Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,834 members, 7,813,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:24 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1174) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344572 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 17, 2023
100fix:
Infinix Hot 20i
Bad Panel
Perks:
Followcome screen,
battery,
Down board
Power flex
pristine chassis (no scratch)
Etc

Buy and use now or buy and keep
For Repair or parts
Box (No accessories)

Lagos

Available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by onomeabuja: 8:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
waploger:

That means e go tey be dat...
No vex na only prayer u go pray u know say we Nigerians sabi pray well-well

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ItsReal: 9:24pm On Aug 17, 2023
CodeRabah:
You've replaced ba3 & charging flex? Same issue persist? ...then call or send me DM 08136144303 for further assistant

I haven't replaced the ba3
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ItsReal: 9:26pm On Aug 17, 2023
waploger:

Have you tried changing the battery?

No, maybe i will try that next monday

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:51pm On Aug 17, 2023
ItsReal:

No, maybe i will try that next monday

Try it...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:21am On Aug 18, 2023
100fix:
Spark 7p (Bad Panel)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 6:23am On Aug 18, 2023
I have Nokia 5.1plus bad board and no battery. Color blue.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 12:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Did a Repair Shop already Tell you that Your 💻Laptop || iPhone || Samsung || Umidigi || Google Pixel || Xiaomi || Huawei || Nokia || Infinix || Tecno || Vivo || Oppo📱is beyond Repairs?

Have You tried to Fix your own Gadgets & it was made Worse?

No matter the Complications You Experience on Your Mobile Device (DEAD, NETWORK BASEBAND,TRUE TONE & FACE ID, ERROR 9 & 4013, TRUE DEPTH UNAVAILABLE, AUDIO TROUBLES, CHARGING ISSUES, IPHONE 13 SERIES YELLOW/BLUE/WHITE SCREEN REPAIRS plus many more) ...We are Capable to Restore back to Full Functionality ...You can choose to Drop it off, Dispatch/Waybill it or We'll Come to You for Pick up ...Call/WhatsApp 08136144303
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2023
Nokia c30 Screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freezy4me: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2023
waploger:

Have you tried changing the battery?

Can you repair a Skullcandy crusher Evo headphone? It powers on but does not work anymore. Also not charging again.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 8:13pm On Aug 18, 2023
freezy4me:

Can you repair a Skullcandy crusher Evo headphone? It powers on but does not work anymore. Also not charging again.

Sure 😁 .... the way you emphasised on the name....
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by freezy4me: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2023
waploger:

Sure 😁 .... the way you emphasised on the name....
Just to be sure bro.. I will let you know when am ready
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by iamrosheed: 8:52am On Aug 19, 2023
Good morning guys, please how much does screen replacement for Samsung S9 cost?
My phone got dipped in water, got dried but the screen doesn't work again.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 7:58pm On Aug 19, 2023
freezy4me:

Just to be sure bro.. I will let you know when am ready

Ok
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:00pm On Aug 19, 2023
iamrosheed:
Good morning guys, please how much does screen replacement for Samsung S9 cost?
My phone got dipped in water, got dried but the screen doesn't work again.
Screen replacement is 68k, contact me on 08038294998 for it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Igemburg(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2023
THE FOLLOWING PARTS ARE AVAILABLE

1. Google pixel 6a screen
2. Google pixel 4xl screen
3. Google pixel 3 screen
4. Google pixel 2, 3, 6a, 5a battery and other parts
5. Google pixel 3axl and 3a panel and battery
6. Mi 11 screen and battery
7. Redmi note 11 follow come screen
8. Redmi phones follow come sub board and other parts.

Location is Lagos
Call/WhatsApp - 08133077936
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ctony1: 10:50am On Aug 20, 2023
Good morning folks.. Pls which android phone has a good camera.. With good recording sound Especially for making online videos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 9:02pm On Aug 20, 2023
Ctony1:
Good morning folks.. Pls which android phone has a good camera.. With good recording sound Especially for making online videos
Google pixel 3 and upwards

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by NightCrawler1: 9:22pm On Aug 20, 2023
250GB External HDD - 6k
320GB Internal HDD - 6k with casing 7.5k
500GB Internal HDD - 7k with casing 9k
MTN Mifi X2 - 5.5k each
Smile unlocked - 10k firm
Spectranet - 8k

Location is Ijegun.

