Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,075 members, 7,818,217 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (250) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1348124 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:39pm On Nov 10, 2015
frauen:
Please can anyone help with my infinix hot note, I've tried making calls all day but no one seems to be able to hear me, but I can hear them clearly. Please help me.... Thanks
Your device's microphone is probably blocked.
Check underneath your phone, near the charging port there should be a tiny hole.
Use a safety pin or needle to "stab" the hole gently to clear it.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mindtricks: 7:47pm On Nov 10, 2015
dynamo007:
hv experienced this too...bring out d slip you were given there call d number you can find tell themyou wanna confirm if your fone is ready....

It is beyond that.

They have simply refused to help.

But I choose to insist they fix the phone for me as it is still under waranty.

Beyond reasonable doubt they seem not to care over there at CarlCare, Opebi.

All the Supervisor I spoke with the last time I visited CarlCare Opebi did was to have the engineer reinstall the new incompatible software OS version and made me go back with the phone still having the problems pointed out.

That has been the usual solution they give based on my experience with them whether the problem is solved or not, and the parts for their phones are usually not available as they will always say, and you will have to keep going back there.

Interestingly, the phone number they usually give out at CarlCare Opebi has never been available when you call it, let alone someone pick.

I hope they get away with this.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frauen(f): 8:46pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karmanaut:

Your device's microphone is probably blocked.
Check underneath your phone, near the charging port there should be a tiny hole.
Use a safety pin or needle to "stab" the hole gently to clear it.
Wow seems you were right, I just cleaned it like you said, tried it and it worked! Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yoged(m): 9:33pm On Nov 10, 2015
Pls if I put my HTC phone on speaker during calls ,the caller won't hear me but I can hear him clearly . Any assistance?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 10, 2015
yoged:
Pls if I put my HTC phone on speaker during calls ,the caller won't hear me but I can hear him clearly . Any assistance?
Check if your microphone is blocked.
If it is then clear it.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yoged(m): 10:30pm On Nov 10, 2015
Karmanaut:

Check if your microphone is blocked.
If it is then clear it.
but when it's not on speaker .the caller can hear me cleared enough .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 11, 2015
yoged:
but when it's not on speaker .the caller can hear me cleared enough .
Just clear your microphone first.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Royal30: 12:36am On Nov 11, 2015
Good day....please how much will it cost me to change my phone screen on samsung galaxy S4..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzlix(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please help, my phone's wifi doesn't on. Jus as I'm switching the on button it forces off by its self. Don't know the reason . it a Samsung by the way .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lizzlix(m): 8:21pm On Nov 11, 2015
Please help, my phone's wifi doesn't on. Jus as I'm switching the on button it forces off by its self. Don't know the reason . it's a Samsung by the way .
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by dynamo007(m): 9:10pm On Nov 11, 2015
mindtricks:

It is beyond that.

They have simply refused to help.

But I choose to insist they fix the phone for me as it is still under waranty.

Beyond reasonable doubt they seem not to care over there at CarlCare, Opebi.

All the Supervisor I spoke with the last time I visited CarlCare Opebi did was to have the engineer reinstall the new incompatible software OS version and made me go back with the phone still having the problems pointed out.

That has been the usual solution they give based on my experience with them whether the problem is solved or not, and the parts for their phones are usually not available as they will always say, and you will have to keep going back there.

Interestingly, the phone number they usually give out at CarlCare Opebi has never been available when you call it, let alone someone pick.

I hope they get away with this.
heya d one at opebi isnt reliable i did mine at digital square at ikeja.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by victorchimereze(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2015
please when i on my tecno p5 android, it only be showing TECNO bcoz i was trying to change the font with ifont app.. plz i need hlp on how to restore the phone back. thank!!!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 1:58am On Nov 12, 2015
victorchimereze:
please when i on my tecno p5 android, it only be showing TECNO bcoz i was trying to change the font with ifont app.. plz i need hlp on how to restore the phone back. thank!!!
That's called a Bootloop.
_Hovatek made an app that fixes boot loops caused by changing fonts on MTK devices.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 12, 2015
Karmanaut:

That's called a Bootloop.
_Hovatek made an app that fixes boot loops caused by changing fonts on MTK devices.

Boss, I would like to digress for a while and I apologise to you all. I'm asking you this because you're tech savvy.

The truth is,

I'm tired of my Galaxy S4. The screen has a terrible scar and the last time it fell the back camera region cracked and it wholly affected the quality of my back camera shots.

I want another phone. Around 35k what phone is best for the most important - camera quality (PS the number of MP doesn't equate to good camera, iPhone of 8mp beats techno of 15mp)

So I need a beast with most importantly a wonderful camera, good battery life and good gaming. wanted to opt for windows because many average windows possess better camera than average androids but then I felt I would miss some great apps like flash share and simple server.

