today for a swift solution, you can reach us on

Whatsapp and call 07033185680
OR call 08054766200
Follow us on IG FLEXKONCEPT
like us on facebook

https://web.facebook.com/flexkoncept/
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamezekwesiri: 6:10am On Mar 02, 2023
Hello And Good Morning Engineers,

I am in desperate need for REDMI 9T screen replacement. I need to fix it today.

Will appreciate a prompt help on this.

My location is Lagos

Many thanks in anticipation
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 7:42am On Mar 02, 2023
iamezekwesiri:
Hello And Good Morning Engineers,

I am in desperate need for REDMI 9T screen replacement. I need to fix it today.

Will appreciate a prompt help on this.

My location is Lagos

Many thanks in anticipation

Redmi 9t is available
Location ikeja

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by unearthed(m): 8:54am On Mar 02, 2023
phonedoctor:
thats the result of version upgrade.

Abeg can downgrading it help?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Rexraph18(m): 5:18pm On Mar 02, 2023
Can anyone here replace the front screen of galaxy fold 3 and price
Fell down and cracked, still works but owner wants it changed as e de rough
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 02, 2023
S10plus (bad screen)

35k firm

Tel: 08138081735

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by fixitbyjal(m): 8:11am On Mar 03, 2023
Rexraph18:
Can anyone here replace the front screen of galaxy fold 3 and price
Fell down and cracked, still works but owner wants it changed as e de rough

Available bro
Contact me via siggy below
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:19am On Mar 03, 2023
Huawei matepad t8 Lcd needed

K0b2 l09

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Daviator(m): 7:26pm On Mar 03, 2023
Mallo007:

You just got your self a baby.

I just hope the baby grows

(1) (2) (3) ... (1132) (1133) (1134) (1135) (1136) (1137) (1138) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.