Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,570 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1349319 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:33am On Jun 11, 2017
Frenzy007:
Plis help my one month innjoo halo plus is just showing the innjoo logo when switced dis happened while installing gltools but i think it is a soft brick because it can still on but just keeps showing innjoo

perform hard reset by holding the volume up key and power key for 5secs .. u will see recovery, wipe data factory reset through there and see result .if still hang on logo then u will need to full flash a new firmware on it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:36am On Jun 11, 2017
alvins4ull:
Please is there any way to fix a signal problem on tecno phantom z (a7). The phone doesn't get signal where others are in getting. And if it does it goes on and off. To make it worse, it's not getting 3g on it no matter what you do. I only get connected through WiFi with other phones which is not okay with me. Please biko.

you need to take the phone to a competent engineer for fix
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:38am On Jun 11, 2017
ADAJEWEL:
Pls, where can i buy battery, LCD with touchscreen and the casing for LG GX500 and the price for each? THANKS.

visit ikeja or alaba. good place to get price of the items mentioned above
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:40am On Jun 11, 2017
Djbond:
Guys how can I fix the 8gb memory card in my phone.? It's writing "SD card damaged". I've tried the 'chkdsk' option with over but the pc (windows 7) I used was unable to read the card.

download easus data recovery and recover your files.. then format n recopy them..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:44am On Jun 11, 2017
Chasdonblizz:
Good morning everyone here. I had an issue with my Motorola droid razr. It fell down and the screen got smashed totally. Been kinda looking for the screen over here but it seems it's somehow scarce in my area. Can someone please help me out?........ I really need to fix it.

i guess i have seen that screen around here.. it's scarce tho ,but very expensive
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 6:45am On Jun 11, 2017
golamike:
Pls Engineers.... my Techno L8 plus hotspot disconnects each time I put it on. I haven't been able to connect my laptop with my phone since this problem started. What can I do Pls?

do a factory reset Nd see if it works, if not maybe it needs to be flashed with new rom
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 9:34am On Jun 11, 2017
i think most of these new generation phones are faced with major issues of software glitch.....hardwares issues are basically:touch digitizer broken, broken screen, bad wifi and bluetooth ic,bad charging port
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 9:50am On Jun 11, 2017
rednuth:

perform hard reset by holding the volume up key and power key for 5secs .. u will see recovery, wipe data factory reset through there and see result .if still hang on logo then u will need to full flash a new firmware on it
i took it to slot but dey said dey cant fix it .bur it is just soft bricked not hard.pls wat do i do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by frankIzuchukwu(m): 2:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Pz help oo
i bought a phone online nibiruH1c
and d phone is having a speaker issue i bought new speaker 4 my engineer to place on d phone and my engineer told me dt d problem is 4rm d speaker IC
am afraid to ask him to work it
just to knw if it is repairable
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by temizeee(m): 3:14pm On Jun 11, 2017
frankIzuchukwu:
Pz help oo
i bought a phone online nibiruH1c
and d phone is having a speaker issue i bought new speaker 4 my engineer to place on d phone and my engineer told me dt d problem is 4rm d speaker IC
am afraid to ask him to work it
just to knw if it is repairable
it is very much repairable AS LONG AS YOUR ENGINEER IS VERY COMPETENT TO WORK CHIP LEVEL PHONE REPAIR
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by deviceteck: 5:08pm On Jun 11, 2017
Hardware solutions for all tecno phones, infinix phones, Itel phones are now available at http://forum.deviceteck.com
Download free jumper images for any problem. If not available kindly ask for help and solutions will be provided quickly. Also included is motherboard (panel) pictures in full HD. For all the engineers in the house, this is something that will help us all.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chasdonblizz: 6:57pm On Jun 11, 2017
rednuth:

i guess i have seen that screen around here.. it's scarce tho ,but very expensive
Where do you stay?. And when you say very expensive, can you probably guess the estimate?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Abdulahh: 9:55pm On Jun 11, 2017
Please I seriously need tecno L8 panel
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nezzel(f): 10:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
rednuth:

sorry for late response. have you fixed it already?
No. Though am thinking of taking it to Carl care 2moro. We can still meet up, no?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:42pm On Jun 11, 2017
Nezzel:

