Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (273) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1355059 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1219) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by HeartMender7(m): 5:04am On Feb 20, 2016
I am having issues with my phone. the tecno n9 tab does not charge or power up. I think its a battery problem. I took it to carlcare in Lagos, Kaduna, and Benin and they said the product is out of stock and can't be repaired...
please what's the way forward
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Samtobh(m): 8:14am On Feb 20, 2016
HeartMender7:
I am having issues with my phone. the tecno n9 tab does not charge or power up. I think its a battery problem. I took it to carlcare in Lagos, Kaduna, and Benin and they said the product is out of stock and can't be repaired...
please what's the way forward
Explain in details.
What really happened to the phone?I have the original ROM and can help flash it, just need to know the fault history.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by oyeezee(m): 12:28pm On Feb 20, 2016
Please my Tecno C8 has refused to power up since it ran out of power. Been trying to charge it for more than an hour now to no avail. Nothing else happened other than it ran out of power as was on a trip. Please can anyone advice me on what i can do to power it up. THANX.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by lordmayor4(m): 12:34pm On Feb 20, 2016
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 n900a for sale or swap with BlackBerry classic , Z30 or iPhone 5,5s
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 8:39pm On Feb 20, 2016
if anyone has d touch of sony xperia L should pls holla. probably lagos.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by exmoj: 12:08am On Feb 21, 2016
fairbloggah:
hi nairalanders...I'm a rookie here but I appreciate what y'all are doing, I'm Becky got this new iPhone 6s from eBay and it says is icloud locked, couldn't find the seller on eBay no more, is it possible to unlock the phone, what should I do? need help
yes its possible...you can contact me on 08131609992
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Msquare1987(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2016
Please nairalander, l don't know what happened to my gionee m3mini is not charging as fast as possible before it takes like 3hrs to full but a whole day is not enough and I have tried different charger still the same, please help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by GoldEnyong(m): 7:29am On Feb 21, 2016
Yes, I can send u my IMEI
bobo65:

Are u sure its an original note 3?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
engineerjimmy:
Please if you unlock iphone6 with Rsim chip and you are in benin city,please pm me 07031137707

Its all over Lagos

Contact Tumababa or sunmitech
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
dearest24:
Am having problem downloading on my BlackBerry q10.. it's telling no space to download that I should delete file(s) or app(s) to free space while I still have up to 7gg free space. Plz wot should I do

Both of u should simply flash Ur phones

Sunnepa17:
Blacberry98010(touch2)
Built-in media
storage not accessible due to detected
errors, do you want to repair?. When I
click yes it says; Save Lost clusters
Repair/cancel I click repair and it says
Repair failed; Dunt want 2 format my
fone coz ℓ̊ av important videos, pictures,
files..
Somebody helpppppppppppp oooooooo ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:24pm On Feb 21, 2016
evergreen9:
My galaxy S4 fell down and the screen got broken and now I am having problems with the display / pictures on the screen. I would like to know if there's any phone techie here that can give me some advise on where to repair the screen. I am in Lagos. Abeg don't just tell me to go to computer village because I know people that have taken their phones there only for the phone to be damaged by some quack phone repairer lol.

Ewizard has one for sale
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:27pm On Feb 21, 2016
whodohgeepee:
my at&t samsung mega aint displaying network mode. tis rooted tho! what wil ah do engrs?

Na so at and t phones dey

Download mtk Engr mode

Open the app and click on android settings

Then goto phone. Settings , u will see where to change Ur network mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:32pm On Feb 21, 2016
GoldEnyong:
Yes, I can send u my IMEI

My best take
Root the phone and use lucky patcher to move Ur apps to Ur phone internal data memory or external memory card

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
druxy:
please can a phone with poor 3g service be repaired?samsung clone..seems to be a factory prob.

Yeah prolly a factory probs

But try to factory reset, if symptoms persist,

Check out the version of mtk it's is (e.g mt6572)

Then Google how to port ROMs

U might be lucky
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by leader1(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
pls i bought an lg p970 nd i 4got to ask d person to tell me d patern.on getting home i tried different patterns.dis locked d phone.nw d phone is askin for gmail acct to unlock it.pls is der any way to flash it manualy.or code to unlock it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:37pm On Feb 21, 2016
olubabajc:
plz guys i tried to change the imei of my android fone it is saying +CME ERROR: 100

Root Ur phone then try changing with mobile uncle not mtk Engr mode
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:39pm On Feb 21, 2016
Sheamus007:
Pls guys my BB curve7 do switch off whenever
am pressing it...if I remove d batery and put it
back it will on bt later wen am pressing It will
swicth off again bt wen am charging and
pressing it won't go off...pls help me with the
prob

