Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:12 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (125) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349119 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Addict000(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
hi guys.....my BE b•elite2 smartfone wuldnt update its
bbm....kept telling me signature conflicts. pls hw do i go
abt resolving dis issue? don factory wipe like 2wice.....d tin don tire me
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olasmith10(m): 12:12am On Aug 17, 2014
Pls what's d cost of fixing the calibration screen of HTC one S..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2014
olasmith10: Pls what's d cost of fixing the calibration screen of HTC one S..

Whatsapp me 07033185680 if you're ready to repair it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by precris(m): 7:32am On Aug 17, 2014
[quote author=precris]I hale all engineers in d house, need to buy a faulty xperia z screen wit workin lcd. Mistakenly dropped my friend's fone which digitizer is already broken. So need to buy one with same condition Urgently, can drop ur fone number if u got one, wil call.[/quote

Anyone pls
]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 7:44am On Aug 17, 2014
sarzymusa: Holla to ma engineers in d house..ma BB torch 2 is writing everytin in chinese instead of english..what can I do to fix dis problem...need urgent reply
wen u bought it waz it lyk dat??..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by imatejammer: 12:01pm On Aug 17, 2014
Android Engineers I need your assistance!!!

I bought a modded LG G2 running CM 11. Not liking this ROM, I flashed it back to Kitkat Stock ROM and in the process I lost the imei number. I have all the LG features I want but no network. It is a T-Mobile variant (d801).
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by BonetEzra(m): 2:02pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello guyz, pls i mistakenly deleted my airtel access point n when ever i request 4a new one they reply dat my fone does not support dat service. I use nokia E6. Pls how do i configure it manually?
Another problem is when eva a call comes in2 my line, d screen doesn't show light, so i only get 2 know who is calling bcuz i enabled d *say caller id* stuff. Need ur help pls...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by D4doyin(f): 6:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Hello to my engineers in the house. Please my nokia E5 refuse to start-up. Its showing fail to start-up phone. Contact retailer. Please how do I solve this problem. Thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Smartmanager(m): 7:13pm On Aug 17, 2014
Thank u so much
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by precris(m): 9:23pm On Aug 17, 2014
I hail all engineers in d house, need to buy a faulty xperia z screen wit workin lcd. Mistakenly dropped my friend's fone which digitizer is already broken. So need to buy one with same condition Urgently, can drop ur fone number if u got one, wil call.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 10:19pm On Aug 17, 2014
If u are thinking of where to repair/fix your tecno phones, think no further. I am an Engineer with tecno Mobile in Lagos and here is my number 08038603994. Whether it is a java phone or a smart phone just call my number for assistance. I work with carlcare service centre at 77 Opebi road Ikeja as an Engineer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oliseloke(m): 4:20am On Aug 18, 2014
My ipone5 battery is so bad that I cant use my phone without a charger...cos the battery runs flat almost as soon as it's unplugged...where can I get a battery replacement?...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:31am On Aug 18, 2014
Majority of the problems here are advanced software issues and serious hardware issues, wouldn't want anyone to permanently spoil their phone , so I recommend d following engrs to u guys

Ikeja ppl should contact 08132830899

Those in surulere can contact 0703 519 7927 or 0806 633 4966
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:37am On Aug 18, 2014
For those of u having battery issues, my advice for u all is to avoid power banks wen u buy a good battery, by avoid, I don't mean u shouldn't use it, but use it only wen necessary, scientifically, u can't compare d chemical energy generated from d conversion of electrical energy to dat of the one stored in chemical cells

In other news , power banks reduce the life of a battery tho it's very handy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ARKdiscloser7(m): 4:44am On Aug 18, 2014
Ndissle: If u are thinking of where to repair/fix your tecno phones, think no further. I am an Engineer with tecno Mobile in Lagos and here is my number 08038603994. Whether it is a java phone or a smart phone just call my number for assistance. I work with carlcare service centre at 77 Opebi road Ikeja as an Engineer

Pls I use Phantom A+ and my phone cannot send multi-messages I.e more than two to three messages at once. Pls what do I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by gallardo: 8:35am On Aug 18, 2014
morganist99: faulty system..flash it
. I tried flashing bt it wasn't successful, d blank white screen still remains. Someone sed its an hardware (booting chip) problem, how true is that??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 9:49am On Aug 18, 2014
gallardo: . I tried flashing bt it wasn't successful, d blank white screen still remains. Someone sed its an hardware (booting chip) problem, how true is that??
it my be from d motherboard...oboy ya fone get curious wahala...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Alexzy4life: 10:53am On Aug 18, 2014
Pls hw can I set my VPN server in my sony ericcsson andriod phone?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 11:15am On Aug 18, 2014
morganist99: it my be from d motherboard...oboy ya fone get curious wahala...

