Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II - Phones (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II (1350677 Views)

Data Service Guys On Nairaland Willing To Assist You With Free Data Purchase / Android, Anyone? Part II / Phone Engineers on Nairaland willing to assist you. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1217) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olarewajub: 11:29pm On Aug 19, 2017
Hey guys, the screen of my Droid pad just became blurred with out any physical damage. I noticed a black spot on the top of the screen when the back light is off
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by emmyybx(m): 12:32am On Aug 20, 2017
pls, I need touch pad digitizer for umi max, my touch just got cracked,..pls if you can tell me were to get it or order it for me I will appreciate...07067984554
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by benzems(m): 1:41am On Aug 20, 2017
How to flash a phone without USB

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLaaGErmZfs
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ay96: 9:28am On Aug 20, 2017
My new Infinix note 4 pro keeps going blank and few minutes later ,it shows "system UI not responding" .. please help ASAP
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sentientcarbon(m): 9:29am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello nairalanders my TECNO 8H recently refused to pass the experience smart life now screen. I have left it on for hours and it is still the same thing. Have tried wiping cache partition and factory reset, it stil shows the same thing. Please what can i possibly do to get my phone back up and running. It started when i interrupted backup user data through recovery mode. Pls i need help
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Misterdhee1(m): 10:00am On Aug 20, 2017
Hi bosses. I have an unlocked AT&T Samsung S7 which I got from a relative in the US. But I haven't been receiving any update on it. And from my lil research, I got to know that it's impossible for me to receive any update on it unless I make use of an AT&T simcard (impossible here in Nigeria) or flash the Samsung firmware using Odin on the phone.

My question is - what is the best approach to solving this? I seriously need expert advice on this asap. Thanks
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bodnel: 11:28am On Aug 20, 2017
Hello house. My blackberry Porsche 3 suddenly develop purple screen after it fell from my hand what's the cost of getting it fixed please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sentientcarbon:
Hello nairalanders my TECNO 8H recently refused to pass the experience smart life now screen. I have left it on for hours and it is still the same thing. Have tried wiping cache partition and factory reset, it stil shows the same thing. Please what can i possibly do to get my phone back up and running. It started when i interrupted backup user data through recovery mode. Pls i need help

Flash d phone
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2017
emmyybx:
pls, I need touch pad digitizer for umi max, my touch just got cracked,..pls if you can tell me were to get it or order it for me I will appreciate...07067984554

Call or whatsapp 07032443577

1 Like

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 12:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
ay96:

My new Infinix note 4 pro keeps going blank and few minutes later ,it shows "system UI not responding" .. please help ASAP

Do a factory reset
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ay96: 2:19pm On Aug 20, 2017
bobo65:

Do a factory reset

Already did, Still the same thing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Sentientcarbon(m): 2:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
bobo65:

Flash d phone
How do you mean please... I thought( i have been flashing the phone) at least that was what i think i have been doing
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:43pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sentientcarbon:

How do you mean please... I thought( i have been flashing the phone) at least that was what i think i have been doing

To flash in the stock rom into the phone via a computer
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2017
ay96:

Already did, Still the same thing

Then u need to flash it bro
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ay96: 3:49pm On Aug 20, 2017
bobo65:

Then u need to flash it bro
How I go about that please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 3:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
ay96:

How I go about that please

Take it to a competent Engr

Won't be more than 1500

Don't forget that flashing wipes ur device completely, so u r gonna lose every file on it, it will be like a brand new device

U can call or whatsapp me if u r in lagos
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Macaulish(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2017
Misterdhee1:
Hi bosses. I have an unlocked AT&T Samsung S7 which I got from a relative in the US. But I haven't been receiving any update on it. And from my lil research, I got to know that it's impossible for me to receive any update on it unless I make use of an AT&T simcard (impossible here in Nigeria) or flash the Samsung firmware using Odin on the phone.