Please note - some prices are slightly negotiable only around Ijegun and if you want me to deliver to Location after egbeda, price is fixed and other expenses on you.

Am available to unlock smile sm-lt200 & sm-lt300.

Call or Whatsapp - zero 8 zero two 7 eight seven 0 zero 7 zero
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 6:10am On Aug 21, 2023
ItsReal:
Please help with my Tecno Pouvoir 4 pro, the charging speed keeps dropping from an official charge time of 2hours, 40 minutes to 5 hours, then 8hours, 12hours and now 18hours.

All this while , i have been visiting phone repairers to change the the entire charging down board, no success

It appears to me that everytime i complain about it and visit a repair, it becomes worse.

Last week , i was at Carlcare, dem no fit repair am. Them say na the phone board get problem...

The sad part is , it takes about 18 hours to charge and drains under heavy usage in about 13 hours

If you're in Delta State, then I can help repair it for you. Has encountered such issues with the Infinix smart 5 series. Your phone will charge faster like before
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ItsReal: 9:52am On Aug 21, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

If you're in Delta State, then I can help repair it for you. Has encountered such issues with the Infinix smart 5 series. Your phone will charge faster like before

Not anywhere close.

Please ,what do you think i should tell my phone repairer to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 5:15pm On Aug 21, 2023
ItsReal:

Not anywhere close.

Please ,what do you think i should tell my phone repairer to do
Most time it's the charging IC. There's a way to fix it but only an experience engineer can fix it. If it's not done well, the phone will no longer charge. So ask if he can detect read the phone board with meter to get the right readings
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ItsReal: 6:06pm On Aug 21, 2023
RomeoMarvis:

Most time it's the charging IC. There's a way to fix it but only an experience engineer can fix it. If it's not done well, the phone will no longer charge. So ask if he can detect read the phone board with meter to get the right readings

What reading should he aim for.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by RomeoMarvis(m): 8:31pm On Aug 21, 2023
ItsReal:

What reading should he aim for.
Just briefly explain what I said above to him. He should be able to understand perfectly. Don't contradict yourself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmako007(m): 10:54am On Aug 22, 2023
Please who has Redmi note 9S screen, and what's the price..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AdedayoMike: 11:18am On Aug 22, 2023
Good morning everyone.
I have a recently and neatly used Samsung Galaxy A12, up for sale.
4GB/64GB.

Price: #70,000 (negotiable)
Phone Number: 07014206600 (call/whatsapp)

Pictures would be attached below.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Broaddyway: 6:25pm On Aug 22, 2023
ItsReal:
Please help with my Tecno Pouvoir 4 pro, the charging speed keeps dropping from an official charge time of 2hours, 40 minutes to 5 hours, then 8hours, 12hours and now 18hours.

All this while , i have been visiting phone repairers to change the the entire charging down board, no success

It appears to me that everytime i complain about it and visit a repair, it becomes worse.

Last week , i was at Carlcare, dem no fit repair am. Them say na the phone board get problem...

The sad part is , it takes about 18 hours to charge and drains under heavy usage in about 13 hours

Make una buy better phone una no go hear word
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FM19addict(m): 7:50pm On Aug 22, 2023
Emmako007:
Please who has Redmi note 9S screen, and what's the price..
available 18k
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Emmako007(m): 8:11am On Aug 23, 2023
FM19addict:
available 18k
Your location?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Apologize(m): 10:51am On Aug 23, 2023
Samsung a30 overheating sign when switched on problem. Can it be fixed? IF yes what's the cost to fix please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by FM19addict(m): 4:29pm On Aug 23, 2023
Emmako007:

Your location?
ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GiftedHands47(m): 5:28pm On Aug 23, 2023
Apologize:
Samsung a30 overheating sign when switched on problem. Can it be fixed? IF yes what's the cost to fix please

Yes it can b fixed
Location is Ikeja

(1) (2) (3) ... (1171) (1172) (1173) (1174) (1175) (1176) (1177) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.