Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (440) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1345973 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 9:44am On Apr 29, 2017
Jeysmart:

your number please

My Number is on My Signature.

Check Below.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Geebanks(m): 10:10am On Apr 29, 2017
My infinix hot 4,i tried to boot it into recovery mode and immediately it went off and isn't coming on again for like an hour now... I have plugged it its not indicating charging, the phone is just off and doesn't wanna come on, please what can be the problem and what can I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:59am On Apr 29, 2017
Geebanks:
My infinix hot 4,i tried to boot it into recovery mode and immediately it went off and isn't coming on again for like an hour now... I have plugged it its not indicating charging, the phone is just off and doesn't wanna come on, please what can be the problem and what can I do?

take it to an engineer to help remove the battery and reclip it back for you.. am sure it will turn back on
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tiffany1(f): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2017
Hello. I find it difficult to browse with my phone (It's new)
After surfing the net for few minutes, it keep telling me unable to browse, check your network setting. Pls what should I do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2017
Tiffany1:
Hello. I find it difficult to browse with my phone (It's new)
After surfing the net for few minutes, it keep telling me unable to browse, check your network setting. Pls what should I do?

phone type and model? and moreover have u checked ur configuration properly?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by John360: 3:55pm On Apr 29, 2017
i bought it as uk use last year december
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by CellTabRepairs: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2017
You should consider investing in knowledge-based skill which brings in raw cash daily. EACH DAY, CAPITAL IS IN YOUR KNOWLEDGE & SKILLED HANDS! More GUARANTEED than any other cash based investment! Smartphones is the future, so YOU CAN NEVER GO BROKE with current trend in 'pervasive computing'. Get " Mobile Phones & Tablets Repairs: A Complete Guide..." Visit Amazon marketplaces, Barnes & Noble, eBay etc NOW! If U are searching for a job and keep waiting (very frustrating), DO NOT WAIT IN PERPETUITY!

Click signature, view and get it immediately
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by divineappo(m): 4:43pm On Apr 29, 2017
rednuth:

lol.. maybe the phone emmc is damage then
pls what is the emmc?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tiffany1(f): 7:01pm On Apr 29, 2017
rednuth:

phone type and model? and moreover have u checked ur configuration properly?
infinix hot 3. It keep saying
The
webpage, could not be uploaded because ERR EMPTY RESPONSE. I don't no much about the configuration ish
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by djgreenland(m): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2017
I have a gionee camera and sim port to give out.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by erobes: 2:33pm On Apr 30, 2017
i hail oo!! pls i ws told dat my tecno m7 emmc chip has damaged..the phone shows no sign of life,but spflash tool recognises it..anybody in lagos who can fix dis?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:28pm On Apr 30, 2017
Tiffany1:
infinix hot 3. It keep saying
The
webpage, could not be uploaded because ERR EMPTY RESPONSE. I don't no much about the configuration ish

have u figured it out?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KENNSAMMY(m): 7:05pm On Apr 30, 2017
good evening sir/madam,

pls i need help on my ipadmini21490 model.

the home botton git broken i,e dropped inside and i took it to a repair man. After fixing the home botton and coupling the phone back, we discover that the home botton was clicking but the screen touch and home botton will not work again.

after deep observation i diacover that the connector show in the picture below was damaged! o dun mi gon o.

according to him he said hed checked all over but couldnt get the connector.

pls help me im realky mad at the guy for causing more pains than i came to hav3 solved in his workshop.

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by naijadonis: 6:03am On May 01, 2017
Hi guyz, please I need help with my LG g3. It started with not booting beyond the logo stage took it to an engineer who said I've to reinstall the software which he did, it worked for a while then all of a sudden it stopped recognising sim cards and the WiFi and bluetooth doesn't come on. Can anyone be of assistance to me?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jeromzy(m): 7:46am On May 01, 2017
myklee:
HTC one M8

When this phone is connected to a charger the red charging indicator come on, but it does not power on. The screen, speaker, microphone, charging port, battery are in good condition The phone is offered to be harvested for spare part and can be used to fix other HTC one M8 phone
how much will u sell it cos I need the screen
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Tiffany1(f): 11:15am On May 01, 2017
rednuth:

have u figured it out?
no
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by heartlove(m): 12:51pm On May 01, 2017
bobo65:

Wats d exact problem of ur phone?