Ur battery has shrinked
Ur battery compartment is now bigger than Ur battery so u can pad the battery with a lil paper or simply get a new battery
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:41pm On Feb 21, 2016
leader1:
pls i bought an lg p970 nd i 4got to ask d person to tell me d patern.on getting home i tried different patterns.dis locked d phone.nw d phone is askin for gmail acct to unlock it.pls is der any way to flash it manualy.or code to unlock it

Switch the phone off

Then press volume up and power button together,, it should take u to recovery, u can factory reset the phone from there
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2016
Msquare1987:
Please nairalander, l don't know what happened to my gionee m3mini is not charging as fast as possible before it takes like 3hrs to full but a whole day is not enough and I have tried different charger still the same, please help

Maybe u are using a fake charger

Try a follow come charger, if it is still slow, change Ur charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 2:43pm On Feb 21, 2016
oyeezee:
Please my Tecno C8 has refused to power up since it ran out of power. Been trying to charge it for more than an hour now to no avail. Nothing else happened other than it ran out of power as was on a trip. Please can anyone advice me on what i can do to power it up. THANX.

Get a desktop charger and charger the battery for about 30mins to one hour

Prolly the battery got very low and needs boosting
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taryour(f): 3:55pm On Feb 21, 2016
Hello phone engineers, please your help will be very appreciated. I have a blackberry curve 8, this morning I removed the my simple and inserted into another phone, but the data plan on the other phone wasn't ok by me so I decided to return the same sim back into my curve 8 and to my surprise the curve 8 has refused to power up.
It's not even charging when I tried charging. It wasn't faulty at all cause I still used it earlier today, all this change of sim took nothing less than 10 minutes. now its not coming up again, just blinking red light. Please what could be wrong
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:00pm On Feb 21, 2016
taryour:
Hello phone engineers, please your help will be very appreciated. I have a blackberry curve 8, this morning I removed the my simple and inserted into another phone, but the data plan on the other phone wasn't ok by me so I decided to return the same sim back into my curve 8 and to my surprise the curve 8 has refused to power up.
It's not even charging when I tried charging. It wasn't faulty at all cause I still used it earlier today, all this change of sim took nothing less than 10 minutes. now its not coming up again, just blinking red light. Please what could be wrong

Same probs all over bb thread

1) leave it in the charger for a while , say an hour_ it should come up

2)flash the phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taryour(f): 4:11pm On Feb 21, 2016
bobo65:

Same probs all over bb thread

1) leave it in the charger for a while , say an hour_ it should come up

2)flash the phone

thank you very much for your prompt response. should I leave it in the charger with the battery in it or without the battery? thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:15pm On Feb 21, 2016
taryour:

thank you very much for your prompt response. should I leave it in the charger with the battery in it or without the battery? thanks

With the battery in it

Was d battery low before u took it out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taryour(f): 4:17pm On Feb 21, 2016
bobo65:

With the battery in it
Was d battery low before u took it out?
no it wasn't low, it was just half way.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 4:20pm On Feb 21, 2016
taryour:

no it wasn't low, it was just half way.

Just leave it like that or better still use a desktop charger
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by taryour(f): 4:23pm On Feb 21, 2016
bobo65:

Just leave it like that or better still use a desktop charger

ok thanks a lot God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by adeememman(m): 6:35pm On Feb 21, 2016
Gurus and my Ogas here, pls I need ur help on my itel note 1405, Am nt enjoying the phone as the battery drains easily, so someone suggest I root it, av tried using kingroot but not working. Pls anyone who has successfully rooted this phone should guide me. Any other suggestion DAT can make me enjoy dis device is welcomed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 6:52pm On Feb 21, 2016
adeememman:
Gurus and my Ogas here, pls I need ur help on my itel note 1405, Am nt enjoying the phone as the battery drains easily, so someone suggest I root it, av tried using kingroot but not working. Pls anyone who has successfully rooted this phone should guide me. Any other suggestion DAT can make me enjoy dis device is welcomed.

King root works with internet
It ought to root Ur phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 7:36pm On Feb 21, 2016
NEED HELP

I recently observed that my google play, facebook and twitter apps aren't working. I can't download videos and apps even on mobile sites.

However, I can do all of these when connected to a wifi network.

I use HUAWEI Y3. Attached are screenshots of replies I get using google play.

Thanks for helping out.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Yungbitz(m): 9:31pm On Feb 21, 2016
soa89:
NEED HELP

I recently observed that my google play, facebook and twitter apps aren't working. I can't download videos and apps even on mobile sites.

However, I can do all of these when connected to a wifi network.

I use HUAWEI Y3. Attached are screenshots of replies I get using google play.

Thanks for helping out.

My playstore does same..it doesn't connect even on wifi..just feed up..it started when my MB was about to finish and I sub for glo 3k plan
Cc Bobo65

(1) (2) (3) ... (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) ... (1219) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.