Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,859 members, 7,813,935 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (1187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1344626 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by phonedoctor: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2023
Deeni131:
How much is original battery for redmi note 8
the price is 7k call or whatsapp 08082409934
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kobams(m): 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2023
Please I need LG V20 screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2023
Giftedhand47:

Samsung certified screen with warranty is available

Call WhatsApp me on 09014566031
I need S9plus screen.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by latiephwald(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2023
Igemburg:
The following are available, office location is Ikeja computer village, 23 Ola Ayeni Street.

PHONES
1. GOOGLE PIXEL 4XL, 64GB- 115K
2. REDMI NOTE 11 PRO 8/128GB( CRACK AT BACK GLASS)- 120K

PARTS
1.Google pixel 4 follow come screen
2. Google pixel 3a, 3axl, 2, 5, 5a, 6a, 3, 3xl, 4xl, 4 parts( battery, SIM tray, camera, speaker, earpiece etc....)
3. Google pixel 4,4xl back glass
4. Samsung A22 follow come Screen
5. Mi 11 follow come Screen
6. Poco X3 pro follow come Screen and battery
7. I fix redmi 9t, redmi 9 and redmi note 9 deadboot issues
8. Some redmi phones replacement parts

I need 4xl motherboard.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ragnall: 9:06am On Oct 22, 2023
iPhone 12 original battery how much?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chuksvoice: 11:05am On Oct 22, 2023
kobams:
Please I need LG V20 screen
It's available available, contact me on 08038294998 to get it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 2:59pm On Oct 22, 2023
latiephwald:

I need S9plus screen.

Text me on WhatsApp on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ragnall: 7:52pm On Oct 22, 2023
Ragnall:
iPhone 12 original battery how much?

I need iPhone 12 original battery, Lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by endtime1(m): 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2023
Pls what can I do I use an android phone running on android 4.4 but saying whatsapp no longer available for my phone from 23 0ctober
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CodeRabah(m): 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2023
iPhone 12 apple iCloud battery 20k FIRM readily available...Ikeja ...call or send DM 08136144303
Ragnall:

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 1:08am On Oct 23, 2023
Ragnall:

Apple certified battery with ba3 health is 18k

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Dwightventures(m): 11:23am On Oct 24, 2023
endtime1:
Pls what can I do I use an android phone running on android 4.4 but saying whatsapp no longer available for my phone from 23 0ctober

You will buy my for-sale Samsung Galaxy S5 for 35k and extend whatsapp usability for a year or so. Or Galaxy S7 for 50k. Hopefully you'll get money one day to buy a recent phone. Android 4, lol. We're at Android 14 now

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Zyzman: 2:43pm On Oct 24, 2023
Good day everyone
My iphone 13 pro max suddenly doesn't come on again this morning.
I used it last night and it was at 93% when i left it and go to bed.
This morning now it refuse to on, I have tried charging it for hours and even did the hard reset (vol up then vol down then hold the power button) yet it doesn't come on.
Please guys what do you suggest I do and what could be the problem?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by waploger(m): 10:35pm On Oct 24, 2023
Zyzman:
Good day everyone
This morning now it refuse to on, I have tried charging it for hours and even did the hard reset (vol up then vol down then hold the power button) yet it doesn't come on.

The battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 5:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Zyzman:
Good day everyone

It could be two things
First battery
Second it might be that the booting ic is damaged

Any which ways it can be fixed
Once i have a physical view of the phone
Call what'sapp me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovetech77(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2023
Zyzman:
Good day everyone
It could be charging ic
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ImFortress(m): 10:59pm On Oct 26, 2023
Update for Chip Unlock - for stable network❗❗❗

✳️✳️ FOR ALL IPHONE MODELS ✳️✳️

⏩️⏩️ BENEFITS
➡️No more “Activation required” screen, even on phone Startup.✅
➡️No more network fluctuation✅
➡️Works for all carrier ✅️
➡️Hotspot works without hassle ✅️

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 15K

✳️✳️ FOR ONLY IPHONE SE 2022, 12, 13, and 14 series PHYSICAL SIM ✳️✳️

This update creates an eSim for your phone so that anytime a sim is inserted with your chip, it’s seen as an eSim.

