Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,464 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (203) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1347529 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeshina36(m): 3:49pm On Jun 24, 2015
please engineers in the house i urgently need your help on this
i for got my blackberry playbook 32GB password so i decided to wipe afteer i wiped it all my application including bb world, camera, music folder, video folder all has been deleted am only left with browser.

please what can i do to get all this app bck??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Cjay2020(m): 3:54pm On Jun 24, 2015
i have waited for over 5months for nokia SW update.... after mistakenly rejecting it once... pls how can i get it again
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Marvell23(m): 4:23pm On Jun 24, 2015
Place ur order on infinix zero 2, Infinix Hot
Note and Hot Note Pro, Tecno phones, Samsung phones and TV, Lg phone and TV, Innjoo phones and Tablet, BlackBerry and IPhone thru me on Jumia . I am a trusted Jumia sales consultant. I promise you continuous support and guidance and other things you need to know. Contact meon WhatsApp 08156636487 now
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juliano47(m): 8:36pm On Jun 24, 2015
johnny1980:
Got an s3 screen for 10K.

where and how please? Can you drop your digits, so I can reach you or WhatsApp.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Juliano47(m): 8:39pm On Jun 24, 2015
How much I can use in fixing my s3 screen? Or can anyone help me out with where to buy the screen?

WhatsApp; 07065013948
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Calbarian(m): 6:27am On Jun 25, 2015
I've had a Nokia 3310 and a Nokia 3410 for sometime now. I can't get to power them up. I suspect the batteries need replacement. Please, what do I do (or where do I take them to)?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2015
Cheekah212:
Pls whatsapp me on 08155729829 so we cld talk.
sent you a pm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 25, 2015
Juliano47:

where and how please? Can you drop your digits, so I can reach you or WhatsApp.
lagos. Send me A pm
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mu2sa2: 10:41am On Jun 25, 2015
Samsung galaxy grand duos is not recognized by laptop.Laptop drivers in order. pls how do I get the laptop to recognize the phone when connected by usb cord. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jksxxxx: 1:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
please engineers, how much will it cost for
samsung s5 broken screen
if its the frnt glass i can do it for 15k watsapp me 09033365257
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2015
mu2sa2:
Samsung galaxy grand duos is not recognized by laptop.Laptop drivers in order. pls how do I get the laptop to recognize the phone when connected by usb cord. Thanks
go to phone settings and select USB mode as. Media transfer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mu2sa2: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2015
morganist99:
go to phone settings and select USB mode as. Media transfer
Thanks, l have selected usb debugging but the laptop still doesn't recognize the phone. Pls what else do I do.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 7:28pm On Jun 25, 2015
Pls house my Lumia 630 just fell off my hand,screen smashed.Who knows hw much it wil cost to fix it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by morganist99(m): 7:47pm On Jun 25, 2015
mu2sa2:
Thanks, l have selected usb debugging but the laptop still doesn't recognize the phone. Pls what else do I do.
check that your laptop has complete drivers or install driver pack
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolubory(m): 10:40am On Jun 26, 2015
Emmyk:
My nokia 3110c will ''no music found" whenever I go to music player. It started on 31 December. I've formatted the phone and Mc slot. Dont temme to flash the phone ΓΈ. I did it 6 times last year. October was the last time. Ha!
The Name Nokia and their THEN phones most of them are facing out, I mean most of their softwares have expired, which mean one by one those apps and some functions won't be able to work again.
Their New Name Window mobile, So their Phones are Now called Windows phones.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolubory(m): 10:41am On Jun 26, 2015
Ama80:
Pls house my Lumia 630 just fell off my hand,screen smashed.Who knows hw much it wil cost to fix it.
It will be #6000
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolubory(m): 10:54am On Jun 26, 2015
grin For Sale Huawei android phone for sale.. HUAWEI Y520 ,its three months old. Everything is intact, Earphone Charger and its pack. Its Just #17000 WhatApp me 08098781990.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by vanchi(m): 12:06pm On Jun 26, 2015
Who can assist in changing note 4 complete screen. Do number so I can call

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by sambina: 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2015
pls anyone who can repair / change my infininx zero screen. should indicate...am base in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Skybob(m): 3:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
Please help deal with this incessant and disturbing message, I checked my storage nd found out I should have much more mb in fact about 995mb left.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by piuslive(m): 4:44pm On Jun 26, 2015
PLS WHERE CAN I GET LG G3 CALLIBRATOR MINE IS NOT RESPONDING AGAIN AND HOW MUCH IS IT AM IN ABUJA
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ama80(f): 5:00pm On Jun 26, 2015
Tolubory:
It will be #6000
ok.tnx
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolubory(m): 11:03pm On Jun 26, 2015
Ama80:
ok.tnx
you welcome
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolubory(m): 11:17pm On Jun 26, 2015
Skybob:
Please help deal with this incessant and disturbing message, I checked my storage nd found out I should have much more mb in fact about 995mb left.
If you have done the formatting before now, you need to do another one ...
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 27, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi! Pls clear cache regularly, or you can try to restore factory settings, but remember to back up important files first. If the problem still exists, you can take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our colleagues to check it for you. If you need us to send you the contact information of our service center, pls tell us the city, state and country you're living in now. Thank you!
hello, pls my tecno p5+ is nt detecting simcard, on this fateful day i was trying to change simcard to another after changing it i switch on d phone later it started displaying "no simcard detected" i did d factory setting dat same problem persit, someone told me to check imei numbers, whch i did bt display invalid baseband unknw, any help pls?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Skybob(m): 6:00am On Jun 27, 2015
Tolubory:
If you have done the formatting before now, you need to do another one ...
I have never done it, how do I go about it please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Danylucky(m): 7:14am On Jun 27, 2015
please how can i manually root my nokia e63 in other to download any app of ma choice
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tolubory(m): 7:32am On Jun 27, 2015
Skybob:

I have never done it, how do I go about it please?
From setting, you will find reset or format Press the reset or format to perform the magic.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Skybob(m): 9:21am On Jun 27, 2015
Tolubory:
From setting, you will find reset or format Press the reset or format to perform the magic.
OK, thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
hi please please I need help. I tried updating my nokia lumia 520. now its been showing gear signs den it will go off nd come on nd show d gear signs, is it a problem? or its just updating nd I should wait?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ManirBK: 12:54pm On Jun 27, 2015
PLS I NEED FACTORY RESET CODE 4 TECNO T605
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Androidking: 6:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hello engrs in the house . I want to change the screen of a chines android phone ..umi c1 by name .is der any one that can connect me with someone that will help me get it or oder it ...pls pls pls

(1) (2) (3) ... (200) (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.