No. Though am thinking of taking it to Carl care 2moro. We can still meet up, no?

oh really if you care to.. my number is on my profile!
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:47pm On Jun 11, 2017
Frenzy007:
i took it to slot but dey said dey cant fix it .bur it is just soft bricked not hard.pls wat do i do

are you in Lagos, if yes.. my digit on my profile.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 11:51pm On Jun 11, 2017
Chasdonblizz:
Where do you stay?. And when you say very expensive, can you probably guess the estimate?

last time i saw the lcd, it wS around 8k or so.. i stay in lag
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Djbond(m): 11:52pm On Jun 11, 2017
rednuth:

download easus data recovery and recover your files.. then format n recopy them..
the problem right now is that the card is unreadable now..
System is not accessing or reading it
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario47(m): 8:48am On Jun 12, 2017
pharod:
Help guys, my L8 plus z been stuck on boot since last night. its just as if there is nothing to boot. I don't mind losing all my files, I just need a solution.
Oh please, we're in the same boat. Mine too has been stuck on boot loader, and it's not even going to Hard reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by KennedyOkpara(m): 9:02am On Jun 12, 2017
I have been having this problem of error phrasing file a nairalander told me to use a root browser and i should delete the app installer which i did but my phone can't install any apk please help.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lexyxality(m): 5:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sicario47:

Oh please, we're in the same boat. Mine too has been stuck on boot loader, and it's not even going to Hard reset
Root any of your Tecno and Infinix phone, even the latest Tecno L9 plus. Contact me to revive your phone that was stuck at bootloop. Contact me through this number 0, eight, 0, six, 4, four, 7, four, 8, three, 7. I can help you on your L8 plus, if you call the number above.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lexyxality(m): 5:44pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sicario47:

Root any of your Tecno and Infinix phone, even the latest Tecno L9 plus. Contact me to revive your phone that was stuck at bootloop. Contact me through this number 0, eight, 0, six, 4, four, 7, four, 8, three, 7. I can help you on your L8 plus, if you call the number above.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Lexyxality(m): 5:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
alvins4ull:
Please is there any way to fix a signal problem on tecno phantom z (a7). The phone doesn't get signal where others are in getting. And if it does it goes on and off. To make it worse, it's not getting 3g on it no matter what you do. I only get connected through WiFi with other phones which is not okay with me. Please biko.
Root any of your Tecno and Infinix phone, even the latest Tecno L9 plus. Contact me to revive your phone that was stuck at bootloop. Contact me through this number 0, eight, 0, six, 4, four, 7, four, 8, three, 7
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sicario47(m): 7:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lexyxality:

Root any of your Tecno and Infinix phone, even the latest Tecno L9 plus. Contact me to revive your phone that was stuck at bootloop. Contact me through this number 0, eight, 0, six, 4, four, 7, four, 8, three, 7. I can help you on your L8 plus, if you call the number above.
Do you use Whatsapp? Moreover,I'm in abk
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Oread: 8:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
please help me!!!!

i keep getting this message "
Can't establish a reliable connection to the server"

hoq do i fix it??
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by kingsley3218(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please help me!
Each time I download an android whatsapp on my Z30 the app crashes and doesn't start up!
Please tell me what to do for those using an android whatsapp on their blackberry 10 device
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Chasdonblizz: 11:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
rednuth:

last time i saw the lcd, it wS around 8k or so.. i stay in lag
Alright. I stay in PH though.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Gheritage(m): 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Take it to carlcare bro
chiefojiji:
Hello engineers...... I got a new infinix note 3, in February and in April, the battery won't even last me for 12 hours without heavy usage.... It gets hot when charging.... With 4500ma battery... What might be the problem?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) (456) (457) ... (1216) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.