BENEFITS and FEATURES
➡️After this update, the phone will work as good as an Factory unlocked device.
➡️iMessage and Facetime works with your number (not just email)

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 20K

IT CAN BE SETUP REMOTELY AFTER YOU'VE RECEIVED THE CHIP.

Call or Whatsapp
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 10:13am On Oct 27, 2023
ImFortress:

⏩️⏩️ BENEFITS

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 15K

This update creates an eSim for your phone so that anytime a sim is inserted with your chip, it’s seen as an eSim.

BENEFITS and FEATURES

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 20K

Call or Whatsapp

Nice one bruh ✅
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ImFortress(m): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2023
ImFortress:

⏩️⏩️ BENEFITS

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 15K

BENEFITS and FEATURES

⏩️⏩️ PRICE 20K

Call or Whatsapp

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlabaSlim: 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2023
Replaced my phone screen and battery yesterday but I'm just noticing now that my Fingerprints isn't working & I checked on the settings app security & it's has vanished as in completely from the phone.....what can I do, engineers in the house
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by chigirlangel: 2:58pm On Oct 27, 2023
please, how much is redmi 8 screen?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovetech77(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
AlabaSlim:
Replaced my phone screen and battery yesterday but I'm just noticing now that my Fingerprints isn't working & I checked on the settings app security & it's has vanished as in completely from the phone.....what can I do, engineers in the house
Did you replace the screen yourself?
If not, you can just take it back to the person, he know what to do.
The issue might be fingerprint flex, may be damaged, don’t try open the phone yourself, if you can’t because you might damage another thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovetech77(m): 7:05am On Oct 28, 2023
chigirlangel:
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 9:08am On Oct 28, 2023
chigirlangel:

13k and available
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by AlabaSlim: 10:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Ha....just woke up this morning to see that the Fingerprints after 2 days is back. Tnx for responding

Lovetech77:

Did you replace the screen yourself?
If not, you can just take it back to the person, he know what to do.
The issue might be fingerprint flex, may be damaged, don’t try open the phone yourself, if you can’t because you might damage another thing

I don't know why it is still looking as if the screen touchpad is touching by itself sometimes, plz why cos I have changed the screen so it shouldn't oncw in a while screen touch by itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GeoSilYe(f): 11:00am On Oct 28, 2023
Good day,

Please my iPhone XR suddenly stopped capturing my Face ID , I tried setting an alternative Face ID and resetting, none worked. It still isn’t capturing my face

I dunno what to do again
Putting password Everytime is tiring
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Giftedhand47(m): 12:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
GeoSilYe:
Good day,

Please my iPhone XR suddenly stopped capturing my Face ID , I tried setting an alternative Face ID and resetting, none worked. It still isn’t capturing my face

I dunno what to do again
Putting password Everytime is tiring

Face I'd is damaged
I can fix face id issues
Call Whatsapp me on 09014566031
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ragnall: 8:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
I need Tecno Camon 15 air screen pls. Lagos, Ikeja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lovetech77(m): 8:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
AlabaSlim:
Ha....just woke up this morning to see that the Fingerprints after 2 days is back. Tnx for responding

I don't know why it is still looking as if the screen touchpad is touching by itself sometimes, plz why cos I have changed the screen so it shouldn't oncw in a while screen touch by itself
That’s ghost touch
It cause by either the screen is not okay, they don’t fix it well, or water contact among other things
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ecstasy37(m): 7:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Engineers in the house please how much will it cost to fix infinix note 7 x690 display IC the phone is just charging showing charging indicator light but display isn't working an engineer open the phone and showed me the display IC is missing didn't even know the phone has been worked on before
Location Lagos

(1) (2) (3) ... (1184) (1185) (1186) (1187) (1188) (1189) (1190) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.