screen broken, but am in abuja.
where can i fix my wiko gateway screen phone in abuja
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Allylic(f): 6:41pm On May 01, 2017
Still searching for Samsung s5 motherboard..I need it fast
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Mathkid007: 12:54pm On May 02, 2017
hi guys, my Infinix hot X507 lolipop version keeps turning off and on by itself and when it comes up, it starts optimizing apps 1 0f 154, what should i do?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yakbauer: 3:45pm On May 02, 2017
Hello,
Pls I have been having issues setting up my FaceTime as iMessage on my iPhone 7 plus, I've gone to settings-phone, my phone number is supposed to show there but it isn't, there's also option of typing it in, but it still refuses to save it, I Aalso cannot add my phone number under "send& recieve". I use a glo line on d phone and I'm tempted to blv the problem is from d network provider.
Every other person I know that uses that phone doesn't use a glo line,
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olayinka4tyre(m): 6:01pm On May 02, 2017
pls house my infinix hot 2 battery spoil and I went to replaced it,but the problem now is that my phone charge slow what should I do ?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by jesutofunmi13(m): 11:10pm On May 02, 2017
Please my injoo one phone has refused to switch on. Every time I try to power it, it will just be vibrating and nothing will show on the screen. The last thing that happened to it was that it went off after the battery was not charged. What could be the cause and the SOLUTION?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by greenalwaz: 7:26am On May 03, 2017
AM@all ,can d engineer s in d house help me with my W3 d battery is not charging beyond 55%,o don't know wat actually caused it, thanks in advance.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by orimahspence: 9:28am On May 03, 2017
Engineers in the house, what could be making videos slow up on my phone, while the audio sound normal, even if I play on internet, it play slowly , what can be done to get this issue rectified?

Phone type : infinix hot S
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Incrizz(f): 3:57pm On May 03, 2017
semid4lyfe My Bff's charging port is damaged. Can it be repaired by you or anyone here please?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Saintee2009(m): 6:03pm On May 03, 2017
Engineers in the house. Just got a Lenovo a3800-d for my sister. It was written that Sim 1 has 4G/3G/2G but unfortunately I've been unable to switch to 3G on that phone.
I've browsed the internet for possible solutions still nothing useful. I'll be glad if anyone could help me out.
During my quest for a solution, i got to find out the 4G/3G could only work in China. I know there's a way round about this.
Thank you guys as i await your directions on how to proceed.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:41pm On May 03, 2017
Saintee2009:
Engineers in the house. Just got a Lenovo a3800-d for my sister. It was written that Sim 1 has 4G/3G/2G but unfortunately I've been unable to switch to 3G on that phone.
I've browsed the internet for possible solutions still nothing useful. I'll be glad if anyone could help me out.
During my quest for a solution, i got to find out the 4G/3G could only work in China. I know there's a way round about this.

There is no way around it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:42pm On May 03, 2017
greenalwaz:
AM@all ,can d engineer s in d house help me with my W3 d battery is not charging beyond 55%,o don't know wat actually caused it, thanks in advance.

D battery is faulty
Get a replacement
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 9:44pm On May 03, 2017
jesutofunmi13:
Please my injoo one phone has refused to switch on. Every time I try to power it, it will just be vibrating and nothing will show on the screen. The last thing that happened to it was that it went off after the battery was not charged. What could be the cause and the SOLUTION?

Leave the phone in charger for a long time
Like 4 hours
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ndissle(m): 9:56pm On May 03, 2017
HOWDY!!!! ...For those that reside in LAGOS and you have any problems with your MOBILE PHONES whether it is BLACKBERRY, TECNO, NOKIA, SAMSUNG, IPHONES, INFINIX, ITEL PHONES, No matter the model and the fault is has, whether screen problem, broken screen or touchpad, whether ur phone doesn't boot well (stopping at tecno logo or infinix logo etc),or it gets hot, any problems at all you are faced with and you want fast repairs without the hustles, you can reach me via 0. 8. 0. 3. 8. 6. 0. 3. 9. 9. 4.. for repairs. And I also use the same number for whatsapp. I work at computer village and i make sure that you get your phone fixed the same day.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by olanreyman(m): 8:24am On May 04, 2017
Saintee2009:
Download 3g WCDMA ONLY from playstore

(1) (2) (3) ... (437) (438) (439) (440) (441) (442) (443) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.