So if there are androids in range of 35k with pretty good pictures I would be glad to know, on the other hand if lumia is what you feel will satisfy my thirst for high end cameras then kindly advise me what lumia to pick.

A million thanks.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 11:30am On Nov 12, 2015
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 N8000 running Gnabo rom V6 4.4.2. Rooted with 32GB memory card for sale.
First come first served.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Largas:

Boss, I would like to digress for a while and I apologise to you all. I'm asking you this because you're tech savvy.

The truth is,
i

I'm tired of my Galaxy S4. The screen has a terrible scar and the last time it fell the back camera region cracked and it wholly affected the quality of my back camera shots.

I want another phone. Around 35k what phone is best for the most important - camera quality (PS the number of MP doesn't equate to good camera, iPhone of 8mp beats techno of 15mp)

So I need a beast with most importantly a wonderful camera, good battery life and good gaming. wanted to opt for windows because many average windows possess better camera than average androids but then I felt I would miss some great apps like flash share and simple server.

So if there are androids in range of 35k with pretty good pictures I would be glad to know, on the other hand if lumia is what you feel will satisfy my thirst for high end cameras then kindly advise me what lumia to pick.

A million thanks.

Oga karmanaut
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by nelsonjohn: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Pls who knows if infinix hot power]volume connector is out for sale?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by zaphyxo(f): 2:43pm On Nov 12, 2015
good afternoon people. any available effective data plan for android? thank you!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Largas:

The truth is,

A million thanks.
The Lumia range of phones have a pretty good camera.
I honestly don't consider camera when I want to purchase a phone as I hardly ever use it, mostly I just get the latest Samsung or Nexus.

There are nairalanders that can give you great advice on phones: Robinhez, Initialise, Tallesty1.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tallesty1(m): 8:08pm On Nov 12, 2015
Karmanaut:

The Lumia range of phones have a pretty good camera.
I honestly don't consider camera when I want to purchase a phone as I hardly ever use it, mostly I just get the latest Samsung or Nexus.

There are nairalanders that can give you great advice on phones: Robinhez, Initialise, Tallesty1.
Same here.

The 20MP of my phone is just as useful as a hedgehog in a condom factory.

I can't remember the last time I turned it on.

@Largas: What do you do with your smart phone?

The answer will help one understand the configuration that's best for you.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bashtun(m): 8:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
5 reasons to buy android phone over iphone and window phones
http://tuneftech..com/2015/11/5-reasons-to-buy-android-phone-over.html
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tallesty1:
Same here.

The 20MP of my phone is just as useful as a hedgehog in a condom factory.

I can't remember the last time I turned it on.

@Largas: What do you do with your smart phone?

The answer will help one understand the configuration that's best for you.

Thank you boss Karmanaut and Tallesty1, I love photography, so I use my phone to take great camera shots, I do games too and chatting/YouTube-ing, if there is anything like that.

I would like all these to fit into 35k. Thank you Sir.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
fairbloggah:
does anyone know to unlock an icloud locked iphone?
i unlock icloud locked phones,call or whatsapp 08064405060.dammy
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nastydroid(m): 12:03am On Nov 13, 2015
what could cause a phone to heat up so much? is it a bad battery or wrong charger.

NB:Samsung grand 2(after upgrading to kitkat)
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Kachi188(m): 12:18am On Nov 13, 2015
does anybody know how much to replace the screen of Samsung galaxy grand.... the screen is still okay, but part of the touch is not responding.. .....guess I'll have to change everything
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Runninghare(m): 4:28am On Nov 13, 2015
good morn, please my HTC Desire x' screen has broken and I need to repair it, how much will it cost, and where can I do it(the repairs): living at IBadan
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 5:37am On Nov 13, 2015
I need Zenfone 5 Motherboard.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by mgb4reel(m): 5:41am On Nov 13, 2015
Kudos oga Mi dem, av got an issue with my Tecno M6. It fell down and ever since then the menu, home and back button have stop working but the screen still sensitive to touch...what could be wrong? Pls help a brother here
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by herveze: 6:40am On Nov 13, 2015
Good day,pls I need your help urgent,I root my samsung Gt-N7100 mtk version,after that it does not boot to screen,I gave it to one engineer to help wipe it,after wiping it,what it bring is dat I should enter password to decrypt storage,the engineer everytin possible to unlock but unsuccessful,I took it to another engineer and he said he will need the phone file to flash it,pls any help to flash it or how to get the flash file of the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KingFarouk: 12:43pm On Nov 13, 2015
Hello everyone . Please My Iphone 5s Keeps writing "searching" in the network space at the top-left corner of the phone and it no longer shows the imei and modem firmware . Please help !!! Help should be directed to lpharouque@yahoo.com . Thanks in advance

(1) (2) (3) ... (247) (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.