Same tin happened to my bold 2
I flash n flash am tire

Dis case happens when d engr dat flashed d phone initially uses a lower os on it and if d engrs laptop has virus in it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ADEWALE7777: 2:26pm On Aug 18, 2014
Just got a new curve 7 and av subscribed to BIS(mtn and glo) bt unfortunately I was unable to browse on it..called the customer care their response was that they need to configure the fone with BIS...since last 2weeks nothing has been done...the question is how do I send servive book? Or better still how do I configure the fone with BIS...av reloaded the 0S
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samhay: 5:04pm On Aug 18, 2014
Thanks for gettin my previous issue solved. Am here with another one and it s data-related,
I subscribe from those data reseller for 1gb which will expire by the end of this month. Th e issue dia is dat,since mawning,My WHATSAPP is not responding to anything but i am browsing with the data i have and the BBM is working,Only the WHATSAPP is not working. Plz i need help on what to do,

Note; I av even recharged my fone,i was given the normal/common 5mb yet its not goin,I expect the to deduct my credit and make it connect yet its not happening.PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP. I'm begging
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KunAviero(m): 5:15pm On Aug 18, 2014
I want to change the casing of my bold 5 but all the engineers I've met are afraid to do it cos they think the front buttons might not work well after the change. So I don't if you can help me with the contact of any qualified engineer in onitsha, nnewi or owerri who can do it well.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by samhay: 5:20pm On Aug 18, 2014
samhay: Thanks for gettin my previous issue solved. Am here with another one and it s data-related,
I subscribe from those data reseller for 1gb which will expire by the end of this month. Th e issue dia is dat,since mawning,My WHATSAPP is not responding to anything but i am browsing with the data i have and the BBM is working,Only the WHATSAPP is not working. Plz i need help on what to do,

Note; I av even recharged my fone,i was given the normal/common 5mb yet its not goin,I expect the to deduct my credit and make it connect yet its not happening.PLZ I NEED YOUR HELP. I'm begging
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by JohnathanBriqqs: 10:02pm On Aug 18, 2014
semid4lyfe: Hi y'all,

The former thread had exceeded 100 pages which is the maximum number of pages allowed for a thread on Nairaland.
lol
Besides what better way to start off the new year than on a new thread hence the closure of the old Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You thread started by thomp4pal and it's continuation here.

So dragnet, pelumiv, hayprof, Gsmxpert, aieromon, engrhamid, otikpoko, thom4pal, puskin and all you Phone Techies or Engineers/Wanna-be Phone Engineers/Experienced Phone Users should bring your A-game here and keep providing e-solutions to the numerous phone problems that will be posted by Nairalanders.

I hereby officially declare Part II of the thread open today being January 1, 2011 and yield the floor to the engineers and those with phone problems.

Enjoy!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by imatejammer: 12:07am On Aug 19, 2014
imatejammer: Android Engineers I need your assistance!!!

I bought a modded LG G2 running CM 11. Not liking this ROM, I flashed it back to Kitkat Stock ROM and in the process I lost the imei number. I have all the LG features I want but no network. It is a T-Mobile variant (d801).

Was informed by a techie at Saka Tinubu that I will need someone with IMEI "box" at Computer Village to fix my LG G2. Anyone knows the guy with this device at Computer Village?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:06am On Aug 19, 2014
ADEWALE7777: Just got a new curve 7 and av subscribed to BIS(mtn and glo) bt unfortunately I was unable to browse on it..called the customer care their response was that they need to configure the fone with BIS...since last 2weeks nothing has been done...the question is how do I send servive book? Or better still how do I configure the fone with BIS...av reloaded the 0S

If u bought dat phone brand new or uk used from a shop ,then u made a huge mistake by flashing it, ill advice u return it back
But if na from olx or streets,, Oboy pray well, cos u might hav bought a blacklisted phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dazekid(m): 6:50am On Aug 19, 2014
Please does anyone have an iphone 5 battery replacement kit available? The kit cost about $15 on amazon but I need it urgently and can't wait for shipment..Sunmitech and Tumaba you guys can refer anyone to me who might have it..Thanks..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 7:07am On Aug 19, 2014
dazekid: Please does anyone have an iphone 5 battery replacement kit available? The kit cost about $15 on amazon but I need it urgently and can't wait for shipment..Sunmitech and Tumaba you guys can refer anyone to me who might have it..Thanks..

Sunmitech 0806 565 6796
Tumababa 0805 325 0698
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by purplekayc(m): 8:00am On Aug 19, 2014
How much can I get a nomia xl ba3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Pelumiv(m): 10:16am On Aug 19, 2014
[quote author=JohnathanBriqqs][/quote]
Can I be of assistance to you bro?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Markjn(m): 11:58am On Aug 20, 2014
How do I flash nokia e72. please help

(1) (2) (3) ... (122) (123) (124) (125) (126) (127) (128) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.