My question is - what is the best approach to solving this? I seriously need expert advice on this asap. Thanks

IF the device was unlocked correctly.. You will surely receive update..

Bless You.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Olarewajub: 7:36pm On Aug 20, 2017
Sentientcarbon:

Just press down the power button for about 30 seconds. I remember how scared i was when i experienced this problem for the first time.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2017
Flash it

ay96:

Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by ebab(m): 7:42pm On Aug 20, 2017
Get a screen

bodnel:
Hello house. My blackberry Porsche 3 suddenly develop purple screen after it fell from my hand what's the cost of getting it fixed please
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yehmy(m): 8:07pm On Aug 20, 2017
rednuth:

first the usb slot needs to be replaced then you flash the phone stop the freezing... am in lag, if u need it fix up
if the usb is replaced will it start connecting to system, because mine is just charging not able to transfer files, have tried lot of cables so is not cable problem
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Josephjay970: 8:12pm On Aug 20, 2017
bobo65:

Take it to a competent Engr

Won't be more than 1500

Don't forget that flashing wipes ur device completely, so u r gonna lose every file on it, it will be like a brand new device

U can call or whatsapp me if u r in lagos
pls cam you also do a flash for a htc desire?
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by bobo65(m): 8:52pm On Aug 20, 2017
Josephjay970:
pls cam you also do a flash for a htc desire?

08109602535 call
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by rednuth(m): 9:11pm On Aug 20, 2017
yehmy:
if the usb is replaced will it start connecting to system, because mine is just charging not able to transfer files, have tried lot of cables so is not cable problem

yes it will work if its changed
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by yehmy(m): 10:48pm On Aug 20, 2017
rednuth:

yes it will work if its changed
okay thanks, do u have any idea about this other problem i normally encounter. anytime my main sim is on edge or network not strong the phone misbehave (pressing itself as if the touch is malfunctioning) but when it's on 3g and network is strong it will work just fine, ever since i found out after changing d touch pad once my phone is always on 3g if i put it on edge it will keep pressing itself
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 11:34pm On Aug 20, 2017
Watsup yall i've not been able to use google play services on my samsung galaxy A5,please i need help on what to do
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Don4mark: 12:00am On Aug 21, 2017
https://www.thepagemagazine.com/2017/08/20/mobile-phone-recycling-will-need-know/

Incase you want to recycle your phone, this oh s what you will do. read the link above
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Ochima75(m): 1:11am On Aug 21, 2017
Morning guys, my frnd owns a bluboo maya max,tried to switch it on but nothing shows on the screen but the fone is on...pls wat myt be the cause and how can it be rectified
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 21, 2017
For people in Port Harcourt, I have a new (less than 2 month old) techno L8 Lite, that I want to sale.

Its a new phone I bought, only changing it because I need a higher phone.
The market price is 30k, willing to sale it for a paltry sum..

Contact me if interested..
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:36am On Aug 21, 2017
yehmy:
av u changed d usb port before? If yes, then take d phone 2 d engineer and tel him ur phone is not been recognized on a system. He might charge u a litu amount 2 rectify it.
Most of dose engineers wen dey change usb ports, they are only after it charging nothing else
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:37am On Aug 21, 2017
yehmy:
av u changed d usb port before? If yes, then take d phone 2 d engineer and tel him ur phone is not been recognized on a system. He might charge u a litu amount 2 rectify it.
Most of dose engineers wen dey change usb ports, they are only after it charging nothing else.
But if not, go and change it and emphasize d fact dat u need it 2 connect to a system.
Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by Isiboy(m): 10:39am On Aug 21, 2017
analyser:
Watsup yall i've not been able to use google play services on my samsung galaxy A5,please i need help on what to do
when u try usin it wat error does it display?

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (1217) (Reply)

UMIDIGI DISCUSSION THREAD / Best Games To Download For Your Android Device / The Xiaomi Thread.

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.